Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I believe Heather called all of her cast mates losers but threw Noella under the bus because she wasn’t there. I just don’t understand what the big deal is. I’m certain Gina and Emily call the others names when they are together off camera. You know Tamra is calling everyone fat or ugly behind their backs. I’m guessing Shannon goes off about them when she’s boozing it up. That’s what they do. These women are so annoying and hard on the ears. This season was stupid and a waste of time.

Now I am of the opposite train of thought. I do believe she was speaking about Noella because she was a loser. And they were at Bravocon which would make total sense. It would be different if they were at a random dinner party, and she tried to use that name as a cover-up. What I question is why did Gina keep yelling to Heather about her talking about her when Heather clearly stated repeatedly she was not speaking about her? Is Gina deaf and dumb now? Or was this just the script she and Emily came up with before hand and she could not sway from it. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Shannon didn't brush her teeth for four days!!!!! 🤮

And with all that drinking!

She said she kept thinking someone was going to get a toothbrush for her. Who? Production? The Tooth Fairy? She obviously didn't ask anyone, because Tamra was able to call and get her one with no problem. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

Thank you, Vickie.  I woke up way too early this morning and watched last night's episode.  Your screeching while parasailing woke me up.  Luckily I live alone so it was just me.  
Shannon, you weren't sure about how to use the tram, so you went without a toothbrush?  I would be calling the front desk, or asking one of my friends "where can I get a toothbrush? I forgot mine."  I cannot imagine going a day, much less four days without a toothbrush.  
Heather, it was nice seeing you break the 4th wall by saying you were done.  But we also know these women are your coworker-friends (like we all have if we work). You wouldn't have anything to do with any of them if it wasn't for Bravo.  If you want to get back to acting, my first piece of advice is to get off the reality show(s).  

• Like 12
7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Does anyone believe Vicki actually gets massages with happy endings?  She can't say the proper words for any genitals but she has worked out how to get fingered during a massage. 

Exactly!   There is no way that ever happened. 

59 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

And while we’re on the topic, WTF has Vicki done with her head? Why is it so long and pointy in her talking heads? These ladies ain’t aging well that’s for sure. 

OMG, coffee on the keyboard!🤣  Well put @hottesthw!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Exactly!   There is no way that ever happened. 

OMG, coffee on the keyboard!🤣  Well put @hottesthw!

Happy ending for Vicki would be a night where she is not injured or peeD herself, no way she would sit still for the other kind, she is a self proclaim prude...SHE HAS NEVER BEEN WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE!

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
20 minutes ago, bosawks said:

A Happy Ending for Vicki would be berating the masseuse about their life choices and then selling them insurance.

Could you Imagine Vicki's O face ...

And I agree with what Heather posted here ... why was her comment singled out like it was so horrible?

F6jhf7JWgAA4FUC.jpg

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
24 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And I agree with what Heather posted here ... why was her comment singled out like it was so horrible?

So Tamra could be the despicable person she is, and weaponize it against Heather, taking the focus off of what a despicable person Tamra was by talking shit about Gina and Emily

Imo, it hasn't been a gang up on Heather as much as it's been Tamra in everyone's ears. You'd think by now they'd know not to listen to or believe anything she says, and that she Always has an agenda

• Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, janiema said:

Tamra’s blue dress in her talking heads looks like kinesiology tape.

But it's Mugler!  When she said that last week I looked up the brand; hadn't heard of them previously.  Damn their dresses are fugler!  

4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Say what you will about Heather, she handles these women better than most. No screaming and running away, hiding in bushes, sobbing about 'I'm going through So much right now! You have no idea!"  She tries to talk calmly and explain things, but they all talk over her. And that ridiculous display by Vickie para-sailing! Omg who screams nonstop like that?! I'd have reached over and cut her cord. Even then, Heather just accepted that 'ok this is happening now. Shrug.'  Shes definitely over these women and I don't blame her one bit. 

I loved Heather trying to calm Vicki by talking about Coto insurance.  There are sticky notes and envelopes!  She was trying so hard to think about what would be in an insurance office it never occurred to her to say a new client comes in who wants life insurance for every member of her family and financial products and  . . . .  It reminded me of when my friend was in the ICU.  We had been planning a trip to Maui which we did get to take.  I was talking her through the trip and started with the flight, being in first class, and getting extra Milano cookies.  You talk to what you know.  The nurse found it so funny how long it took to get to the beach.  I'd never been to Maui before but I was on planes every week so I knew the details of that. 

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

How the bell does she rewatch that and think it was a good look for her. She has aged herself YEARS trying to remain sexy and hot for her unmanly, not-hot husband. 

And while we’re on the topic, WTF has Vicki done with her head? Why is it so long and pointy in her talking heads? These ladies ain’t aging well that’s for sure. 

IMG_0048.thumb.jpeg.91780fa0248cd3fb390fd02816148c2f.jpeg

• Applause 1
  • LOL 19
15 hours ago, esco1822 said:

If Heather is as smart as they all say she is, why would she ever talk shit about the other women to her???

I am baffled by these women’s inability to listen. Was it because of all the screaming and talking over each other? Guess who manufactured that chaos? TAMRA. And I think we are all over her claims that she speaks the truth. She has been caught on camera but will never admit it or will blame it on her being hurt. I think Tamra has totally screwed and shit talked everyone in this group, I don’t understand why/how anyone would ever enter a friendship with her. I honestly think Taylor stayed friends with Tamra just because she’s terrified of being on the receiving end of her wrath.

Oh and enough of the fake “I love you’s.” These women hate each other.

I’m not going to nail her to the cross for that comment. She just got ripped by a table of women and was clearly upset. I probably would have said something like that too, in anger.

I really feel for Heather.  Being on the outs with the entire group has to suck and they were giant fucking dicks.  Tamra is the antichrist.  Why that piece of trash was brought back I will never know.  And Shannon, Jesus.  She is going HARD on Heather based on shit Tamra has said.  I think Shannon's jealousy of Heather's massive wealth is coloring her opinion and common sense.  

14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so Tamra admits at the table she was the one talking shit, Emily agrees Heather didn't actually say it was Shannon but later Tamra is trying to convince  Shannon that she thinks heather really did tell Emily she said it??

if Shannon had one functioning brain cell left she would have caught that Tamra was attempting to gaslight her into believing something that she ADMITTED to doing but telling her not to believe it .... and that Heather really did say it was Shannon that said it ... it makes NO SENSE 

The last one is pickled

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Noelle was the very definition of a pick me girl ..absolutely NOTHING she presented on this show came off authentic... it was all calculated and like she was trying to give what she thought a housewife would 

then she gets screamed at when she dosnet mention her money (IE the sale of her house) she is damned if she does damed if she doesnt 

The only thing about Noella that was entertaining is her Cher lookalike outfits.  She did have some fun style.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

How the bell does she rewatch that and think it was a good look for her. She has aged herself YEARS trying to remain sexy and hot for her unmanly, not-hot husband. 

Tamra hasn't been gone THAT long and she really has aged.  Maybe the loss of the salary and cutting her budget?  She looks to have thinning hair and her face looks much harder.  Not that aging is something to be ashamed of, but Tammy Sue isn't willing to accept she is nearly 60.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

How hypocritical are Vicki and Tamra  going in on Jenn for leaving her husband and kids for a new man? They both did the same thing. Vicki now regrets it and Tamra ruined her relationship with her daughter. I’m sure Jenn will regret it too but Rat and Icky don’t need to berate her.

• Like 13
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

Vicki over at the bar dabbing tequila in her eyes to make them water...playing all empathetic and sensitive. nice try.

Heather finally gives us a real moment...I hate all these women. 

Tamrat hits another goal...turn group against fancy pants ✔️

The evening ends with the Tres Vieja Amigas flashing Spanx (cooch for commando tammy) dancing on the bar, Gina and Em laying around looking wrecked, and Heather being consoled by 2 people she barely gave the time of day to prior to her ostrization.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yes Jenn, you do have sucker written on your forehead when it comes to Tamara.  And probably Ryan too.  

That is a good point! Jenn is people pleasing, and she ignores red flags. I'm not sure why though. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Someone on another franchise, want to say NYC or maybe Whitney on SLC, has the same dress in red. 😂

Lisa Hochstein of the Miami Housewives was wearing a yellow version of the dress in her talking heads during the latest episode.

Mugler was avant-garde, but Thierry Mugler, the designer and creator retired from his fashion house. He was also the creator of Angel, one of the most famous perfumes. His vintage designs (the blue dress is by the current designing house) are popular among Gen Zers.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5

Welp.  RHOC has FINALLY jumped the shark.  Adding the cancer scamming, screeching, vomiting hag back into the lineup is a bridge too far even for me and i've been a loyal watcher since the first episode.

Shannon is a drunk dimwit and Tamra is white trash who doesn't possess the skill set necessary to effectively "stir the pot" and "earn her orange".

Heather's attempt to sit back and grift off the show without having to actually contribute content makes her a non entity. And the remaining women aren't a compelling enough hold anyone's attention (though i almost appreciate Emily's attempt to ramp up drama by trying something....anything...to entertain viewership.)

My apologies to my fellow message board cohorts...i couldn't even work up the interest to read through your (always) insightful and witty comments.  

It was a good run.  Peace out! :) 

Edited by ezzy4
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
22 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Now I am of the opposite train of thought. I do believe she was speaking about Noella because she was a loser. And they were at Bravocon which would make total sense. It would be different if they were at a random dinner party, and she tried to use that name as a cover-up. What I question is why did Gina keep yelling to Heather about her talking about her when Heather clearly stated repeatedly she was not speaking about her? Is Gina deaf and dumb now? Or was this just the script she and Emily came up with before hand and she could not sway from it. 

Ever since Terry belittled David Baedor for being in construction, I’ve always thought he and his uppity asshole wife consider the other cast members below them. Heather puts on an act but she definitely thinks the others are losers. If Baedor was a loser for being in construction then I’m sure the jobless lot of them are too.

Btw, I always thought that comment of Terry’s was stupid since he needs construction workers to build his grotesque wife huge grotesque houses.

• Like 13
  • Applause 7

I finally watched this utter nonsense and have only one thing to say (or ask): what is these women's cognitive dysfunction that they cannot/will not hear what is actually being said and by whom? 

I'm not a Heather fan at all, but was literally screaming at the TV screen "She didn't call YOU a loser, Gina! She called Noella and old Jen losers!" AND "5 people have verified it was Tamra telling tales NOT Heather, Shannon!"

Jeebus it was maddening.

Oh, one other thing, pretty ironic of Emily getting on Heather for being pretentious while she, Emily, is wearing a freaking tiara. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

I finally watched this utter nonsense and have only one thing to say (or ask): what is these women's cognitive dysfunction that they cannot/will not hear what is actually being said and by whom? 

I'm not a Heather fan at all, but was literally screaming at the TV screen "She didn't call YOU a loser, Gina! She called Noella and old Jen losers!" AND "5 people have verified it was Tamra telling tales NOT Heather, Shannon!"

Jeebus it was maddening.

Oh, one other thing, pretty ironic of Emily getting on Heather for being pretentious while she, Emily, is wearing a freaking tiara. 

It's weird and frustrating how they are straight up refusing to hold Tamra accountable and put it all on Heather. 

I cackled at Vickie trying to act above it all while the editors show flashbacks of her screaming over the years. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 9/21/2023 at 5:01 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Actually, if Heather really wants to jump-start her career, that needs to be her sole focus. Moving to BH and getting out of reality TV would allow her to do that. 

The only career in acting that Heather has is in reality TV. She tried to jumpstart her career a decade ago, and ended up with one episode of Hot in Cleveland and one of Hawaii 5-0. She is now in her mid 50s. I can't see how changing her zip code is going to allow her to restart a career that has been dead, for all intents and purposes, for many years. There are many mid 50s actresses already in LA that can't get work. If Heather was able to jump start her career, so would have already done so. Not to mention, there are and have been actresses on RHoBH who have been able to do both.

Heather is not a successful actress, and hasn't been for years, because she is not wanted. I would imagine her personality may have something to do with that. I think that industry will put up with narcissistic azzholes if they are talented, and thus bring in the money. Heather is not in that category. 

BTW, the video recently posted on Heather's thread is friggin' hilarious. And Heather and Terry to a "T". 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Btw, I always thought that comment of Terry’s was stupid since he needs construction workers to build his grotesque wife huge grotesque houses.

But Heather atoned at the ranch and acknowledged that day laborers are valuable because they give people beautiful lives.

Terry makes money from people's body dysmorphia. Heather's value is finding good ways to spend "invest" Terry's mondy. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
19 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Ever since Terry belittled David Baedor for being in construction, I’ve always thought he and his uppity asshole wife consider the other cast members below them. Heather puts on an act but she definitely thinks the others are losers. If Baedor was a loser for being in construction then I’m sure the jobless lot of them are too.

Yes, it was obvious the Dubrows considered even the Beadors who owned a very similar, and as expensive house in the same neighborhood below them. Due to circumstances and divorce the Beadors sold their house for just under $10 million when the Dubrows sold theirs for a lot more earlier. 

Heather admitted she called Jen Armstrong, and Noella losers on BravoCon last October. And she said on camera she hated all the women in Mexico last November. So, I don't doubt she thinks they are all losers (and she probably used the term for all of them). More is going to come out in the next episode according to the previews. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Thoughts on the episode:

1. Shut up, Vicki. 
  2. And shut UP, Tamra.
  3. There is no world in which Jenn should be trying to "move toward" any kind of friendship with Tamra. Certainly not the world in which we live.
  4. If you had told me during Season 1 that Vicki would evolve into someone who gets happy-ending massages, I would not have believed it! I remember when she was still pretty buttoned-up about sex. 
  5. I actually understood what Emily was trying to convey in this specific instance (i.e. "You complain that you don't fit in with the group, but part of that is on you because you do things like unfollow us") but at this point Heather isn't going to respond well to any criticism because they've been picking at her all season, with Mean Girl Emily leading the charge. I haven't always been a Heather fan, but nobody likes a pile-on. 
  6. Heather: "Should I be confiding in Taylor? Probably not." The deadpan way she said this line had me rolling. 
  7. For the love of God, Jenn, why are you apologizing to Tamra????
  8. I like Gina's haircut.
  9. Kudos to the sound editor who added the yowling cat noise after Heather said, "What is her problem? Did I run over her cat??" The show is a dumpster fire, but this editor is fiddling while Rome burns! RESPECT.
  10. Re: Vicki: "It's very uncomfortable for me to be around people fighting." Thank you for that montage, dear editor. You are truly doing the lord's work. 
  11. Aww, I kind of mildly liked Vicki for a moment or two when I saw her so upset on Heather's behalf. 
  12. Christ. This show.
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2023 at 9:40 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly have never watched these shows and ever gotten mad but this episode for some reason has just triggered me ...

Same. There were some light and funny moments (most of which were brought to us by the editors) but this was a really toxic episode. I wonder if Emily, Shannon, and Gina will watch the season and realize that Tamra is the true villain and that they owe Heather a real apology? Or are they just going to double down?? 

• Like 9
On 9/20/2023 at 10:55 PM, bravofan27 said:

The gang up on Heather is real, and I can see why Heather wants to leave. However, I think she is stubborn and proud, she won't entertain that she was wrong in any way. And I do think she picks on Emily and Gina. She was bullying Shannon right away from her first season in a very hurtful way, and despite everyone constantly telling her why she offends them, she won't listen.

I agree that Shannon has legit reasons to dislike Heather. Heather has treated her pretty poorly over the course of multiple seasons. That said, it appears that the reasons Shannon dislikes Heather are not those reasons -- they are specific reasons that have no basis in fact and have been manufactured by Tamra. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2023 at 1:34 AM, swankie said:

And Jenn must think she needs to stay friends with Tamra to stay on the show because otherwise why would she ever keep trying after all the horrible things Tamra keeps doing to her?  She is the epitome of the term glutton for punishment.   

I hope I'm wrong, but I could really see Jenn getting embroiled in a domestic violence situation. I'm not saying that's happening with Ryan -- I don't see any hint of it on the show -- but just in general. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

• Useful 1
On 9/21/2023 at 3:05 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

Jen, Jen, Jen. Is she having regrets about her marriage breaking up? The story does appear to be changing. Originally she said that she was bored with her hubby and marriage. Tonight she said that she was sorry that she wasn't woman enough for her ex. Those seem like two very different things to me.

I don't remember her saying she got bored? I remember her originally saying that her husband had basically been emotionally checked out of the marriage for a long time, they were sleeping in separate bedrooms, etc. And then Ryan started showing her some attention and she gravitated toward that -- but it seems like was a symptom of the issues she was having in her marriage and not what precipitated the divorce. Anyway, none of these women should be accusing her or judging her for walking out on her marriage. Especially since it seemed like her husband had figuratively "walked out" long before she did. Didn't he say as much in the brief scene we saw with him in it?

Now that I think about it, it might have been Tamra who framed the situation as "Jenn got bored in her marriage..."?

Some communications scholar needs to study Tamra Judge for insight into how misinformation gets transmitted. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2023 at 8:01 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Tries to come off as well-mannered but always acts like a uncouth rube.

The invisible tagline for this show.

On 9/21/2023 at 8:03 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

it felt like all the other woman came with a plan and that was just to attack heather (Emily and Gina following along) so Tamra would like them 

I actually got the sense that Emily was leading the attack on Heather. Tamra saw what was happening and jumped in. But at the beginning of the season, Tamra seemed to be looking to smear Jenn and was cozied up with Heather. 

• Like 7
On 9/21/2023 at 9:03 AM, SweetieDarling said:

I agree, she is held to a higher standard, but I also agree with Emily's observation that Heather can say something in jest about someone else (snuffleupagus), but can  be overly sensitive when something is said about her (whale trainer)

I actually didn't get the sense that Heather cared about the "whale trainer" comment at the time. She just brought it up as a counterexample when Emily started with "You poke fun at my appearance!" 

I swear, I don't even like Heather that much, you guys. Why do I keep defending her this season? What is this show doing to me???? Maybe I need a shaman. 

On 9/21/2023 at 9:21 AM, SweetieDarling said:

She said she kept thinking someone was going to get a toothbrush for her. Who? Production? The Tooth Fairy? She obviously didn't ask anyone,

I have a theory that Shannon mentioned it a few times to folks in production, thinking that they'd get her one, but they didn't because they forgot/hate Shannon/wanted to create a storyline.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
On 9/21/2023 at 11:15 AM, bosawks said:

A Happy Ending for Vicki would be berating the masseuse about their life choices and then selling them insurance.

Omg, so good. Thank you for this. Truly.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, ladle said:

I agree that Shannon has legit reasons to dislike Heather. Heather has treated her pretty poorly over the course of multiple seasons. That said, it appears that the reasons Shannon dislikes Heather are not those reasons -- they are specific reasons that have no basis in fact and have been manufactured by Tamra. 

That's definitely part of it! But early in this season, Shannon said she has always felt a negativity towards her from Heather, dating back to the beginning, and there is this competition that Shannon has always felt. She said that in her interview.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
51 minutes ago, ladle said:

I don't remember her saying she got bored? I remember her originally saying that her husband had basically been emotionally checked out of the marriage for a long time, they were sleeping in separate bedrooms, etc. And then Ryan started showing her some attention and she gravitated toward that -- but it seems like was a symptom of the issues she was having in her marriage and not what precipitated the divorce. Anyway, none of these women should be accusing her or judging her for walking out on her marriage. Especially since it seemed like her husband had figuratively "walked out" long before she did. Didn't he say as much in the brief scene we saw with him in it?

Now that I think about it, it might have been Tamra who framed the situation as "Jenn got bored in her marriage..."?

Some communications scholar needs to study Tamra Judge for insight into how misinformation gets transmitted. 

Jenn did say that her marriage was pretty much over when she met Ryan.  She didn't end her marriage for Ryan.  Her marriage was dead.  Vicki and Tamra pushing that she should have stayed in a dead marriage is ridiculous.  Both of them have multiple failed marriages, and Vicki is racking up the failed relationships. They are such hypocrites.     

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ladle said:

My comment was based on what Jenn said, not Tamra. And we don't know what precipitated their separate bedrooms, etc. Will may have got tired of Jenn never being happy, having 6 kids but still needing to foster more kids and animals. So I would never assume that Will was "checked out" for no reason. Jenn seems to me to be an exhausting and needy person. I no longer have the episodes to go back, but my perception was that she was bored. Maybe it was that she said her marriage was dying, and Ryan was exciting and something forbidden. Will did catch them together in a car, so I don't know that he "walked out" before she did. I never heard that he cheated on her. In any case she does not seem any more stable or happy, but that is on her for who she picked as Will's replacement. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ladle said:

Same. There were some light and funny moments (most of which were brought to us by the editors) but this was a really toxic episode. I wonder if Emily, Shannon, and Gina will watch the season and realize that Tamra is the true villain and that they owe Heather a real apology? Or are they just going to double down?? 

Emily said already there is a lot that happened which was not shown. So I don't think anybody owes Heather an apology.

7 hours ago, ladle said:

Nothing was manufactured. Heather talked to production about Shannon's relationship problems.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
33 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

My comment was based on what Jenn said, not Tamra. And we don't know what precipitated their separate bedrooms, etc. Will may have got tired of Jenn never being happy, having 6 kids but still needing to foster more kids and animals. So I would never assume that Will was "checked out" for no reason. Jenn seems to me to be an exhausting and needy person. I no longer have the episodes to go back, but my perception was that she was bored. Maybe it was that she said her marriage was dying, and Ryan was exciting and something forbidden. Will did catch them together in a car, so I don't know that he "walked out" before she did. I never heard that he cheated on her. In any case she does not seem any more stable or happy, but that is on her for who she picked as Will's replacement. 

Jenn said that she was bored, and when she told Will there were issues in their relationship he answered that everything was fine. He didn't cheat on her, but she did. Seeing her in a car with Ryan was not the only time he caught her with Ryan. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Jenn said that she was bored, and when she told Will there were issues in their relationship he answered that everything was fine. He didn't cheat on her, but she did. Seeing her in a car with Ryan was not the only time he caught her with Ryan. 

Interesting that she was caught by Will with Ryan more than once. Jenn claimed that in the car Ryan was only giving her a gift. Sure, Jann. I mean Jenn. Lol. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5