Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Eh, I don't mind the Heather pile-on.

Heather is pretentious, holier-than-thou, acts above all others.  My friend calls the Heathers of the world "smartest girl in the room".  

Heather is only friends with those who fawn over her.  Even refers to "the help" and feels above anyone who doesn't have the means she has.

Truly believes that if she moves <5 miles from studios, that she will be called for impromptu auditions.  Move over Meryl, Heather's in town.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Emily said already there is a lot that happened which was not shown. So I don't think anybody owes Heather an apology.

Nothing was manufactured. Heather talked to production about Shannon's relationship problems.

I can’t speak to any of this because I only watch the show itself. So I’ll reserve judgment. However, we did see Emily talking to production about Shannon’s relationship on the actual show so at the very least that seems like a “glass houses” situation. 

• Like 6
20 hours ago, ladle said:

Same. There were some light and funny moments (most of which were brought to us by the editors) but this was a really toxic episode. I wonder if Emily, Shannon, and Gina will watch the season and realize that Tamra is the true villain and that they owe Heather a real apology? Or are they just going to double down?? 

I feel several of these women, Emily and Gina mainly, got together before filming, plotted their course, and come hell or high water are not ever going to stray from it, despite all evidence to the contrary. Heather was their victim for the season and will continue to be through the reunion. Tamra will once again skate through unscathed. 
This makes for VERY frustrating viewing for me, a sane, logical person willing to actually listen, hear, and adjust my perceptions and viewpoint when facts are presented to me. And can see a snake in the grass or hissing ‘possum on a dumpster (Tamra). 
Lots of screaming at the TV occurs and none of these women are worth that angina. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
20 hours ago, ladle said:

I have a theory that Shannon mentioned it a few times to folks in production, thinking that they'd get her one, but they didn't because they forgot/hate Shannon/wanted to create a storyline.

If Shannon thinks production is concierge, then she's even more pitiful than I thought.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
11 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't see Jenn and Ryan lasting. Once Jen's alimony is over, Ryan is going to be out IMO. And getting married means no alimony,  so there is that. Ryan can't afford her lifestyle.

Have they ever mentioned what Ryan does for a living?

I started to wonder about that looking at what he wears on the show.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
11 minutes ago, Dr Mama said:

His wardrobe speaks to only one career path:  geriatric “boy” band member.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 13
3 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Lots of screaming at the TV occurs and none of these women are worth that angina. 

Yeah, I didn't really see much entertainment this season, except by the editing in flashbacks.   This forum remains the best part of the show.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, ladle said:

I can’t speak to any of this because I only watch the show itself. So I’ll reserve judgment. However, we did see Emily talking to production about Shannon’s relationship on the actual show so at the very least that seems like a “glass houses” situation. 

This was after Heather told production (behind the scenes), so everybody involved production on the show after that as we saw, which is nothing new. Shannon did at the Laguna Beach restaurant with Tamra and Vicki, and she continued before her taco party where Emily was involved, as well.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

I feel several of these women, Emily and Gina mainly, got together before filming, plotted their course, and come hell or high water are not ever going to stray from it, despite all evidence to the contrary. Heather was their victim for the season and will continue to be through the reunion. 

Where is the evidence to the contrary? A reality show is not exactly about reality, and scenes are edited. I doubt anybody planned anything against Heather. Tamra was friendly with her in the beginning, as were the rest. It seems everything happened later.

8 hours ago, Dr Mama said:

Ryan is a mortgage broker.

I'm sure Jenn earned almost nothing as a first time HW (Teresa Giudice and Bethenny Frankel earned about $7,500), but she could earn more if she returned for a second season. And she could have endorsements and other business opportunities.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 9/25/2023 at 9:44 AM, Starlight925 said:

Eh, I don't mind the Heather pile-on.

Heather is pretentious, holier-than-thou, acts above all others.  My friend calls the Heathers of the world "smartest girl in the room".  

Heather is only friends with those who fawn over her.  Even refers to "the help" and feels above anyone who doesn't have the means she has.

Truly believes that if she moves <5 miles from studios, that she will be called for impromptu auditions.  Move over Meryl, Heather's in town.

I don't know that being considered the smartest girl in this particular room would be quite the ego boost that Fancy Pants' ego requires 😁

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
16 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I don't know that being considered the smartest girl in this particular room would be quite the ego boost that Fancy Pants' ego requires 😁

LOL, I'm saying "smartest girl in the room" sarcastically.

But Heather, of course, would think it was serious.

• LOL 7
On 9/20/2023 at 10:28 PM, esco1822 said:

I am baffled by these women’s inability to listen. Was it because of all the screaming and talking over each other?

I have watched pretty much every episode of New York, Melbourne, New Jersey, and OC, and the early episodes of Atlanta. Once Vicki joined, I've had to seriously consider turning on the subtitles because I can't understand a fucking thing between Vicki's slur-mumbling and her SHRILL FUCKING SHRIEKING. God, I hate her and Tamra. They're the worst kind of scum and now completely unintelligible at many points of this show.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 9/21/2023 at 6:06 AM, hottesthw said:

Bravo thinking that Emily and Gina can carry this show without the OGs is sadly mistaken. They are both extremely unlikable, especially as each season passes. Gina is waaayyyy too full of herself lately. 

This could be the most boring housewife franchise EVER. And Tamra allegedly is now getting paid $900,000.00 per season. 

• Mind Blown 8
On 9/26/2023 at 3:59 PM, bosawks said:

Yeah, I mean, I think she objectively ... is the smartest person on this cast (with Emily a close second, probably)? But that is not a compliment. 

4 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

And Tamra allegedly is now getting paid $900,000.00 per season. 

God is dead. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
On 9/25/2023 at 8:49 PM, ZettaK said:

This was after Heather told production (behind the scenes), so everybody involved production on the show after that as we saw, which is nothing new. Shannon did at the Laguna Beach restaurant with Tamra and Vicki, and she continued before her taco party where Emily was involved, as well.

I don't know where you're getting this information and, again, I'm basing my observations just on the show itself. I'd be interested in knowing the source for this (Is it Emily and/or Gina? And if so, why are they so unimpeachable?), but I think we'd get bogged down in social media receipts. Not to sound too Tracy Flick, but that's likely why there's a rule that we're supposed to confine our discussion here to stuff happening on the show, and not in real time. 

If this all comes out on the reunion and it's believable? Then okay - sure! I'm certainly not ride-or-die for Fancy Pants Dubrow. 

Also, I think it's fine to hate on Heather, but I also think we all need to keep our eyes on the ball here. And that ball has "TAMRA SUCKS" written on it. 

On 9/25/2023 at 8:55 PM, ZettaK said:

Tamra was friendly with her in the beginning, as were the rest. It seems everything happened later.

My sense was that Emily and Gina plotted the takedown of Heather from the beginning. They were "friendly" but from the start of the season, they were just picking on every little freaking thing Heather did. I think Tamra had set her sights on Shannon, but when Tamra saw what was happening she turned to Heather like that guy in the meme checking out another girl. Shannon already hated Heather (for valid reasons!) and drunkenly fell in step. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
On 9/21/2023 at 6:52 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika would be on her dick 55 million reasons why 

lol

I actually like Tamra for the most part when I listen to two Ts. It's so odd getting into RHOC AFTER listening to her podcast. She takes the shenanigans too far.

• Like 1