Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: The Reunion, Part III

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The most interesting speculation I had read was that Sandoval hooked up with Rachel years ago, maybe at one of his “concerts,” before she even met James. Then they discussed her pursuing James in order to appear on the show.

By the way, in Season Two, Tom was also in another band, called “Pierce the Arrow.” He played guitar, no singing. 

That was my guess but not at a concert.. The way she dolled up to catch Jame's eye...I think she did that a long time ago ---could be at SUR, Pump, The Abbey - she was a VPR groupie and her target was Jax or Tom

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Reunion Part III drinking game —

Take a shot whenever:

— Tom says “Dude.”

— James bolts out of his chair.

— Schwartz says/does something stupid.

— Rachel thinks she’s being sincere.

— Lala goes ballistic.

You want us all to be in a coma, don't you?

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Lisa was annoying in her vacillating between criticizing and defending Tom and Raquel, but she nailed that Raquel's behavior is acting out a role, and so was that last five minutes. This bitch cannot be serious, and while I knew he didn't give two shits about her beyond banging her, that last five minutes only furthers how completely diabolical she is by throwing him under the bus at last. It was the first time I thought this was crafted by two narcissist nitwits as the best storyline eva. Her delayed deliberate way of val speaking is sheer schtick, something she clearly learned while losing pageants.

Tom is incapable of true remorse his complaining about mutual friends not texting him TOO is deeply wrong and hilarious. And I am glad Ariana let herself cry some, I'm glad she is purged of this shamble of a man and this callous robot she thought was a friend. 

I wish Lala screamed less but I liked her on WWHL when she lowers the volume and speaks directly she is a lot less obnoxious. But she loves to be obnoxious. 

Katie, really bringing a lot to the table this season/reunion. But her hair is effing amazing, best ever. Glad we got a bit of Ally with Scheana, that girl entertains me. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
20 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I did find it interesting that Tom and Arianna's open relationship began with Billie, not LaLa fooling around with Arriana in the back seat while Tom witnessing..

That’s the reveal? Couldn’t help spoiling myself.

Shut up Lisa (back on 1:08 - I took day off tomorrow to savor every moment - see hangover).

1:09 - Raquel comes back separately six days later. I guess here we fucking go. I have about 36 minutes left

• LOL 6
(edited)

Not sure why people are acting like James had no horse in this race. You can make the argument that Lala should have STFU, but James was engaged to Raquel. He has to be wondering what the real timeline was and how far it went back. He acted hilariously childish, but I can imagine that he was secretly broken up about it, Ally or no Ally.

I also think it's important to remember that this reunion was filmed only weeks after the affair reveal. Emotions were still raw.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Lisa at the end saying she hoped they would in time be able to find forgiveness was rich. I really wished Lala or Ariana would have asked her if she’s forgiven Kyle, Rinna, or Dorit for Puppygate which was like 5 or 6 years ago - she hasn’t. And that doesn’t even compare to your significant other and close friend having an affair.

I know LVP only sees dollar signs when she looks at Tom and Tom but she really needs to cut ties with those two losers.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

The Rachel TH at the end was again a total Tom & Rachel setup.

Rachels fake “Tom is going to kill me for telling all of this” was nonsense.

Tom was well aware of what she was going to say without him having to say it all himself.

They are both trying to save themselves so that at least one of them can come back on the show again.

Tom is aware that Rachel is the most expendable.

He was just caught still speaking with her on his phone whilst on a plane.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

James had every right to take offense at that “joke.” It did not come from a good place. Lisa, James has every right to speak. Stop defending the Toms. It’s time to cut the cord with those two.

Yeah I'm still Team James in that altercation.  And as @Steph J pointed out - he made it after he knew about the "affair" so there was an extra mean edge to that comment.  ETA: I think the "mean" was towards Raquel, but James didn't get that

2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Andy is doing a really good job turning up the heat under Rachel — and Sandoval. Would Sandoval have the balls to admit that he doesn’t care about Rachel? What else could he say? His body language has done all the talking for him.

I don't think either of them seemed "in love" - if Andy hadn't pushed it, love would never have been mentioned.  They just feel they had to agree because that would be the only real reason for what they did.

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

On a side note, Lisa doesn’t seem to receive the kissing ass behavior that she’s used to at this point.  Maybe especially from Lala.

Haha they know it's "their show" now! 

Katie didn't have much to say but I thought she has never looked better at a reunion - love the hair, and the flowy dress is so much better than a too-tight satin number with gloves.

I'm not sure what the "big reveal" was supposed to be, but there was certainly nothing that would cause any of them to quit being on the show!

Schwartz is still not getting that his act is done - does he think it's 5 years ago?  Kind of intriguing to me actually

And it can't be said enough how much I hate "Lala" - I'm not even a violent person, but I'd like to beat the crap out of her! 😄

Edited by princelina
  • Like 8

turning on Sandoval.

Again its not what she did but HOW. She arranged with her producer to do this in the most dramatic way possible to reveal things everyone already knew and or assumed, while also not having to say it in front of the people she harmed. She is incredibly consistent in her ability to pretend she cares for other people when she doesn't. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

The Rachel TH at the end was again a total Tom & Rachel setup.

Rachels fake “Tom is going to kill me for telling all of this” was nonsense.

Tom was well aware of what she was going to say without him having to say it all himself.

They are both trying to save themselves so that at least one of them can come back on the show again.

Tom is aware that Rachel is the most expendable.

He was just caught still speaking with her on his phone whilst on a plane.

Exactly, I agree 100%. Also, maybe they are thinking,  if we're  called these disgusting  names,  might as well act on them. They seemed fine together  in that mini break,  I don't  know how long they will last. Lisa knows the Toms better  than Raquel,  I'm just glad she told James to zip it. Between  James and Lala, the faces and the name calling, I felt like I was watching  two silly bullies. Ariana  was the only one,  with the right to call out so many names, but even she did herself  no favors imho. It all got a bit pathetic, just my thoughts. I read Scheana  had reached  out to Tom, so maybe Lisa was right.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

If this is how she is I can surely understand why Tom had to look outside the relationship for Someone else to spend time 

Sure. But a normal person would break up, not cheat. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

“I’m seeing the person that I’ve become, and this isn’t who I want to be, I don’t want to be a person that hurts other people.”

”I know. That really s- - -s…. We’re still gonna f- - -, though, right?”

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Watching those two in the room while she is packing gave me the creeps. Very proud of themselves.

Watching her talking about how she hated lying while she was lying. 

These two have a paparazzi-filled future to look forward to. And it won't be the ones they called. 

Now that he's liberated (from that "kiss" from rachel), I understand Schwartz's disdain for marriage in the future. He worked so hard, gave so much of himself to make the one with Katie work, and the bitch divorced him. Freakin' Loser. Good thing he has job security as evil sandovals guardian of the vault, keeper of secrets, and flying monkey.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

Same, @politichick  I saw some people on IG saying "Wtf am I going to do with myself after this?!"  😆

I have to admit, I haven't been this invested in a show since the first two years of RHOC. It was fun to talk to strangers about the "scandaval" as everyone seemed to know.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I understand that Ariana is pissed but the vitriol coming out of her mouth it’s just disgusting.Really, she wishes Raquel all the worst things in the world. If this is how she is I can surely understand why Tom had to look outside the relationship for Someone else to spend time with.

I was actually thinking about any new viewers watching the reunion because most of the cast look unhinged, stoned, or just nasty. Ariana reminds me of the saying, "Still waters run deep" because she's the one who always remains calm, or appears easygoing. But now we truly see how she reacts if you cut her to the core. I've also been known to "lose it" every 5 years or so... Lol

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 13
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m nauseated by her. And I checked Twitter, and it seems like the pendulum has swung the other way.  No one is cheering her on, they are disgusted.

And Lala is the worst.  

Given we've not seen Ariana ever be this angry, I give her a pass on lashing out. Rachel just happened to represent every person that has done Ariana dirty, and every fangirl that's hit on her boyfriend while they're out together.

It seems appropriate that Rachel be uncomfortable for a few hours, with security nearby, in exchange for close to a year of in-your- face deceit towards Ariana.

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Interesting that the girl who everyone likes to refer to as being stupid is the only one who can actually put together a thought, and expressed it in a sentence, as opposed to the other two morons, who just keep screaming, shut up and fuck you and jumping up and down like crazy people. She’s keeping her cool and apologizing. 

Because she was rehearsing her lines in the trailer.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

I knew the big reveal would be nothing. They were overhyping it. We all knew all the stuff that Raquel admitted to. Like no big shocker.

Sandoval is such a piece of shit. He was working to get those fake tears going. His comment about Ariana wearing a t shirt during sex and how he said it was so gross. He’s just a disgusting loser.

Tom and Raquel laughing away when she was done they are just such trash. 

It makes me laugh that Tom really thinks anyone would buy his bs timeline.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

I wouldn't call Raquel diabolical for turning on Sandoval. Like, let's be real, when the time came that it suited him to do so, he would absolutely have thrown her under the bus and then tried to retcon their whole relationship by spinning it that she seduced him, pursued him relentlessly, broke up his relationship, and then trapped him until he could finally get out. He'd make it sound like a Fatal Attraction thing.

Turning on him first isn't diabolical. It's the only smart thing she's done all season.

I don't believe for a moment Sandoval didn't already rehearse this option with her. Tom likes to plan out every detail and every possible response. I bet when he was young, he loved choose your own adventure books. Rachel just does what she's told. Even James managed to keep her silent on what really was happening in their private lives.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 6

They could have just named this whole season much ado about nothing. Two people had an affair. wow big deal. The woman involved was a friend of the woman who was cheated on. This is often the case because people usually cheat with friends or people they know. This affair gave the show a storyline and all the losers on it something to sink their teeth into and rage about. They all got to show their righteous indignation despite the fact that they’ve all cheated.

I can honestly say that I don’t like anybody on this show. Lala is a disgusting excuse for a woman. Her nickname should be BJ’s for PJs.

James is a man child who can’t control himself at all. He’s not funny he’s not cute he and Lala should be together because they deserve each other

Katie is as always A miserable mean girl and basically just a bitch. Oh and boring.

Sandoval is a total narcissist and really unbearable to watch.

I don’t really know what to say about Sheanna other than she was also dating a married man with kids and punched Raquel in the face. Nice.

I’ve never liked Ariana. She’s smug and condescending and think she’s better than anyone else. I don’t believe that her relationship with Tom was much more than staying together for the show  

Schwartz, well he’s just Schwartz. He may be kind of dumb but at least he’s not evil. I don’t know how he put up with Katie for all those years.

As for Racquel, I have always felt that she was a sweet girl who was surrounded by sharks and abused by James and Lala. I still feel that Sandoval took advantage of her naïveté . She said herself that she was a people pleaser who decided to start pleasing herself. Obviously betraying Ariana by cheating with Tom was a really bad decision. I think that she really thought he loved her and probably treated her a lot better than James ever did. She will be paying for this mistake for a long time. I hope that she gets the help she needs and moves on from this shark tank. I give her kudos For showing up and apologizing and speaking in complete sentences. I truly do wish her well and as far as the rest of them I really couldn’t care less if the show gets canceled. I don’t find that a sandwich shop and trying to open a new bar is going to carry a whole season.

1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Sure. But a normal person would break up, not cheat. 

None of these people are normal

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Tiggertoo said:

Especially Lala, I think she’s full of shit.  She was fine getting involved with a married scum bag who had children. Because he was rich and powerful.  Oh but wait, she wasn’t friends with his wife, so it was okay.

Yep, Lala's outrage is her chasing the money train, and nothing to do with defending Ariana's honour. James, I believe has an actual friendship with Ariana given the double dates they went on. So he feels her pain , and possibly moreso because he truly loved Sandoval as his friend.

• Like 14

The best thing about this affair is Ariana's resulting monetary windfall (which she deserves, if only for her loyalty to Sandoval over the years.) Now she can escape his debt ridden bar and over mortgaged home. She can start fresh because those earnings only came after they split. Who knows, she may thank him, down the road.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4

Schwartz was weird. 

Is that really what I look like? I picture myself as this Casanova…

How did it feel, here you are, experiencing the worst moments in your life, and the entire world is leaping to show support?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I did find it interesting that Tom and Arianna's open relationship began with Billie, not LaLa fooling around with Arriana in the back seat while Tom witnessing..

I'm sorry, but trying to pretend the relationship was "open" or slut shaming drunk Ariana for something Sandoval was thrilled to encourage happen, isn't fair. Ariana forgave him for a cheating incident early in their relationship. She hasn't publicly done anything to deceive Tom.

• Like 11
  • Applause 7
4 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

I really don't get what is so "shocking" about this whole scenario.  Yes it was a horribly shitty thing to do, but the exact same cheating scenario happens in relationships and marriages all over the world all the time (just not on TV).  

I don't understand why Ariana is being deified as some queen just because she was cheated on.  I have always found her the most boring cast member.  She was a little over the top with her childish responses.  And yes Rachel/Raquel probably does have some friends.  The entire WORLD isn't going to drop her just because YOU SAID SO Ariana.  Talk about inflated self-importance.  

Lala and James are beyond ridiculous.  James looked like an absolute buffoon.  You could tell Andy and Lisa were like shut the fuck up.  

Well, we’re observing the fallout and it is/was unexpected big news to those who watch the show. It’s like watching the news. Wars, crimes, murders and in positive news coronations, weddings, births happen all over the world all the time. But we as humans still talk about, discuss all of these events. Peace

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

And that comment about Ariana keeping her shirt on during sex by Tom might have been the coldest thing I have ever heard on this soulless network.

Tom always wants to be seen as the guy who just "driven away" by Ariana because of HER behaviour. He blamed her for criticizing him (never seen on tv); not having sex for years (try just in the months before this exploded) and for his fear of her suicidal ideation (mentioned years before when discussing her past depression). This is the same guy who raved about Ariana until she began questioning his erratic and confrontational behaviour towards all the women except Scheana and Rachel. He's got some serious baggage re: women.

• Like 10
  • Applause 6