Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: The Reunion, Part III

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Watch the video - he talks about the kookie stuff she said to him.

She wanted to have sex with him on Scheana & Brocks bed

A veritable skank.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 6/9/2023 at 8:21 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t know why anyone but Ariana would get to go off on Sandoval and Raquel. Lala was Randall’s side piece. James banged Lala. Katie is bitter over Schwartz. Sheana was Eddie Cibrians side piece back in the day. They are all disgusting people. The only one who has a right to be outraged is Ariana. 

While I have never been involved in a Scandoval-level drama-fueled yell-fest, I have been outraged, and even reactive, on behalf of a close friend. I don't see anything abnormal about that. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
15 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

While I have never been involved in a Scandoval-level drama-fueled yell-fest, I have been outraged, and even reactive, on behalf of a close friend. I don't see anything abnormal about that. 

I could see the outrage if these were real friends but Lala was just being an asshole cause she wants attention 24/7. She’s trash. James was ridiculous with his name calling. If he was so happy with Ally, he wouldn’t need to scream at Tom. 
Unpopular opinion but I sort of see why Sandoval,cheated. His needs weren’t being met at home and although he picked an idiot to cheat with, it’s not all that shocking. Plus Ariana is getting all kinds of attention. Nobody really cared about her before this. Her and sour puss Katie are making money on their stupid sandwich merchandise now. Win win.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I could see the outrage if these were real friends but Lala was just being an asshole cause she wants attention 24/7. She’s trash. James was ridiculous with his name calling. If he was so happy with Ally, he wouldn’t need to scream at Tom. 

Oh, OK--yeah, I mean, fine, be mad on Ariana's behalf, whatever. But it definitely is harder to know the motive behind the outrage when it's Lala, considering how much she loves to seem like a bad-ass. 

53 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Unpopular opinion but I sort of see why Sandoval,cheated. His needs weren’t being met at home 

I would agree on this if "cheated" was "left her." He should have been an adult and split if life was so bad with Ariana.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Chalby said:

I'm pretty sure "feminists" have no issues with calling a woman a "whore" if the label fits. Feminists have been known to use even harsher language during attacks.

Hear, hear 👏 👏

Feminism is  not about excusing women’s poor behavior . 
Feminism is defined by the advocacy of women’s rights on the basis of equality of the sexes. That’s what feminism is about. Equal treatment, and equal pay for equal work.

It’s certainly not about letting women escape the consequences of actions. It concerns equality.

R’s actions and the consequences thereof have absolutely nothing to do with feminism.

And yes we can agree that name calling is immature, but pussyfooting and tiptoeing around criticism of R is over the top. Does anyone object when Jax is called an arse? Or a d*ckwad? Feminism has nothing to do with extra protection for women, sorry.

So now we learn that R tried to bang Nema on Scheana’s own bed? In her home?!

This girl’s behavior is certainly deserving of criticism, that’s appalling. Good thing Nema had the sense to decline, as he knew it was crossing boundaries of acceptable behaviors. 
Princess R believes she is entitled to anything she wants whenever she wants. Sorry, that’s not respectable behavior in civilized society, deal with it R. 

Edited by lili45
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
29 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Unpopular opinion but I sort of see why Sandoval,cheated. His needs weren’t being met at home and although he picked an idiot to cheat with, it’s not all that shocking. Plus Ariana is getting all kinds of attention. Nobody really cared about her before this. Her and sour puss Katie are making money on their stupid sandwich merchandise now. Win win.

Not real fair. . When your needs aren’t being met, you break up. That’s the point. Or you meet the person halfway and do dinners one week, and shrooms and skydiving the next week= compromise. That’s what normal adults and friends do with one another. 

You don’t cheat with a close friend for over half a year.

This attention thing? That’s Sad. That’s Schwartz’s modus opperandi. 
Ariana has never been an attention craving cast member. Actually that was Rachel, always trying to hog camera time w her antics. And methinks that’s partly why she received this attention and support. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Does Tom think that making dinner together or taking a walk means that those are the only things Ariana wants to do? (< That's rhetorical; the answer is no, he is making excuses in order to gaslight her and us into thinking his behavior was justified). It seems like she was illustrating how uncomplicated it could be to connect with her, not declaring that she wasn't open to the activities he's interested in. Also, though, skinny-dipping in one's own pool is hardly adventurous; that too is an easy one! 

As for Tom's needs not being met at home, neither were Ariana's and she didn't cheat on him (at least not that I know of. And if she did, she'd probably be better at it than he is).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, MinorL said:

The thing Ariana said that seemed so over the top to me is that Raquel and Tom are the most evil people in the world. But, like, people are out there abusing and murdering children every day, as just one example of more evil behavior. It just took some credibility away from her. 

I don't personally think Ariana literally meant that. How many of us have said something or someone was "the worst" just trying to express how bad we find it/them? Now they might genuinely be the most evil people she's personally experienced. I highly doubt she truly thinks Tom or Raquel are below child molesters and serial killers. 

5 hours ago, Chalby said:

I'm pretty sure "feminists" have no issues with calling a woman a "whore" if the label fits. Feminists have been known to use even harsher language during attacks.

This reminds me of when a Housewife shames another Housewife for "not supporting women" if they don't show up to an event hosted by a woman, no matter how awful said woman is. Feminism is about equality, not coddling. I only see harsh language as antifeminist when I notice someone coddle men but quickly call women the b word. That drives me crazy, but I personally see infantilizing women just as antifeminist as infantilizing men and placing all affair blame on a woman. I expect better from everyone. 

I haven't watched the video yet, but I'm another Nema fan. It's too bad we don't have more decent people like him on television. 

• Like 16
15 hours ago, Drogo said:

Bingo. She was proud of herself until she realized people were put off by the witch trial. 

Actually, I pretty much called that once Ariana calmed down she was going to regret some of the things she said during the reunion. That reunion was soon after she found out about the affair, and she was still finding out horrible things Sandoval and Raquel had been doing to her for months. She went into that reunion an extremely raw nerve sensitive to any stimuli. She was coiled up ready to strike.  

Once time passes you start to calm down and develop a better and healthier perspective. It’s normal then to start feeling more empathy towards the people you verbally eviscerated when you were still in that raw state. I honestly won’t be surprised if she starts to feel more empathy or forgiveness towards Schwartz and eventually Sandoval. I guess bravo (heh) to you and anyone else who could hold it together so calmly and appropriately after being royally fucked up and down and sideways the way they did her. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I actually know someone who is called Lala for this exact reason.

Err, which reason? 😉

17 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Lala Kent Expresses Regret for Attacking Raquel Leviss at 'Vanderpump Rules' Reunion: 'I Felt Dirty'

They regret it BECAUSE they went to Twitter and they see that no one is on board with how they acted.  I’m sure a PR person called up People panicking because people are turning on them.

I totally agree! 

On 6/9/2023 at 1:05 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rachel has worn that shade of green four times. Do we think it’s an Infinity dress?

I thought it was a sheet or drape that was made into an impromptu toga. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, MinorL said:

The thing Ariana said that seemed so over the top to me is that Raquel and Tom are the most evil people in the world. But, like, people are out there abusing and murdering children every day, as just one example of more evil behavior. It just took some credibility away from her. 

I respectfully disagree, while I agree there are more evil people in the “world” we’re talking about a Reality TV show.

For Ariana, Tom and Raquel are the most evil people in “her” world. Tom is the man who gaslighted her and continues to do so. Raquel is the person she enfolded into her world with kindness, love and loyalty. Raquel is the person whose character she defended against Lala & Katie. Raquel is the person she bestowed her trust to.

For myself, Tom and Raquel are the most evil people on this show. Between the time the Reunion taped on March 23rd and Reunion Part 3 airing on June 7th – being on the other side of the TV, I’m hearing stories day after day that have exposed more and more lies, as Tom continues to gaslight Ariana in his interview as well as on stage singing. I’ve seen Raquel who has said she hates hurting Ariana – continue to do things to hurt Ariana.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Season 8, E9 filmed over the summer of 2019   aired March 3, 2020

Girls Night she went out drinking, gets very drunk (there’s video of her dancing and having fun, she runs up to hug someone out of frame who looks suspiciously like Sandoval), Scheana allegedly makes sure she gets home, she passed out with her phone in the kitchen in her purse resulting in James's rage texts.

S9E16 discussing the break up of James and Rachel LVP “what changed?” James “like quarantine-“ Rachel “we haven’t been having sex for awhile” Andy “when did you stop having sex?” Rachel “it’s been since those rage texts that James sent me.” Scheana “that was two summers ago!

I agree with your impression regarding rachels libido. I do not believe she went without sex since the rage texts - just went without sex with James.

Good catch!

I think it goes back even further, all the way back before she even met James. I think she fucked Tom as a groupie of the show. I don't know if we will ever find out the full truth.

I was thinking, I believe Raquel wants back on the show. The only way this will happen is if Sandoval has her on as his girlfriend. If he doesn't the only person that will film with her is LVP as she pretends she works at SUR. If Tom agrees, then she'd be able to film with both Tom's and LVP.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, lili45 said:

Hear, hear 👏 👏

Feminism is defined by the advocacy of women’s rights on the basis of equality of the sexes. That’s what feminism is about. Equal treatment, and equal pay for equal work.

It’s certainly not about letting women escape the consequences of actions. It concerns equality.

R’s actions and the consequences thereof have absolutely nothing to do with feminism.

And yes we can agree that name calling is immature, but pussyfooting and tiptoeing around criticism of R is over the top. Does anyone object when Jax is called an arse? Or a d*ckwad? Feminism has nothing to do with extra protection for women, sorry.

This girl’s behavior is certainly deserving of criticism, that’s appalling. Good thing Nema had the sense to decline, as he knew it was crossing boundaries of acceptable behaviors. 
Princess R believes she is entitled to anything she wants whenever she wants. Sorry, that’s not respectable behavior in civilized society, deal with it R. 

Wish I could like your post ten times.👏

• Like 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Jel said:

I still have not seen the episode, but I find a lot of Rachel’s “expressionless” is beauty pageant poise— always keep your composure: remain calm, don’t show anger, etc. 

Exactly!

Let's also remember she's only placed 15th once or twice in her 15 years of the pageant circuit. She's perfected the blank mask to hide disappointment in not placing. She's learned to smile and clap for the winners. She must have been screeching and throwing a tantrum and raging on the inside.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

Yet there's also that scene where he goes to Rachel's apartment and she misunderstands him saying, "my family loves you"  as "I love you". To which he quickly replied, "That's not what I said" and then, "Yeah, I love you too." So did Tom's mom like Rachel being Ariana's replacement?

What I think Tom's mom thought.

You fucking idiot, You're terrible with money and this girl is a dimwit. Oh double fuck, you have $250K of my retirement fund. Out loud, she'd accept her son's decision.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Does Tom think that making dinner together or taking a walk means that those are the only things Ariana wants to do? (< That's rhetorical; the answer is no, he is making excuses in order to gaslight her and us into thinking his behavior was justified). It seems like she was illustrating how uncomplicated it could be to connect with her, not declaring that she wasn't open to the activities he's interested in. Also, though, skinny-dipping in one's own pool is hardly adventurous; that too is an easy one! 

As for Tom's needs not being met at home, neither were Ariana's and she didn't cheat on him (at least not that I know of. And if she did, she'd probably be better at it than he is).

In Season Two, Sandoval and Ariana go to a store and have fun just trying on hats and stuff. That was good enough for him before. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I was thinking, I believe Raquel wants back on the show. The only way this will happen is if Sandoval has her on as his girlfriend. If he doesn't the only person that will film with her is LVP as she pretends she works at SUR. If Tom agrees, then she'd be able to film with both Tom's and LVP.

But do we think Sandoval would be willing to pay for everything?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, hoodooznoodooz said:

But do we think Sandoval would be willing to pay for everything?

Bravo is foaming at the mouth to get her back. Ratings Gold. I could se them paying her 100K which should cover her during filming. It's the when they don't film, Tom's not going to pay

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In Season Two, Sandoval and Ariana go to a store and have fun just trying on hats and stuff. That was good enough for him before. 

Ohhhhh, maybe he’s having a midlife crisis (in addition to just liking to cheat)!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I respectfully disagree, while I agree there are more evil people in the “world” we’re talking about a Reality TV show.

For Ariana, Tom and Raquel are the most evil people in “her” world. Tom is the man who gaslighted her and continues to do so. Raquel is the person she enfolded into her world with kindness, love and loyalty. Raquel is the person whose character she defended against Lala & Katie. Raquel is the person she bestowed her trust to.

For myself, Tom and Raquel are the most evil people on this show. Between the time the Reunion taped on March 23rd and Reunion Part 3 airing on June 7th – being on the other side of the TV, I’m hearing stories day after day that have exposed more and more lies, as Tom continues to gaslight Ariana in his interview as well as on stage singing. I’ve seen Raquel who has said she hates hurting Ariana – continue to do things to hurt Ariana.

The so called evil saved the show. Ariana, Katie, James and the inflatable lipped asshole could thank Ratchet and Sandy. Just sayin.

• Like 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, lili45 said:

As several others have already eloquently highlighted, she’s calm now. She needed time to calm down, and this was all very very fresh. They pulled various stunt moves, coordinating their continuous lies, deceipt and sexual antics, IN HER HOUSE, when she was suffering from losing her Grandmother and dog!

Ariana deserves that we cut her a break, with the empathy reserved for her instead of the wolf in sheeps clothing. 

The lies, the transgressions all got to her. I give her a break, and cut her some slack. She is human after all. 

A person's real personality/character is revealed when they are angry. And Ariana’s behavior at the reunion was inexcusable. She even told Raquel "now skedadle" in a very demeaning way when she was ready to leave in order for Scheana to return to the stage. I suspect her agents, who I don't doubt were present at the reunion, Bravo employees, and others close to her (details about the reunion leaked on the media immediately) told her that was not a good look. She was getting more and more business opportunities as time passed by, and I think her behavior modification was based on that, as well. 

As for what feminism is, it's not about demeaning, or attacking other women. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Good catch!

I think it goes back even further, all the way back before she even met James. I think she fucked Tom as a groupie of the show. I don't know if we will ever find out the full truth.

Theories are fine for as long as they are based on some facts. Friends, fans of the show, James, even Ariana would have seen/noticed something if the affair started before 2017. Ally noticed there was something going on with Sandoval and Raquel at The Abbey, the night they said they had sex in August. Lala who is suspicious because she cheated herself noticed in late summer 2022 (same timeline). Katie, and LVP were suspicious, as well. And probably other people we don't see on the show. There are photos of Sandoval and Raquel from Christmas in St. Louis. Photos of Sandoval, Raquel, Jo and Schwartz from Big Bear in January. If Raquel wanted to be with Sandoval, she wouldn't have to wait for 5 years while living with James, she would go after him immediately, even if she was with James for a short period of time. Sandoval wouldn't buy a house with Ariana, and become her partner in business (book, etc.) in order to create a brand. 

As for Ariana, she said a few days ago she wouldn't film with Sandoval, or Raquel, so that's what Bravo meant by cast members waiting until the third part of the reunion aired to decide if they would sign for another season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
(edited)

I still don’t know the correct way to pronounce her name.

Is it ARR ree ah nuh or AIR ree ah nuh?

ETA: I have my answer! In the Call Her Daddy interview, Ariana pronounces it the first way. 

LVP, Schwartz and Peter pronounce it incorrectly.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, Chalby said:

She’s not a whore.  She’s not even a cheater, she’s just a bad friend.

11 hours ago, lili45 said:

I remember growing up hearing “sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt.”

Actions hurt more than words.

Except that we know that’s not true.  How many people are bullied to death?  Many, many people. Usually teenagers or young people who already struggle with anxiety and low self esteem. People die because of this.

I don’t condone Raquel’s behavior at all, Ariana has every right to be upset.  But she should be embarrassed that she told someone to fuck themselves with a cheese grater.  

7 hours ago, lili45 said:

Hear, hear 👏 👏

Calling her a whore was gross, and not true, but the un-feminist part was using c*** as an insult. The use of the word has been debated by feminists, but using it to insult and to degrade her is not ok.

And like @ZettaK just said, feminism is not about demeaning and putting down women.

There has been many waves with different definitions but none are ok with dehumanizing someone.

6 hours ago, PositiveBean said:

Actually, I pretty much called that once Ariana calmed down she was going to regret some of the things she said during the reunion. That reunion was soon after she found out about the affair, and she was still finding out horrible things Sandoval and Raquel had been doing to her for months. She went into that reunion an extremely raw nerve sensitive to any stimuli. She was coiled up ready to strike.  

Once time passes you start to calm down and develop a better and healthier perspective. It’s normal then to start feeling more empathy towards the people you verbally eviscerated when you were still in that raw state. I honestly won’t be surprised if she starts to feel more empathy or forgiveness towards Schwartz and eventually Sandoval. I guess bravo (heh) to you and anyone else who could hold it together so calmly and appropriately after being royally fucked up and down and sideways the way they did her. 

Name calling and thinking you score points with cruelty is what children do, because they don’t have the intelligence or maturity to handle a situation.

She’s only feeling bad because her pr people are probably calling her to let her know that she did not come off well.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

The so called evil saved the show. Ariana, Katie, James and the inflatable lipped asshole could thank Ratchet and Sandy. Just sayin.

Again, respectfully disagree, Vanderpump Rules will go on forever by the sheer will of KungFuBunny’s paws praying to the Reality TV gods

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Concerning Raquel wanting to stay on the show, it did cross my mind that her "six days later" interview was a last ditch attempt to stay on the show by throwing Sandoval under the bus. Maybe she thinks that she can claim to be a naive girl who fell under Tom Svenghoulie s charms? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

LVP: Hold on a sec, you went to Halloween as Raquel after you slept together. That is so bizarre.

LVP translate: Tom, you’re a bloody wanker and Raquel, I think you’re even more CUNTy than Erika Jayne

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I’m seeing comments about Sandovals “disgusting” tshirt comment. Was it that bad? I took it to mean that he thought Ariana wasn’t into having sex with him and also he wanted Raquel to know it wasn’t anything special. I’m guessing he told Raquel that him and Ariana no longer did it.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Raquel: I stayed with my sister for a few days and then I drove out to Tucson and stayed with my family for the remainder of the time.

Raquel translate: I’ve been staying at a motel near Tom’s house, out of sight. We nicknamed the motel “Boink Central”

• LOL 6
18 hours ago, Jel said:

Wait, who has been open about her mental health problems? Rachel or Ariana? I remember Ariana talking about this stuff over a few seasons. All I know about Rachel and mental health is that she checked herself into a spa, post scandal. Did I miss something?

Ariana has been "open" about it - IMO it was more a way to be interesting on the show and I don't believe much of what she has said (because her actions say otherwise)

17 hours ago, Chalby said:

I felt she was confusing the expectation to be called  "X" by others with the trans community requesting a pronoun/ name change. Rachel's answer sounded very entitled as she climbed aboard the LGBTQ community's wagon, and then adopted the expectation for herself.

I didn't think so - she was just rightly pointing out that people should be called by the name they introduce themselves by, and also pointing out that "Lala" should agree with that

16 hours ago, Chalby said:

I still don't understand why the single person who's being pursued, is being called a cheater? With Ariana, you could say Rachel cheated on Ariana with Tom, given that Ariana was like a protective big sister. But Lala didn't cheat on anyone.

Technically she cheated on her married boyfriend when she fucked James 😃

11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't personally think Ariana literally meant that. How many of us have said something or someone was "the worst" just trying to express how bad we find it/them? Now they might genuinely be the most evil people she's personally experienced. I highly doubt she truly thinks Tom or Raquel are below child molesters and serial killers. 

Just like when Katie thought Raquel was after Schwartz and called her a whore - but then Ariana sweetly told Katie that she wasn't 😉

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I just wanna say it again because everyone keeps saying oh they are all cheaters. It’s not just being a cheater. Raquel pretended to be Ariana’s good friend and inserted herself in their life. She bought a matching necklace on tv like it’s a little game. She talked to Ariana about her relationship with Tom. She was going off about how they are all gonna be bff forever. Tom dressed up as Raquel for Halloween. This is all twisted shit. If ppl think that’s not a big deal then idk lol. It’s fucked.

Sandoval said the T-shirt comment because it’s well known Ariana has body issues. He was going after that and pushing her buttons.. He’s a loser.

I don’t buy Raquel breaking down either. It’s all fake and prob set up by her and Sandoval at the end.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 9
  • Applause 8
11 hours ago, PositiveBean said:

The article (and my comment) were about Lala, not Ariana. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Marley said:

It’s not just being a cheater. Raquel pretended to be Ariana’s good friend and inserted herself in their life.

And the smear campaign designed and implemented to make it easier for sandy to extricate himself from an existing relationship and smoothly move into a new one while keeping his brand/image intact. 

These two are not victims. They may be victims of their upbringing, (for them to acknowledge and address) but not in Scandoval. They both appeared to be exhibiting varying degrees of predatory behavior throughout the entire season and when caught, lying to cover up lies.

Without a close friend's betrayal and the weaponization of a partner's vulnerabilities, the cheating would be standard operating procedure, Vanderpump Rules style.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 6/10/2023 at 11:19 PM, Marley said:

I just wanna say it again because everyone keeps saying oh they are all cheaters. It’s not just being a cheater. Raquel pretended to be Ariana’s good friend and inserted herself in their life. She bought a matching necklace on tv like it’s a little game. She talked to Ariana about her relationship with Tom. She was going off about how they are all gonna be bff forever. Tom dressed up as Raquel for Halloween. This is all twisted shit. If ppl think that’s not a big deal then idk lol. It’s fucked.

Sandoval said the T-shirt comment because it’s well known Ariana has body issues. He was going after that and pushing her buttons.. He’s a loser.

I don’t buy Raquel breaking down either. It’s all fake and prob set up by her and Sandoval at the end.

100%

Rachel’s toast when they glamped for her birthday. So cruel and psychotic.

And then trying to use that as evidence when arguing with Katie at the SAH celebration. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 11

@KungFuBunny Thanks for the link to that video with Nema. I believe him, too. He has nothing to lose or gain by saying what he did—and he’s so matter of fact in the way he shares it. As he described it, Rachel’s behavior was just “off” in so many ways beyond even the ones that have already been discussed ad nauseam.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I have one last observation re Ariana. Apparently some of the viewing public has turned away from her (I'm not sure I buy that) because of how she spoke to Sandoval and Rachel.

Why on earth does Ariana have to censor her anger? At the time of the taping, she's into week 3 of the insidious betrayal. Plus people have been stepping forth, sharing what they saw him do, making her dread each new revelation, and feeling worse.. AND she's forced to continue having him in the house, while he comes and goes, dates Rachel (or others) while getting Rachel's mail. It's not like she even had 3 weeks to work through her emotions because he's there!

I believe Sandoval had no intention of ever leaving Ariana, and I think he's waiting for her friends and media to go away, and then he'll go back to talking, reminiscing great memories nonstop, while declaring they're meant to be together, thus programming Ariana that she's got the affair all wrong. He cried to Lisa and to Andy that all he wants is to sit down with her, one on one, to talk... Ya right ...

He'll claim Rachel's making up stuff now because she wants revenge after he told her he only loves Ariana. Ariana, who loved Tom and trusted him completely, might be tempted to listen because they once had a solid, mutually respectful and beneficial relationship. I hope her friends stay close.

I have known many Toms over the years. I could write a book on what they'll do, step by step. And how women will get sucked in.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, princelina said:

Technically she cheated on her married boyfriend when she fucked James 

😉

But I understood that Lala's and James slept together prior to her and Randell becoming a couple. When she was dating Randall, she wasn't sleeping with James, and she stepped away from the friendship after he was calling him fat, toady.

James may have cheated, but Lala was single, and I won't label single people as cheaters just because they didn't ask enough questions before bedding someone. Heck, when I was single, I wouldn't even think of asking my date of he was married. No ring was good enough proof for me.

In hindsight, maybe I dated lots of married men? I'll never know, but I'm content that all I ever shared was dinner or drinks.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Plus Ariana is getting all kinds of attention. Nobody really cared about her before this. Her and sour puss Katie are making money on their stupid sandwich merchandise now. Win win.

If that were truly the case, people everywhere wouldn't have been outraged. Ariana was the story because she's always been seen as the loyal, supportive, intelligent girlfriend. She's often referred to as boring because she's relatively normal. The amount of support she received is because she's that nice gal, who won't participate in nasty bullying just because she believes in treating people the way she wants to be treated.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I have one last observation re Ariana. Apparently some of the viewing public has turned away from her (I'm not sure I buy that) because of how she spoke to Sandoval and Rachel.

Why on earth does Ariana have to censor her anger?

I think some of it is Ariana is just not a particularly likable person. I have seen people in this thread describe her as “smug.” I have always felt like she had a pretty high opinion of herself, which is laughable as someone who has hitched her wagon to Tom Sandoval, such a douchebag, for 9 years. 

The constant, foulmouthed invective is just not a flattering look, no matter how righteous your anger might be. Just makes her look really low class. So I don’t find it difficult to believe some people reconsidered how sympathetic a figure she is. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
16 hours ago, lili45 said:

Hear, hear 👏 👏

I will say I've always hated the C++t word because it used to be launched as a gender specific insult/ attack. But after watching Graham Norton, the word is very popular in Britain, always has been, and my kids and their friends don't see it as a pearl clutcher as I do. Therefore, it's my problem. The fact it even gets said on TV surprises me.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

But I understood that Lala's and James slept together prior to her and Randell becoming a couple. When she was dating Randall, she wasn't sleeping with James, and she stepped away from the friendship after he was calling him fat, toady.

James may have cheated, but Lala was single, and I won't label single people as cheaters just because they didn't ask enough questions before bedding someone. Heck, when I was single, I wouldn't even think of asking my date of he was married. No ring was good enough proof for me.

In hindsight, maybe I dated lots of married men? I'll never know, but I'm content that all I ever shared was dinner or drinks.

No, Lala and James slept together while she was newly, openly dating Randall, as well. She has admitted it. I think that’s exactly what James and Lala were fighting about when it was “not about the pasta”—and I guessed as much at the time, too. It was obvious James and Lala had feelings for each other and were both jealous and insulting about each other’s parters (Randall/Raquel). While none of them were married, they did cheat on the person they dated. But also Lala absolutely knew that Randall was married while she was dating him. She can try to rewrite history as much as she wants, but there was a reason why she only called him My Man on TV and refused to reveal his identity for a long time—until the guy actually filed paperwork. Fucking James happened while the relationship was out in the open, so Lala and Randall had really had been dating for some time already.

• Like 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

Why on earth does Ariana have to censor her anger? At the time of the taping, she's into week 3 of the insidious betrayal. Plus people have been stepping forth, sharing what they saw him do, making her dread each new revelation, and feeling worse.. AND she's forced to continue having him in the house, while he comes and goes, dates Rachel (or others) while getting Rachel's mail. It's not like she even had 3 weeks to work through her emotions because he's there!

I believe Sandoval had no intention of ever leaving Ariana, and I think he's waiting for her friends and media to go away, and then he'll go back to talking, reminiscing great memories nonstop, while declaring they're meant to be together, thus programming Ariana that she's got the affair all wrong. He cried to Lisa and to Andy that all he wants is to sit down with her, one on one, to talk... Ya right ...

He'll claim Rachel's making up stuff now because she wants revenge after he told her he only loves Ariana. Ariana, who loved Tom and trusted him completely, might be tempted to listen because they once had a solid, mutually respectful and beneficial relationship. I hope her friends stay close.

I have known many Toms over the years. I could write a book on what they'll do, step by step. And how women will get sucked in.

Exactly.

Only three weeks earlier, Ariana viewed a video of her close friend, whom she treated as a younger sister, who she steadfastly insisted would never betray her, masturbating with her common law husband of nine years, who she also maintained would never betray her. I can’t even imagine her visceral reaction to seeing this. 

She was very protective of Rachel. She had no idea she should have protected herself from Rachel.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Exactly.

Only three weeks earlier, Ariana viewed a video of her close friend, whom she treated as a younger sister, who she steadfastly insisted would never betray her, masturbating with her common law husband of nine years, who she also maintained would never betray her. I can’t even imagine her visceral reaction to seeing this. 

She was very protective of Rachel. She had no idea she should have protected herself from Rachel.

Exactly! That must have been such a terrible shock at the time, she was justifiably angry, and I’m glad she’s apparently gotten over it now. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3