Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: The Reunion, Part III

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

How pathetic and ratings hungry can Andy Cohen get?! So many times he should have stopped Ariana and Lala from their disgusting and juvenile name-calling. Raquel handled herself with far more maturity. This show had few redeeming features to begin with - and none now. Can’t imagine people wanting to watch a show about Lala, Ariana, Katie, Scheana and their silly sidekick James.

He cares only about ratings.  He doesn’t actually like any of the “talent.”  He treats real celebs like gods and bravo “stars” it seems he just puts up with.  He thinks he’s above them all.

She really did handle herself well.  Staying calm is the best tactic.  

Oh no- I don’t think anyone would want to watch a show with that group!

5 hours ago, PositiveBean said:

I find it hilarious people expected Ariana to react calmly and behave “appropriately” at all times, and not fly off the handle at some points. Because she was on camera? What in the world? They were fucking her over for months and fucking each other for months while fucking with her head for months. She’s not allowed to tell them to fuck off and die in a fire or use even more offensive language? LMFAO! Hookay.

The reunion was soon after she found out, not real time. The betrayal was fresh and raw. Like I’ve said, I was never a fan of hers but I could empathize with how humiliated, hurt, deceived and stupid she must have been feeling. I’ve never been cheated on (that I know of) but I’ve been deceived by people whom I trusted that I thought were close friends. That shit hurts. I can’t imagine a betrayal on an even shittier level of intimacy. 

Did people not watch Raquel initiate a conversation with Ariana on camera where she had her bare intimate issues about Sandoval and her own insecurities among other shitty things when she was already fucking him under her nose? Did people not watch Sandoval try to set her up to look like a bitch-faced mentally unstable girlfriend among other shitty things while already fucking her friend under her nose?

I also don’t see this pendulum supposedly swinging the other way. There’s always been a small subset defending Tom or Raquel or both. That’s not new. By next season there may be a new dynamic but until then Ariana is continuing to reap in the rewards of their stupidity and good for her. I must say her new Duracell commercial is top notch and had me cackling. I’m sure by the time she’s no longer a fan fave her back account won’t care.

Words hurt. Ariana’s vile attack was cruel and honestly I don’t know why I thought she was more mature than that. She’s not.  People have taken their life because of cruel words. I am shocked by the words spoken by an adult.  C*nt, wh*re, subhuman, “you are nothing..” I actually feel nauseous to have watched.  I don’t want to be part of something like that, I don’t want to give ratings to such low “entertainment.”

I hate Twitter, it’s a cesspool, I have an account just to read comments, and complain to Starbucks, other than that I never post.  I had checked it out and a few weeks ago people were calling Ariana a Queen. Which is ridiculous, I guess I don’t understand how getting cheated on makes a person a Queen but Twitter is weird.  

I checked it out last night and I was actually heartened that people were calling Ariana out.  I saw more posts against her than for her.  If you search her name, there is a LOT of hate toward her.  Glamour mag posted about her being on the cover, and there is a comment or 2 saying that she’s great and then a flood of people saying that she’s pathetic and gross.  

eta: not that I want hate toward her, but I just would hope she would see that dehumanizing someone, even if they hurt you is not ok.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
14 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rachel competed in pageants for YEARS, and not one person suggested that she hire a coach who could teach her how to speak with more confidence?

Here's the thing, in the pageant world, multiple coaches are hired for everything.

There are coaches that teach you to walk, that teach you how your head and arms should move, how to answer questions, how to give speeches.

The fact that as James put it...she doesn't win any of those, ever.

She was in pageants from 13 to 28 - that's 15 years.

15 years of coaching - the only thing she got down was sitting and posture.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, Jel said:

I’m on a cruise ship with no bravo channel (can you believe the nerve?!) and dodgy internet connection. Can someone please tell me what the big shocker-that-might-cause-someone—quit was?

No we can't - we're not sure! 😂.

15 hours ago, albarino said:

I could also watch that Uber eats commercial every day!

"Lala"'s presence ruins it for me!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The part where they discuss the Vegas/Havasu trip.

Raquel: I was so uncomfortable on that trip.

Raquel: The difference is they proceeded to bash me at this dinner in Lake Havasu and like it was this issue

Raquel: I was so drunk, like literally this popped into my head. I am shocked at how drunk I got that night.

Raquel is a Professional Victim. She changed the narrative so that she was the victim of the Mean Girls for the entire trip, and she said what she said to Lala because she’s finally sticking up herself. That’s how she explained the trip to the people at guys night out.

I don’t think Raquel is dumb at all. She has finessed the ability to appear as though she was deprived of oxygen in vitro, that she is easily manipulated, that she is gullible and naive. She uses one of these excuses depending on the situation and what her end goal is.

The bland affectation and smirk is what threw me off. A disproportionate response would be over-reacting or under reacting, This is not Raquel. She has inappropriate reactions to stimuli, meaning she doesn’t have a normal response to any given situation.

She played being the victim of Mean Girls to leave early. This is not why she left. Ariana had already left 2 days prior, to go back to California, to where Tom was. Tom had been out of Raquel’s orbit for 2 days. She rushed back because she didn’t want Tom to have sex with Ariana. She had the breakdown in the car at the possibility that Tom might be having sex with Ariana. She rushed back to make sure Tom knew any of her orifices were his for the taking.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Can you imagine how dumb Sandoval’s lies at the Reunions would have been, if Ariana had not made edits or reined him in?

“I didn’t have sex with her! First of all, she’s not even from Miami; she’s from Orlando!”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 17
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes 👏👏👏 to your whole post!  

I can’t believe Lisa and Andy sat there and did nothing to stop the disgusting misogynistic rant Ariana delivered.  That’s shameful. The hypocrisy!  That was verbal abuse.  
As many people are saying all over social media, as a woman, as a human, I sympathize with Raquel.  No one should ever be spoken to in that way.

Honestly, I have mixed thoughts on this. I NORMALLY would agree. I've often watched reality shows and been one one side, until that side's punishment doesn't fit the crime of the other side. I generally don't like a gang-up. They're yucky.

I am more or less new to Vanderpump Rules. I don't know the history of the cast as well as you all do. I am also often on here or texting as I watch. I'm not saying the cast all behaved well. I often cringe listening to the way many people on Bravo speak. I could do with less screaming and profanity. I'm also aware that as disgusting as what I find what Tom and Raquel did, they didn't kill anyone, and millions talking about you must take a toll on your mental health. So as much as I wish everyone in general would chill with the usage of b***h or c**t and try to see the humanity in someone, even someone who's hurt you, I don't want to judge Ariana. What happened to her must be so traumatic. I don't know if I consider her words misogynistic. To me, it's just lashing out at someone who betrayed her and caused her tremendous pain. 

Tom's comment about having sex with Ariana with her shirt on the whole time was really gross. I definitely think he is a misogynistic person. At least Raquel cried some real tears. Tom's were crocodile tears. I wonder about the way Raquel's thoughts process. People here have interesting theories about her behavior, and 28 is still pretty young. Tom Sandoval is just slimy. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Couldn't it also mean thar you are caught up in passion and didn't take the time to undress completely? Or did I just read too many romance novels in my youth?

It was sex with Tom Sandoval, so no that’s not it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

…So as much as I wish everyone in general would chill with the usage of b***h or c**t and try to see the humanity in someone, even someone who's hurt you, I don't want to judge Ariana. What happened to her must be so traumatic. I don't know if I consider her words misogynistic. To me, it's just lashing out at someone who betrayed her and caused her tremendous pain. 

I consider calling someone a c-nt, as an insult to be the epitome of misogyny.  And she thinks she’s so smart, so clever and will be cheered on for using the most awful insults she can think of.

Oh yes you call yourself a feminist and a mental health advocate, you’re so strong and brave to call a woman who is being attacked on social media, demonized and ostracized a vulgar term for female body part.  

Trying her best to really hurt someone mentally and emotionally- telling her she has NO ONE- that’s a great look for a mental health advocate.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
On 6/7/2023 at 11:57 PM, Chalby said:

I was actually thinking about any new viewers watching the reunion because most of the cast look unhinged, stoned, or just nasty. Ariana reminds me of the saying, "Still waters run deep" because she's the one who always remains calm, or appears easygoing. But now we truly see how she reacts if you cut her to the core. I've also been known to "lose it" every 5 years or so... Lol

It feels like more than a few people in this crew have never heard the phrase “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.“

On 6/8/2023 at 12:27 AM, Lady of nod said:

They could have just named this whole season much ado about nothing. Two people had an affair. wow big deal. The woman involved was a friend of the woman who was cheated on. This is often the case because people usually cheat with friends or people they know. This affair gave the show a storyline and all the losers on it something to sink their teeth into and rage about. They all got to show their righteous indignation despite the fact that they’ve all cheated.

I can honestly say that I don’t like anybody on this show. Lala is a disgusting excuse for a woman. Her nickname should be BJ’s for PJs.

James is a man child who can’t control himself at all. He’s not funny he’s not cute he and Lala should be together because they deserve each other

Katie is as always A miserable mean girl and basically just a bitch. Oh and boring.

Sandoval is a total narcissist and really unbearable to watch.

I don’t really know what to say about Sheanna other than she was also dating a married man with kids and punched Raquel in the face. Nice.

I’ve never liked Ariana. She’s smug and condescending and think she’s better than anyone else. I don’t believe that her relationship with Tom was much more than staying together for the show  

Schwartz, well he’s just Schwartz. He may be kind of dumb but at least he’s not evil. I don’t know how he put up with Katie for all those years.

As for Racquel, I have always felt that she was a sweet girl who was surrounded by sharks and abused by James and Lala. I still feel that Sandoval took advantage of her naïveté . She said herself that she was a people pleaser who decided to start pleasing herself. Obviously betraying Ariana by cheating with Tom was a really bad decision. I think that she really thought he loved her and probably treated her a lot better than James ever did. She will be paying for this mistake for a long time. I hope that she gets the help she needs and moves on from this shark tank. I give her kudos For showing up and apologizing and speaking in complete sentences. I truly do wish her well and as far as the rest of them I really couldn’t care less if the show gets canceled. I don’t find that a sandwich shop and trying to open a new bar is going to carry a whole season.

None of these people are normal

Why do you watch?

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rachel competed in pageants for YEARS, and not one person suggested that she hire a coach who could teach her how to speak with more confidence?

Maybe they did….

• LOL 7
17 hours ago, realityplease said:

Don't care what psychiatric "labels" are put on these folks - they're ALL horrible. Not a redeemable one in the bunch.  Not seeing a path forward for some of them to film together - none true friends - each pushing their own agenda for money & celebrity.  To me, none deserving of either.  Frankly, after this season, there's nothing more I want to see of them.  In any formulation.

For one thing, they're all adults, using the term loosely given their attitudes, actions & capabilities - but adult age anyway.  Some almost middle-age but learning nothing by way of experience or education.

Tom wanted to leave - he blamed Ariana for what was missing.  He didn't want to work at the relationship but too weak, scared or financially tied to leave. So he did what many others do.  Cheat.  With someone in their circle.  Doesn't excuse it because others do it. He's still an amoral jerk. But not unique. 

Ariana wanted to stay - she blamed Tom for what was missing.  She ignores her part in any void. Complacent - but wanted to keep on going - on her terms.  Until blindsided.  Maybe. (The signals were there - maybe she ignored them.) She got cuckolded - also not unique. Despite the big pity party, don't need her to sell me products. Please stop.

Raquel got caught up - but she's no innocent.  Perhaps worse, she KNEW what she was doing was horrible but continued on.  Also, not unique.  To directly inquire of Ariana about whether Ariana wanted to stay in the relationship - get a "yes," but then continue to deceive her - BEYOND ballsy. If she feels ashamed - she should feel ashamed.  But Ariana's verbal abuse was over-the-top & her rage & bitterness & hatred - a woman scorned, indeed.  What else could Raquel or Tom say except a lame-ass sorry - we tried to fool Ariana & all of you - didn't work. Nothing said would have been satisfying to Ariana at that time.

And if there was more that they didn't say - it's because damn LaLa & James, & to some extent Ariana, and even LVP, didn't let them get a sentence out.  Andy's lack of control - quite obvious.  Though what would be accomplished? When she did say more (the bombshell that wasn't) Raquel STILL lied - about St. Louis, for example. 

As for the others, Katie sat there with self-satisfied smirk.  Sheana too - though 100 yards due to HER lack of control.  LaLa & James made it about themselves or diverted the discussion into nonsense -La La vs. Raquel as a "nickname" (who cares?) or Poopy-head childish crap.  Schwartz mulling over his Casanova looks declares he won't likely re-marry. (He'll be lucky to even date again as wussy & without game as he's been!) Ally's just happy to be anywhere.

Not that it's over - it's OVER for me.  Nothing more for me to know about these twits.  They're not learning from their mistakes - it's not in them.  They're mean, nasty, judgmental & unforgiving people (except each about themselves) who lack introspection.  Greed & self-absorption getting the best of them.  I'm out.

This show should be over. It’s run its course. But Andy never seems to know when it’s time to stop.

I will say this about James — to me he was kind of a Greek chorus in his own juvenile way, calling out Sandoval’s sanctimonious assholery and hypocrisy. I don’t blame him for taking delight in Sandy’s fall —  man’s been strutting around and acting like he’s owned the world for far too long. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I consider calling someone a c-nt, as an insult to be the epitome of misogyny.  And she thinks she’s so smart, so clever and will be cheered on for using the most awful insults she can think of.

Oh, yes, you call yourself a feminist and a mental health advocate, you’re so strong and brave to call a woman who is being attacked on social media, demonized and ostracized a vulgar term for female body part.  

Trying her best to really hurt someone mentally and emotionally- telling her she has NO ONE- that’s a great look for a mental health advocate.

I agree. Ariana brought an Uzi. However, judging by Rachel’s reaction to Ariana’s words, I don’t think anything she said to Rachel sank in or hurt her. It looked to me like the entire time, Rachel was trying to figure out which line Sandoval coached her to say would be the proper response.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I don’t know why anyone but Ariana would get to go off on Sandoval and Raquel. Lala was Randall’s side piece. James banged Lala. Katie is bitter over Schwartz. Sheana was Eddie Cibrians side piece back in the day. They are all disgusting people. The only one who has a right to be outraged is Ariana. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Remember when Lala thought she would be joining the real housewives because of Randal’s clout and status and millions?  She was like, “gotta love those Chanel bags right Lisa?”  

She’s so mad her cash cow didn’t pan out, and she’s lashing out.  I would feel bad for her if she wasn’t so cruel to others.

LaLa has never liked Raquchel from the moment they first met. Losing Oliver to her didn't help. This was just an opportunity for LaLa to bash her without repercussions. 

9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wasn't that a plot point at some point? 🤔

9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Words hurt. Ariana’s vile attack was cruel and honestly I don’t know why I thought she was more mature than that. She’s not.  People have taken their life because of cruel words. I am shocked by the words spoken by an adult.  C*nt, wh*re, subhuman, “you are nothing..” I actually feel nauseous to have watched. 

Those are often the last things said to someone who kills himself.  That is where Arianna lost me and I began to feel bad for Raquel.

8 hours ago, princelina said:

"Lala"'s presence ruins it for me!

I hated the way she just barges in on Arianna and Scheamer singing in the booth. Did anyone see if there was any goatball cheese in their orders?

8 hours ago, Drogo said:

It was sex with Tom Sandoval, so no that’s not it. 

Oh my gawd, can you imagine how long it would take for Sandoval to take those tight rhinestone pants off? 😀

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Yes, it was! 🙃

But I was thinking that when Rachel first began “competing,” someone in her inner circle must have noticed that her quivering, shaky, “Please don’t yell at me” style of delivery would not impress pageant judges.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He cares only about ratings.  He doesn’t actually like any of the “talent.”  He treats real celebs like gods and bravo “stars” it seems he just puts up with.  He thinks he’s above them all.

She really did handle herself well.  Staying calm is the best tactic.  

Oh no- I don’t think anyone would want to watch a show with that group!

Words hurt. Ariana’s vile attack was cruel and honestly I don’t know why I thought she was more mature than that. She’s not.  People have taken their life because of cruel words. I am shocked by the words spoken by an adult.  C*nt, wh*re, subhuman, “you are nothing..” I actually feel nauseous to have watched.  I don’t want to be part of something like that, I don’t want to give ratings to such low “entertainment.”

I hate Twitter, it’s a cesspool, I have an account just to read comments, and complain to Starbucks, other than that I never post.  I had checked it out and a few weeks ago people were calling Ariana a Queen. Which is ridiculous, I guess I don’t understand how getting cheated on makes a person a Queen but Twitter is weird.  

I checked it out last night and I was actually heartened that people were calling Ariana out.  I saw more posts against her than for her.  If you search her name, there is a LOT of hate toward her.  Glamour mag posted about her being on the cover, and there is a comment or 2 saying that she’s great and then a flood of people saying that she’s pathetic and gross.  

eta: not that I want hate toward her, but I just would hope she would see that dehumanizing someone, even if they hurt you is not ok.

I don't hate and, truth is, never much liked her. Too smug and, let's be honest, that smugness may not if served her well in this situation. And no,  Not blaming her for not following Tom. She is absolutely the wronged party. "Queen" is nuts, but the mature one-although it's and incredibly low Bar. That said, I get she was furious. If she had caught them in the act her obscene tirade would have been justified. But, even a few weeks later, she did not do herself any favors. I'd say she should have Chanelle a couple of other women publicly wronged by a cheater, but not sure if she would even know who Jackie O and Princess Diana. Instead she went with straight up cheap and ugly. She was winning big on this Scandal. Not so much now.

• Like 10
(edited)

The more Sandoval vents, the more I see how much he resented Ariana.

Dressing up as Rachel for Halloween. Accepting Ariana’s help with regard to the costume.

Ariana wasn’t thrilled and grateful when he attempted to initiate sex. 

Ariana was more popular. Mutual friends were focused more on Ariana. Ariana wasn’t worshipping Sandoval 24/7. 

ETA: The T-shirt comment.

This affair was a big FU to her. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 16
On 6/8/2023 at 5:47 AM, Caseysgirl said:

I hope we can put to bed this entire”scandal” for good. Why was the “ nation” so invested in this?  Personally, there wasn’t one person on that whole stage ( yes, including, you Andy) that I would want to spend  any time with, & yet, here I am weighing in on it.  Ariana proves to be not a very nice person & I think I know why Tom was afraid to break up with her. She’s vicious!   Neither of the Toms’ or Raquel deserve any attention, they are all so shallow. Layla & James deserve whatever unhappiness life brings them - they are beyond nasty.  I would say that Ally should get out of there, but she seems to be revelling in this nonsense so I suspect she’s just playing the part of the naive little girl, much like Raquel did.  Katie & Scheana - meh to both of you.

This is Ally's second reality tv show and so she's in it for the acting. Not the actual relationship. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Tom during his fake sobbing:

Ariana, I know you don't...you hate me, and ...it's okay,...it's okay,........

I understand

The son of a bitch...if any of you re-watch turn up the volume. Right before he said I understand I swear to you he said "I for" The shit almost said I forgive you.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I agree. Ariana brought an Uzi. However, judging by Rachel’s reaction to Ariana’s words, I don’t think anything she said to Rachel sank in or hurt her. It looked to me like the entire time, Rachel was trying to figure out which line Sandoval coached her to say would be the proper response.

I think she must have been medicated, but I don’t blame her.  She must be hurt she’s been at a mental health center for 2 months. They don’t keep you that long unless there is real concern for mental well-being.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
47 minutes ago, Shauna said:

This is Ally's second reality tv show and so she's in it for the acting. Not the actual relationship. 

What was the first?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Finally had an opportunity to watch the entire Part 3 on Peacock.  

I get that Ariana was deep in the throes of anger and hurt, but the insults toward Raquel kind of upset me.  I understand she was still processing all of this deception and cheating, but wow - that was a lot.

I seriously think that Raquel was completely medicated during the entire thing.  If not, she's got a better poker face than most.  The blank stare, no emotional reaction to being verbally slayed - all of it just seemed like none of it was sinking in.

Sandoval is scum.  That is all.

LaLa and James Kennedy annoyed me, still.  They almost seemed more aggrieved than Ariana.  LaLa is doing what she does best - stealing the spotlight for herself.

Lastly, watching on Peacock, with closed captioning on, there is no "bleeping" of swear words.  I am trying to figure out which word between "like" and "fuck" was said more often (by the entire cast).  If they were not allowed to use either of those words, all three parts of the reunion would have been done in half the time.  I've never heard supposedly mature adults (30-40's) use such constant, poor language skills.  I get it and am fine with it from 20-somethings, and I am also guilty of dropping several "f-bombs" at times, but eventually you need to realize that you need to grow up and express yourself better.

EDITED TO ADD:  While both Sandoval and Raquel are equally complicit and both need to accept acountability for their actions, I place more blame for all of this at Sandoval's feet.  He was the one in a serious relationship - it was his responsibility to tell Ariana or leave Ariana.  It was not Raquel's responsibility.  Sandoval is a manipulative narcissist.  Raquel is a calculating dumb bunny (if you can be both dumb and calculating at the same time), but I think she, too, was played by Sandoval, however, she was played because she chose to be played.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think she must have been medicated, but I don’t blame her.  She must be hurt she’s been at a mental health center for 2 months. They don’t keep you that long unless there is real concern for mental well-being.

It also helps keep her out of the public eye in the aftermath. 

• Like 7
On 6/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I do remember you KFB - we’ve had some good times. Where have you been? It’s tragic.

12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Aww KF BUNNY!!!! Take a rest honey.  It'll be here tomorrow. Love YOU!!!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Love right back at you. Thank you for the warm welcome back. I took a 2 year hiatus to deal with my message board addiction - I stopped cold turkey with the boards but not the show. As you can see I've fallen deep down the rabbit hole again.

I think Raquel is still lying about the timeline. They hooked up way before The Abbey, way before Coachella 2022, maybe even before James. I also think she will be back next season with Tom. She gets to be the main chick and I don't think she will even care about the side chicks.

What's your take?

• Like 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Even before Scandoval broke, she was pretty open about her mental health and her struggles with depression, loss of self, traumatic experiences, lack of confidence, etc.  I hope she has the bandwidth to help herself with what she's learning there. 

• Like 9
(edited)

Wow, I completely misunderstood the t-shirt comment 😂 I thought he was excusing having sex with Ariana despite being “in love” with another woman because she was hot in just a tshirt (like he couldn’t resist). Most guys I know think a woman in just a tshirt is super hot 🤷‍♀️ Regardless, either way was incredibly disgusting of him to say. 

I do wish Lala and James shut up more so I could see Sandoval dig a bigger hole for himself. James either wanted the airtime or he is really not over Raquel. If I were Ally I wouldn’t be thrilled at how upset he is that his ex fiancé screwed his friend. 

Edited by Ladystardust
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Wow, I completely misunderstood the t-shirt comment 😂 I thought he was excusing having sex with Ariana despite being “in love” with another woman because she was hot in just a tshirt (like he couldn’t resist). Most guys I know think a woman in just a tshirt is super hot 🤷‍♀️ Regardless, either way was incredibly disgusting of him to say. 

I do wish Lala and James shut up more so I could see Sandoval dig a bigger hole for himself. James either wanted the airtime or he is really not over Raquel. If I were Ally I wouldn’t be thrilled at how upset he is that his ex fiancé screwed his friend. 

I agree, but will add that James is not only not over Raqueil, in my opinion, he is not over his dabbling in drugs.  He was definitely hyped up on something, and considering all his trips to the bathroom, I would think it may have been cocaine.

• Like 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The son of a bitch...if any of you re-watch turn up the volume. Right before he said I understand I swear to you he said "I for" The shit almost said I forgive you.

BUNNY - HIS FRIENDS DIDN'T TEXT HIM!!!!  LOL  

He's just such a trash person.  Everything is how much he hated Ariana.  Dressing up like his side chick, fucking her in Mexico while his partner was at the same resort, multiple times, she left her damn t-shirt on!!!  He is the grossest person.  How do you grow up to be so awful?  If I was his mother, i would just be so embarrassed. 

I really think they should have done 1 episode of regular reunion.  Given each of them the opportunity to discuss their story arch.  Then, they should have done 1 episode of Scandoval and sat down 1 on 1 with everyone, but not brought everyone together.  Maybe just Ariana, Tim and Rachel.  

Edited by hatchetgirl
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, chlban said:

I don't hate and, truth is, never much liked her. Too smug and, let's be honest, that smugness may not if served her well in this situation. And no,  Not blaming her for not following Tom. She is absolutely the wronged party. "Queen" is nuts, but the mature one-although it's and incredibly low Bar. That said, I get she was furious. If she had caught them in the act her obscene tirade would have been justified. But, even a few weeks later, she did not do herself any favors. I'd say she should have Chanelle a couple of other women publicly wronged by a cheater, but not sure if she would even know who Jackie O and Princess Diana. Instead she went with straight up cheap and ugly. She was winning big on this Scandal. Not so much now.

I just watched Part 3 extended. Too much cursing agreed. I think it was all pretty raw for them at that point. 

But Ariana did catch them “in the act” via the mutual masturbation Face Time video. Reunion was only three weeks after that. 

ETA - I would have gotten up and smacked the shit out of him after the T-shirt comment. Far worse than any foul language that was used IMO.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Like 12

By the time this session was over, I was fed up with all the vitriol. As far as I'm concerned, the only one who has an absolute right to complain, scream, rant and rave is Ariana - and even her non-stop over the top ranting struck me as overkill.

DJMuppet can STFU. His behavior has been as tantrum-throwing two year old since he joined the show. He never changes, never listens, he has no intention to be sober - ever. I am suspicious of Ally as well - I don't think her halo is a shiny as she would have everyone believe. Lala can STFU as well - she and DJMuppet were a couple of screaming jumping jacks who seemed to be transferring their outrage over the woes they imagine others have caused them unto Sandoval.

I will never believe that Lala was not willingly engaging in 'casting couch' behavior. If she wants to brag about giving BJs to get cars and PJ rides, than a whore is what she is  - she simply takes her payment in kind rather than in cash. But, she is absolutely desperate to paint herself with a virtuous brush to help her in her legal battles with 'my man'. Two scum bags facing off in court must be delicious grist for the gossip mills.

I'm glad Katie, for the most part, kept her nasty mouth shut. She is a total narcissist who never listens to or allows others to speak or applies the same behavioral rules to herself that she demands of others. Schwartz is well rid of her.

Sandoval is no prize either - old adage "If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you" seems to be his stock in trade. - so I don't see much future for that new relationship. But he took it all pretty well - not so sure what happened after the little extra bit of an interview with Raquel aired - but he probably has another future ex already on the radar.

Raquel strikes me as rather emotionally stunted - I think keeping her emotions mostly under check on camera is a learned pageant contestant behavior that may be second nature to her. (Amazing that none of the other totally caring group were able to pick up on that) Now that I know the reason for the switch of Rachel to Raquel, I see no difference between a child with several schoolmates of the same given name adopting a unique nickname and that of a Lauren becoming Lala because of a younger sibling who couldn't pronounce her name. Neither was done out of affectation and neither should be ridiculed - either than or Lala should be equally ridiculed for not using Lauren.

I would love to see a season with the screaming meanings (Lala, DJMuppet, and Katie) gone, and let the other hapless chucklefucks muddle their way through. I know the 'drama' is supposed to be good for viewer interest - but it does get old and tiring very quickly.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

BUNNY - HIS FRIENDS DIDN'T TEXT HIM!!!!  LOL  

He's just such a trash person.  Everything is how much he hated Ariana.  Dressing up like his side chick, fucking her in Mexico while his partner was at the same resort, multiple times, she left her damn t-shirt on!!!  He is the grossest person.  How do you grow up to be so awful?  If I was his mother, i would just be so embarrassed. 

ROFL to the friends not texting him - on an interview with one of the friends VPR adjacent - he said Tom called him to yell at him for not seeing how he was holding up. The same person Tom had already yelled when he came to the house to comfort Ariana.

As for his mother - poor woman can't even yell at him, Tom has $250K of her retirement fund. If the woman sided against Tom, I could see Tom not paying her back, out of spite. There's a pattern, he blames Ariana for the affair, he blames friends for not taking his side, so can you imagine what he'd do if Tom's mom (who Ariana has said didn't call her and this woman allegedly loved her for 9 years) publicly said I don't like Raquel or approve of their relationship.

As for the asshole's T-shirt comment, no one can tell me that that comment was not malicious nor intentional. It was both in spades. Sandoval is a spiteful whiny brat

• Like 1
  • Love 3

This video is Jax & Brittney interviewing Schwartz. The interview took place 6/6 before Reunion Part 3 aired. Tom discusses a few things, amongst them his timeline of knowing about the affair

Schwartz has the highest probability of a redemption story out of the Three Stoogies.

Schwartz & Sandy's. The restaurant business is extremely difficult. More close down than succeed. They will be lucky if doesn't fail before the show is cancelled. They will definitely close by the time VPR doesn't exist. I don't see them recouping the money they've sunk into the place.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, chlban said:

Couldn't it also mean thar you are caught up in passion and didn't take the time to undress completely? Or did I just read too many romance novels in my youth?

I might be way off the mark, but when he made the t-shirt comment, i took it as Ariana was not really into having sex so didn't even bother to take off her shirt...this would be a big blow to Tom's ego...in his mind it would help excuse his running around with Raquel...I'm sure she was more willing

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

the mutual masturbation Face Time video

So would this be considered the "only one-time"  MacDaddy keeps shouting about  . . . or was it the car in the driveway time  . . . or the sneaking out of Arianna's bed to the guestroom . . . or when Ariana was at her grandmother's funeral . . . liars are confusing.

I ended an 18-year marriage the day after discovering my spouse's long-term affair. I am grateful every day that I had no visual proof like Ariana was subjected to. There is absolutely no way I would be able to erase the images from my memory. It is quite the ride for those of you who have not been through something like this. A long-term out-of-body experience that in an instant blows up all aspects of your life. Add to this the simultaneous betrayal from a good friend, and I cut Ariana slack as rage and foul language are definitely part of the ride.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 13
  • Applause 4

Not gonna lie, James Kennedy cracks me up. I'd rather hear a childish poopy-head over the harsher name calling. 

As I posted above, I cut Ariana slack due to the obvious, but I really generally can't stand the way so many Bravo cast members communicate. Two of the biggest offenders at the top of my head are Brandi Glanville and Erika Jayne. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree, but will add that James is not only not over Raqueil, in my opinion, he is not over his dabbling in drugs.  He was definitely hyped up on something, and considering all his trips to the bathroom, I would think it may have been cocaine.

Totally agree that he’s probably on cocaine or some other drugs. I bet when he stops drinking (according to ally they’re on a month “break”) he amps up the cocaine use. I feel like James is rarely completely sober - at least in the context of this group. I think he still feels not completely part of the group and is super insecure about it. 

I think James would be maybe okay to hang out with if he was completely sober. He’s got a quick witted sense of humor if he would just tone it down some! 

• Like 10
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The part where they discuss the Vegas/Havasu trip.

Raquel: I was so uncomfortable on that trip.

Raquel: The difference is they proceeded to bash me at this dinner in Lake Havasu and like it was this issue

Raquel: I was so drunk, like literally this popped into my head. I am shocked at how drunk I got that night.

Raquel is a Professional Victim. She changed the narrative so that she was the victim of the Mean Girls for the entire trip, and she said what she said to Lala because she’s finally sticking up herself. That’s how she explained the trip to the people at guys night out.

Actually I just watched that on rerun and those girls were horrible to her.  She did get really drunk and make out with Oliver, then they went back to the house where the 3 bitches got into bed together while she sat there, "Lala" made the remark about not trusting her with her man; she went to bed and then came back out and overheard them all making fun of her, the next day she apologized for her remark, had the breakdown in the car where they were nice to her, and then when Charlie arrived they sat at the dinner table talking about Raquel as if she were the naughty child and they were the school principals telling her parents.  (Charlie's TH:  "I think 'Lala' is bitter that Oliver chose Raquel" 😄) Katie and Kristina Kelly acted like Raquel had stolen that Oliver from "Lala" and they just couldn't believe how she had acted, sad head shakes and all.  (Raquel"s TH:  The last thing I thought would happen with this group is that I would get shamed for getting drunk and having fun"). They told on her for making the comment about "Lala" not having a man, and that's when she said that "Lala" was the one who could not be trusted with other people's men because she slept with James when they were together.  K&K clutched their pearls while "Lala", with her usual empathy, told her she needed to get over that now.  Then the 3 geezers swanned out and Raquel and Charlie went to karaoke and left the next morning.

6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Raquel told Lisa that her pageant training helped her be a good server because she greeted people with a big smile!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, princelina said:

Actually I just watched that on rerun and those girls were horrible to her.  She did get really drunk and make out with Oliver, then they went back to the house where the 3 bitches got into bed together while she sat there, "Lala" made the remark about not trusting her with her man; she went to bed and then came back out and overheard them all making fun of her, the next day she apologized for her remark, had the breakdown in the car where they were nice to her, and then when Charlie arrived they sat at the dinner table talking about Raquel as if she were the naughty child and they were the school principals telling her parents.  (Charlie's TH:  "I think 'Lala' is bitter that Oliver chose Raquel" 😄) Katie and Kristina Kelly acted like Raquel had stolen that Oliver from "Lala" and they just couldn't believe how she had acted, sad head shakes and all.  (Raquel"s TH:  The last thing I thought would happen with this group is that I would get shamed for getting drunk and having fun"). They told on her for making the comment about "Lala" not having a man, and that's when she said that "Lala" was the one who could not be trusted with other people's men because she slept with James when they were together.  K&K clutched their pearls while "Lala", with her usual empathy, told her she needed to get over that now.  Then the 3 geezers swanned out and Raquel and Charlie went to karaoke and left the next morning.

Yup. I thought they were awful to her as well, and Lala has been on and off for a long time. Lala's nasty behavior toward Raquel is not justified by the fact that she -- Lala -- found out later that Raquel is an asshole. And no, I do not believe that Lala was perceptive and somehow knew that Raquel was shady. It is clear that Lala's shade-meter has never worked.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2