Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Flappers of Fury

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/17/2023 at 9:59 AM, bichonblitz said:

Wow. Louie is dangerous. He admitted on WWHL that he lied about having everyone investigated by Bo Dietl. He actually admitted it! All lies! That is beyond disgusting. 

Louie said on WWHL he mentioned at the party that he investigated all of them because he was annoyed, I assume because they all reveal "secrets", so he could do it, as well.

As for Melissa, it's not the first time that there are rumors about her cheating. She also never denied she worked at a strip club. She claimed she was a bartender, and not a stripper. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Who talks to a woman like that Joe Gorga?  You do, you have repeatedly spoken horribly to multiple women on this show!  I cannot stand the Gorgas and they obviously deserve each other, I just wish they’d get off this show.  Teresa is not bright, but she’s funny and adores her kids and I hope she really does find a sense of peace and happiness in her marriage, without having to deal with her horrible brother and his wife anymore.  I love Delores, like Jennifer and would love to never see snake Margaret, Jackie or the other two new ladies again.  Bravo…kept Teresa, Jen and Delores and get them some new friends, we need some fun antics and no more vile people. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have a friend that married a man just like that, lot's of red flags, but my friend is very happy and I would never want anything to hurt her but his need for bigger, better, newer is tiring and hard to watch but Teresa is not smart and she is ripe for being fleeced, she will listen to no one.  Time will tell.

She married "the love of her life" 😅

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Onecattoo said:

Who talks to a woman like that Joe Gorga?  You do, you have repeatedly spoken horribly to multiple women on this show!  I cannot stand the Gorgas and they obviously deserve each other, I just wish they’d get off this show.  Teresa is not bright, but she’s funny and adores her kids and I hope she really does find a sense of peace and happiness in her marriage, without having to deal with her horrible brother and his wife anymore.  I love Delores, like Jennifer and would love to never see snake Margaret, Jackie or the other two new ladies again.  Bravo…kept Teresa, Jen and Delores and get them some new friends, we need some fun antics and no more vile people. 

Teresa is funny??? You mean her lack of intelligence and stupid responses that people laugh at when in fact they are laughing at her? Teresa is mean, nasty and responds to people she has issues with in the most reptilian way possible. Teresa should be fired along with her BFF Jen Aydin and Marge. I loathe Teresa...she thinks she owns this show and considers herself to be the star of it...same way Bethenny Frankel did on RHONY...and looked how that turned out for her. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 4
On 5/16/2023 at 10:44 PM, lightninggirl said:
On 5/16/2023 at 10:44 PM, lightninggirl said:

What is in the WATER in Jersey to make those men's faces that red? Jesus wept they are just all looking like monsters except maybe Nate.

I’m afraid one of them is going to have a heart attack! Gosh, Louie’s face especially was beet red. 

Tacky, unnecessary move by Danielle. Not sure I’m buying that Teresa had nothing to do with Louie calling Joe over to their house though. 

• Like 5
On 5/17/2023 at 3:29 PM, kristen111 said:

Sometimes Margaret looks good.  Sometimes, she looks like an old bag.  Last night she was an old bag with that stupid thing on her head.  My husband and I think Jennifer and Bill are the best looking couple.

You know Margaret has the most beautiful eyes...she doesn't need to use too much else except accentuate them. With Jennifer, I can't look past all her gaudy Chanel jewelry and clothes...it's just too much. As for Bill...I don't find him good looking at all. Swarthy men aren't my type...now Frankie, that's a good looking dude. Though a little young for me but perfect for my daughter.

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm hearing from some podcasts that Looie's sister was a fan of Tre's and went to some of her book signings. She told Looie he should go after her. Now it makes sense why Looie is close with his sister's. They are just as vile as he is. Tre is in deep with that family now. Hope she's happy. 

How they met seemed sketchy from the start. She said she was at the Jersey Shore with a friend and they went for a walk one day and Looney came out the door of a house as they passed it and said hi to Teresa from there they started talking and before you know it they were dating. Sounded a little too planned out from the  Looney side.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 5/16/2023 at 10:34 PM, Miss Slay said:

That said -- Louie weirds me out. He's not made for TV. Why does he have private investigators? Again, I believe he is leading this as Teresa has been on the show for years and I doubt she was investigating anyone.

I read it as Louie "name-dropping;" he said something like "I surround myself with successful people and that's why I'm successful." (At what, exactly?) So he's friends with this Bo guy, who happens to have lots of dirt on everyone but noble Louie won't repeat what he's heard because, you know- he's so upstanding and moral.

I am really tired of the formula of: let's have a theme party/vacation/luncheon; let's bring up a topic that we all know is inflammatory; let's drink a lot so everyone is uninhibited and says stupid shit; let's all fight/scream/name-call and stomp out. If I drank a quarter of what these people seem to drink on a regular basis, I'd be dead.

I am trying to put myself in Danielle's position and think how I'd handle it. New girl in the group, still figuring out personalities. Hears from a few people that Margaret can be vicious and keeps a secret "arsenal" of ammo on everyone. Drags a bit of gossip out of Jennifer Aydin, also gossipy, about another person in the group that was circulated by Margaret. Already partially on the outs because she blurted out the "arsenal" comment and alienated another group member. Said gossip involves something that Jennifer heard from Teresa who heard it from an ex-friend of Margaret who "knows someone" who saw something questionable. And for all that, she feels compelled to spill it to the subject of such gossip, at a very nice party?

Know what I'd have done when I heard the "shocking news" that supposedly rattled Danielle so badly in Ireland? I'd call my husband, tell him what I'd heard, we would speculate and maybe raise our brows or laugh, or be shocked- and it would stop right there. Remember Danielle's mother saying "Ohhhh, you've GOT to tell Melissa!"- Why?! She doesn't know these women; Danielle has been their "friend" for a hot minute, and it's very questionable info at best. My mother would have said, "well, I hope you keep your mouth shut because stuff like that can start all sorts of trouble." And there it would stay.

On 5/16/2023 at 10:58 PM, Axie said:

This is completely off topic and apropos of nothing, but, I was so engrossed in this episode that I started wondering how many times tiny Joe Gorga was given a wedgie and stuffed into a locker when he was in high school.  Carry on.  

He looked exceptionally tiny in the "construction boss" scenes. Speaking of which, given his profession, why doesn't he replace the missing shutter on the front of his house that is shown several times each episode? I realize it's a rental, but it gives a cobbler's-kids-go-barefoot kind of vibe.

• Like 9
50 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

How they met seemed sketchy from the start. She said she was at the Jersey Shore with a friend and they went for a walk one day and Looney came out the door of a house as they passed it and said hi to Teresa from there they started talking and before you know it they were dating. Sounded a little too planned out from the  Looney side.

I saw how they met .. probably the way you said.  I remember her being somewhere by a river, and Loooie was next door or something, and they said “hello” to each other, and that was it.  Probably planned by his sisters is right.  A setup.  Whether Loooie is fake or whatever, he’s the opposite of Joe.  Tall, built and a line of bullshit that she eats up.  Very attentive, which she never got.  Joe spoke very nasty to her and I don’t know how she took it.

• Like 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

I read it as Louie "name-dropping;" he said something like "I surround myself with successful people and that's why I'm successful." (At what, exactly?) So he's friends with this Bo guy, who happens to have lots of dirt on everyone but noble Louie won't repeat what he's heard because, you know- he's so upstanding and moral.

I am really tired of the formula of: let's have a theme party/vacation/luncheon; let's bring up a topic that we all know is inflammatory; let's drink a lot so everyone is uninhibited and says stupid shit; let's all fight/scream/name-call and stomp out. If I drank a quarter of what these people seem to drink on a regular basis, I'd be dead.

I am trying to put myself in Danielle's position and think how I'd handle it. New girl in the group, still figuring out personalities. Hears from a few people that Margaret can be vicious and keeps a secret "arsenal" of ammo on everyone. Drags a bit of gossip out of Jennifer Aydin, also gossipy, about another person in the group that was circulated by Margaret. Already partially on the outs because she blurted out the "arsenal" comment and alienated another group member. Said gossip involves something that Jennifer heard from Teresa who heard it from an ex-friend of Margaret who "knows someone" who saw something questionable. And for all that, she feels compelled to spill it to the subject of such gossip, at a very nice party?

Know what I'd have done when I heard the "shocking news" that supposedly rattled Danielle so badly in Ireland? I'd call my husband, tell him what I'd heard, we would speculate and maybe raise our brows or laugh, or be shocked- and it would stop right there. Remember Danielle's mother saying "Ohhhh, you've GOT to tell Melissa!"- Why?! She doesn't know these women; Danielle has been their "friend" for a hot minute, and it's very questionable info at best. My mother would have said, "well, I hope you keep your mouth shut because stuff like that can start all sorts of trouble." And there it would stay.

He looked exceptionally tiny in the "construction boss" scenes. Speaking of which, given his profession, why doesn't he replace the missing shutter on the front of his house that is shown several times each episode? I realize it's a rental, but it gives a cobbler's-kids-go-barefoot kind of vibe.

I’m wondering how many jobs Joe Gorga had, how many houses have they been in, how many creditors they owe, how many things Melissa tried, who owns “Envy” , how many cars they owned, where do her clothes come from, etc.  I doubt Bo Dietl is Looies friend.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m wondering how many jobs Joe Gorga had, how many houses have they been in, how many creditors they owe, how many things Melissa tried, who owns “Envy” , how many cars they owned, where do her clothes come from, etc.  I doubt Bo Dietl is Looies friend.

I wonder about that stuff with the Gorgas, too.  There are some rumors floating around that the Porsche they gave Antonia for her birthday was repossessed, instead of just "taken away because she wouldn't drive and pick up her brothers" as Joe and Melissa reported.

I think that they have moved at least three or four times in the 10 years they've been on the show.  

Personally, I think they are pretty shady or are living way beyond their means, fronting a lot of stuff.  

As far as Luis and Bo Dietl being friends, it is true.  Bo Dietl has spoken to a few news outlets since the episode aired.  Here's one story:

https://www.etonline.com/bo-dietl-sets-the-record-straight-on-louie-ruelas-private-investigator-claims-on-rhonj-exclusive

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

The last scene with Danielle, a newbie was ridiculous.  Who repeats a rumor about cheating that happened long ago at a beautiful party.  They should have threw her out.  Very stupid on her part.  Low class Big Mouth.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 5/17/2023 at 2:29 PM, kristen111 said:

Sometimes Margaret looks good.  Sometimes, she looks like an old bag.  Last night she was an old bag with that stupid thing on her head.  My husband and I think Jennifer and Bill are the best looking couple.

Yes it’s weird how she looks haggard in some scenes and good in others. In the THs, she looks much better, but they were probably filmed after her latest facelift. I read a story about it. 

I think Delores is attractive but sometimes her makeup gives her a harsh look. I like when her makeup is more understated. And Teresa seriously needs a makeunder and a hair-under!

Louie is a controlling drama queen. I pity Teresa when the love-bombing stage ends and she begins to experience Louie’s true nature. And this is saying a lot because I’m not a fan of Teresa. 

It would be a relief to see an end to the Teresa/Joe drama that has gone on for years. I’m exhausted by it. Just give up and stop talking to teach other. They keep saying “enough” and then going back for more. As someone who has experienced toxic relationships with family members, I have learned that it’s not always possible to heal them. Sometimes you just have to walk way for your own mental well being. 

Danielle is not adding anything good to this show IMO. 

• Like 8
(edited)
15 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Teresa is funny??? You mean her lack of intelligence and stupid responses that people laugh at when in fact they are laughing at her? Teresa is mean, nasty and responds to people she has issues with in the most reptilian way possible. Teresa should be fired along with her BFF Jen Aydin and Marge. I loathe Teresa...she thinks she owns this show and considers herself to be the star of it...same way Bethenny Frankel did on RHONY...and looked how that turned out for her. 

The thing I’ve noticed from watching this show for years is there are issues on both sides. Teresa has been nasty to Melissa and Joe for years (shown in the clips), and they have also been underhanded and mean to her. The relationship is toxic. I don’t like any of them, but I find Teresa hardest to stomach. She strikes me as a narcissist. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
Sorry for the double post
  • Like 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Yes it’s weird how she looks haggard in some scenes and good in others. In the THs, she looks much better, but they were probably filmed after her latest facelift. I read a story about it. 

I think Delores is attractive but sometimes her makeup gives her a harsh look. I like when her makeup is more understated. And Teresa seriously needs a makeunder and a hair-under!

Louie is a controlling drama queen. I pity Teresa when the love-bombing stage ends and she begins to experience Louie’s true nature. And this is saying a lot because I’m not a fan of Teresa. 

It would be a relief to see an end to the Teresa/Joe drama that has gone on for years. I’m exhausted by it. Just give up and stop talking to teach other. They keep saying “enough” and then going back for more. As someone who has experienced toxic relationships with family members, I have learned that it’s not always possible to heal them. Sometimes you just have to walk way for your own mental well being. 

Danielle is not adding anything good to this show IMO. 

Yes to everything.  My husband and I have family members we don’t talk to anymore and it’s for the best.  Teresa makes a big deal about losing her brother, but it’s no big deal.  I don’t get what Joe Gorga wants from her.  Right now, she’s his meal ticket.  Without her, he has no storyline.  Interesting to see what Andy does, as he loves them.  Melissa looks worried.  Joe might have to get a real job.  Party is over.

Paulie is a lucky guy.  Delores is a home girl and will make him happy.  Why isn’t he divorced yet?

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It has already started, as we saw in the scene where Louie was saying he didn't want them at the wedding. That entire conversation she was eying him warily, trying to PACIFY him.  Not in an "I agree, fuck them, we're on the same page" way, but a "honey, it's okay, please don't work yourself up, please, it's okay, don't be mad, okay?" way.  We've seen Theresa for years getting worked up and egging on people who agree with her. This was Theresa trying to talk him down and back him off a position she holds herself.  He was moving the ball towards a total break and I don't think she truly wanted one (though she may have become resigned to it).

• Like 9

All of these people are so awful and ridiculous that I cannot imagine rooting for any of them, but I have to say Danielle brings a new level of stupid to this show. It’s almost impressive. 

I hope Jen Aydin and Marg become bffs and total allies next season just so fans don’t know what to do with themselves. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, kassa said:

It has already started, as we saw in the scene where Louie was saying he didn't want them at the wedding. That entire conversation she was eying him warily, trying to PACIFY him.  Not in an "I agree, fuck them, we're on the same page" way, but a "honey, it's okay, please don't work yourself up, please, it's okay, don't be mad, okay?" way.  We've seen Theresa for years getting worked up and egging on people who agree with her. This was Theresa trying to talk him down and back him off a position she holds herself.  He was moving the ball towards a total break and I don't think she truly wanted one (though she may have become resigned to it).

Yep. I noticed this too. He gave her a glimpse, but I think it will get much worse. He’s still trying to give her a lot of attention and affirm her most of the time. If he’s who I think he is, that will change. 

• Like 5
On 5/17/2023 at 8:08 PM, snarts said:

Teresa told her brother about it off-camera before this season starting filming (June 2022). He poo pooed it. Now Melissa is claiming it's the reason they skipped the wedding? So why then were they complaining that they weren't in the wedding party & asking for invites for her family members all season long? Why would Joe pitch partnering on the stupid pizza oven if they were supposedly so hurt that Teresa came to him with the story Marge had been spreading?

Throw anything at the wall and see what sticks? There are plenty of viewers who read bits and pieces but don't bother putting things together to see if they fit.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again...all of these people are problematic in some way but there are a few of them who play the game with a bit more finesse and have been able to get away with own bad behavior for a long time.  I'm sick of Teresa being the one usually vilified while others are allowed to get away with the things they have said and done. 

• Like 9

I hope Jen Aydin and Marg become bffs and total allies next season just so fans don’t know what to do with themselves. 

This was something that always made the Housewives shows wild to watch. Two women who were swearing eternal hatred would be buddies 3 months (or years) later, like Danielle and Rage Toddler , and people who were best friends or even cousins would be seething with hatred Whitney/Heather. I think that's why letting the cast stay the same w/o mixing it up leads to Fox Force Five, or entrenched camps, or Andy letting one dominant HW run the show into the ground: Bethenny, Erika, Nene, Theresa, Gizelle, Vicky. The alliances just don't shift as fluidly and it makes for tiresome instead of fun tv.

• Like 8
12 hours ago, blixie said:

This was something that always made the Housewives shows wild to watch. Two women who were swearing eternal hatred would be buddies 3 months (or years) later, like Danielle and Rage Toddler , and people who were best friends or even cousins would be seething with hatred Whitney/Heather. I think that's why letting the cast stay the same w/o mixing it up leads to Fox Force Five, or entrenched camps, or Andy letting one dominant HW run the show into the ground: Bethenny, Erika, Nene, Theresa, Gizelle, Vicky. The alliances just don't shift as fluidly and it makes for tiresome instead of fun tv.

You forgot Kyle.

• Like 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe he does not want to lose half his stuff or maybe his wife and kids need his health insurance, I am sure he has really good insurance and that is not cheap!

Yep, and I really think Delores understands those things and doesn’t push him for a divorce.  She’s good that way.  We don’t know his story, but it looks like he is a good guy and will do the right thing by his Ex and kids.
Seems like Paulie is a classy guy and just hope he doesn’t associate with that gang of hooligans too often who drink themselves to death and act like assholes.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 8
(edited)

I'd be okay starting over with Delores as the center. I'd bring boss bitch Caroline Manzo as a friend. For sure Jennifer, Teresa, Danielle, Melissa and Margaret would all be gone.

I don't mind Jen Fessler or Siggy. Even Jackie G doesn't bother me.

I'm tired of Teresa trying to make her daughters happen.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)

We know that Teresa (with Jen A) is the one who 'allegedly' heard the rumor from Laura, so she would have been the person who brought it to Louie.

It doesn't matter whether Louie or Teresa called Joe G over to accuse Melissa of cheating. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Yep, and I really think Delores understands those things and doesn’t push him for a divorce.  She’s good that way.  We don’t know his story, but it looks like he is a good guy and will do the right thing by his Ex and kids.
Seems like Paulie is a classy guy and just hope he doesn’t associate with that gang of hooligans too often who drink themselves to death and act like assholes.

I agree - I've said this before, but I think Paul really doesn't have any interest at all in wanting to become part of the Joe Gorga Bro Squad, and that is one of the reasons that Frank Sr. doesn't care for him too much.

Paul doesn't seem to need to have the "fame" associated with the show, or the paycheck.  He seems very successful in his own right.  He seems to treat Dolores with love and respect, and seems to respect his own family and hers.  

I hope that doesn't change, and Paul continues as we've seen so far.  

I don't mind seeing the husbands once in a while, but the NJ husbands have as much drama as the women and seem to get almost equal amounts of airtime.  I don't need to constantly see these adult men with grown children constantly acting like immature frat boys with a dash of gossipy women thrown in.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
On 5/17/2023 at 6:32 PM, MsMalin said:

I kind of felt bad for Bill last night when Margaret screamed about him cheating. Look, that was bad of him but how long ago was it? That is between him and his wife, not him and Margaret. He really looked hurt by it.

You know there's any easy way to heal yourself and your family...QUIT DOING REALITY TV! Seems a little unprofessional to me for a plastic surgeon to be allowing cameras into his home to film himself and his family warts and all. Especially with cheating reveal, the drunk "bro" escapades where Bill is literally on the floor...and all the other personal stuff with Jennifer including the couples therapy. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I'd be okay starting over with Delores as the center. I'd bring boss bitch Caroline Manzo as a friend. For sure Jennifer, Teresa, Danielle, Melissa and Margaret would all be gone.

I don't mind Jen Fessler or Siggy. Even Jackie G doesn't bother me.

I'm tired of Teresa trying to make her daughters happen.

I couldn't agree more with everything you said. Fire the entire cast except for Delores and Jen Fessler. Teresa has gotten WAY too big for her britches...she fancies herself to be the Queen of the show...the Star...and she's acting like it by inserting her "dorters" into the mix and  trying to make them part of the cast. I don't want to hear Gia's opinion on anything...ditto for Milania, Gabriella and Audriana.

18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who is Rage Toddler?

Looney?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I don't mind seeing the husbands once in a while,

Agreed. Some of the best husband moments that come to mind are Eddie Judge chowing down in the background while the women screamed at each other (more than once), and Jim Edwards calling out Meghan waving to no one as they entered a party. Imo, they work best as the unintended comic relief. Famewhore husbands like Terry Dubrow, Joe Gorga, and Frank Catania are just annoying, and need to take a back seat.

• Like 9
On 5/18/2023 at 1:05 AM, swankie said:

Did I hear correctly?  Did Danielle tell Margaret to kiss her big BLACK ass?!  I rewound it over and over and it still sounded like big BLACK ASS. Please tell me I'm wrong. 

I think she said “flat.”

• Like 6
17 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Wait, we have to get through this wedding before the reunion? That is some BS right there. 

I think they probably had to.  Word is that Teresa and Melissa have not spoken since last August, the wedding no-show being a major reason and the wedding also being "discussed" at the reunion.  The wedding no doubt needs to be aired first for appropriate flow and context.

20 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

think she said “flat.”

I definitely heard flat.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I wonder if they will show what Joe and Melissa are doing since they aren’t going to the wedding. Hopefully not. 
It’s too bad Margret was invited to the wedding. She is the c@use of the cheating rumors after all. Melissa should be mad at her too. 

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wonder if they will show what Joe and Melissa are doing since they aren’t going to the wedding. Hopefully not. 
It’s too bad Margret was invited to the wedding. She is the c@use of the cheating rumors after all. Melissa should be mad at her too. 

The cheating rumors was about 2% of the problem this season

• Like 4
On 5/20/2023 at 5:10 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Agreed. Some of the best husband moments that come to mind are Eddie Judge chowing down in the background while the women screamed at each other (more than once), and Jim Edwards calling out Meghan waving to no one as they entered a party. Imo, they work best as the unintended comic relief. Famewhore husbands like Terry Dubrow, Joe Gorga, and Frank Catania are just annoying, and need to take a back seat.

Ugh .. Terry Dubrow and thst big house they built and all his t.v. gigs make me sick.  Can’t stand Heather either.  They never have enough.

• Like 5
On 5/20/2023 at 9:43 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Wait, we have to get through this wedding before the reunion? That is some BS right there. 

Didn’t we see the wedding?  Or will they show the reception and who was there?

• Like 1

I’ve never had an opinion of Loooie, but now I’m seeing the light.  He’s love bombing Tre to the point of totally controlling her.  It’s like she doesn’t have a mind of her own.  Usually, it’s the other way around, women controlling husbands.  He has a nice family, but I’ll bet they know he’s a nut job.  That Bo Deitl thing sold me.  Who lies like that about someone’s reputation?  Loooie is off the rails.

• Like 1
On 5/18/2023 at 1:19 PM, ZettaK said:

Louie said on WWHL he mentioned at the party that he investigated all of them because he was annoyed, I assume because they all reveal "secrets", so he could do it, as well.

As for Melissa, it's not the first time that there are rumors about her cheating. She also never denied she worked at a strip club. She claimed she was a bartender, and not a stripper. 

When I lived in Florida for a year and a half, there were stories about Melissa that weren’t so good in the magazines.  It was when she was living with a girl roommate somewhere in South Florida.  Then she hooked up with Joe somewhere along the line.  I don’t think she finished college there either.  Maybe up in Jersey.  I don’t know.  I moved back to Long Island and heard nothing about her anymore.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 5/18/2023 at 3:33 PM, Onecattoo said:

I agree.  I heard Teresa never wanted the Gorgas on the show.  It doesn’t work.  Then, the Gorgas went repeadily to Bravo and begged to be on the show.  Is that true?  I know Andy loves the Gorgas.  Andy not being Italian is fascinated by the way they act and thinks they are funny.  My Italian husband absolutely hates the way they are depicted and thinks they are shown in a bad light, which is true.  I doubt Andy will ever let them go.  I read Melissa and Joe frequent the Hamptons now.   Hmmm.  I also like Teresa, Jen, Delores.  Not the newbees.  Just my opinion.   Loooie is a liar.  He lied about Nonos pajamas and Bo Dietl.   He’s a Yenta wash woman and should butt out of women’s business.  He’s Teresa’s mouthpiece and should butt out.  She has no say anymore.  I see disaster in the future.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I don’t know what will be worse. An hour of Teresa and rage boy or the mean girl pileup tomorrow night on VPR reunion. Probably VPR but I guess I’m a masochist bc I’ll probably watch both and regret it. 

(edited)
On 5/18/2023 at 1:24 PM, bichonblitz said:

I disagree. I know what I heard. More than once. 

As I did too. I don't get my information from podcasts, or blogs, etc. because they have an agenda on top of not being reliable sources. First of all they are friendly with minor celebrities, especially Melissa and Margaret who are very active in cultivating connections. Secondly, they even get paid to spread rumors. Louie's sisters are attorneys and doctors. Do you think they are sketchy? 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 5/21/2023 at 3:24 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Margaret wasn't the one bringing the rumors out on air so I don't agree that she's the cause of them.  Jen and Danielle are the reason those rumors saw the light of day.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 5/18/2023 at 5:10 PM, kristen111 said:

Joe Gorga was warned to stop using listings of renovations of other contractors as his own. He was reposting them on his social media. He is shady. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I agree.  I heard Teresa never wanted the Gorgas on the show.  It doesn’t work.  Then, the Gorgas went repeadily to Bravo and begged to be on the show.  Is that true?  I know Andy loves the Gorgas.  Andy not being Italian is fascinated by the way they act and thinks they are funny.  My Italian husband absolutely hates the way they are depicted and thinks they are shown in a bad light, which is true.  I doubt Andy will ever let them go.  I read Melissa and Joe frequent the Hamptons now.   Hmmm.  I also like Teresa, Jen, Delores.  Not the newbees.  Just my opinion.   Loooie is a liar.  He lied about Nonos pajamas and Bo Dietl.   He’s a Yenta wash woman and should butt out of women’s business.  He’s Teresa’s mouthpiece and should butt out.  She has no say anymore.  I see disaster in the future.

I don't think that Louie lied about nono's pajamas (new, or used). He said he wore them, and I assume he did. As for Bo Dietl, he actually knows him, he was invited at his wedding, and he meant he could get information on the women (like Margaret does), if he wanted.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1