Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Flappers of Fury

• Start Topic

(edited)

Marge looked ridiculous in that turban. Did you see her hair!?

Melissa also looked.dumb.

I thought Dolores looked wonderful in the wavy wig. I felt bad for her. That was a lovely party. 

Jen Aydin looked very pretty too.

On WWHL Louie said the Bo Dietl thing was not true. He was angry and made it up on the spot. Now that is weird.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 2
56 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Did Teresa really believe Melissa cheated on Joe? I highly doubt it. I can’t see calling him over to discuss it and Gia telling him he can do,better. This is his wife of many years.  I think they wanted to get her off the show OR all of them were in on this for a storyline.

I heard Melissa cheated with a home version of a pizza oven.

12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I want the ex-friend Laura!!!  

Edited to add:  I googled Bo Dietl - he's a former NYPD detective and sometimes actor who also owns a private investigation agency with offices in NY, NJ and Miami.  I guess Louie was comparing Margaret to him because they both dig up dirt on people.

And he is invited to the wedding says Teresa! Looney says he got to where he is in his career because he surrounds himself by people who do great things in life or something like that, none of which has rubbed off. 

Looney likes to name drop but the names are unfamiliar to most.

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow. Louie is dangerous. He admitted on WWHL that he lied about having everyone investigated by Bo Dietl. He actually admitted it! All lies! That is beyond disgusting. 

They deserve each other and the dorters too.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Teresa keeps screaming that Melissa is trying to tear her and Joe apart, but the last few episodes all I see is crazy eyes  Luis stirring shit up and making the situation worse.  He seems very unstable, mentally and emotionally. 

They need to recast RHNOJ, and just keep Delores. She’s the only sane and watchable one in the group.chris williams curb GIF

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I have to say it was nice to FINALLY see the true Melissa.  When she called Theresa a loser and called Louie out on his bug eyes, I wanted to stand up and applaud!!!  This is the most real I think I've ever seen Melissa and I actually really enjoyed it!  That being said, beyond thrilled that this show is going on "pause".  It's exhausting watching these shrews.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow. Louie is dangerous. He admitted on WWHL that he lied about having everyone investigated by Bo Dietl. He actually admitted it! All lies! That is beyond disgusting. 

I think he was lying on WWHL.

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I don’t think Louie lied about having everyone investigated.  I think he’s had time to think how crazy it is to have everyone investigated and now trying to backpedal.

I agree.  I think, that after his tumultuous introduction on the show and the way Margaret went in on him from the jump, he was getting his revenge lined up.  He may have only started by requesting Bo Dietl to investigate Margaret and Joe Benigno, but then decided to dig deeper.

I think he and Teresa may now know things that they are not saying.  (Oh, wait - would that mean that Teresa and Luis have an arsenal of their own?  🤣)

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree.  I think, that after his tumultuous introduction on the show and the way Margaret went in on him from the jump, he was getting his revenge lined up.  He may have only started by requesting Bo Dietl to investigate Margaret and Joe Benigno, but then decided to dig deeper.

I think he and Teresa may now know things that they are not saying.  (Oh, wait - would that mean that Teresa and Luis have an arsenal of their own?  🤣)

I think he looked in to Teresa too, not that he wouldn't have swooped in and love bombed her but just because he could, he reminds me of Dwight Shrute thinking he was really something when he was a volunteer police person, he could look up anyone's address and age, lol.

The problem is Looney has delusions of granduer, not that they do not live in a large home with a pool, etc...for Looney it does not seem like it will be good enough. 

Let's set up a Go Fund Me so we can get Bo D. to investigate Looney. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Love the Irish Dancers; but I am having a hard time envisioning 1920's Irish women wearing these outfits...

Every time they showed those dancers, I was weirded out - were they kids, overly and badly made up, a la Toddlers & Tiaras? Or maybe Little People?  Or teens to adults, caught at a foreshortened camera angle?  Great dancing, but…

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Margaret is the one who started all of this, yet only Danielle is confronting her about it while everyone else turns a blind eye. Probably because they're all afraid of what she has on them. 

How did Margaret start any of it?  She 'supposedly' according to some ex-friend of hers told this person that someone ELSE told her they saw Melissa doing this.  We don't know the context of the conversation or if it even happened.  Maybe Margaret said to this Laura person 'this guy told me that Melissa was kissing some guy in the back of a car....what a lame story--I dont believe it".  Yet because this Laura now hates Margaret she goes on a mission calling Teresa and her flying monkey Aydin to tell her all the horrible things Margaret has said.

Margaret never brought any of this up.  This is all from Aydin and T meddling with someone they werent even friends with just to try to make Margaret look bad.  Why Danielle has such a hard on for Margaret I have no clue, unless she is trying to become Teresa's 2nd flying monkey.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, flummoxd said:

Every time they showed those dancers, I was weirded out - were they kids, overly and badly made up, a la Toddlers & Tiaras? Or maybe Little People?  Or teens to adults, caught at a foreshortened camera angle?  Great dancing, but…

This is 100% normal dress and hair for Irish dance competitions. I used to take Irish dance lessons and the kids have fake ringlets/hairpieces/wigs and elaborately embroidered dresses like that for competitions and performances.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5

I picture the newbie's at lunch before the season starting. Who gets to reveal the Melissa cheating story.

Fessler: I can't, I came on as a "friend" of Margaret's.

Rachel: I can't, I came on as a "friend" of Melissa's

Danielle: Yeah, okay, I got this one.

Yes, Melissa, you do look like the type to cheat and make out in the backseat of a car. Because all "types" of people cheat and make out in cars. You are not above doing so. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
(edited)

“What is in the WATER in Jersey to make those men's faces that red? Jesus wept they are just all looking like monsters except maybe Nate.”

They are all using tanning beds which causes a sun burnt purpley look. I used to use them myself so I recognize the look. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I don’t think Louie lied about having everyone investigated.  I think he’s had time to think how crazy it is to have everyone investigated and now trying to backpedal.

I do think he lied. Maybe Bo Dietl told him to knock it off. At one point he said Bo found  there were others that cheated. That was taking it way too far

She and Louis.both said on WWHL they don't think Melissa.cheated on Joe Grossga. That there was some backpedalling.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 6
(edited)

My observations from watching this episode: It looks to me like Danielle got played. Jenn and Tre spoke to Laura, they got all the details and then Tre made Joe come over to tell him. Joe didn't believe it. Tre then realized "well I can't bring it up on camera because I already told him and he doesn't believe is so if I bring it up again, I'll look like the bad guy." She either came up with this conclusion on her own or with Louis in her ear. She and Jenn then concoct the plan to dangle the info to Danielle, giving her bits and pieces about Laura then finally telling her what Laura said. It had to be Jenn that said it, not Tre. Jenn still has a vendetta against Marge so if she brought it up, she can blame Marge. They knew then that Danielle would run to Melissa and tell her. Jenn's whole "I don't want to ruin a family" and telling Danielle not to bring it up was all BS because Jenn said it on camera. It was going to come out regardless. I do think this was Tre's way to bring it up on camera while keeping her hands clean and Jenn helped her because she was hoping the whole thing could be blamed on Marge. I'll even go as far as saying that Joe told Tre not to bring it up on camera and they were waiting all season long to see if she would. If she never did, I think they could have moved on. But it was brought up and brought up in a way to give Tre plausible deniability. I think that's part of the issues they've had.

I 100% believe Louis has dirt on people and is backpedaling now. Just call me Detective MKE!

are you kidding me donald trump GIF

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

They are not real friends. They are allies on a reality show. Margaret didn't exactly deny it. 

Sometimes Margaret looks good.  Sometimes, she looks like an old bag.  Last night she was an old bag with that stupid thing on her head.  My husband and I think Jennifer and Bill are the best looking couple.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

That makes him even worse. It tells us you can't believe a word he says. He tells Tre, Jennifer, Dolores he has shit on everyone. Then on WWHL when Andy grilled him (kudos to Andy for once he didn't let him off too easily) he knew he looked like slime so he said he lied about investigating everyone. I don't know know which is more gross. 

• Like 12
(edited)

I feel like…and maybe it’s just me (is it? IDK) but I can’t think of anyone in my own life who would get too pressed about these allegations. Okay, so I’m at a party, and you tell me you heard from some rando that I was hooking up with a guy in the back of a car. I don’t give a shit. Is that weird? Even if it were aired on television, I wouldn’t waste a good tantrum on it. Who CARES? If it isn’t true, if there’s no evidence, no name, photo, corroborating person - it doesn’t matter. So this must be what someone thinks is good TV, but we all seem to agree that we’re also, like Melissa, like Teresa, DONE. It’s boring, and it makes no sense. Come up with better dirt, show.

Edited by RedInk
  • Like 11
  • Applause 5

Am I crazy or do I remember that when Danielle and Jennifer Aydin were facetiming with Theresa and Danielle asked if the person said anything else and they both got stupid grins, sharing a laugh about something they obviously DID know? And Theresa says she didn't have any involvement?

I can see a scenario where they call Joe over and tell him - probably isn't true, but aren't they nice to give him a heads up? Hoping it plants a seed. He thinks it's nonsense, tells them so, questions their motivation for even bringing it up, especially without Melissa present, as you'd do if you knew it was false and wanted to protect your family from slander going into the new season. Theresa, not knowing when to leave well enough alone and let that seed germinate,  pipes up with "I wouldn't put it past her, Joey" and Joe goes full Gorga.  Gia? I don't know.  Seems like a weird thing to make up if it didn't happen, and they've drunk the Tre koolaid their whole lives, now with a Looey twist. 

I definitely think Looey was telling the truth about Dietl in the heat of the moment and backtracking later, when the obvious recourse of every other castmember would be to cut him dead for looking up dirt on them.   

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, RedInk said:

I feel like…and maybe it’s just me (is it? IDK) but I can’t think of anyone in my own life who would get too pressed about these allegations. Okay, so I’m at a party, and you tell me you heard from some rando that I was hooking up with a guy in the back of a car. I don’t give a shit. Is that weird? Even if it were aired on television, I wouldn’t waste a good tantrum on it. Who CARES? If it isn’t true, if there’s no evidence, no name, photo, corroborating person - it doesn’t matter. So this must be what someone thinks is good TV, but we all seem to agree that we’re also, like Melissa, like Teresa, DONE. It’s boring, and it makes no sense. Come up with better dirt, show.

Exactly!  I'd probably laugh and call DH over to laugh about it with me.  Is that really all the dirt?  And I totally agree with whoever said earlier that Melissa and Ratface were intentionally poking Danielle about Ireland.

• Like 5
21 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I don't know who the bluediddly hill Bo Dietl is; but now I really want him at the reunion!

NYPD back in the day...reknown detective for awhile. Now retired and runs his own consulting firm. The fact that Luis name dropped him as a "good friend" of his is hilarious. The fact that he had Bo Dietl run background checks on all the women on this show is highly disturbing. Who the hell does he think he is? He is a pathetic blow bag...bragging about all the "successful " people he surrounds himself with...he seems like loser to me...a loser with an explosive temper.

• Like 13
3 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

“What is in the WATER in Jersey to make those men's faces that red? Jesus wept they are just all looking like monsters except maybe Nate.”

They are all using tanning beds which causes a sun burnt purpley look. I used to use them myself so I recognize the look. 

But Luis looks like he fries his face in Crisco.

9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I heard Melissa cheated with a home version of a pizza oven.

And he is invited to the wedding says Teresa! Looney says he got to where he is in his career because he surrounds himself by people who do great things in life or something like that, none of which has rubbed off. 

Looney likes to name drop but the names are unfamiliar to most.

I have found that people that brag constantly about their associations with people that are famous usually have deep seeded issues with low self esteem or have illusions of grandeur about themselves. Luis seems to be the latter.

4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I would like to see Danielle one and done, she brought nothing.

Another screaming banshee with a Staten Island accent. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Teresa keeps screaming that Melissa is trying to tear her and Joe apart, but the last few episodes all I see is crazy eyes  Luis stirring shit up and making the situation worse.  He seems very unstable, mentally and emotionally. 

They need to recast RHNOJ, and just keep Delores. She’s the only sane and watchable one in the group.chris williams curb GIF

And did you catch her comment that Melissa has been trying to take Joe away from her for years? Holy crap! Now we see the reason for her hatred of Melissa...another woman, not someone she handpicked from her gaggle of friends, "took" Joe and has been "taking" him "away" from her! WOW... calling Sigmund Freud! We need a psychiatrist to dissect this weird sister/brother mess.

21 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Man Louie was trying hard to bait Joe.  

Danielle needs to go.  

Luis is a troll.

• Like 10

I kind of felt bad for Bill last night when Margaret screamed about him cheating. Look, that was bad of him but how long ago was it? That is between him and his wife, not him and Margaret. He really looked hurt by it.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Marley said:

These people just waste good parties. The food and drinks looked amazing. The dancers at the entrance were cool. Way better than some woman sitting on a shell or some woman stuck in some bubble lol. Paul’s place is really nice too.

Jen needs to stop pretending she doesn’t want Danielle to say the Melissa rumours like pls no one is buying it lol. Jen knows she said it on camera too right?

The Fuda’s can go away.

Louie needs to chill a bit. He’s so red. Most of the guys seemed really red tho honestly lol.

I doubt the Melissa cheating rumour. Joe Gorga has such a fragile ego I don’t think he would be with someone who is hooking up with other guys.

Margaret is so annoying she should just shut up. I think she did say the shit about Melissa tho or something similar. She’s a shit stirrer. Her voice is the worst ugh. She seems to be freaking out because it’s obvious she did say shit to this friend. Margaret throwing the infidelity into Jen’s face again was gross.

More Frankie jr pls.

Louie looked so crazy with his bugged out eyes and ugly striped suit 

Louie was definitely trying to pick a fight with Joe Gorga tho.

Danielle was trying a bit hard at the party with her mannerisms and everything.

Poor Paul lol.

Kind of weird for a whole family to get involved with their brother/uncle to leave his wife. Unless there’s abuse or something bad going on.

Who the fuck is Bo Dietl it sounds like a fake name lol. Louie has a private investigator? Like wha? 

Oh god Teresa’s wedding hair. So idiotic lol.

One more thing.  Fessler asking Frankie for his phone to put her daughters number in it.  Nervy much?  If she’s like the Mother,forget it.

• Like 8
33 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I kind of felt bad for Bill last night when Margaret screamed about him cheating. Look, that was bad of him but how long ago was it? That is between him and his wife, not him and Margaret. He really looked hurt by it.

Marge is such an asshole. She was implying that there was a power dynamic at play, that Bill had pressured a "subordinate" into sexual contact, a whole new level of allegation. That's why Jen responded the way she did, outraged and saying that this woman "threw herself" at Bill. I was glad to hear Bill supporting Jen after the fact. Marge is so miserable and unpleasant, no matter what she is saying, but she is especially ugly when she is hurting a family that is already struggling to heal and move on.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Margaret has turned into a mean spirited purveyor of peddling malicious gossip and engaging in public displays of screaming matches that are epic in the use of foul language. She attacks not only other women but their husbands as well. She’s not fun anymore.

22 minutes ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Marge is such an asshole. She was implying that there was a power dynamic at play, that Bill had pressured a "subordinate" into sexual contact, a whole new level of allegation. That's why Jen responded the way she did, outraged and saying that this woman "threw herself" at Bill. I was glad to hear Bill supporting Jen after the fact. Marge is so miserable and unpleasant, no matter what she is saying, but she is especially ugly when she is hurting a family that is already struggling to heal and move on.

I agree. However if they really wanted to heal and move on they would get off of this show and live a private life.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Marge confirmed on a podcast that the cast has known about the Melissa cheating story  for over a year. Marge told her former BFF Laura that Melissa was caught in the backseat of a car, making out with a specific guy. Not that she was rumored to have cheated, the actual specifics of what actually happened & with whom.

Teresa told her brother about it off-camera before this season starting filming (June 2022). He poo pooed it. Now Melissa is claiming it's the reason they skipped the wedding? So why then were they complaining that they weren't in the wedding party & asking for invites for her family members all season long? Why would Joe pitch partnering on the stupid pizza oven if they were supposedly so hurt that Teresa came to him with the story Marge had been spreading?

Teresa's blamed for telling her brother about it but you know they would've accused her of being behind it (ala strippergate) had she not done so. 

Well its backfired on them. Viewers are sick to death of this family drama. Hope they (and the rest of the cast) are ready to support themselves on their podcast/insta product promotion money because I don't see the show returning soon.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Absolutely.  Marge is a hypocritical miserable asshole. Screaming about Bills infidelity when that’s the way she met her current husband. At least Bill kept his family together.  

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

NYPD back in the day...reknown detective for awhile. Now retired and runs his own consulting firm. The fact that Luis name dropped him as a "good friend" of his is hilarious. The fact that he had Bo Dietl run background checks on all the women on this show is highly disturbing. Who the hell does he think he is? He is a pathetic blow bag...bragging about all the "successful " people he surrounds himself with...he seems like loser to me...a loser with an explosive temper.

Thanks for the Resume!

So let me get this straight... Louis hired a nationally reknown detective to run background checks on a bunch of housewives? No way those reports just scraped the surface.

And people think Margaret is the "bone collector" on this show...

• Like 8

What kind of stuff was Louie going to find out? Isn’t everything already out about these women? Teresa’s was the worst with her and Joe Giudices legal woes. Margaret has been upfront about her past. Dolores has been open about Franks cheating and his disbarment. Joe and Melissa have had financial problems. Louie himself has a questionable past. I think he was just being obnoxious and trying to make everyone think he has some sort of pull. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Absolutely.  Marge is a hypocritical miserable asshole. Screaming about Bills infidelity when that’s the way she met her current husband. At least Bill kept his family together.  

Yeah, it’s an interesting offensive tactic that Marge takes - she only thinks cheating is an embarrassment when you don’t “own it.” She’s literally shameless. And all the “this is why your brother doesn’t talk to you” insults she throws are also pretty bizarre considering how much she’s hurt by her stepchildren cutting her off. For reasons well-known. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

What kind of stuff was Louie going to find out? Isn’t everything already out about these women? Teresa’s was the worst with her and Joe Giudices legal woes. Margaret has been upfront about her past. Dolores has been open about Franks cheating and his disbarment. Joe and Melissa have had financial problems. Louie himself has a questionable past. I think he was just being obnoxious and trying to make everyone think he has some sort of pull. 

He seems like the kind of guy who embellishes his “resume” and wants to make people think he’s some sort of important guy with famous friends and associates. In reality he’s just  a failed businessman who was able to con a love starved reality TV housewife with daily affirmations and compliments. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

And did you catch her comment that Melissa has been trying to take Joe away from her for years? Holy crap! Now we see the reason for her hatred of Melissa...another woman, not someone she handpicked from her gaggle of friends, "took" Joe and has been "taking" him "away" from her! WOW... calling Sigmund Freud! We need a psychiatrist to dissect this weird sister/brother mess.

Luis is a troll.

Exactly - Teresa is obsessed with her brother and it’s incredibly odd. Freud would pass it to Jung. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

Teresa, at the morning after with Jenn and Dolores, referenced cutting Kathy out of her life like she is planning to do with Joe. I wonder if she ever looks at two generations of sibling splits in her family and wonders if it could happen to her dotters.

Jackie was certainly edited out of the party, wasn't she? They mentioned her dress but didn't show it at the time and then had an almost headless shot of her chugging beer.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
On 5/16/2023 at 10:47 PM, kristen111 said:

That was so contrived of Danielle starting trouble at Paulie’s nice party.

Did I hear correctly?  Did Danielle tell Margaret to kiss her big BLACK ass?!  I rewound it over and over and it still sounded like big BLACK ASS. Please tell me I'm wrong. 

• Like 2

Teresa/Joe/Melissa … whatever, there’s good and bad between them all….but Looney?! He’s a piece of work! He is a shit stirrer and has been working hard (for some reason) to isolate Teresa away from her family.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 5/16/2023 at 11:32 PM, Marley said:

She seems to be freaking out because it’s obvious she did say shit to this friend.

Of course Margaret said things to this friend, who WAS a friend at the time.  We all tell things we hear to our friends.  It's normal. I see nothing wrong with that. What's bad is when that friend turns on you and uses the info you told them against you.  That's what has happened here.  And now they're acting like Margaret started the rumor.  She basically did the same thing these idiots are doing now...spreading a rumor.  The difference is Margaret didn't say it on camera.  She told one person that she thought was her friend.  These bitches, Jennifer and Danielle, are blasting it to the whole world.  So who are the real villains here?

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
6 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Teresa, at the morning after with Jenn and Dolores, referenced cutting Kathy out of her life like she is planning to do with Joe. I wonder if she ever looks at two generations of sibling splits in her family and wonders if it could happen to her dotters.

Jackie was certainly edited out of the party, wasn't she? They mentioned her dress but didn't show it at the time and then had an almost headless shot of her chugging beer.

Does seem to be a family trait. Nono cut his sister out and died never talking to her or saying goodbye. Clearly family isn’t everything after all.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, swankie said:

Did I hear correctly?  Did Danielle tell Margaret to kiss her big BLACK ass?!  I rewound it over and over and it still sounded like big BLACK ASS. Please tell me I'm wrong. 

Wrong, rest easy😉. I heard big FLAT ass, as Danielle or another of these charming “ladies “ had thus insultingly described Marg’s rear previously.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

He seems like the kind of guy who embellishes his “resume” and wants to make people think he’s some sort of important guy with famous friends and associates. In reality he’s just  a failed businessman who was able to con a love starved reality TV housewife with daily affirmations and compliments. 

I have a friend that married a man just like that, lot's of red flags, but my friend is very happy and I would never want anything to hurt her but his need for bigger, better, newer is tiring and hard to watch but Teresa is not smart and she is ripe for being fleeced, she will listen to no one.  Time will tell.

• Like 5

I'm hearing from some podcasts that Looie's sister was a fan of Tre's and went to some of her book signings. She told Looie he should go after her. Now it makes sense why Looie is close with his sister's. They are just as vile as he is. Tre is in deep with that family now. Hope she's happy. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/16/2023 at 9:22 PM, Doublemint said:

Why was Margaret at the wedding?   She is the one who started this story about Melissa. She's like the teflon Don, nothing sticks on her.

I hope Joe & Melissa are done with the show.   Danielle was stupid for doing this at the party, I give Rachel credit for stating the obvious.

Marge didn't start the rumor.  The Gorgas are friends with actor Nick Barotta and his wife Liz.  They were hanging out a lot.  Someone named Tom does PR and knows all parties involved.  Tom told Margaret he opened the door of a car and saw Melissa making out with Nick.  Margaret then told her best friend Laura of 40 years.  If you can't trust your best friend since childhood, who can you trust?  Now that Laura fell out with Marge and didn't get cast on the show, she's revealing things said in confidence to try to hurt Margaret.  

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 5
On 5/16/2023 at 7:54 PM, Emmeline said:

I would love to see Joe and Luis go at it.  Just like back in the day with the 2 joes.  At least Gorga shaves his head and no one will be full of a mysterious black tar substance after the fight.

How is Dolores driving a Rolls?  I read that Paulie is worth 1-2 million which isn’t enough to own a $350,000 - $450,000 car.

Unless it's a lease.

1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

Marge didn't start the rumor.  The Gorgas are friends with actor Nick Barotta and his wife Liz.  They were hanging out a lot.  Someone named Tom does PR and knows all parties involved.  Tom told Margaret he opened the door of a car and saw Melissa making out with Nick.  Margaret then told her best friend Laura of 40 years.  If you can't trust your best friend since childhood, who can you trust?  Now that Laura fell out with Marge and didn't get cast on the show, she's revealing things said in confidence to try to hurt Margaret.  

Wow. Some friend.

11 hours ago, swankie said:

Of course Margaret said things to this friend, who WAS a friend at the time.  We all tell things we hear to our friends.  It's normal. I see nothing wrong with that. What's bad is when that friend turns on you and uses the info you told them against you.  That's what has happened here.  And now they're acting like Margaret started the rumor.  She basically did the same thing these idiots are doing now...spreading a rumor.  The difference is Margaret didn't say it on camera.  She told one person that she thought was her friend.  These bitches, Jennifer and Danielle, are blasting it to the whole world.  So who are the real villains here?

Yes.  It's Jennifer who is spreading the rumor, on camera no less.

• Like 5

If nobody posted about it already, Gia said at the reunion that she never told Joe Gorga to leave Melissa.

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm hearing from some podcasts that Looie's sister was a fan of Tre's and went to some of her book signings. She told Looie he should go after her. Now it makes sense why Looie is close with his sister's. They are just as vile as he is. Tre is in deep with that family now. Hope she's happy. 

Louis told his sister he met Teresa and liked her. His sister approved. So, it was the other way around. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2