Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Flappers of Fury

• Start Topic

Everyone gathers at Paul and Dolores' house for their Irish Prohibition party; the night of drinking, gambling and fun quickly goes downhill when a festering secret is finally revealed to Melissa; the Gorgas make a divisive decision.

Airdate: 05.16.2023

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

And the screaming started.....

Danielle is trying to keep her position as a HW.

At least Paul's townhouse has a nice view....That nobody is enjoying anymore.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
  • LOL 7

Danielle is such a hypocrite wannabe.  Never seen someone so quick to piss and moan when people dare even discuss her, but she will run to stir shit off of 4th hand knowledge just to get 'revenge' on Marge.  Sorry it backfired you stupid moron.

• Like 15
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Joan van Snark said:

Danielle is such a hypocrite wannabe.  Never seen someone so quick to piss and moan when people dare even discuss her, but she will run to stir shit off of 4th hand knowledge just to get 'revenge' on Marge.  Sorry it backfired you stupid moron.

Danielle could have handled this much better.  She could have said to Melissa that she heard some rumors that were told to people by Margaret.  She could have suggested that Melissa confront Margaret about the rumors.  Margaret would have denied it, but then, it would have all come out anyway.

Margaret is acting waaay too defensive, yelling and screaming.  I believe she told her friend Laura this Melissa rumor and more.  She's practically unraveling under her stupid ass turban.  

• Like 20
(edited)
9 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I don't know who the bluediddly hill Bo Dietl is; but now I really want him at the reunion!

I want the ex-friend Laura!!!  

Edited to add:  I googled Bo Dietl - he's a former NYPD detective and sometimes actor who also owns a private investigation agency with offices in NY, NJ and Miami.  I guess Louie was comparing Margaret to him because they both dig up dirt on people.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I would love to see Joe and Luis go at it.  Just like back in the day with the 2 joes.  At least Gorga shaves his head and no one will be full of a mysterious black tar substance after the fight.

How is Dolores driving a Rolls?  I read that Paulie is worth 1-2 million which isn’t enough to own a $350,000 - $450,000 car.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 6
  • LOL 9
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I would love to see Joe and Luis go at it.  Just like back in the day with the 2 joes.  At least Gorga shaves his head and no one will be full of a mysterious black tar substance after the fight.

I say put them in a ring and box it out.  (If anyone watches Yellowstone - kind of like Walker and Lloyd.)  I'm so tired of the two of them.  

And, then, let Teresa and Melissa box it out after them - just take out the hair extensions, first.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

Why was Margaret at the wedding?   She is the one who started this story about Melissa. She's like the teflon Don, nothing sticks on her.

I hope Joe & Melissa are done with the show.   Danielle was stupid for doing this at the party, I give Rachel credit for stating the obvious.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I don't know who the bluediddly hill Bo Dietl is; but now I really want him at the reunion!

I'd like to know what all he told Louie in his investigative reports about everyone on the show!  And, I wonder if his source was Margaret!  

Just now, Doublemint said:

Why was Margaret at the wedding?   She is the one who started this story about Melissa. She's like the teflon Don, nothing sticks on her.

I hope Joe & Melissa are done with the show.   Danielle was stupid for doing this at the party, I give Rachel credit for stating the obvious.

Because Margaret can't miss an opportunity to be on camera.  If she was such a good friend to Melissa, she wouldn't have gone.  

• Like 15
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'd like to know what all he told Louie in his investigative reports about everyone on the show!  And, I wonder if his source was Margaret!  

Because Margaret can't miss an opportunity to be on camera.  If she was such a good friend to Melissa, she wouldn't have gone.  

My point is she shouldn't have been invited by Theresa.  Of course, Margaret would go and snark about it,

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Louie and Tre having little Joe over to talk about the rumor about his wife Melissa, that’s disgusting.

Danielle not cared about her paycheck because if she cared about Nelisaq liege she said, she would not have brought this up at the party and her approach was all wrong.

I am tired of The Marge getting passes for her conniving ways.

Actually, I’m tired of them all except Dolores.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Poor Delores she needs to find new friends.

Danielle is just as dumb as the rage toddler whose bidding she did. Why isn't everyone mad at the messenger Marge! Don't get mad at me I'm just the Messenger. Christ. 

Fuckin Jen Aydin had one marginally good season and now she's back on her bullshit. That whole scene was started by her in Ireland and it was really ugly to watch. I did laugh at Melissa asking why Louie had the bug eyes. Heh.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

You have to marvel at the game of telephone here: the story as Jen repeated it is Laura said that Marge said a guy said that he saw Melissa in a car with some guy. I still bet Theresa was in between Jen and Laura. I don't see any reason to believe Laura, unless you're Theresa and you been dying for your brothers marriage to end since it started. Bonus that she can lay the "rumor"  at Marge's feet. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

How is Dolores driving a Rolls?  I read that Paulie is worth 1-2 million which isn’t enough to own a $350,000 - $450,000 car.

It could be used.

1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

It was a Bravo wedding with other HWs, and Bravolebrities as guests.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Bo Dietle was a New York City detective and is frequently on Fox News.

1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Several posters have said that Margaret is the one who started the rumor about Melissa cheating on Joe. Do we know this? Maybe Margaret's ex-friend made the story up and DMed it to Teresa and Jen precisely to cause a rift between Margaret and Melissa. Why would Margaret make up a story about Melissa cheating when they are friends?

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Could be a lease or a rental.

I remember seeing super-luxury cars in the past with the Gorgas, too.  I think they had a Bentley one season and they've also had the higher-end Maserati.  The next season, they're driving something else.

15 minutes ago, blixie said:

You have to marvel at the game of telephone here: the story as Jen repeated it is Laura said that Marge said a guy said that he saw Melissa in a car with some guy. I still bet Theresa was in between Jen and Laura. I don't see any reason to believe Laura, unless you're Theresa and you been dying for your brothers marriage to end since it started. Bonus that she can lay the "rumor"  at Marge's feet. 

This was one of those rumors that was certainly hard to keep up with.  

I don't think that Teresa was in the middle of any of it.  I honestly think that Teresa, after the last few seasons of horribleness really wanted to try to keep the peace.  I think she is truly happy with Luis (for whatever reason only she may know) and just wants peace and happiness in her life.  She really stayed away from most of the arguments and fighting this season.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 15
20 minutes ago, bencr said:

Several posters have said that Margaret is the one who started the rumor about Melissa cheating on Joe. Do we know this? Maybe Margaret's ex-friend made the story up and DMed it to Teresa and Jen precisely to cause a rift between Margaret and Melissa. Why would Margaret make up a story about Melissa cheating when they are friends?

They are not real friends. They are allies on a reality show. Margaret didn't exactly deny it. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Louie’s face is becoming as ugly as his personality - this guy’s creepy, even by Tre’s standards.

Beautiful party - too bad the guests sucked.

Damn, I didn’t even get to see the Irish food selection.  I only hope Paulie never joins these Frat Boy bunch of misfits that drink shots continuously.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't think that Teresa was in the middle of any of it.

I thought Jen included her in the Laura told 'us'. That's when she shared it with Louie 6 months ago that Margaret was saying stuff about Melissa cheating. It was twofer for Theresa. I don't see her being happy with Louie being mutually exclusive from get my brother free from that bitch at any opportunity. Joe/Mel have not a leg to stand on when it comes to freakin pizzagate but I agree with Melissa when it comes to Theresa undermining their relationship constantly. But I also believe Melissa decided long ago she wanted Bravo fame way more than she wanted peace in her family, so no violin for her either. They both so shitty in uniquely different ways. Which is why I want both them and Aydin, T's flying monkey gone. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

ETA: I'm exhausted. 

No matter how you feel about her, this situation actually wasn't Teresa's fault.

Margaret is the one who started all of this, yet only Danielle is confronting her about it while everyone else turns a blind eye. Probably because they're all afraid of what she has on them. 

Bravo needs to decide between Teresa and the Gorgas. This feud is draining and not even interesting. They don't like each other, Teresa says she's done with them. If they can reboot RHONY, they can get rid of one side of the family. Enough is enough. 

Edited by funnygirl
RETRACTION
  • Like 12
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Rented it.

This whole shitshow is just TIRED.  All those lovely parties... With the beautiful flowers, gorgeous food, tiny little Irish dancers at this one....  And all these nutjobs can do is argue, yell, scream, point their fingers at each other.. It's just .... gross.

Jen Aydin needs to keep going to counseling STAT.  She's going to kill her marriage all by herself if she can't get her anger & hostility in check.  Bill may be the one who cheated  a long time ago, but this is what happens when you try to run things up under the rug.

I can't imagine WHAT this guy can do to make it better at this late stage of the game.

Thank goodness, Bravo's put this show on pause.  It needs to be put out to pasture!

And no, I won't be tuning into some doofus wedding of Teresa's.  No thank you.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Marge looked seriously spooked. She did the whole usual vicious attack chihuahua thing, escalating into abuse, drowning out her opponent, but when she was not screaming she looked incredibly nervous, in a "don't say it, don't say it" way. 

I've hated Danielle all season, and of course she was assigned to blow this up at the party, but them all turning on her is a bit much.

Dietl is bad news and bragging about his friendship and having investigated everybody on the show confirms all the red flags already surrounding Louie.

• Like 13
2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I just know him from old school Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He gave ridiculous soundbites when interviewed during field pieces.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

These people just waste good parties. The food and drinks looked amazing. The dancers at the entrance were cool. Way better than some woman sitting on a shell or some woman stuck in some bubble lol. Paul’s place is really nice too.

Jen needs to stop pretending she doesn’t want Danielle to say the Melissa rumours like pls no one is buying it lol. Jen knows she said it on camera too right?

The Fuda’s can go away.

Louie needs to chill a bit. He’s so red. Most of the guys seemed really red tho honestly lol.

I doubt the Melissa cheating rumour. Joe Gorga has such a fragile ego I don’t think he would be with someone who is hooking up with other guys.

Margaret is so annoying she should just shut up. I think she did say the shit about Melissa tho or something similar. She’s a shit stirrer. Her voice is the worst ugh. She seems to be freaking out because it’s obvious she did say shit to this friend. Margaret throwing the infidelity into Jen’s face again was gross.

More Frankie jr pls.

Louie looked so crazy with his bugged out eyes and ugly striped suit 

Louie was definitely trying to pick a fight with Joe Gorga tho.

Danielle was trying a bit hard at the party with her mannerisms and everything.

Poor Paul lol.

Kind of weird for a whole family to get involved with their brother/uncle to leave his wife. Unless there’s abuse or something bad going on.

Who the fuck is Bo Dietl it sounds like a fake name lol. Louie has a private investigator? Like wha? 

Oh god Teresa’s wedding hair. So idiotic lol.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I talk to my brother and rarely interact with his wife. If this situation happened where I heard about my brother's wife making out with some dude in a car there's no way in hell I'd talk to her about it first. I'd ABSOLUTELY be having a sit-down with my brother and the information to let him deal with it how he sees fit. I wouldn't be giving her a head's up where she could be twisting shit around to gaslight him into believing it didn't happen. I also wouldn't put it past Melissa to have a side piece, not at all. However, regardless of if she's fucking every dude she can get her hands on up and down the Jersey Shore, fuck this Laura woman for rolling around with a rumor. If she's got pictures of it, go to JoeGo directly like Looooooieeee and Tre did and not Margaret and these inane idiots. Of course it was "I need a storyline" Danielle who shit that story out at one of the worst times possible. Why didn't she wait until the wedding?  🙄 (Probably because she wasn't invited)

Congratulations to Rachel Fuda on adopting a nearly legal adult. At least she wasn't as annoying this episode and her talking heads made a bit of sense, finally. I'm also thrilled that we didn't have to see her ugly husband as much this time - he just looked drunk and dazed for most of the time, and I think I prefer him that way.

We also didn't have to endure the annoying Aydin child this episode, but looks like she makes an appearance in front of half-nekkid ladies at Tre's wedding.

What is in the WATER in Jersey to make those men's faces that red? Jesus wept they are just all looking like monsters except maybe Nate.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Last season when the women went on an outing to fly through trees Jackie asked Dolores (I’m paraphrasing here) if she’d ever want Margaret for an enemy and she gave a long, exaggerated “noooooo…”.  They’re all scared of her, and it shows up in every season.  I found Margaret to be filled with nervous energy and ready to drown out any accusations or dissent.  She has worn out her welcome with me. Can’t stand her.

Even worse is Melissa (and Joe by extension).  She just sucks the life out of every scene she’s in and is never authentic.  Say what you will about Theresa, but she really is a family girl and there’s scene after scene to prove it.  It’s what I’ve always found endearing about her, no matter what her antics (last year especially when she was so strident).  I think she’s a simple person who wants happiness.  Melissa is a conniver who wants fame and money.  I want her gone 

I honestly don’t mind Danielle. If she comes back (and I think she will) she needs to relax a bit, because I did find her to be charming in the beginning.  I have a soft spot for her.  

I might tap out for the reunion.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

I don't think Teresa really cares about Melissa and Joe. She didn't even seem to care that they weren't coming to the wedding. I believe that Louie led the charge.

That said -- Louie weirds me out. He's not made for TV. Why does he have private investigators? Again, I believe he is leading this as Teresa has been on the show for years and I doubt she was investigating anyone.

This cast is not doing it for me. Marge has be become a Marvel villain, Jackie is a non factor. And the new girls are duds - I don't get the Jen Fessler hype, Danielle seems like an actress, and Rachel seems so basic and dull that she should be on Salt Lake City.

• Like 9

This is completely off topic and apropos of nothing, but, I was so engrossed in this episode that I started wondering how many times tiny Joe Gorga was given a wedgie and stuffed into a locker when he was in high school.  Carry on.  

• LOL 18

I didn't  think I'd have to hear ' love bubble'  ever again, but tonight, she went there. I think Teresa has the brains of a gnat. Has she actually  watched her intended? Bulging eyes, horrible red face, very quick to anger. He outright  lied at the party, if anyone  wanted to argue, it was him, he pushed Joe G's buttons,  all of them. I don't  think he's a fully functioning adult. Private eye, my big fat flat behind! lol

I never cared for Danielle, she's  loud, she's  thirsty, and she's not that bright. Delores and Paul would do well to find  a lot of time away from this crowd. Jennifer, grow up ! You drink too much and lose the plot.

• Like 13
  • Love 2

Teresa and Louie did the right thing here. Telling Joe in private without the cameras before filming even started. They let him know the info that was going around and would be a storyline this season. Melissa should have been thanking Teresa for doing it that way. Teresa is right, if she hadn't have let Joe know, Melissa would have twisted this to be Teresa's fault no matter what. Melissa and Joe would have been yelling at Teresa for knowing about this for six months and letting them be blindsided by it. 

If Joe doesn't want his kids growing up around hate and anger, he should have given them up for adoption. He and Melissa are very much full of hatred and anger all of the time. I hope the reunion is the last of them on the show. 

The revealing of Melissa's cheating was pure production manipulation. Ratchel and Melissa were doing everything they could to drag it out of Danielle. "Oh, what was troubling you in Ireland", "I was so concerned for you", tell us everything. Jen at first telling Danielle not to say anything. Acting as if the cameras didn't already have the footage in Ireland of her telling Danielle. All of them acting like this hasn't been out in the open for months. They all know end of season parties are meant for drama. Also fake that the Gorga's not being at the wedding was just decided three days before. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Who the fuck is Bo Dietl it sounds like a fake name lol. Louie has a private investigator? Like wha? 

Bo Dietl was on Arby's commercials a few years back, Looney likes to hang with the Almost or Nearly Famous...I cannot figure out why he goes on those weird off subject diatribes where he incriminates himself like admitting to having investigators to find things out about people, if I were sitting at that table I would have deff thought he had me investigated, we saw it on Jenn and Delores' faces.  Sad truth is he who lives by the sword will die by the sword, I could see Looney in big legal trouble someday.  Teresa sees this behavior and is okay with it, she is nuts.

Looney reminds me of Brooks (RHOOC) so much.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

What a shit show. 
Marge yelling at Danielle and Jen for trying to break up a family when that is exactly what she did last year. Her outfits are awful. She can’t Ozempic away her bad taste. 
I was disappointed in Danielle for starting the whole thing. If the cheating rumor is weighing on you, bringing it up on camera isn’t going to make it better. 
Looney is the right word for this guy. He’s creepy and cringeworthy in every scene he is in. 
What a waste of a good looking party.

• Like 9

Tre and Louie is such a slow motion car crash that I kinda hate myself for watching.

I can’t believe that I’m even contemplating the possibility she is actually trading down from Juicy.

• Like 8
  • LOL 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

What a shit show. 
Marge yelling at Danielle and Jen for trying to break up a family when that is exactly what she did last year. Her outfits are awful. She can’t Ozempic away her bad taste. 
I was disappointed in Danielle for starting the whole thing. If the cheating rumor is weighing on you, bringing it up on camera isn’t going to make it better. 
Looney is the right word for this guy. He’s creepy and cringeworthy in every scene he is in. 
What a waste of a good looking party.

Margaret did not only try to break up Jen’s family by disclosing Bill’s cheating, she actually broke up her own family by cheating on her former husband. Her entire tenure on this show has been devoted to attempts to bring other cast members to her level. She has nothing else going on. I have no doubt that she was the original source for the Evan and Melissa rumors. Misery loves company.

Edited by janiema
To remove stray character
  • Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Did Teresa really believe Melissa cheated on Joe? I highly doubt it. I can’t see calling him over to discuss it and Gia telling him he can do,better. This is his wife of many years.  I think they wanted to get her off the show OR all of them were in on this for a storyline.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, JKL845 said:

Teresa and Louie did the right thing here. Telling Joe in private without the cameras before filming even started. They let him know the info that was going around and would be a storyline this season. Melissa should have been thanking Teresa for doing it that way. Teresa is right, if she hadn't have let Joe know, Melissa would have twisted this to be Teresa's fault no matter what. Melissa and Joe would have been yelling at Teresa for knowing about this for six months and letting them be blindsided by it. 

The way the entire situation played out on screen was spoiled before this season even started to air. Teresa was set up to be damned if she did and damned if she didn't.

Regardless of anything else Danielle related she was correct about one thing, and that's why is Margaret not being held to task for her involvement while fingers get pointed elsewhere. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1