Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Last Episode!

I knew Heather took it!! She made a joke about having a shot from the bottle in an earlier episode and they laughed it off, but I knew it was her. It put Gizelle into a tailspin, which is always nice to see.

I bet Heather denies it going forward, but I think it was her.

Still can't stand Leah, I did appreciate her pot stirring at the last dinner, but she is so bland and nasty and spoiled I just can't like her.

Alexia is awful as usual, she should never judge anyone and how they mother their children after the abomination that is Peter shows his ass every damn day.

I like where Whitney and Heather ended, I hope it sticks. I enjoy Salt Lake City and with Jen Shah gone I hope the tone will change a bit.

• Like 10

I live in Miami so I know many women who are like Alexia. Judge mental AF until you point out THEIR shite. Some of it is part of the Spanish speaking Caribbean patriarchal culture. I am Boricua, it has taken years of therapy and self work to see how anti women the family I was raised in, IS. There is also an element of judgement in Latinos, especially in Miami of weed intake. Which boils my blood because the skyline of Miami was built off of cocaine. Weed and cocaine are not the same. Plus alexia's son smokes weed and it's not legal for recreational use here. If that sociopath has a medical prescription, it is not addressing his core issues, he's a sociopath whose mama has enabled him. All his life. Not a Doctor, just my couch potato opinion. I despise Leah but I loved that she said that to Miss I am super liberal and more lgbtq than actual lgbtq people. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Is Alexia High? She didn’t think that Marisol had her back on Miami season 5 with the other ladies? Did we all watch a different season then her? 

And they keep flashing back to that fight where she accused the man of still being married when he wasn't has a validation of her not having her back.. she was WRONG she didn't scroll down to the bottom of the fucking page that said he was DIVORCED he even brought proof that he was in fact divorced and she threw it down like he was lying LOL .. why would she have your back in that??

And to sit there and say she is on pills and her brain is ROTTED? yea Alexia that's what a "REAL" friend would do throw some low blow shit in their face like that .. Alexia is a monster and no ones friend

AAAAAAND DIDNT Alexia money come from her husband SELLING fucking illegal drugs? what is this pearl clutching of oh my god you were on tv smoking weed? BITCH you lived your life and bought cars and houses and food with DRUG money

lol and OH GOD Leah is the one to bring up that point LOL making me agree with her DAMN you Alexia and Marisol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4

Sounds like Alexia and Marysol finally earned their girls trip paycheck.

I hope for season 5 we get more fun and bonding..less bickering.  These are usually women that won't film together during the season so please..more fun..less toxicity 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
39 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I hope for season 5 we get more fun and bonding..less bickering.  These are usually women that won't film together during the season so please..more fun..less toxicity 

Well season 4 is up next with the Brandi vs Caroline assault saga, but word on the street is that they're aiming to do a RHUGT with OG RHONY ladies. Now that will be fun. Chaotic, but fun! 

I'm not sad to see this season end. It wasn't a well-cast group. YMMV, but without Porsha it would've been unbearable. 

Also, Bravo/Peacock needs to never ever ever, ever ever, ever invite Leah to be part of anything Housewives related ever again. Stop trying to make her happen. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

lso, Bravo/Peacock needs to never ever ever, ever ever, ever invite Leah to be part of anything Housewives related ever again. Stop trying to make her happen. 

From your lips to Bravo Gods ears. Leah needs to go. And she can take Candace with her. PS, Candace you were not bullied so STFU. 

Maybe Marysol drinks so much so she is able to deal with Alexia regularly. That woman is an insufferable idiot. 

• Like 9

Wow, Alexia, you are so bad that I was with Leah dragging you. She is just a disgusting person.

Gizelle, each episode I hate her a bit more.

Too funny that Heather put the bottle in the outdoor shower, but she should have had Candiace’s back against all those accusations 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I don't understand how no one pointed out that all of these women (except Leah currently) are shown drinking heavily.

Why is getting drunk on alcohol morally superior to getting high on weed? If it was still illegal in the jurisdiction, then that its another issue albeit one of governmental hypocrisy. 

And Alexia's defense that although she was MARRIED to a member of the cartel she didn't have children when she married him. WTF - most women consider the moral character of the prospective father of their children before marrying or even propagating. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, amarante said:

don't understand how no one pointed out that all of these women (except Leah currently) are shown drinking heavily.

The rules on drinking in Thailand are crazy. You can only buy alcohol from 11-2 and 5 to midnight in stores. If there is a Buddhist holiday you can not buy alcohol at all. They will serve you in hotels and restaurants but it is spotty and not always guaranteed.

Weed however is everywhere! We went to Koh Samui and the first shop we passed was a weed store. It was good stuff too, and relatively cheap.

The Government is trying to limit alcohol sales because there is a big problem with the men drinking during the day and not working and abusing their wives, or so I have read. Weed slipped though because they legalized something and didn't realize that weed was also included or something like that. I am guessing that the government is now making mad money so they wont de-legalize anytime soon.

Why is alcohol "better" than weed. I have no idea. Seems like there is less fighting when they are high. Maybe there would be no show without alcohol.

• Like 3
  • Useful 8

Alexia has done the impossible and made me say...go Leah! How do people not laugh in her delusional stretched face? Lady ain't goals, she's a tale of caution!

Marysol gets shit on by her bestie, but its OK cuz she likes the smell and will be there for it the next time alexia needs to dump on her.

I hope I never see that dildo shaped tequila bottle again. 

This wasn't a very fun season. The TH's porsha & giz did together had a few laughs. I chuckled at the difference in the 2 vans...fighting vs happy dancing/singing. But mostly I thought...what a bunch of annoying people.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, amarante said:

I don't understand how no one pointed out that all of these women (except Leah currently) are shown drinking heavily.

Why is getting drunk on alcohol morally superior to getting high on weed? If it was still illegal in the jurisdiction, then that its another issue albeit one of governmental hypocrisy. 

And Alexia's defense that although she was MARRIED to a member of the cartel she didn't have children when she married him. WTF - most women consider the moral character of the prospective father of their children before marrying or even propagating. 

This pearl clutching about weed is so Refer Madness!  Especially coming from anyone who was involved, even tangentially like via marriage, in the cocaine business.  Take your straw Alexia and shove it up your ass!

• Like 5
23 hours ago, funnygirl said:

It wasn't a well-cast group.

I agree. I had heard originally this was supposed to be the "best friends" from each cast, but it fell apart. Marysol and Alexia are the only ones that made sense. They initially cast Heather and Whitney before their season filmed, but by the time they went on the trip they were no longer friends. I am not sure why the Giselle/Candace pairing. Tinsley was coming with Leah and backed out at the last minute which is when they brought Porscha. 

I do think the vibe would have been different if there were really best friends from each cast, but not only did most castmates dislike each other, there was very little connection between the rest. Even when they went in the vans, it felt like they split up by age. It just didn't work.

• Like 6

The only two who really didn't bother me were Alexia and Marisol, they are the Statler and Waldorf of the group. Porsha was okay. Whitney and Heather bringing what just happened not long ago in their franchise into this trip was beating a dead horse and only served to showcase their weaknesses.  Giselle is a pain in the neck.  Candiace is obnoxious. Leah is best left at her home in NYC and off the TV screen.  

Every aspect of the missing bottle bullshit seemed contrived and stupid from beginning to the end reveal.  

Phuket was wasted on the majority of this cast.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Phuket was wasted on the majority of this cast.

They should've sent the season 2 Ex-Housewives to Phuket. That season would've been so much better had it not taken place on Dorinda's home turf. We could've seen those ladies really let loose and no one would've felt forced to take Dorinda's shit because she was their unhinged host.

This season is proof positive that while it's a fun idea to get Housewives from other franchises together for a trip, the cast is important. Not everyone is good outside of their Housewives city (and some are not good at all - Leah!). 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 8

I did notice that the elephant sanctuary the HW's went to was the same on the crew (season something) on Below Deck.

Pepsi will talk about this trip for a long, long time and he can hold his head up high that he was always nice to some of those harridans. 

I do feel for Leah having to spend time in a hospital so far from home, not speaking the language (although I am sure they communicated clearly to her about her treatment/diagnosis in English), missing out on events, etc...but she is insufferable and it was nice to have a break from her, lol.

Gizelle and her bottle, so it was found but was it empty and would that have mattered to her? Even if it was half full I would not want to take the chance of putting it in my luggage for the trip home, those bags are thrown around and if that bottle broke it would make a mess in her suitcase.  The best thing would have been if all the women said they took that bottle!

• Like 3

I need to know that Pepsi was compensated well. I only watched the first season because I didn't want to look at Phaedra so I don't remember if they do reunions for these, but somebody needs to get to the bottom of this. Also I noticed in the credits that Pepsi's real name is Thepsiti and I love him twice as much for going with Pepsi as a nickname.

The bottle BS was tired and they didn't show enough of the scenery, but at least Whitney and Heather made up. That corny dance they were doing made me miss my cousins.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Heather's floral print sundress was SO pretty. I want it.

Gizelle is one of the most gorgeous creatures I've ever seen, but she seems very shady. Not a married lady, but I still know if a "friend" implied my husband (who'd done nothing to her) had been inappropriate, that would be the end of our friendship. Ditto if she accused me of stealing anything from her. Friends should respect and trust one another.

I've heard Candice can go for low blows about other women's looks, but so far, I seem to see eye to eye with her. 

I'm a lot more prim and proper than these ladies. I've thought about taking pole dancing for exercise (yes, really), but I wouldn't be caught dead on a stripper pole with cameras rolling. I've also never touched weed in my life. That said, my first thought when Alexia judged Whitney as a mom was, sweetie you raised a son who attacked a sleeping homeless man. You are not the one to give parenting advice. I'm glad Whitney brought that up. Whitney may be a free spirit. Kids can indeed be cruel. But Whitney imo also seems like a very sweet person who will make sure her kids are okay. I'm sure they'll both grow up to be decent people. 

It was interesting to see tension between Alexia and Marysol. Much as they're not my favorites, I do think when you're super close friends, sometimes you might get into it like sisters. 

I don't hate Leah as much as everyone else does. Maybe I just need to watch more of her? But I agreed with her about Alexia judging Whitney. I liked when she was genuinely trying to apologize to Pepsi in a prior episode. I like to think there is some good in her, but I suppose a broken clock is still right twice a day. 

Porsha seems to bring a more lighthearted energy to the show, which I find refreshing. 

• Like 5
On 4/20/2023 at 12:19 PM, hottesthw said:

From your lips to Bravo Gods ears. Leah needs to go. And she can take Candace with her. PS, Candace you were not bullied so STFU. 

Maybe Marysol drinks so much so she is able to deal with Alexia regularly. That woman is an insufferable idiot. 

I enjoyed this although there was a lot of screaming. That’s on all the HW shows though LOL. Leah brought the energy down and seemed out of place and miserable. 

Alexia is full of herself. Was it on this show that she said “I was a born a star” or was that during Miami? I couldn’t believe she said that! Agree she’s out there on a limb judging Whitney when her son has had two incidents. We still don’t know the details of what happened with his girlfriend, although Alexia insists he’s innocent. But no question about the homeless man. He did it. Sorry Alexia. He may have been worried about his brother, but most people manage to deal with stress without assaulting someone. 

Marysol has become the Dean Martin of this show (only the older people will get the reference ha!) They keep ramping up the alcohol to such a degree it is becoming her storyline. And gosh, she is looking really thin. Has she always been this thin? I don’t remember noticing it as much in the early Miami shows. 

I doubt Candiace and Giselle will ever make up. I’m on Candiace’s side this time. What Giselle did was horrible. Definitely shady, not reasonable! 

• Like 10
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Marysol has become the Dean Martin of this show

I got it and I can tell you I loved that show and wanted to be a Gold Digger Dancer so bad but I was decades to young and did not have the "assests" the costumes required, lol. Everybody loves somebody sometimes....that era of TV shows were fun and I guess I was young because I did not understand why women threw underware and hotel keys at Tom Jones.

Marysol can be so normal, funny and astute but Alexia drags her down, Alexia is not smart nor witty.  

Never in my life have I noticed the blue and white Casa Azul bottle in so many other shows until this season of UGT, I love that the top is a bell to be rung for service.  The fact that nobody saw it in the outdoor shower made me realize nobody used the outdoor shower, if it was me I'd be in it everyday, drinking and shampooing, I never let an outdoor shower go to waste.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Is ordering the alcohol and juice in separate cups a way that Marysol guarantees she's not purchasing a watered down drink? Pretty clever if it is but I'd probably be too chicken shit to do that.

It’s cause she only likes the smallest of splash of juice … 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

If I was Kandi, I would never forgive Phaedra unless Phaedra truly apologized and tried to make it right,

if I was Candiace I would never forgive Gizelle unless Gizelle truly apologized and made it right.

Don’t see either of these things happening. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Is ordering the alcohol and juice in separate cups a way that Marysol guarantees she's not purchasing a watered down drink? Pretty clever if it is but I'd probably be too chicken shit to do that.

Marysol does the bare minimum do stave off scurvy, lol.

• LOL 7
On 4/20/2023 at 5:14 PM, Arynm said:

The rules on drinking in Thailand are crazy. You can only buy alcohol from 11-2 and 5 to midnight in stores. If there is a Buddhist holiday you can not buy alcohol at all. They will serve you in hotels and restaurants but it is spotty and not always guaranteed.

Weed however is everywhere! We went to Koh Samui and the first shop we passed was a weed store. It was good stuff too, and relatively cheap.

The Government is trying to limit alcohol sales because there is a big problem with the men drinking during the day and not working and abusing their wives, or so I have read. Weed slipped though because they legalized something and didn't realize that weed was also included or something like that. I am guessing that the government is now making mad money so they wont de-legalize anytime soon.

Why is alcohol "better" than weed. I have no idea. Seems like there is less fighting when they are high. Maybe there would be no show without alcohol.

I wasn't limiting my comments about housewives getting outrageous drunk to Thailand as it is a major activity in all of the franchises.

The cast is deliberately supplied with loads of free booze in the hopes that they will become extremely drunk and lose control and inhibitions so it can be filmed. 

• Like 4

Alexia is terrible. I understand being stuck in a room with Marysol for 8 days was probably driving her nuts but come on. And then she claimed that Marysol never defends her when Marysol's entire storyline has been to defend Alexia.

I laughed at Candiace calling the trial ashy and saying Gizelle should shove the bottle up her bootyhole. 

I kind of loved Heather, Whitney and Leah all knowing where the bottle was (the outdoor shower!) and never telling Gizelle. I also loved that production never told her and she gets to see it on tv. 

I loved Pepsi on that pull bridge holding the bottle in the air. Pepsi was the MVP and I hope the ladies gave him a good tip. It did look like a fat envelope so good for him.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I am so bad for jumping in on this forum before I've watched the entire episode. Now that I'm at the end, I need clarification.

Didn't Pepsi say that they were to apologize for any negative actions/words they released into their environment? Put their bad "inside" into a statement to push/float away? But nooo, it turned into...

"MY intention is to release any negativity in the group..."

"I'M sorry that people were bullied, I wish there could be intentional understanding..." ??

"I want to release whatever physical ailments, viral infections that are in MY body"

"I want to release any bad talk to MYSELF..."

Marysol at least acknowledged her and Alexia's bickering was a negative impact.

(I don't even know what Alexia apologized for).

"I want to see the good first..." (lol, I have no words)

"I release my judgement and expectations..." 

(I do think Heather's explanation, during her talking head, was an apology for the Mormon faith's overall judgemental arrogance towards others.)

Sorry, but did I misunderstand Pepsi's direction, or did most of these yahoos not understand? Or are they so self absorbed, they're unable to see what negativity they personally contribute? (Sorry for long rant. Gosh, I love this forum, it's TV therapy lol.)

Edited by Chalby
My grammarly keeps inserting apostrophes where they shouldn't be.
  • Like 5
On 4/22/2023 at 5:30 AM, Sweet-tea said:

...Alexia insists he’s innocent. But no question about the homeless man. He did it.

...Marysol has become the Dean Martin of this show (only the older people will get the reference ha!) They keep ramping up the alcohol to such a degree it is becoming her storyline.

Marysol probably regrets bringing up that question, and it was delivered poorly, BUT I did understand what she was getting at. She was implying Whitney's kids will be harassed and bullied by their peers (or online) because of their parents' behaviours. I wish the group could have just shut up until after Whitney explained her kids view any peer attacks as jealousy. That answer satisfied Marysol. The others were jumping on the woke wagon.

But then Gizelle's "We don't talk about parenting" is total BS. I could list so many parenting jabs, delivered during all the shows, starting with Ramona asking Bethany how she'll explain her "porno pictures" to her daughter?Anyone else remember that? Yes, Kids are off limits, but parenting...? Nah. 

• Like 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Chalby said:

Marysol probably regrets bringing up that question, and it was delivered poorly, BUT I did understand what she was getting at. She was implying Whitney's kids will be harassed and bullied by their peers (or online) because of their parents' behaviours.

i think today's kids post half naked pictures and do stupid tick tok challenges and drugs of their own (lets be real kids have ALWAYS done drugs this is not something that just kids today have done) this oh their friends are gonna make fun of them run hollow  i don't think kids care what adults are doing at this point   .. the clutching of the pearls over weed and a stripper pole's is just them and their prejudice coming out and honestly  had nothing to do with kids if it did then Alexia wouldn't be making excuses for her son beating his gf and homeless people

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6
On 4/20/2023 at 1:19 PM, hottesthw said:

Oh my Lord yes!  Leah craps on people with her shitty remarks and then plays victim which is a pet peeve of mine.  In other words she can dish it but she can't take it.  And Candace, Gizelle saying your husband made her uncomfortable is a far cry from sexual harassment.  I'm no Gizelle apologist, but I hate when people make a mountain out of a molehill.  If she felt uncomfortable in a closed room with your husband who are you to say she didn't?  She never said he tried anything with her or that he put his hands on her.  She just said when he closed the door behind them after asking to speak with her it made her uncomfortable.  And it looks to me like you're obsessed with Gizelle because her name seems to be permanently planted on your lips!  Also your body shaming and ageism will definitely catch up with you one day.  It's called karma! 

• Like 1

Candiace throws the word bully around way too much, I don't like Gizelle and she stirs up so much crap. I am glad Porsha came because she is pretty amusing, sad that she teamed up with shady Gizelle. Alexia is quite full of herself, and I feel bad for Marysol. I hope never to see Leah again. I actually liked Heather until this last season of SLC, Whitney is right, she is letting fame go to her head. I did like that Porsha, Whitney, Candiace, and even repulsive Leah all were kind to Pepsi. 

• Like 6

I think it’s fair to say that all the housewives COULD be an embarrassment to their children. Whitney does come across as overly sexy but she thinks it’s cool to slide around on a pole and is proud of how she and her gross husband cheated on their first spouses. I doubt her kids have the sense to get embarrassed. Alexia calling Whitney out and bringing up the weed was comical. Her son was arrested for domestic violence as well as the older incident with the homeless man. She always glosses over her ex husbands career.  
I wish Candiace wouldn’t use the word bully so much. Gizelle was a shitty friend who smiled in her husbands face and then turned on them both so her boring ass could have a storyline. 

• Like 4
On 8/23/2023 at 3:56 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I was dismayed that Pepsi went out of his way to find another bottle for Giz, who treated Pepsi like the Help up until then. 

Some of the women were nice to Pepsi, some were not. It shows their character. 

I will say it again, but Leah didn't really want to be in Thailand (or in Thailand with these women). She only connected with the women in her age group (Candiace, Whitney). 

We had enough of Whitney and her pole, but the new season of Salt Lake City is airing in a few days, so I'm sure we will see more of it...

• Like 1