Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

No comments on this episode yet?  lol.  Something that I will say, I take notice of Heather and Whitney always being really respectful towards Pepsi and it's something that I like about them, even if I don't like much else about Heather at all.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 17
  • Applause 2

That Tantric dinner confused me, I mean I get that the whole tantric thing is basically delaying gratification but how does it translate into food?

And still, more penis talk.

Did we all think that Pepsi was going to spill the beans about the bottle when he got all the women together? He faked us out, that clever man named Pepsi.

Porsha enjoys her KFC but I was wondering if that crew person brought it for dinner for the crew and Porsha after eating a gourmet dinner decided that she wanted their chicken. 

So now the HW's can smoke weed on camera? Wasn't it Candiace that gave Ashley a hard time about drinking when Ashley wanted to get pregnant and now after hearing Candiace talk about and start fertility treatments lights up a doobie, on camera. Honestly if it weren't for booze a lot of babies would not be conceived, lol.

All that fuss over that Casa Azul bottle and then nothing about it this episode?

Leah is in the hospital with a bad headache, diarrhea and nausea, if it was dehydration then she would have been fine after an IV or two, I wonder what the diagnosis was.

Very few of these women really like each other, they don't even try to hide their feelings, at least they are honest.

• Like 13
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

No comments on this episode yet?  lol.  Something that I will say, I take notice of Heather and Whitney always being really respectful towards Pepsi and it's something that I like about them, even if I don't like much else about Heather at all.

It was actually much more appalling in terms of Porsha and Gizelle's behavior when Pepsi gathered them all and started talking about how it was difficult for him to differentiate between real hostilities and what they are doing for the "show"

I watch with closed captions and Gizelle was whispering to Porsha that she didn't really care what he thought because he was paid - given a paycheck - and so they could essentially treat him like the hired help. 

It was really a glimpse into the truly dark depraved soulless entity that wears Gizelle's skin. 

• Like 16
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, amarante said:

It was actually much more appalling in terms of Porsha and Gizelle's behavior when Pepsi gathered them all and started talking about how it was difficult for him to differentiate between real hostilities and what they are doing for the "show"

I watch with closed captions and Gizelle was whispering to Porsha that she didn't really care what he thought because he was paid - given a paycheck - and so they could essentially treat him like the hired help. 

It was really a glimpse into the truly dark depraved soulless entity that wears Gizelle's skin. 

For me, the real Porsha showed up during her spin off show and is displaying a lot of the same nastiness and arrogance her.

Gizelle, she is one awful person. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

For me, the real Porsha showed up during her spin off show and is displaying a lot of the same nastiness and arrogance her.

I don't watch any of the spin off shows because I don't think any of the housewives are interesting enough to carry a show and then the shows have them surrounded by sycophants.

I never liked Porsha until the season when she seemed to really evolve with her activism in the aftermath of the murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and others. She really was putting herself on the line with what she was doing. But she has reverted to being a trashy irritating mean person.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
51 minutes ago, amarante said:

Oh, I agree.

We thought Leah would be the villain/Dorinda of this season.  But it's Gizelle.

40 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Alexia making what Whitney was doing about her kids … eyeroll. 

Pole dancing is so popular and normal these days.  And movies like "Hustlers" have made it even more so.  To say you've never been on a pole "because you're not a ho" is so weird.  Marisol said that.  But she won me back by saying that she WANTS to be a ho.  LOL.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh, I agree.

We thought Leah would be the villain/Dorinda of this season.  But it's Gizelle.

I thought Leah was awful in RHONY for a variety of reasons.

I had a wee bit of sympathy for her because it is really awful to not drink and then be forced into situations in which everyone else is drunk,

I don't have a drinking problem but I just don't drink that much. It is not that I am triggered by people drinking around me but I have found that it really isn't that much fun to be at parties or clubs unless drunk because people aren't as amusing as they think they are when observed by a sober person. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I actually have sympathy for Marisol.  I don't watch her season so I don't know her but I think she should drink any time of day and it doesn't matter.  Happy drunks should do whatever they want, they're not hurting anyone.  I think people's judgement of her online feels very puritan.  I think a man who drank like her would not be judged the same way.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I actually have sympathy for Marisol.  I don't watch her season so I don't know her but I think she should drink any time of day and it doesn't matter.  Happy drunks should do whatever they want, they're not hurting anyone.  I think people's judgement of her online feels very puritan.  I think a man who drank like her would not be judged the same way.

She's hurting her liver.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, amarante said:

I had a wee bit of sympathy for her because it is really awful to not drink and then be forced into situations in which everyone else is drunk,

Except that no one forced her to do anything. Sober Leah accepted an offer from Bravo to go halfway around the world and film and show whose premise is immature women getting drunk and making fools of themselves on tv. I agree it’s probably awful to stand alone as the sober one in a group of drunks, but she signed up for exactly that. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

That was an odd ending. Whatever happened to Leah? I guess she was ok to leave the next day. Seems like the next morning needed to happen with them walking to the vans pulling luggage saying,'' Goodbye Phuket!" Or Pepsi lounging on a pool floatie with a glass and the missing Casa Azul tequila bottle. 😏 I think he deserved that!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

A man who drank like her? He would still be called an alcoholic.. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, amarante said:

All of this. And let's not forget Porsha talking over Leah to give such a heartfelt apology (I'm sorry IF we hurt your feelings) after whispering shit with Gizelle. The two of them together is a lot. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

She's hurting her liver.

So you feel like she deserves judgement?  You believe that people should tell a 56 year old woman when she should drink and how much?

People have this very dramatic idea of alcoholism if somebody drinks.  Marisol is on an all expenses paid vacation.  Some people drink without hurting anyone else or their own life so I can't understand where the judgement comes in.  Again - she is on vacation.  For example, the person who set up an investigation about a missing bottle of alcohol and demanded to look through everyone's personal belongings to find it was not Marisol.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So you feel like she deserves judgement?  You believe that people should tell a 56 year old woman when she should drink and how much?

People have this very dramatic idea of alcoholism if somebody drinks.  Marisol is on an all expenses paid vacation.  Some people drink without hurting anyone else or their own life so I can't understand where the judgement comes in.  Again - she is on vacation.  For example, the person who set up an investigation about a missing bottle of alcohol and demanded to look through everyone's personal belongings to find it was not Marisol.  

I think you should watch her last 2 seasons .. she makes her drinking her WHOLE personality that's why its commented on so much .... she also is a sniper from the side and feeds Alexia and Larsa their information to attack other cast mates... its not just coming out of nowhere with her she has a history ... Again its kinda like Sonja or ESP Dorinda from the NY where its just overlooked when it really needs to be addressed ..  anyone that wakes up first thing and has screwdrivers (and cant remember if they made their friends one or not) that you could peel paint off the walls with and continues to drink like that through out the day and doesn't eat has a problem no matter how nice of a drunk they are..

I love your post ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 13
19 hours ago, amarante said:

I've never hated Gizelle more than in that moment. 

2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

All of this. And let's not forget Porsha talking over Leah to give such a heartfelt apology (I'm sorry IF we hurt your feelings) after whispering shit with Gizelle. The two of them together is a lot. 

I don't care for Leah. But I was very pissed off on her behalf when she was apologizing to Pepsi and Porsha started talking over her. And then someone (Heather I think) said Leah has the floor, Porsha just said "oh I didn't hear her." Leah, Heather and Whitney are the only ones who are nice to Pepsi. 

@Ms Blue Jay if you you don't watch RHOM, you are missing some insight into Marysol and her drinking. Like @Keywestclubkidsaid, she makes it her entire personality. She's constantly drinking or talking about cockies everywhere they go. She drinks in all her interviews as well and has brought drinks to the reunion stage. Some of the other cast members have made comments about it as well as the fact that she doesn't or barely eats. It is possible that she doesn't drink that much while filming though.

I got a kick out of a stoned Whitney eating Porsha's KFC in the pool. A part of me was hoping she would eat it all and Porsha would have no more KFC. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So now the HW's can smoke weed on camera? Wasn't it Candiace that gave Ashley a hard time about drinking when Ashley wanted to get pregnant and now after hearing Candiace talk about and start fertility treatments lights up a doobie, on camera. Honestly if it weren't for booze a lot of babies would not be conceived, lol.

All that fuss over that Casa Azul bottle and then nothing about it this episode?

Candiace was doing egg retrieval not fertility treatments. Egg retrieval gives Chris and Candiace more time to start a family. She posted that they were able to retrieve 6 eggs. I haven’t heard that they’re trying to start a family right away. She’s starting a tour. Ashley clearly said she was trying to get pregnant. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Lol, i have never heard cocktails referred to as "Cockies" before.

She has been trying to make "fetch" happen on Miami for the past two seasons. 

3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

This is also her persona on Miami for the last two seasons. It doesn't seem to be a fake thing for the show as other housewives - even her friends - have commented on her drinking. On the Reunion, Adriana actually read a plea from Marysol's liver.

She is not doing this because she is on vacation and just having a good time. 

• Like 6
20 hours ago, amarante said:

Not me! I doubt anyone forced her to join and sign a contract for this season.  It's not like alcohol isn't a feature in every franchise! 

I wonder if her overall attitude might have been somewhat different if her buddy Tinsley hadn't pulled out of this season.  If RHoNY is anything to gauge by she seems to do better when she has a buddy she is comfortable with, but even then in a one-on-one situation rather than a group.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laprin said:

Ashley clearly said she was trying to get pregnant. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, booze is the reason a lot of babies have been born, it has no effect on your lady bits or preventing you from conceiving. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

She's hurting her liver.

And brain

5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I personally don't think she deserves judgement. My comment was more along the lines of I have seen someone with alcohol induced dementia and it is ugly.  I would hate for that to happen to anyone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, laprin said:

Candiace was doing egg retrieval not fertility treatments. Egg retrieval gives Chris and Candiace more time to start a family. She posted that they were able to retrieve 6 eggs. I haven’t heard that they’re trying to start a family right away. She’s starting a tour. Ashley clearly said she was trying to get pregnant. 

As someone who has been thru this process from beginning to end, my clinic had me sign off that I agreed not to so much as take a Tylenol without them knowing. The condition of the eggs at retrieval is the condition they’ll be in when you get pregnant, whether it’s a week later or 12 yrs later. Maybe Candices clinic wasn’t as strict, or maybe Candice is just a big ole hypocrite. I’m going with the latter. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I personally think that Leah isn’t as sober as she would lead people to believe but couldn’t show that on camera and hence, the withdrawals. Someone upstream said that too and I think it is spot on. 

I dunno. She got butt nekkid and trashed Ramona's backyard. Stone cold sober. She's got some mental issues that she needs to deal with. That's the biggest problem her mother has with her. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I dunno. She got butt nekkid and trashed Ramona's backyard. Stone cold sober. She's got some mental issues that she needs to deal with. That's the biggest problem her mother has with her. 

I thought she was abusing alcohol and probably drugs in those episodes when she went wild. 

• Like 11
12 minutes ago, amarante said:

Ha ha - if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would sell for a good price :-)

She was careful not to drink on camera if she was drinking. Drugs seem more likely. The trashing of Ramona's yard was a huge WTF moment. I figured she wanted the attention it would give her for a storyline out of the gate.

• Like 6

I'd have to rewatch, but the way I remember it is she had been sober for many years but chose to start drinking again while filming which caused conflict with her mother

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Wicked said:

I'd have to rewatch, but the way I remember it is she had been sober for many years but chose to start drinking again while filming which caused conflict with her mother

This is how I remember it too. 

• Like 8
On 4/14/2023 at 12:16 PM, ichbin said:

Not me! I doubt anyone forced her to join and sign a contract for this season.  It's not like alcohol isn't a feature in every franchise! 

I wonder if her overall attitude might have been somewhat different if her buddy Tinsley hadn't pulled out of this season.  If RHoNY is anything to gauge by she seems to do better when she has a buddy she is comfortable with, but even then in a one-on-one situation rather than a group.

I don’t know what is going on with Leah but she seems miserable. She looks bad and acts like she’s not happy. Maybe it’s too difficult for her sober to be around all these women who are drinking so much. That is understandable. I don’t really get why Leah signed on for this show. Just the money? Does she have another source or income besides the HWs shows?

She seems out of sync with the others. I’m wondering how long she’d been sober when they filmed this show. Perhaps it was too early in her sobriety. Agree she also doesn’t really have a buddy she can align with, so that’s probably making it more challenging. I don’t count Candiace. Their friendship looks show-driven. Whatever the case, whenever Leah appears the energy in the room changes. It’s like she has a black cloud over her head. 

I don’t know if it was this episode or the last, but what is up with Whitney’s breasts? They looked huge and plastic. She should’ve left well enough alone. 

Heather is not one of the more attractive HWs I’ve seen. I’m surprised she made the casting cut, but I’m also glad they selected someone who looks more real. I hope she doesn’t get a bunch of surgery and procedures like many of them do after they watch their season. 

• Like 8
On 4/13/2023 at 3:43 PM, Stats Queen said:

Porsha physically attacked Kenya Moore during an Atlanta HWs reunion, and she then pretended she fainted to avoid the consequences. She perpetuated (with Phaedra Parks) the false story of Kandi Burruss wanting to rape her on the same show, and then accused Phaedra at another reunion of being responsible for the story. Phaedra was let go, and she remained on the show. She physically attacked the mother of her ex-boyfriend on her spin off show, and she was not nice overall. I think that the fame changed her. Minor digs, like not tagging some women on social media photos show her character. 

As for Gizelle, she accused another cast member's husband for inappropriate behavior for the sake of a storyline on the Potomac HWs. Treating Pepsi as the help is not a good look either. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6
33 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Does she have another source or income besides the HWs shows?

She had some sort of clothing line, (Like House of 11 but not as classy, lol) with her ex (father of her child), maybe she is not an active partner anymore but she never really mentioned that business shortly after her first episode on RHONY.

Also not mentioned was her conversion to Judiaism, I have questions, how does she observe her new faith, does she celebrate holidays, go to synagogue, she does not keep kosher, (I do not keep kosher either so I don't judge), I would think she would be talking about it since it is somewhat new to her, something to keep her relevant and have something to talk about.

Leah has been a downer since the first time we saw on camera, she did not bring wealth, style or anything enviable, she did not have a famous husband or lover or a fabulous apartment, she seems like her life is pretty normal and she needs a job.  

35 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Heather is not one of the more attractive HWs I’ve seen.

Her first season I referred to her as the, "Beefy blonde," but she was pretty however now it looks like she is embracing all the fillers Beauty Lab has to offer and her skin looks very rough when she is not wearing makeup.  She does not have an enviable figure, I will not shame her for her body type however I will shame her for not dressing to make herself look better in clothes. 

Whitney talking openly about that scene with her husband and the paint otherwise known as the "Cringe Heard 'Round the World," and every bathtube scene I noticed I did not see the RHOSLC bathtub scene when Meredith was having a full on convo with Mary and the tub scene with Seth...all cringe, all the time.

Leah is either stripping down naked, trashing someone's backyard and yelling about social injustices or completely lifeless.

I wonder which other housewife the producers were looking at before they landed on Leah?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I heard that it was Bethenny that recomended Leah.  Hated her on NY.  Found her gross on girl's trip with her period and lack of undies.  I do fill bad that she is sick.  Sounds like a virus with the headache and all. Hope it is not covid.  Or food poisoning.  \

I used to like Porsha, but now she is  a total bitch. Wonder how long her marriage to the old man will last?  Never like Gizelle and now more than ever.  She  is a very rude person.  At least she has shut up about that damn bottle of tequilla for now.  Wonder is she planted it in Candiace's room and threw a fit would she was refused to search it.   

I loved that Gizelle and Porsha both got shady ( at least in Giz's case) fortunes at the temple.  It seemed that the other women got good fortunes.  Why did Porsha take hers to be she would be beat up by a lesbian?  I did not take it that way but that she would be with a lesbian.  Another reason she sucks.

• Like 7
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She does not have an enviable figure, I will not shame her for her body type however I will shame her for not dressing to make herself look better in clothes. 

Heather may be thick, but she has an amazing body. She just has shit taste in clothes and is often wearing things not suited for her body type. The white 2-piece outfit with the crop top she wore (I think it was in this episode) looked amazing on her. 

• Like 8

I took my time watching this episode. I realized I really dont like many of the women, especially Leah.I loved the temple, and I am not religious, but it was beautiful

Didn't understand the whole tantric meal at all, it was just another reason for Whitney to show her pole dancing skills. She's good, I've seen it enough,  much like Kyle and her splits.

I hope next season is better. 

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

I thought Whitney was great in this episode. Her body looks gorgeous btw. I really liked the trantric dinner she put together. Whitney was very cute in this episode. Porsha was so funny when she was talking about Heather and penises lol.

• Like 3

I ended up having a recording that pixelated every 3 minutes, so I missed a lot of dialogue. I also found I just wasn't invested in this group. At first I thought, boy this editing makes them all seem awful, but then I realized, maybe this IS them. As the weeks go on, Marysol seems to maintain her composure while remaining unapologetic. But I feel like the others are so worried the show will seem dull, they're inventing drama. Am I wrong? Did I miss any sweet exchanges?

• Like 4
On 4/16/2023 at 5:16 AM, Sweet-tea said:

She seems out of sync with the others. I’m wondering how long she’d been sober when they filmed this show. Perhaps it was too early in her sobriety. Agree she also doesn’t really have a buddy she can align with, so that’s probably making it more challenging. I don’t count Candiace. Their friendship looks show-driven. Whatever the case, whenever Leah appears the energy in the room changes. It’s like she has a black cloud over her head. 

I didn't Leah on the New York show because she often pointed out the hypocrisy (known as Ramona). But as soon as she whined about being bored while Alexia (sp) was talking about her gay ex husband, I was disgusted. I suppose she felt complaining about Porsha not tagging her on IG was more exciting? Please...

On 4/15/2023 at 12:30 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

She was careful not to drink on camera if she was drinking. Drugs seem more likely. The trashing of Ramona's yard was a huge WTF moment. I figured she wanted the attention it would give her for a storyline out of the gate.

I doubt drugs simply because of her reaction when Ramona implied she was on "drugs" when it was antidepressants or something else. She definitely isn't herself on this trip but I think she's spiraling because she's perseverating on being accepted while feeling a lot of insecurity being around these alpha females.

• Like 6
On 5/2/2023 at 10:28 PM, Chalby said:

I ended up having a recording that pixelated every 3 minutes, so I missed a lot of dialogue. I also found I just wasn't invested in this group. At first I thought, boy this editing makes them all seem awful, but then I realized, maybe this IS them. As the weeks go on, Marysol seems to maintain her composure while remaining unapologetic. But I feel like the others are so worried the show will seem dull, they're inventing drama. Am I wrong? Did I miss any sweet exchanges?

It is them. They are not nice on their shows either.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

It’s pretty hard to write anything about this particular episode, this particular 3rd season in general.  Its not good. 
I liked Marisol in the first season of Miami because she reminded/looked like a friend of mine and I loved her mother Elsa, and the relationship they had. Then it took SO long for a second season to come back, or was it the third.. I can’t remember. I just didn’t even watch it and had lost interest in it by then, waiting so long. 
Now when I see Marisol it just makes me sad that she drinks so much. 
Thats all i can say about this season.

Except for maybe how Leah is a real pain in the butt and she sure got her ass handed to her in this episode by the others and rightfully so, since all she talks about is her bodily fluids and how shes bored with others conversations, sitting there with that puss on her face all the time. I think their honesty with her completely crumpled her confidence, any confidence she had in herself and her place in this group and thats what sent her to the hospital. The blow to her ego brought down any resistance she had, fighting off what was making her feel sick. I can’t blame her for wanting to escape the rest of the trip, and ride it out in the hospital after those women held that no-holds-barred pile on her, the night before. Does anyone know what she was so sick with? 
I guess I did have something to say about this episode. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I thought it was very rude of Gizelle to say Pepsi doesn’t own the house and is getting a check. She loves fighting and found a new partner in crime, Porsha. 
I don’t like Leah but felt a little bad for her for getting sick. 
Whitney and the constant sexiness. We get it. You know your way around a pole. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Leah was big time drunk her first season of RONY. She had been sober for years and started drinking almost as soon as the filming started. She trashed Romona's pool and yard, she attemted to tear up the decor when they went on a trip to Rhode Island and she destroyed the centerpeice at Luann's Halloween party. She owned up to being drunk. Her second season was her sober season. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 4