Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 4/16/2023 at 9:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Leah had some sort of clothing line….

Leah has been a downer since the first time we saw on camera, she did not bring wealth, style or anything enviable, she did not have a famous husband or lover or a fabulous apartment, she seems like her life is pretty normal and she needs a job.  

Leah has a very unremarkable clothing line called Married to the Mob, I think. 

Bethenny Frankel suggested that Bravo cast Leah for the RHoNY. That tells us a lot.

• Like 4
On 5/2/2023 at 10:28 PM, Chalby said:

I ended up having a recording that pixelated every 3 minutes, so I missed a lot of dialogue. I also found I just wasn't invested in this group. At first I thought, boy this editing makes them all seem awful, but then I realized, maybe this IS them. As the weeks go on, Marysol seems to maintain her composure while remaining unapologetic. But I feel like the others are so worried the show will seem dull, they're inventing drama. Am I wrong? Did I miss any sweet exchanges?

This is the first time EVER that I haven’t eagerly watched a Real Housewives show. 

I enjoyed The Real Housewives of New York.

Then I started watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. 

Then I started watching Ladies of London. 

Then I started watched Vanderpump Rules. 

I enthusiastically watched The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls’ Trip, Seasons I & II. 

But I let this one sit in the queue for a long time, after watching the first couple of episodes. 

• Like 2