Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Daune spells "Da-onn" or "Da-awn". That is why it's driving me nuts...there is no dipthong after the "a" that creates the w sound in the place where it's being pronounced. 

They called me "Webster" in high school, after the big, unabridged dictionary.

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell ya!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Daune spells "Da-onn" or "Da-awn". That is why it's driving me nuts...there is no dipthong after the "a" that creates the w sound in the place where it's being pronounced. 

And your first name is Merriam?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

You’re going to have nightmares of a monotone neck tattoo in a construction vest yelling at you tonight.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

A place for mom dot com. Dad doesn't get a place.

It's because people want to get mom her own place because mom wants to, well, mom still. Dad, they keep. 

I used to work in assisted living. Cars would drive up unloading mom into a studio apartment. Mom would be yelling "I want it THERE! THERE! NOT THERE! THERE!" as they unloaded her soup bowl collection. 

Dad was fine as soon as they got his recliner in. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Sproutlet said:

(Skidding into the room sideways, catching breath...) I made it! Did we ever find out how tall she is? 

599. I thought she was being a bit too optimistic when she nearly got wedged in the car door. No, honey, it's not the lymphedema.

On a more upbeat note, how flippin' cute was that little girl?!

I am more interested in the BF….what was he in prison for? What made him decide to change his life? How is his job going?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, babyhouseman said:

A place for mom dot com. Dad doesn't get a place.

It's owned by a hedge fund, and I've been told the Mom group gets paid by the home for filling empty beds.    

I suspect the 1,000 lb friends weren't all that friendly before the show.   

So Latonya gained back 5 lbs?   Dr. Now will not be happy.    I hope he kicks her out of the program.   So now she's blaming Lymphadema for her weight gain?  She's going to keep on gaining and eating garbage food until it kills her.   She's hopeless, and will never change. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1