Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I missed the sausages. Were they eating nice Italian sausages - because I'd understand and don't blame them - or were they eating garbage stuff  from the freezer aisle?

It looked like sausage patties from the freezer aisle... and potatoes!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This commercial with the girl who's had 8 UTI's in one year?  Girl, your dude has a dirty dick.  Think about it.

That's what I think every time I see that commercial. Not getting "medicine" from you two, who can't figure out basics of hygiene. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This commercial with the girl who's had 8 UTI's in one year?  Girl, your dude has a dirty dick.  Think about it.

She needs to pee it away afterward!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

I missed the sausages. Were they eating nice Italian sausages - because I'd understand and don't blame them - or were they eating garbage stuff  from the freezer aisle?

You know the answer to that.

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Every time I see the smirk on her "partner, Spencer" I feel an uncontrollable rage. The two of them actively annoy me. 

Just now, Hellga said:

Hey, Geno is getting surgery.  Where is Nico?  I thought he would accompany his cousin to the surgery.  

Hahahaha, that's cute. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

That's what I think every time I see that commercial. Not getting "medicine" from you two, who can't figure out basics of hygiene. 

Based on all the commercials I see for butt deodorant, young people are struggling with the basics of hygiene.

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

It will give him time for the walk in the park.

Maybe they will shake it up with a walk on the beach instead.  Or maybe a game of beach volleyball to keep up the new family tradition!

• LOL 7

Interesting to see Dr Now use the robot. He doesn't have to get near the patient!

Does anyone know if robotic surgery is the same as laparoscopic? Different types of machines? Just the size of the stitches?

• Like 2
Just now, Lima Bean said:

Based on all the commercials I see for butt deodorant, young people are struggling with the basics of hygiene.

I finally got YouTube to stop shoving Lume ads in my face and now Facebook is doing it. I hate them. That woman always looks like she needs a shower.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Girl. You should have been here last week. We were SCREAMING we were so bored. 

Thanks for reminding me that you left me behind, Pep!!!  Ha!

Y'all were trucking along and no one said. where the hell is umgoblue?  You know she is always late, missing episodes and shit. We better go get her lagging ass.

I never know when the season starts. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

He lost more than double in this one month of making an effort than the previous four months!  38 pounds is very decent.  So we will probably get show's first 'two surgeries in the last 20 minutes' two-fer.

• Like 5

In the early days of M600PL Dr Now performed mostly gastric bypasses on these supersized folks, which delivers a better long term result, but now does mostly gastric sleeves.  I wonder why?  Geno didn't seem to have serious health issues that made him unusually risky. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, umgoblue said:

Thanks for reminding me that you left me behind, Pep!!!  Ha!

Y'all were trucking along and no one said. where the hell is umgoblue?  You know she is always late, missing episodes and shit. We better go get her lagging ass.

I never know when the season starts. 

Aw, don't be sad! Only a few of us stragglers were here for the first few episodes, which were Where Are They Now anyway. I only knew because someone mentioned it on another forum.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

It was a WATN episode, right? The only one I actually watched was Lonnie and John.

Yep.  Some lady (Mercedes?) got lost to follow-up, and Lacey from Michigan was doing OK after her surgery, not a spectacular success, but she kept losing and tried to get more active in her life. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Maybe they will shake it up with a walk on the beach instead.  Or maybe a game of beach volleyball to keep up the new family tradition!

If I’m right about where they moved there is a manmade swamp lake next to their condo.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, judylo said:

She needs to pee it away afterward!

Sometimes the commercial says 'my husband Spencer' instead of 'my partner Spencer'.     I dislike it when they have ads like this, if you have 8 UTIs in a year, you need to go to the doctor. 

I had my gall bladder taken out last week, and they used a DaVinci.    I think they thought it was odd that I knew what it was, and said I was happy they were using it on me.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Yep.  Some lady (Mercedes?) got lost to follow-up, and Lacey from Michigan was doing OK after her surgery, not a spectacular success, but she kept losing and tried to get more active in her life. 

Thanks, now I remember.  I wasn't optimistic about either one long-term.

• Like 1
Just now, Hellga said:

I think Geno will have recovered by the time Nico gets surgery.  But Rose might be stuck doing all the cleaning anyway, I can't see these two whales maneuvering the vacuum or getting to all the places they need to dust or mop...

They cook.  They can't be expected to handle other stuff.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I love that the gang is back togther, but this is a BORING episode.

Right out of the box...

Boring. that’s not encouraging.

I lost track of the new season. Was watching an episode of The Wild Wild West and googled it during a commercial break, and here I am although I have decided to catch the second showing on the dvr as I need to find out if the evil Dr will blow up California. 

hope to be back next week and join in  

I am about to order $100 in Girl Scout cookies—a great way to celebrate the return of Dr Now  

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Twopper said:

Was watching an episode of The Wild Wild West and googled it during a commercial break, and here I am although I have decided to catch the second showing on the dvr as I need to find out if the evil Dr will blow up California.

Dr Loveless, and Kitten Twitty!  Amazing the things one remembers after 50 years!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

I hear malaria's a good way to lose weight...

Doubt there is rampant malaria in Texas, but mosquitoes won't let you just sit relaxedly in one spot, you have to move pretty briskly to outrun those suckers.  This summer was pretty dry in Massachusetts so we didn't have many, but last summer... oh boy, if I slowed down walking in the park, they would just surround me.  So I kept going at 3.5-4 miles an hour! 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Geno didn't seem to have serious health issues that made him unusually risky. 

I think time under anesthesia is a concern for anyone who's very overweight, even if they didn't have other major issues.

Also, if they have the sleeve and need help again a few years down the line, there's something left to work with. 

Also, also, no matter what issues they have beforehand, they won't have the malabsorption and other problems that can come from rewiring the plumbing and eating miniscule amounts. People often have a hard time with the more invasive version.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3