Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Agree!!  I've been grateful for mad typing skillz my whole life.  (Typed all my law school finals!)  I can still do about 90 wpm.  

Those kids with the lightning fast thumbs?  I scoff.  : )

I didn't learn to type till I was 37 and temping at Harvard. They liked me and I liked them, so when the person I was sitting in for gave her notice, all my friends in the department told me I should apply. My office mate got me a Typing Tutor disc (remember those?), and I learned WordPerfect (remember that?), and I practiced and practiced and practiced and I got really fast. I am SO GLAD I learned to type!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I didn't learn to type till I was 37 and temping at Harvard. They liked me and I liked them, so when the person I was sitting in for gave her notice, all my friends in the department told me I should apply. My office mate got me a Typing Tutor disc (remember those?), and I learned WordPerfect (remember that?), and I practiced and practiced and practiced and I got really fast. I am SO GLAD I learned to type!

Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Man there's alot of commericials, I came in fifteen minutes late, probably only missed five minutes of the actual show.

I would love them to shorten this show back to 1 hour.  There is a half hour of commercials.  Of course, with Live Chat, I get to reread and catch up on the comments during the ads.

• Like 6
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing

I had a cool little disk with exercises and drills and a cool game called Letter Invaders. 

Just now, Gobi said:

"In order to marry my daughter, you must complete a task."

"Go to the chemist and get me twenty Rothmans"

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cameron was living high off the hog in prison. He was the king of the castle, smoking coffee grounds in paper towels. The good life.

He can't wait to go back.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cameron was living high off the hog in prison. He was the king of the castle, smoking coffee grounds in paper towels. The good life.

I bet life on the outside is not going to be so easy for him.  He may have to get a job, pay bills, and that sort of crazy stuff.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I bet life on the outside is not going to be so easy for him.  He may have to get a job, pay bills, and that sort of crazy stuff.

He can still smoke coffee grounds in a paper towel. Come to think of it, that is a good combo for composting too...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

So, did I get that right?  Cam would SMOKE coffee in prison?  Or was he smoking dope in the coffee paper towel??  I'm confused.  I need to smoke something! LOL!

I mean didn't someone do meth in jail the last go around I mean if you can get meth in there weed can't be that hard 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am proud of you, Pep!!   I guess it wasn't necessary to build up the muscles in my pinkie fingers, repeatedly punching in p's and q's on a non-electric Selectric after all.  Ding! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Man there's alot of commericials, I came in fifteen minutes late, probably only missed five minutes of the actual show.

Everyone wants to hop on the LAL gravy train.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, candall said:

I am proud of you, Pep!!   I guess it wasn't necessary to build up the muscles in my pinkie fingers, repeatedly punching in p's and q's on a non-electric Selectric after all.  Ding! 

My boss at Harvard typed so fast she'd type a Post-It note! 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2