Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I set my cell phone alarm every Friday night so I don't miss the Live Chat. Tonight my husband saw the phone jingling and wanted to know who LAL was!  But, it's okay, my guilty pleasure is still undiscovered.  I lied and told him it was my boyfriend.

Has he put a tracker on your phone?  Are there suddenly teddy bears on shelves in the living room and bedroom? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
13 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Has he put a tracker on your phone?  Are there suddenly teddy bears on shelves in the living room and bedroom? 

Is that you, Monique?

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

It's the big night, Bunkies!  I'm wearing my special blouse with the front cut open, eyelashes so large my eyes won't stay open, and no shoes at all.  I threw them in the street last week.  I'm so excited to see how this season ends.

Do you have a bottle of Prosecco and a plate of shrimp Alfredo? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
On 2/10/2023 at 10:31 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants love and support. That's why she demands them like a petulant teenager. 

Honestly, that is the theme here. Arrested Development. 

They're all such fucking big babies 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Good Evening bunkies!!  I have my chips & chili con queso and big giant SPRITE!! WooHoo!!  Justine's ALREADY bitching! Why am I not surprised?  What should surprise YA'LL is that I actually called her JUSTINE and not BOOB SLING.

This will NOT happen again!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I've had a pretty good week!  And now I can finally have a glass of wine.  Give me my delicious tacky trash!

I have a very nice glass of wine poured, and I made a delicious dinner tonight after a long day and stressful week. Feels nice.

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Yes, Michael, by all means tell us about how you are a real music professional who is so caught up in the mad magic of creating your unique and special musical masterpieces that you sometimes lose track of time. Its your blessing and your curse. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I set my cell phone alarm every Friday night so I don't miss the Live Chat. Tonight my husband saw the phone jingling and wanted to know who LAL was!  But, it's okay, my guilty pleasure is still undiscovered.  I lied and told him it was my boyfriend.

Honestly. This is pretty funny. 

SO! Guilty Pleasures.. When we were first married, we fantasized about our "get out of jail free card"

Mine was Michelle Pfeiffer 

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I've had a pretty good week!  And now I can finally have a glass of wine.  Give me my delicious tacky trash!

I had a lovely week! Retirement life rocks. Houseguest and I are going for a big food shop tomorrow, going to see a friend of mine's gig at a local spot tomorrow night, probably cooking a lot on Sunday, going to Ikea on Monday, going to see "Come From Away" (along with my son) on Tuesday. Its going to be a busy week!

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6