Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I set my cell phone alarm every Friday night so I don't miss the Live Chat. Tonight my husband saw the phone jingling and wanted to know who LAL was!  But, it's okay, my guilty pleasure is still undiscovered.  I lied and told him it was my boyfriend.

What did you tell him about the pruno?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had a lovely week! Retirement life rocks. Houseguest and I are going for a big food shop tomorrow, going to see a friend of mine's gig at a local spot tomorrow night, probably cooking a lot on Sunday, going to Ikea on Monday, going to see "Come From Away" (along with my son) on Tuesday. Its going to be a busy week!

@Pepper Mostly know how to grab all the gusto. You rock, kiddo.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1

Man, Cameron is a huge dick.  If he's not fucking someone else, his husband record is clean.  If Aris doesn't come along to monitor his drinking, he can't be held responsible for what happens.

I would be so far down the road, there wouldn't even be a puff of smoke.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I am totally using the excuse that I'm allergic to grass the next time someone invites me to a picnic.

"I'm sorry, I'd love to, but I'm allergic to the sun. And grass. And sitting on the ground."

Seriously, picnics are crap. One of those things that's supposed to be fun but, you know, isn't. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

It makes me laugh every time they show monique and Derrick in the car 😆 🤣 

He is Detroit leaning, which makes him look extra tiny.  He's so far from the camera.  She should drop  him off at elementary school and hand him his lunch box. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I know, right?  That camera angle is something else!!  I'm still wondering why Monique has such a stick up her ass about Derek's sisters!  Just because they showed up when he got out of prison (Like she did), this has her thinking they're following her, trying to run her off the road, all this nutty crap!  Did Derek even TELL her they all went to the cemetery to see their Mom's grave?

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm sorry, I'd love to, but I'm allergic to the sun. And grass. And sitting on the ground."

Seriously, picnics are crap. One of those things that's supposed to be fun but, you know, isn't. 

You've obviously never been to one of my Teddy Bear Picnics.  😉

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1

He really needs to lean IN toward the dash camera.  When he reclines his seat and Monique's jammed up against the steering wheel. . . . well, it's just not a flattering look.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Maybe the pool floaty was their version of JUST GOT MARRIED sign.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It's her engagement ring.

He did get it for her to signify their engagement.  It was all he could afford.  Must have been discounted.  Heavily discounted. 

• Like 3