Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Okay, this is why Ashley can’t make money. She’s looking through this tangled junk jewelry and telling the owner this is platinum and diamonds. Gurl! Just say, oh, I’ll take this faux piece. Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

dude this is your flow? REALLY???

He was out of breath on the slow part.  😦

Just now, kacesq said:

How is Ashley going to pay for that treasure trove at the thrift store? 

Next shot - Ashley shoulder's deep in the car seats digging for change. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Boob sling just up and quits her job with no notice!  What a doofus!

And Ashley, can you afford to NOT stay with Travis' Mom??  Just go look at some jewelry, Ashley.

Lort. Monique & whatshisface....  That was something at the cemetery, though.  I had to laugh when she said something like, " Doofus has been gone ALL DAY...  It's been 3 hours!"

I've been watching but I am so tired!  Just got over the 'vid that I managed to get at work and today was my first day back.  I promise my snark will improve.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 6

A jewelry seller from Nantucket

Kept her inventory inside of a bucket.

She had a boyfriend named Travis

Whom she liked to ravish.

And as for the bucket, oh fuck it!

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We're this far into the season and Derek has only been out for 5 days.  This does not bode well.  Of course, they've lasted longer than the couple that made it about 24 hours until the women went screeching down the streets on two wheels. 

Heather! She is the Reigning Queen of Crazy of LAL. She was insanely jealous of her Auntie Diane for crying out loud, because Dylan was polite enough to sit and sip tea and chat with her. Oh Heather, we hardly knew ye. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Cameron's about to stand up on that dining room table and commence to speechify on Aris's qualities??

Derek! His name is Derek!  I can't believe he's put money down on a ring for Monique.  She's almost too damn much!!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Heather! She is the Reigning Queen of Crazy of LAL. She was insanely jealous of her Auntie Diane for crying out loud, because Dylan was polite enough to sit and sip tea and chat with her. Oh Heather, we hardly knew ye. 

Heather is still bat-shit crazy, according to her social media posts.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2