Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

OMG she just started going through this woman's house? WHAT??

Look: what you are not about to do, Monique, is disrespect this 95-year-old’s woman’s house. Big Ma is drinking water and minding her business and you’re planting cameras. Girl, stop.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What's so hard? She can go to work at a jewelry store, can't she? If all else fails she can temp. I've temped lots of times as a stopgap. Even before I learned how to type. 

"Typing" was a throwaway class in the '70's. 

It was the best class that I ever took.

Nighty night my Bunkies!! Love yinz lots 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Evening peeps!  So  glad to see some things don't change!  Monique is loading up his granny's house with cameras - what a goofball!

Crashley is just a big ass baby.  I feel like she's just had it too easy for so long, this no $$$ business has just BLOWN HER MIND!  I would think she'd be grateful Travis' mom is taking her dumbass in ALONG with Travis.  But noooo...

Didn't Boob sling ALREADY quit her job?  That was a brilliant move! Dingleberry.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And Monique, since she's such a pro, does not have a lie prepared in case she gets busted. Just stand there and look guilty, that's the ticket. I hope Granny tosses her out on her ass. 

Respecting your elders, especially elder matriarchs who have raised generations of the family, is HUGE in the Black community. I am legit furious that Monique is disrespecting this woman (who’s had been nothing but nice to her) and her home like this.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

"Typing" was a throwaway class in the '70's. 

It was the best class that I ever took.

Nighty night my Bunkies!! Love yinz lots 

Agree!!  I've been grateful for mad typing skillz my whole life.  (Typed all my law school finals!)  I can still do about 90 wpm.  

Those kids with the lightning fast thumbs?  I scoff.  : )

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2

Nathan buddy; you think you're getting "disrespected" all the f'n time! Dude!  Get a damn grip! Skylar is not supposed to be his savior on the cross - without her having some DISRESPECT at having to fill that role!  Jeebus, he's an ass.  So is she of course, but they are a freaking mess.

• Like 4
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why would Nathan own all the responsibility for Skylar going back to prison? Did he physically prevent her from going back to the halfway house on time? She’s an adult.

because that is what her mother has been putting in her head IF anything happens its not her fault 

Just now, kacesq said:

That house has a lot of potential..

unlike this couple.

till you find grandma in the wall somewhere ... 

so you are using him ... LOL 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4