Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? Did you relapse? 

If you did, it's Nathan's fault. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

Who else thinks that the plan was always for Travis and what's her name to live in mom's basement?

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To Skylar, a "relationship not working out" means her boyfriend died. Sit with that for a minute. 

That's because she dated Spinal Tap drummers.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Who else thinks that the plan was always for Travis and what's her name to live in mom's basement?

That's because she dated Spinal Tap drummers.

Spontaneous human combustion happens to hundreds of people every year. 

• LOL 4

And now she’s quitting her job? How are you going to take care of 8 kids?! I don’t think freelance rapper and selling shoes out of your dining room provides health insurance and a 401(k).

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

any place can be a recording studio.  My two favorite albums were recorded in the basement of private homes.

My husband has a studio in the extra bedroom at our house. Pretty much everyone has a studio at home these days, it seems. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Who let their 20 year-old son get that giant mistake on their face??

I was on the phone when I saw that..  I wasn't sure I'd actually seen it.  That is pretty much relegating the kid to a life of paper or plastic and fries with that... except those jobs are gonna be replaced by robots soon.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

There is no fucking way a two carat diamond ring is just sitting in that bin. No. Come on show, do fucking better.

apologies for the language but I’m a bit of an antique jewelry fancier myself…

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1