Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Empress1 said:

Okay … is it me or is Elizabeth at this gravesite in a see-through dress? Like, I’m looking at underpants, am I not?

I'm thinking it's like Barbara Streisand's Oscar outfit. No one knew it was see through until she won.

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

🎶Misty watercolor memories, the way we were.🎶🎶

Misty watercolor typeface!  Princess P, please put in a plug with the powers that be to make the letters a little darker--the squinting is killing my poor sad tired eyes.

(It's already on the suggestion page.)

12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I fully concur! Gifts of food are always welcome, always used. Unless you know EXACTLY what candles I like, err on the side of caution and bring me some candy or fancy cheese or some wine. My retirement gift from my workmates was wine and cheese.

Totally agree.  People like food as gifts.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, candall said:

Misty watercolor typeface!  Princess P, please put in a plug with the powers that be to make the letters a little darker--the squinting is killing my poor sad tired eyes.

(It's already on the suggestion page.)

Have you seen the "Font size" button at the bottom of the page.  I'm using a larger font.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Totally agree.  People like food as gifts.

I once got a fancy fruit basket from a client that had pears so good I said “OH MY GOD” out loud when I bit into one. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1