Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Oh no! The card is rejected and they are checking the car for spare change? Because impressing mom is imperative! Momma has got to be happy or nobody is going to be happy. 

I hardly ever carry cash, and I certainly wouldn't find any lurking around anywhere. No credit cards either. All debit, all the time. 

I was in such a rush to get to live chat that I neglected to complete several steps of my ten step skin care routine. I hope you appreciate what I've sacrificed. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Right. Just buy her some flowers or something. Or ONE candle. I think they bought four. Why?

They were following Rule #1 of the Chance Economic Model. Buy more than you can afford and it will raise your credit score.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Three - one from each of them and one from them as a couple.  FFS, it's not the wedding ritual in which the bride and groom each have a candle and light one together. 

And one from Teddy.

Where is that darling little snootboy, anyway?  Back in the hotel room?  : (  

More Teddy!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Who knew jailbirds got tablets with an industrial case just like a toddler? Did he steal this from jail or he purchased it from the commissary? They just have unfettered internet access? So many questions…

• Like 4

Oh great…another family get together…

And she’s gonna bail on meeting her in laws. 
FFS.

or you know…the wedding could’ve waited. You got married 2 days out of jail. And the welcome home party is untimely?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

awww I remember those hot topic shirts 

I got my son one of those for Christmas a few years ago. One of his gifts from me is always a bunch of funny T shirts. This year I got him one with Krampus, one that says "I'm just here for the shenanigans" and one that says "Surprise I'm drunk"

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
12 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I can't believe Yankee candles are still a thing.

(abashed) I just got four new candles from Yankee Candle the other day. I can't find any others that I like as well. 

My name is Pepper Mostly and I have a candle problem. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

(abashed) I just got four new candles from Yankee Candle the other day. I can't find any others that I like as well. 

My name is Pepper Mostly and I have a candle problem. 

No shade to anyone who likes them, I just remember them from my mall working days and thought they'd never last. They showed me.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

“I want to spend time with you. That’s why I’m not going with you to the party.” Makes perfect sense.🤷‍♀️

This means "I want to stay in bed and bang each other senseless". Not sit around sipping lemonade and chatting with Cameron's extended family. 

• Like 5
Just now, WaltersHair said:

No shade to anyone who likes them, I just remember them from my mall working days and thought they'd never last. They showed me.

A few weeks ago Zillow Gone Wild had the house of the founder ofYankee Candles…he did quite well lol.

• Useful 1