Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Uh oh.  Mom doesn't know that ___________ is a barely patched together leaky sieve.

2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Candles are always a thing!  Unless you are traumatized by firestorms that burned half of your town down...

Candles aren't a thing for me.  I'll lacerate the next person who gives me something that's supposed to sit around on a shelf and reflect my taste.

You.  Lawn.  Off.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(abashed) I just got four new candles from Yankee Candle the other day. I can't find any others that I like as well. 

My name is Pepper Mostly and I have a candle problem. 

I'm gonna look for Yankee Candles on NASDAQ

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, candall said:

Candles aren't a thing for me.  I'll lacerate the next person who gives me something that's supposed to sit around on a shelf and reflect my taste.

You.  Lawn.  Off.

LOL! I'm very particular about the ones I like. I can't stand the ones that smell like food, for instance. If I want the house to smell like brownies, I'll bake brownies. I like nature-y ones, flowers or ocean or pine or something. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Uh oh.  Mom doesn't know that ___________ is a barely patched together leaky sieve.

You.  Lawn.  Off.

I can't accept those candles.  I'm a hoarder.  I have a hoarding problem.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I sincerely hope that Cameron offers up some of his musical stylings during the party.

🎶 I need a welcome home

Though I wasn't in Rome

I'm 'bout as tall as a garden gnome

My bride ain't here 'cause of too much beer🎵

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL! I'm very particular about the ones I like. I can't stand the ones that smell like food, for instance. If I want the house to smell like brownies, I'll bake brownies. I like nature-y ones, flowers or ocean or pine or something. 

Right.  Can you imagine if your houseguest gave you four big honkin' glass jars full of her preferred assorted fragrances that you were expected to display somewhere?

Candle alternative:  bottle of Baileys, wheel of brie.

######

Well, Cameron is just a little shit-stirrer.  Way to sacrifice your bride, dick.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

what inventory?? you can't liquidate to pay for your day to day needs? I am so confused 

She claims she'll lose money on it but when you're scrounging in the car seats for loose change, it's time to take the loss.  She's got the common sense of a drunk toddler. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She claims she'll lose money on it but when you're scrounging in the car seats for loose change, it's time to take the loss.  She's got the common sense of a drunk toddler. 

No one wants to buy your crappy jewelry during the middle of a recession, dear.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Right.  Can you imagine if your houseguest gave you four big honkin' glass jars full of her preferred assorted fragrances that you were expected to display somewhere?

Candle alternative:  bottle of Baileys, wheel of brie.

I fully concur! Gifts of food are always welcome, always used. Unless you know EXACTLY what candles I like, err on the side of caution and bring me some candy or fancy cheese or some wine. My retirement gift from my workmates was wine and cheese.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

No shrimp Alfredo?

That's only good when you get it from the strip club. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Contact your doctor in the case of sudden death."

It's like when my friend's doctor told her to come see her immediately if she lost control of her bowels.  She replied, "I'll clean up first."  He was so shocked, he laughed.  We'll just consider that an ad for a zombie drug. 

• LOL 4