Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

New season, new and returning couples!

Monique and Derek
Monique is a big girl who has lying about being into fitness.  Why?  Because Derek is into fitness.  What else was he going to do, just take leisurely strolls around the yard like an Regency Period lady taking turns around the room?  After meeting on a pen pal site, they have "dated" for two years and have not met in person.

Nathan and Skylar
It's a con-to-con love story!  Or love mess.  Somehow the drama between them led to Skylar getting kicked out of the halfway house and back to custody.  Sure, you might think they would reconsider their relationship.  Not on Love After Lockup!  Nathan is living with his grandmother while he waits for Skylar's release. 

Aris and Cameron
Stop me if you've heard this before.  Cameron is a rapper.  Aris is head over heels in love and wants to have his babies. However, Aris is concerned about all of his female friends. Cameron thinks his music career is more important than his relationship.  Cameron also shows a controlling side, getting upset when Aris shows up at the recording studio.  Can we ever get away from controlling rappers?  Please let him have a limited edition hoodie. 

Ashley and Travis
She's a jeweler with her own business.  He's a bank robber.  Her neighbor likes her but hey, she saw Travis' photo and thought he was hot so . . . now she wants to give him a job and settle down.  Will he steal more than her heart? (Last line was my practicing writing for WETV).

Gabby and Chris
If you're unlucky, you'll remember Gabby from Love During Lockup season 1.  Her prison love, Chris, won a huge settlement against Riker's prison because the guards didn't try to stop a beatdown he received from other prisoners. Gabby got ahold of it and spent and spent and spent . . . Chris is getting out.  His relatives dislike her even more than we do.  How will things work out when the money dries up?

Justine and Michael
Sharp clearly hates us all.  JustSmug will be back on our TVs.  Michael gets out of prison , letting us see if he looks more like his truly unfortunate mug shot or his glamour shot on her bedroom wall.  This modern day Brady Bunch has 7 kids between them.  Justine has zero appropriate articles of clothing.

The new season starts Friday 2022.12.16

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh, how I wish we'd been graced with a shot of Justine clambering out of that Lambo. Probably needed a block and tackle.

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

@PepperMostly,  those short ribs were FABULOUS.  I also made bread with them to sop up that gravy. omg 🥰

Aren't they the BEST? I never use any other recipe now. And what did I tell you about that cup and half of tomato paste? I'm so glad you liked them!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Ugh, I couldn't figure out why 90 Day Fiance was on then I realized I was on the wrong trash channel. 

Now it won't let me watch WE! It's the only channel giving me an error message 😡

Your tv wants to protect you from trash tv!

• LOL 7

Okay, Princess, never mind.  I'm in.

I got locked out!  Panic!

Because I watched the season preview last night and they spent at least five of the 13 minutes on Gabby's vaginal rejuvenation and asshole lightening.  GOOD FREAKING TIMES, GANG.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh god I saw the preview and this I can skip .. them sitting there talking while she pumps whatever that is in her vagina ... I just can't again I CANT 

Good Lord. Is this what I'm missing?

Still can't get WEtv to work. Going to try a different device.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
Just now, kacesq said:

She burned all the $150k or just the $75k she said she got? Or did the lawyer take half the settlement…

atty probably got 1/3, and worth every penny.  That was a pretty good settlement for an offense that was undoubtedly very tough to prove because the guards aren't gonna testify against each other.  I, for one, am impressed with that amount.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

atty probably got 1/3, and worth every penny.  That was a pretty good settlement for an offense that was undoubtedly very tough to prove because the guards aren't gonna testify against each other.  I, for one, am impressed with that amount.

I’ve dealt with lawyers who’ve taken as much as 40%

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1