Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did Michael leave his inventory of sneakers back in the jail cell?

His bunkie business partner is overseeing operations for the time being. I'm sure its all watertight, legally, and that he'll hand over the reins once Michael's settled. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Did I just see fucking Justine in the Life After Lockup preview? Give us a season break, Sharp…

unless the smug is getting wiped off her fatuous face…cause then I’ll allow it.

Wait. Isn't this the premiere of Love After Lockup?

• Like 2
Just now, kacesq said:

It is but they just had a commercial for Life After Lockup coming in February and there was Justine…

Ohh gotcha. So she's going to be on 3 consecutive seasons? I don't think I can watch her pet her hair for that long.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

My prediction is that Travis will last about a week until he cheats on Ashley.

A week? My, you're optimistic. He probably has several idiotic women on a string. I mean, that silver tongued devil! "I want to have a boob in my face, and you'll have a ball on your leg"! SWOON. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Ashley's afraid people are going to find out Travis is a bank robber but yet.... Here she is on national teevee on this silly show!  Not a real smartie pants is she?

Wonder if her employer knows this.....  Maybe he/she does by now....

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

She reminds me of the pickle lady

Same. Fragile, an emotional wreck, and looking for a devoted swain. She will get a guy with a hair trigger temper who starts yelling about how she's "controlling" him. There will be tears, there will be sobbing. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

A week? My, you're optimistic. He probably has several idiotic women on a string. I mean, that silver tongued devil! "I want to have a boob in my face, and you'll have a ball on your leg"! SWOON. 

Okay, so a man I was seeing recently said something similar about being entwined all night - BUT HE STOPPED THERE. No boobs in face.

And I’ll just say it: Travis is better-looking than Ashley. He’s gonna cheat.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1