Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it looked all red and angry like he had been picking at it I was like is just a bad zit but it was like someone hit him swollen .. how the heck did I miss that last week? 

I noticed it last week, considered the "chew" idea, and thought that maybe it wasn't. It does look like a bad "owie."

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm spending another lonely holiday season apart from my convict love.  I'm hoping he fills my stocking with oodles of toilet paper roses and love poems.

I'm here and ready to snark!

I hope you get some dick tracings or vag inkblots - signs of true love!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hola, Primetimer peeps! I hope everyone dealing with this crazy weather is staying warm and dry and comfy! We've had wild rain and wind all day but its not cold--50's today in Massachusetts. Our own @Auntie Anxiety's power is out and she might not be able to join us in the yard for recreation today. Maybe save her some of your extra ramen. 

Has everyone had a good week? Those who are celebrating, are you ready for Christmas? My brother AND my mother got Covid, but should both be done isolating for Xmas. Big sigh. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm spending another lonely holiday season apart from my convict love.  I'm hoping he fills my stocking with oodles of toilet paper roses and love poems.

I'm here and ready to snark!

Maybe you could hang with his mother and sister. I'm sure they're super supportive of your relationship.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Is that in Indiana?  I was just on another forum and someone in Indiana said the same thing, -3 with wind chill of -23

Southwestern PA. It's pretty damn breezy, I'll tell you what. -21 windchill 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm sad that Gabby didn't walk out and drive away while Mom and Sis sat passive-aggressively chomping on the ice from their empty soda cups.

Situation here is:   one thousand degrees below zero, my pipes are frozen and my house is full of half-frozen little sparrows.  🥶  I don't even know whether to herd them back outside.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 8
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dick tracing.  Called it!

Monique's shorts are sheer.  I should not know her navel that well when it is not exposed.  I am not looking any lower. 

It's like midnight at the oasis.   you know.... camel toe.

• LOL 7
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I did read that there is a legit lizard warning in Florida.  They go dormant when it gets cold and they fall out if trees. I actually love that.

I totally called Stunned Iguanas for my band name when I first heard this. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

like .. like I mean like ... he just robbed a bank and it was a long time ago like 15 years you know like right after he robbed that bank so like he won't do that again like 

He won't have to! He'll have his pick jewelry, watches and other expensive, easily portable trifles. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1