Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Your p**** better be w**." He's one suave son of a bitch.

WHAT??  He didn't

I've already heard a woman complimented tonight on her "fat ass."  I thought we'd scraped bottom.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

SEX TOY TIPS!

Makes me yearn for the days when we learned how to make eye shadow from coffee and desserts from vending machine snacks. it was a simpler time. 

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hopefully Justine will compare well with is usual lover, Fifi.

Well, she talks more. That could be a problem.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The public bathroom stall scene reminds me of this story.  This is a deputy prosecutor I go up against a lot in cases.  He's actually a really good guy, he just made a really bad choice:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/bathroom-visit-at-qwest-field-gets-prosecutor-arrested/

The Seattle Times quickly threw up a registration requirement, but I caught the gist.  Yikes.  Huge career ding.

1 minute ago, candall said:

The Seattle Times quickly threw up a registration requirement, but I caught the gist.  Yikes.  Huge career ding.

He had to leave Thurston County Pros. Office, and got a job in a smaller county.  The arrest was in 2012 or 2013 and he came back from that to become a respectable guy.  No one brings it up in court, although there's times I'd really like to.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

He had to leave Thurston County Pros. Office, and got a job in a smaller county.  The arrest was in 2012 or 2013 and he came back from that to become a respectable guy.  No one brings it up in court, although there's times I'd really like to.

That blows.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I for one applaud your restraint and sense of professional courtesy.