Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

So how do we like the new format?  I'm having trouble typing more than a word or two without the announcement of "More replies" blocking my space.

I, on the other hand, have to refresh all the time to get more replies! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Drunk on love....

Not to be a broken record, but that reminds me of a GREAT Tom Waits song... Drunk on the Moon.  

The piano has been drinking.

• Applause 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

Did she visit him while he was in prison?  Did he know beforehand he was getting two Ashleys for the price of one?  He handled the surprise with some aplomb.

Monique should only be so lucky.

I think she used to visit him preCovid...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, candall said:

So how do we like the new format?  I'm having trouble typing more than a word or two without the announcement of "More replies" blocking my space.

Initial response is that I hate it. I mostly use my phone for this while watching online. 

• Like 3

That's it for this week, bunkies.  We and a bus full of random people have witnessed the most touching wedding ceremony ever.  We've learned new uses for nutella, ranch dressing, and latex gloves.   It has been both touching and educational.  Until next week, keep the ranch in the bottle, on your plate or in your mouth and you're in-laws to be in the car. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and are enjoying that hung over, cheese stuffed, "what day is it" haze that is the ultimate week of the year! Let's get our snark on! 

The last few days of indulging before the diet starts has me definitely in a haze!!

• LOL 2

She's on her way to pick him up from prison, and she's spoiling for a fight already. God I love this show.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m 💯% certain that this thing with Derek is going to work out.

Is Derek the one who is going to become a jeweler and clean out that unfortunate woman's bank account help her run her business and live happily ever after? Snort.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3