Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

New parolee tip:  Avoid references to "busting ass."  yeek

#####

Okay, I want to show all my LAL doubter friends the scene of Gabby and __________ being married in that abysmal alley with Mom & Sis off to the side, glaring daggers at the bride.  Rotflmao

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

It's like a Hallmark movie

She's adorably daffy and klutzy! Its a laff riot! Until she meets a smooth talking, suave, sophisticated felon who shows her her true inner beauty!  

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Well, if the ranch dressing is going in her anal cavity, does that mean the Nutella is going in the---

Just don't mix the two!

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is the sister always rolling a joint?

That's why she is so hungry.  Sis and mom are worried they won't have enough time to eat. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Well, if the ranch dressing is going in her anal cavity, does that mean the Nutella is going in the---

Oh great. My dreams will be haunted by horrifying visions of foodstuffs being placed in various orifices. Thanks a lot. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Gabby is getting married in a sweatsuit and no makeup?!? Remember her on Love During Lockup having a fit at the bridal salon because the lawyer didn’t authorize more money for like a $40,000 dress or something insane? Surely there was a happy medium to have been found. Chris was in the hole for 270 days. He has no upper body strength to pick her up. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1