Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

how did she get an update that fast? how was she friends with this person?? how does she know what you post? 

Ancient Aliens experts say it was aliens.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Uh oh.  Chris did not approve of Gabby's rejuva-vag. 

Lucky she didn't arrive arrayed in a $40,000 wedding gown.

She flew through the money on mostly frivolous things.  Now she will have to support him with her job at the strip club...

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

She flew through the money on mostly frivolous things.  Now she will have to support him with her job at the strip club...

I forgot she worked at a strip club. Rather thoughtless of her not to bring some shrimp Alfredo with her.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 9

I'm worried about the woman who wanted a prison beau so she had a man who wasn't always trying to mack on her and now that he's free, the only thing this guy can talk about is her snail-trailing up to sit on his face.

Red flag. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

In my youth, I dreamed of one day seeing a man on tv eating pizza whilst hiding his erection. Or landing on the moon, whatever.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Late to the party! What have I missed?  Monique's reunion went great, huh?  And Chris is OVER THE MOON that Gabby spent all his $$$ bleaching her asshole, amiright?

Travis is the illustrated man, like everyone else.  BFD.  Concerned old Miss Fine Jewelry is gonna get straight up ROBBED  but shit, she LOVES his tattoos.

Boob Sling & DrugMan are all snugged up with matching PJ's....  

Hell, I haven't missed a thang.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

... since he's been with a WOMAN.

You'd think he'd say since he's had sex.

One would think that. He did not say that. Draw your own conclusions. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

In my youth, I dreamed of one day seeing a man on tv eating pizza whilst hiding his erection.

Oh great. DEAD. AGAIN. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2