Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"I'd do anything for him. Except get a regular job. I have to draw the line somewhere."

Right? What's so hard? She can go to work at a jewelry store, can't she? If all else fails she can temp. I've temped lots of times as a stopgap. Even before I learned how to type. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

We have no money - let's get drunk.

My family is upset that my wife didn't show up - Imma get so drunk I stand on a table.

My mom is worried I am using and thinks my relationship is bad for me - think I'll get drunk.

My addict girlfriend is drunk - time for more!

This show is one long advertisement for sobriety. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What's so hard? She can go to work at a jewelry store, can't she? If all else fails she can temp. I've temped lots of times as a stopgap. Even before I learned how to type. 

Me too. Temped after a layoff, did specialty contract work in my field (pays much better than admin temping, which I’ve also done). It’s a great stopgap, and I know a bunch of people who got full-time jobs at places they’ve temped. And she could work in retail selling jewelry, like you said. This helplessness of hers is annoying.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why does she have to tell anyone about the pregnancy? The egg was just fertilized yesterday and is still careening around in her uterus.

But the world needs to know! They’re so special! They’re in love! The pregnancy just proves it!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Ashley and Travis have sexual chemistry in the negative range.  To me, she seems like his aunt, like his dad's sister visiting from out of town--trying to impress her sexy nephew by blowing out her hair extra big and wearing her new emerald green satin blouse

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Empress1 said:

Me too. Temped after a layoff, did specialty contract work in my field (pays much better than admin temping, which I’ve also done). It’s a great stopgap, and I know a bunch of people who got full-time jobs at places they’ve temped. And she could work in retail selling jewelry, like you said. This helplessness of hers is annoying.

That's how I got my job at Harvard. I started as a temp, one day a week. Ended up getting hired and stayed almost ten years. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Empress1 said:

Personality disorder? Borderline?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why does she have to tell anyone about the pregnancy? The egg was just fertilized yesterday and is still careening around in her uterus.

Oh boy, I hope we get an ultrasound scene! I mean, is it even a Matt Sharp show if we don't get a guided tour of someone's ovaries? 

• LOL 6