Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, kacesq said:

All these people demanding support and respect for…getting out of jail?

I once had a guy write to me announcing that he was getting out of prison and it was like an Oscar speech with all the thanks and shoutouts he gave.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Bunkies, I had to drop off early because my PO popped by for a house check.  I wasn't violated, so I will be here next week for the season finale.  

Until then, stay away from ex-cons with miracle instant impregnation seed, keep off the table, try to not spend your last dollar on shots, and for the love of all that is holy, do not let Nathan anywhere near your phone.  No phone is safe when he is enraged, and he is easily enraged. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Well, I am here to snark out the end of this season in style--although I still don't know half their names.  Directv guide mentions that "Nathan considers taking the plunge with Skylar."  Nathan?   WTF?  There's a Nathan?

I only learned two weeks ago that Crybaby Bathmat was "Ashley".

I guess it's Monique who made the biggest impression.  Never had any trouble remembering "Monique".

Gabby and Chris.  Mike and Justine (pet pet pet).  Monique and Derek.  Aris and Cam-sit-on-my-face-eron.  There.  Those are the only couples where I know both names.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

"Hold my purse"

This is what I tell my girlfriends. 

Honestly. This woman 

They are both fucking loaded. 

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! I've smuggled in enough muffins for everyone and I've removed the bathmat to prevent accidents. Where's the pool? I WANT POOL! 

Who's pregnant?

Pool? Who's swimming. 

Wait. Probiotics

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
19 minutes ago, candall said:

Well, I am here to snark out the end of this season in style--although I still don't know half their names.  Directv guide mentions that "Nathan considers taking the plunge with Skylar."  Nathan?   WTF? 

Side note .... Gene was originally named Keith #BetterCallSaul #ThankHeavenForRethinks

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, candall said:

Well, I am here to snark out the end of this season in style--although I still don't know half their names.  Directv guide mentions that "Nathan considers taking the plunge with Skylar."  Nathan?   WTF?  There's a Nathan?

I only learned two weeks ago that Crybaby Bathmat was "Ashley".

I guess it's Monique who made the biggest impression.  Never had any trouble remembering "Monique".

Gabby and Chris.  Mike and Justine (pet pet pet).  Monique and Derek.  Aris and Cam-sit-on-my-face-eron.  There.  Those are the only couples where I know both names.

Nathan is the bearded man who lives in grandma's creepy, doll-filled house of horrors.  Skylar is his recently released GF whose mother will! Not! Visit! Her! in the Cemetery! if she dies from an OD.  Of course, Skylar insists she's not using.  She's just getting loaded on booze.  We would ask her exes how quickly that escalates to meth, but they are in places mom won't visit. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2