Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Old Cam is a funny guy, isn't he?  Aris is complaining that HE is supposed to be taking care of HER (what in the hell is wrong with her, btw?) and she tells him to get out  and he says "DIVORCE ME"

Hilarious!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, all Michael needs is that one mega hit and he and his entire extended family will be set for LIFE. Just ask him. 

I've listened to some of his music.  While he is the best rapper I've listened to on this show, that bar is very low.  Subterranean. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

She expected him to bring her medicine? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's at a HOTEL. Call the front desk and ask someone to fetch you some. But noooooo. She wants to lie around all day, throwing up and feeling like shit. So she can berate Cam when he finally reels in. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Wasn't it Gabby who was fantasizing, in the last "season," about getting pregnant immediately?

####

Do the rest of you have Toby Keith drawling to his target demographic about Buckling Up on behalf of the National Sheriff's Association?

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She expected him to bring her medicine? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's at a HOTEL. Call the front desk and ask someone to fetch you some. But noooooo. She wants to lie around all day, throwing up and feeling like shit. So she can berate Cam when he finally reels in. 

I didn't know hotels offered that service.  Good to know!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I went to college in RI. I’m waiting for them to refer to a “cabinet.” And I fondly remember Awful Awfuls at the Newport Creamery.

The Newport Creamery actually in Newport closed. I was bereft. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

"What did I do?"  Hmm, the escalator was a challenge.  Your knuckles are bruised and you don't know why.  You told your relatives that your wife did not want to be there.  Sounds good to me.

I can guarantee Cam was never a frat boy, unless they had a frat in cell Afghanistan. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I went to college in RI. I’m waiting for them to refer to a “cabinet.” And I fondly remember Awful Awfuls at the Newport Creamery.

What's a Rhode Island cabinet?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I didn't know hotels offered that service.  Good to know!

Hell yeah, just call the front desk. The concierge could probably just get cold medicine and bottled water at the gift shop. 

Acting like a "frat boy". That is rich. Like Cameron was ever within a mile of a frat. 

Gotta applaud her dedication to her lashes, though. She's been sick nigh unto death all day but those lashes are firmly affixed. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hell yeah, just call the front desk. The concierge could probably just get cold medicine and bottled water at the gift shop. 

Acting like a "frat boy". That is rich. Like Cameron was ever within a mile of a frat. 

Gotta applaud her dedication to her lashes, though. She's been sick nigh unto death all day but those lashes are firmly affixed. 

I was in a hotel in Montreal.  I had the flu.  Ends up a lot of people did.  The hotel did a special program where they delivered medicine, soup, beverages, etc.  They also had a doctor do room calls.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why would she quit her job when she’s pregnant and needs health insurance?

He's going to be recording and touring and he needs Justine to be home counting the millions that will be rolling in. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Crab cakes? Should have ordered shrimp Alfredo.

Maybe Michael will order it. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I was in a hotel in Montreal.  I had the flu.  Ends up a lot of people did.  The hotel did a special program where they delivered medicine, soup, beverages, etc.  They also had a doctor do room calls.  

If you hit the lobby between 5 and 6, Pear Tree will give you some wine in a little plastic cup.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

He was “Mr Mom” one day trying to talk to his sneaker associate while the kids were making a racket, and now he needs Justine to quit her job to take care of the kids full time. Leave it in god’s hands?!? God isn’t going to pay the mortgage and electric bill!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1