Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Absolutely does! I'm a retired administrative assistant, but don't go asking me anything about Excel sheets. I've forgotten it all. My houseguest is an admin in academia (as I was) and she works from home two days a week. Even overhearing her in a Zoom meeting gives me the vapors. 

Honestly  that's the best part about retirement. No more constant low level agita. I didn't realize that I had that until it was gone 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

why do we have nothing? you are asking the guy who JUST got OUT of JAIL why you have nothing? this woman is a few sandwiches short of a basket 

They have nothing because she blew the money on plastic surgery and anal bleaching.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

And she has the exact same voice and accent as her daughter.

We speak the way we’re spoken to. I thought it was so interesting in the movie CODA, when the hearing girl said that when she first started school, she spoke like a Deaf person. It didn’t occur to me until then that she would pick up a Deaf person’s way of speaking, since that’s what she heard. 

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Gabby: "We're taking it slow."

YOU GOT MARRIED.

Right? I sat straight up in bed and SCREAMED

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Honestly  that's the best part about retirement. No more constant low level agita. I didn't realize that I had that until it was gone 

I love retirement SO MUCH. I can't believe I worked for fifty fucking years. I love lounging, reading, cooking, shopping, lying around......it is bliss!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
Just now, goofygirl said:

Red shoes, black bottoms, yellow stitching... Sounds awful!  Jeebus. Boob sling is buying a pregnancy test.  Of COURSE she is.  She NEEDS to have ANOTHER kid like she needs another hole in her head.

Seven kids between them. Lord.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Ha.  I'm suddenly reminded of the expression on my mother's face when the boyfriend I brought home from my Southern Belle college was a ponytailed scruff-puppy with a rip in the ass of his jeans, no undies.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9