Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, you're the lawyer here! What's the scoop? 

I think it’s not so much visitors as he’s living there and if she doesn’t have a lease, he can tell her to go with notice. If she does have a lease, depends on what the termination provisions are…

*also a lawyer* 😀

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I think it’s not so much visitors as he’s living there and if she doesn’t have a lease, he can tell her to go with notice. If she does have a lease, depends on what the termination provisions are…

*also a lawyer* 😀

I cannot tell you how much it comforts me to know that we have such an abundance of lawyers here! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ashley needs a new business model for her burgeoning jewelry sales gig.

She's going to join an MLM, isn't she? It's inevitable. She's a sitting duck for some Lularoe or Amway or essential oils shark. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot tell you how much it comforts me to know that we have such an abundance of lawyers here! 

Retired lawyer here, does that count? (Never did criminal, though.)

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh noes! Her fabulous jewelry business is failing!

Hmm. she sells estate jewelry.  There was a pandemic.  Also sales of jewelry have been down across the board.  And she seems to work from her house.  I see no reason to believe she's not a titan of industry.  They are typically known for their crying jags.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Hard to believe Ashley has made poor life choices.

Ashley is the embodiment of poor life choices.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

In MA, it’s next to impossible to evict a tenant.

My friend almost had to evict her deadbeat boyfriend who was living in her house - no lease but he’d been there over a year and got bills there, so she learned he had tenants’ rights. He refused to leave until she told him she’d go through legal channels to evict him - he was a really shady dude so the threat of the law got him moving. (This was PA.)

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

My dad was a retired immigration lawyer and I had a ton of questions for him when I started watching 90 Day Fiance!  Too bad he passed in 2021.  It would be nice to get his thoughts on the show and share them on the boards!  

• Like 4
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Retired lawyer here, does that count? (Never did criminal, though.)

Absolutely does! I'm a retired administrative assistant, but don't go asking me anything about Excel sheets. I've forgotten it all. My houseguest is an admin in academia (as I was) and she works from home two days a week. Even overhearing her in a Zoom meeting gives me the vapors. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Smirking while recounting your convictions is such a good look.but Mom Gabby is more concerned with other girls, Lord.

And she has the exact same voice and accent as her daughter.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1