Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Houseguest baked brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I went down during the break and cut myself an indecently huge brownie. What have I become??

Live your Life!!! <3  

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Houseguest baked brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I went down during the break and cut myself an indecently huge brownie. What have I become??

I like how you roll. I’d have a tall glass of milk along with it, but that just me.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1

Well, at least she didn't pair the pierced nipple t-shirt with those ridiculously ripped up jeans.  Cuz that would have been sketch.

And Cam, standing there in a whole store full of muted grey and navy suits in his bright raspberry velveteen jacket--is there a beret that comes with?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

The security guard is in the car now with Monique??  How's that gonna help?  He needs to be driving not in the passenger seat!

Gabby did something that could put her ass in jail for FIVE years??? Whut the what??

• Like 3
Just now, candall said:

Well, at least she didn't pair the pierced nipple t-shirt with those ridiculously ripped up jeans.  Cuz that would have been sketch.

And Cam, standing there in a whole store full of muted grey and navy suits in his bright raspberry velveteen jacket--is there a beret that comes with?

It comes with a top hat, cane, and a cape.

"I just had some legal things I wanted to talk about"

"Well, you're in luck, young lady, I'm a LAWYER!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Ooooh I had a beret moment last weekend and I do NOT regret it.  😅 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's like 3 to 5 in the pen. Was it worth it, Bunkie? Do you feel lucky, Bunkie?

• LOL 5
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

looking it up 

A person commits terroristic threats if he or she threatens to commit any crime of violence

She probably said “I’m gonna kill you” or something. My guess is that the cousin popped off, drunk, and was messing with the security guard, Gabby, also drunk, intervened, but you know she has neither chill nor sense, so she made things worse. Sounds like she hit the cop who arrested her.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, candall said:

I heard they throw in a free bottle of strawberry Thunderbird fortified wine with every jacket.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I read that David Crosby was an asshole, but i did love some of his music. RIP.

Like many musicians, he was pretty difficult in person.

David Crosby was one of just a few people who was at Monterrey Pop, Woodstock, and Altamont. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Like many musicians, he was pretty difficult in person.

David Crosby was one of just a few people who was at Monterrey Pop, Woodstock, and Altamont. 

I read his first memoir, and other books about that time and place in music. He was an asshole while he was drugging, but seems to have found a place of peace and healing in his later years. His genius for songwriting and harmony, and his gorgeous voice, will never be forgotten. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4