Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Okay, answering the phone on a date like that is really rude. I’d be pissed. It’s not even about who’s calling; she was rude to be on the phone at all, and was she going to just carry on a conversation at the table with Nathan sitting right there?

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

My live fades, my vision dims, all that is left are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the woman we called Monique. 

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Justine thinks highly of herself. 

At least Michael is attractive and has some skill as a rapper.  Derek and Chris on the other hand . . .  they have, um, wait, I'm thinking . . . I'm sure I can find something good to say . . . . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I know, right?  Isn't their dinner the REASON why there's voicemail?  So they can gaze into each other's eyes and drool??  

If you have kids and want to see if the sitter is calling, sure - check the phone, if it’s the sitter, get up and walk away from the table to take the call. If not, silence the phone (and my phone is on vibrate anyway) and go back to your meal. They don’t have kids; there’s no excuse.

1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Justine seems to be larger in the Life After Lockup commercial. I assume those two fools are already working on baby number...on hell...what number are they on?

I think they have 7 kids between them. I think she has 3 and he has 4. Hers by two men, his by … two? Women.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder if she’s met the dog my family had when I was a kid. 

No worries, that dog lives here with me now.

####

Hey, boulder holder has a new attitude that says "Sassy!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We had our first plowable (private road and driveway) snow today, about five. Inches.I forgot how much snow sucks. Yet here I am.

Wow, really? We barely got an inch here. Just cold, raw, and what the weather casters like to call "mixed precipitation"--snow, rain, freezing rain, sleet.....nasty all around but at least no accumulation to speak of. (Thanking all the gods in the pantheon for this).

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, really? We barely got an inch here. Just cold, raw, and what the weather casters like to call "mixed precipitation"--snow, rain, freezing rain, sleet.....nasty all around but at least no accumulation to speak of. (Thanking all the gods in the pantheon for this).

That shittyness is here now. At least I'm in my jammies with bourbon and my Bunkies 

• Hugs 1