Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

Babes. We been here awhile. Let’s not be pretend to be innocent virgins. There is never a new low. It changes every second of this show. Need reminding? Prostrate. Milking. 

Thanks for helping me snap out of it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And really, couldn't you have taken me to dinner, given me flowers, and plied me with the finest Prosecco? 

She was just so thrilled he didn't make any reference during the proposal to sitting on his face, she had to say yes.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, lamujerdecente said:

I am here for my folks. My children and husband pretend I don’t exist fridays from 830-1030.

I order their Uber eats and they pretend I am not watching this. It works. 

Sounds like my house.  My husband is obliviously confused by my Friday night habits...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

What do you think Nathan is doing?

Planning skylar’s making of a corpse doll?

oh mike. He’s eye candy (and I will deny this under oath Sammir) and no just smug?But stop rapping please, it stains the eye candy, Ugh just smug came on my screen. I will take Mike’s rapping. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Did I just see Sarah, of Shawn and Sarah, in front of a sex swing? Because what I am NOT about to do is see Shawn using a sex swing.

We gonna need alot of eye bleach in February.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

Well, bunkies, that was fun. Have a lovely weekend! Houseguest and I are going to watch Maggie Smith movies tomorrow, and probably cook. See those of you who are gluttons for punishment Sunday night. Thanks for all the laughs--I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

S05.E06: Car Chase From Hell 

Monique & Derek are followed on a wild car chase; Chris discovers Gabby’s secret.

Yes, the car chase continues.  Monique panics and speeds up.  Derek tells her to slow down.  Will they spin the car?  Will they crash?  Will we find out Nana's chasing them?  More to come on the Fast and the Furious: Idiot Drift. 

We'll learn Gabby's secret, because of course she has a secret.  They all have secrets.  Without secrets, how will they ever build loving, trusting relationships?  

Finally, not to scare you off, I fear we will get to hear the musical stylings of Cameron; a.k.a. OG Kam.  Gird your ears.  Rhythm is not his strong suit, and rhythm is critical to rap. 

Original air date 2023.01.20  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hey Bitches

I've got my titty tee on, my notebook, my beats and bars and I'm ready to make my move to Vegas. But first let me pull up on this Bitch and smack her in her face. Hold up now, who's this tailing me?

Edited by Maybeitsme
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

Hope you all remembered to check in with your parole officer this week.

Meanwhile, my dog is like a fart factory tonight. I already lit a fragrant candle in an attempt to neutralize the smell. 

Derek sitting in his car seat next to his mother. I am roaring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 5