Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

she slept in her lashes 

It reminds me of Torch Song Trilogy when Harvey Fierstein's character wakes up, gets completely cleaned up, does his hair, etc., then goes back to bed, making sure he is lying in his most flattering position so he looks his best when his boyfriend wakes up. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

This couple!! What are their names?  He seems like a straight-up gangsta!  What a personality!!

And he's so incredibly  courteous to her too!

Cameron & Aris!!  Okey dokey.  They are hilarious.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, candall said:

Oh NO.  My pre-LAL disco nap got me again!

Do you think I'll be able to catch up with the storylines??  Looks like Chris did something to upset Gabby. . . . well, that's new.

Well, the storylines are so complex, and the characters so subtle and nuanced, it'll be a struggle, but I believe in you. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Did they turn off the burner under the bacon?

They turned off one burner and turned on another.  I'll be here all week.  

OG Kam must have been hungry in prison with no cooch to eat. 

He is a very untalented rapper.  I don't know what these folks are hearing, but what I am hearing is not good. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

he blew her away? has she never hard ANYONE else rap? 

When I was in high school, guys used to freestyle at parties. Some of those verses were better than that.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I cook the entire package in the oven. The leftovers go into a ziploc bag to be used later 

I made two pieces of bacon for breakfast this morning. I have a small sheet pan that’s perfect for that. (Also great for roasting single servings of veggies, which I did for my lunchtime grain bowl.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Your broke ass, with a white sheet and a toe tag

Of course, those of us who watch 90 Day, Caribbean Love have been privileged to hear the unique stylings of Valentine, whose immortal "She's looking real sleek/right down to her ass cheeks" brought tears to our eyes. 

• LOL 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The lad's a regular Shakespeare. A wordsmith. An artist. That the world does not know this unique genius is nothing short of astonishing. 

He's an icon, he's a legend ,and He is The Moment.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I cook the entire package in the oven. The leftovers go into a ziploc bag to be used later 

The market had a sale on Oscar Myer bacon, two pounds for $8. But you had to buy two. I checked online to make sure I could freeze it. I don’t think I ver had two pounds of bacon in my possession, ever.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, candall said:

Oh NO.  My pre-LAL disco nap got me again!

Do you think I'll be able to catch up with the storylines??  Looks like Chris did something to upset Gabby. . . . well, that's new.

Don't worry; Gabby is still upset by the same thing she was upset about last week.  Gabby is nothing if not consistent in her pettiness and ability to convince herself that all women want Chris. 

4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

This couple!! What are their names?  He seems like a straight-up gangsta!  What a personality!!

And he's so incredibly  courteous to her too!

By his own admission, he has "been thuggin' [his] whole life!"  What does she see in him? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I buy the pre-cooked bacon and just heat up what I want in the micro for about 5-7 seconds.

• Like 2