Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh, here we go!!  Gabby's about to go IN on all HER crap!  She's in trouble for something!  Did she say she ran from the cops because they said she was speeding and they were lying, so SHE RAN from them??

Lort.  She is an idiot.  Obviously, so is Chris because he gave her all his money but jeebus!  They are BOTH morons!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Now Gabby might go to jail?! She might be better off starting over with Love During Lockup as the prisoner.

Oh please, please can she go to jail? I know that's mean, but I really don't like her

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Oh please, please can she go to jail? I know that's mean, but I really don't like her

It would be EPIC to see Gabby without her lashes and lip fillers and hair extensions, in a prison jumpsuit. Her mortification would be a balm to my soul.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Legend has it, Monique is still driving and screaming.

Ack!  There's a joke somewhere in there about dying peacefully in your sleep, not like the rest of your passengers.

Mmmmm.  Never mind.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I may have an idea for a great reality TV show;  LITTLE PERSON LOGGER   ...he's real, my secretary knows him.   He's a legit little person logger.  I need to see how to form a production company and do a reel, sign him up and pitch him.  I have no television experience, but I think it could be great.  I need to meet him and see if he would pop on TV.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It would be EPIC to see Gabby without her lashes and lip fillers and hair extensions, in a prison jumpsuit. Her mortification would be a balm to my soul.

But she'd always  have the bleached backend

• LOL 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Theres more to the story... he has a really big personality, a real character... my secretary and her mom know him fairly well.

I think you have a winner! 

When you write your memoir PLEASE mention us on you Acknowledgements page. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5