Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm so excited it's Friday.  I have my wine, my pizza, my massage gun just came in the mail (and I really need it today), and I worked HARD this week at work and in the gym.  I am ready to chill with y'all and watch this trash!  

Can we please find out who the heck was following Monique and Derek??  

I got my flower

I got my power

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Got off the phone with my parole officer, so I'm good to go.

Ahem, don't you mean your "parole agent"? Sounds so much better. 

I just came from meeting with my lawyer, Mr. Figgins, at his very professional legal firm. He is now questioning every decision that led him to law school. 

Good to see you all, and it looks like you're in fine form! I have my talons firmly affixed to my fingers and I'm ready to cut a bitch if they disrespect me. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve had my current car since 2015. I just found out yesterday that it has fog lamps.

I didn't know that my prior car had fog lights until just before I traded it in.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Can the landlord strictly control visitors?  I don't think that's 100 legit.

A lot of leases have rules about how long someone can stay - and Travis lives there, I assume he’s paroled there. He’s not a visitor.

• Like 4

The bathmat tripper doesn’t own this house? And now we’re finding out she can barely afford rent because business has been bad. Interesting. Maybe “jewelry school” isn’t the way to go.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2