Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yes leave the sneaker mogul alone to work. At the kitchen table.

and of course she’s gonna take a pregnancy test. Try something new, show.

WHAT?? SHE MIGHT BE PREGGERS???? Well, that is just shocking. I am so surprised by this totally predictable development. 

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Are these actually sneakers that exist for purchase?

Oh, my sweet summer child.

• LOL 6
Just now, Empress1 said:

Are these actually sneakers that exist for purchase?

I was kind of surprised to see his sketch and talking about prototypes. I assumed he bought sneakers and just added what looked like plastic bumpers and whatnot on them. But it looks like he actually did manage to get a manufacturer of his designs from prison! That’s pretty impressive, actually.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

Ha.  I'm suddenly reminded of the expression on my mother's face when the boyfriend I brought home from my Southern Belle college was a ponytailed scruff-puppy with a rip in the ass of his jeans, no undies.

and the regional hacky sack champ, I'll bet!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Mom of the year…here I bought you crap from the hotel snack section. 

Last week, didn't that one guy run out to Drury Inn and steal some breakfast muffins for his lady love?  

Must be a thing.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Bowling? Maybe parolees aren't allowed to go axe throwing?

This town might not be large or sophisticated enough for such an elite establishment. 

So Aris got knocked up by some ne'er do well who was dipping the old wick far and wide. And now she has chosen this ugly, felonious troll to hang her hopes an dreams on. This woman has a seriously damaged picker. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Last week, didn't that one guy run out to Drury Inn and steal some breakfast muffins for his lady love?  

Must be a thing.

Now he's spending 3 to 5 in the joint due to muffin smuggling 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This town might not be large or sophisticated enough for such an elite establishment. 

So Aris got knocked up by some ne'er do well who was dipping the old wick far and wide. And now she has chosen this ugly, felonious troll to hang her hopes an dreams on. This woman has a seriously damaged picker. 

But Cameron is a "talented" rapper!  I mean, as long as the audience is deaf and blind, he's great.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Can I just take this opportunity to say how much I am appreciating the liveliness of this chat? My 600 Pound Life was so boring this week that we Pounders struggled to stay awake for the interminable two hours. 

Also, It is my son's birthday today! He's 29! He's such a great person and I love him so much! 

Then and now: 

50943340_10212667604396214_400508406181396480_o.jpg

69493383_1188229741377266_4103171369573810176_n.jpg

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Muffin smuggling" sounds vaguely risqué, or like a Victorian slang term. "He's a beastly muffin smuggler!" 

It's the heated steering wheel of Primetimer--you can make an accent??

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3