Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I read his first memoir, and other books about that time and place in music. He was an asshole while he was drugging, but seems to have found a place of peace and healing in his later years. His genius for songwriting and harmony, and his gorgeous voice, will never be forgotten. 

He rated hand rolled joints on Twitter 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Derek is sneaking out to see the woman who was chasing him!! Ooh, this cliffhanger is worth it after all.

How the hell was Nathan driving away and yet had some type of radar to know that someone was giving Skylar (or whatever her name is) a shot?! This guy has a real bad temper. This girl should stay far away from him.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Bunkies, 

Keep the rubber side down.  Don't get into a car with Monique. Stay off the phone during dinner. And if you get pulled over, comply with the officer - do not drive off, especially if you were pulled over for going 90 in a 45 zone (you know, what Gabby considers "not speeding".)

I'm off to buy earplugs in case they have Cameron serenade us again.  

In the immortal words of Michael, I have to go see parole right now.  

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Gabby's legal rep, Mr. Figgins, seems to be conducting their initial consultation in the supply closet, surrounded by Hammersmith paper boxes, three law books and, what are those? Bananas? 

I would watch a spin-off of the legal talent they dredge up for this show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm so excited it's Friday.  I have my wine, my pizza, my massage gun just came in the mail (and I really need it today), and I worked HARD this week at work and in the gym.  I am ready to chill with y'all and watch this trash!  

Can we please find out who the heck was following Monique and Derek??  

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4
Just now, candall said:

Gabby's legal rep, Mr. Figgins, seems to be conducting their initial consultation in the supply closet, surrounded by Hammersmith paper boxes, three law books and, what are those? Bananas? 

I would watch a spin-off of the legal talent they dredge up for this show.

Remember the therapist seasons ago that didn't wear shoes and had that dirty floor 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
15 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Aris working that fan when she meets the sisters.

Did we discuss the one sister's shirt? Was that torn? Because...damn. that was a choice 

I didn’t know what to make of it! I wasn’t even sure that I knew what I was looking at.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Hi Bunkies, just back from bleaching my bum.  Thank goodness my incarcerated beau has some lawsuit bucks...

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm so excited it's Friday.  I have my wine, my pizza, my massage gun just came in the mail (and I really need it today), and I worked HARD this week at work and in the gym.  I am ready to chill with y'all and watch this trash!  

Can we please find out who the heck was following Monique and Derek??  

I'm enjoying mini pickles along with a Moscow Mule.  Weird, but surprisingly tasty, combination!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

I'm so confused by this whole thing. Why would his sisters want to chase his car around town and possibly cause an accident? Just because they don't like her doesn't mean they want to kill their brother. 

Nathan is giving me bad vibes. 

• Like 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi, cellies. Anyone have anything to share this week? New tattoos, sidewalk wedding or proposal, pending criminal charges?

I bought a car (I couldn't find anyone in prison to buy me one and deliver it to my front door)

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I bought a car (I couldn't find anyone in prison to buy me one and deliver it to my front door)

Did you really buy a car?  Congratulations!  That's big dill!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

If I relapse its HIS fault ... she is already setting him up to be the fall guy .. no one makes you use lady if you relapse its because YOU relapsed 

I have a feeling ex cons use everything and everyone they can as an excuse for their bad behavior.

• Like 4