Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Once I had a couple of guys following me and my then boyfriend.  I drove to a busy downtown street and parked.  Once they passed, I drove right to the Police Department.

They say that’s what you’re supposed to do, lead them to the cops.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Didn't he only give her half and gave the other half to his mother? Still an idiot though...

Leaving for himself a hefty . . . ZERO.  I can't get that out of my head.  WHAT was he thinking??

Gabby's regular old stretched out vagina would have pleased Chris just fine and she would have been happy with, say, $25k falling into her lap from Chris's beatdown.

It's the Gift of the Magi 2.0.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Theres more to the story... he has a really big personality, a real character... my secretary and her mom know him fairly well.

TLC will call it "I'm Stumped!"

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think you have a winner! 

When you write your memoir PLEASE mention us on you Acknowledgements page. 

I'm completely serious.  I have show biz aspirations, but alas the fickle Hand of Fate chose a different path for me.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I missed Gabby’s legal troubles. Can someone fill me in?

We don’t know. We know she got her license is suspended because she ran from a cop when he was giving her a speeding ticket but we don’t know what else she did.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think you have a winner! 

When you write your memoir PLEASE mention us on you Acknowledgements page. 

During covid I was thinking seriously about applying to work in the Sony records legal department, but cooler heads prevailed.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'll report back in six months when I'm a sleazy exploitive reality show producer walking around with my shirt collar open to expose my hairy chest and gold chain.

Just don't forget the little people who were there for you and believed in you on your way up the rickety ladder to the sleazy producer heights. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

We don’t know. We know she got her license is suspended because she ran from a cop when he was giving her a speeding ticket but we don’t know what else she did.

Now I'm confused. When Jasmine went to the car dealer, he said you can't buy a car (in PA, but evidently it's pretty common across states) without a license. So did Gabby buy the Beatdown Beamer before her license was suspended or did she somehow get around that?

• Fire 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Now I'm confused. When Jasmine went to the car dealer, he said you can't buy a car (in PA, but evidently it's pretty common across states) without a license. So did Gabby buy the Beatdown Beamer before her license was suspended or did she somehow get around that?

I think she bought it before.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'll report back in six months when I'm a sleazy exploitive reality show producer walking around with my shirt collar open to expose my hairy chest and gold chain.

POP that collar 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Oh no! Lindsey and mumbles are coming back 😢 

and Chance ugh I don't know if I can take more of his creep vibe .. who am I kidding I won't be missing a episode 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4