Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I saw plenty of people using the Denise Richards affair as an example of a lie. 

And the only lie is about denying she said that Kim was close to death because she probably felt embarrassed she hurt Kyle (I don't think anybody wants to hear this about their sister). 

I see a lot of diverting from Kathy's bad behavior, behavior she admitted to herself. On camera. She was really angry because of the tequila not getting promoted (for the fifth time), which was eventually promoted anyway, at the hat store, and outside - Sheree said she was shaking. The non promotion was so unimportant as an event, but her overreaction is consistent with somebody's huge entitlement, and it's a character trait which makes it really believable she acted the same way at the club, and at the house. 

I think she was doing it to hurt Kyle, frankly, and to drive a wedge between the sisters since they were both trying to come to some kind of truce. (Just like with Kathy.) There was NO reason to start that rumor, especially with somebody with Sassoon’s sensitivity about drug abuse — again, another calculated move. Did you really buy her shocked face when Kyle and LVP confronted her about it, and her constant denials of “I DO NOT remember saying that?” How she thought she would not be held accountable for it is beyond me. Lisa Rinna gives ZERO fucks about other people’s feelings. She only apologized to Kim later because her ass was truly backed into a corner, and even that felt half-hearted.

She just seems to have a need to destroy other people’s fragile relationships. Does that somehow make her happy?

Since this is getting really close to being off topic with the reunion, I’ll stop.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

I think if the "receipts" showed that Rinna was telling the truth about the Elton John tickets Bravo would have shown that during the reunion.  The fact that none of that was shown tells me 1 of 3 things, they either proved that Rinna is telling the truth and production is done with her and doesn't care about showing her in a good light, the "receipts" proved nothing and were a waste of time, my personal theory, or they proved Sutton right but most everyone is on Suttons side anyway so no need to validate her.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Andy Cohen said that Rinna's envelopes contained “receipts" relating to the Elton John benefit, so I guess Rinna didn’t lie about it after all.

If the envelopes contained "receipts" relating to the Elton John benefit, why did Rinna post this on her Instagram just before the reunion?  u8p1vxyqmyi91.thumb.webp.2e0c0a7a29197f9a2570fd62f6d65e01.webp

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 10/29/2022 at 8:50 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I think Denise does not like or trust Rinna. Many of these women agree to be on the show because they want the job, even though they realize they may be working with women they don’t like.

Not always. I believe Denise RIchard’s original contract was for either 2 or 3 years. 

When Kathy told Rinna she was a bully and listed the people Rinna had treated badly, I wish she had included Denise. It was a glaring omission. I also wish Andy had made the point that given how aggressive Rinna has been in her own behavior, it’s surprising she was “traumatized” by Kathy. He mentioned her yelling but didn’t speak to the wine bottle incident with Kim. 

Erika also did not come off well at all. She sounded angry, defiant and cold. I’m surprised she has any fans. I have no interest in hearing about her sex life, especially the sexist, dismissive way she refers to men. Imagine if a man was walking about women this way. He’d be pummeled. 

Kyle is a mess. Why does she encourage her sisters to come on this show if it is so emotionally draining? Speaking of sisters, I wonder what Kim thinks of this season and the reunion and if she’s on good terms with Kyle. 

It’s just a rumor, right? I don’t think there are receipts or Kyle wouldn’t be talking to Dorit at all. Actually, I think if it were true that Dorit and Mauricio were having an affair, Kyle would leave the show or at least stop filming for a while (like Heather on RHOC). 

Kyle seemed bothered.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

If the envelopes contained "receipts" relating to the Elton John benefit, why did Rinna post this on her Instagram just before the reunion?  u8p1vxyqmyi91.thumb.webp.2e0c0a7a29197f9a2570fd62f6d65e01.webp

Excellent screen capture. Game, set, match.

I believe some gossip sites made a big deal about this. Joke’s on them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Almost everyone thinks Denise probably messed around with Brandi. We were all outraged Rinna threw her friend under the bus and how gross it was of the women to push her to talk about her sex life. It was honestly perverted imo. If you don’t care for Denise, you can at least show some decency towards her husband and kids. 

The lying part to me is when she said she was “trying to protect” Denise. If Denise needed protection from anything, it was Lisa and the rest of Fox Force 5.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2

the Denise thing had NOTHING to do with Lisa and was between consenting adults all way over the age of 30 .... why she made it her mission to get to the "truth" made no sense other then the girls were pissed she was so popular and were looking for a way to knock her down.... its not about lying with the Denise thing with Lisa its the sneak she was my friend for 20+ years but she went to that length for what?? why?? what was her end goal with the "truth"? and goes to point that Lisa will do anything to remain relevant on this show including destroying decades long friendships for it ... but yea she needs her mothers death to humanize her to deflect from her vile narcissistic personality 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kim Richards, as an addict for decades could be near death at different points of her life. She is in and out rehab constantly. So, that was not a lie.

Concerning this and whether or not Lisa was lying about what Kathy said, my feeling is that unless you are deliberately trying to destroy someone’s life, there are just certain things that you don’t say on a TV program for millions to hear. Lisa has done that again and again over the years. She is vindictive and cruel and will stop at nothing to bring someone down. That is my issue with her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13
On 10/30/2022 at 6:52 PM, ZettaK said:

And Kathy's text was followed by attorneys' cease and desist letters to Rinna and others.

If there are any legal folks out there, please correct me if I am wrong. My understanding is that a cease and desist only says "provide proof of what you are saying, or shut up. Otherwise, you risk a lawsuit."

So if Rinna had proof, the cease and desist wouldn't apply.  Unless I am completely misunderstanding it or have it confused with something else. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Looks like Rinna can’t “own it” or take the heat.

I just tried to delete this because I realized that a lot of people are leaving Twitter because of Elon Musk. But I can’t figure out how to delete it!

159E5515-2965-4DEF-9FB7-F901ABF98D98.thumb.jpeg.f57badc91066bf2833d77b23b165b015.jpeg

Edited by Mar
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Saying that an addict for decades is close to death is not lying either.

If they're sober at the time then yes, it is.  

And saying it on TV for the world to hear is a shitty, shitty thing.  

But, sure, Rinna is just "speaking her truth."  Doesn't matter if it's not the truth, or if it hurts people, as long as that loudmouth gets her airtime, it's all good.

Not to mention if it was true, why did she deny saying it?  

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
On 10/31/2022 at 7:31 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

**there are stipulations in each contract from Bravo that shields the network and the person on the show from a plethora of legal issues by being on this show I am sure "slander" is one of those things that cant be sued for due to the contract** what do you think Diana in her threat to Garcelle that no contract could "save" her was about?? 

Those would be civil/contractual liabilities, right? I assume within the contract  it states clearly what the "penalty" would be for breaking it - termination, $$$$, etc. Back in the early Survivor days I remember the penalty for revealing the winner was something like 5 million dollars, which is something none of those contestants had in the first place, so getting into 5 million debt would be a strong disincentive to reveal the winner. Presumably the cost of BH housewives violating their Bravo contracts is high, but to Diana it would be chump change if she really wanted to go after somebody legally. 

Or she was threatening physical violence for which she probably also feels pretty immune from prosecution. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Concerning this and whether or not Lisa was lying about what Kathy said, my feeling is that unless you are deliberately trying to destroy someone’s life, there are just certain things that you don’t say on a TV program for millions to hear. Lisa has done that again and again over the years. She is vindictive and cruel and will stop at nothing to bring someone down. That is my issue with her.

Spreading lies to Eden Sassoon of all people, a recovering addict who lost a sister to addiction, was deliberate. Rinna has also seen the friction that has always been underneath the Richards’ family dynamic, which is why she barged in on Kyle’s and Kathy’s visit, and then proceeded with all her baseless claims.

Lisa Rinna is a mean, calculating bitch whose act was finally exposed at the reunion. She seeks only to destroy.

Now whether people choose to see that or not — that’s on them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Cursing is not lying. Saying that an addict for decades is close to death is not lying either. Discussing Denise Richards' "affair" with Brandi Granville (something that different people including Sutton who mentioned it on a talking head knew about) is not a nice thing to do, but it's not a lie. The show pushes the HWs to pursue storylines (like Denise's, or Kathy's). I don't doubt that Sutton questioning Diana's miscarriage was Bravo producer generated. 

Double standards. We give leeway to Kathy because we didn't see the incident at the club, or house, but we don't believe Rinna about the Elton John tickets in the reunion because we didn't see it. 

And Lisa chooses to push OTHER HW's storylines.  Nothing about herself. Storylines that can really hurt people and she doesn't give a damn.  Stories none of us would have heard because it wasn't on the show.  Sounds like Lisa is trying to produce the show AND keep the lens off of her life.  It isn't that we didn't see the Rinna/Elton John thing, it is that Rinna lies.  A lot.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

My understanding is that a cease and desist only says "provide proof of what you are saying, or shut up. Otherwise, you risk a lawsuit."

So if Rinna had proof, the cease and desist wouldn't apply.  Unless I am completely misunderstanding it or have it confused with something else. 

A c&d is merely a DEMAND to a person or company to CEASE/STOP engaging in certain conduct (trademark or copyright infringement, slander or libel, breach of contractual terms, whatever) that the party that sent the c&d deems detrimental. And DESIST from doing it in the future.  And there's usually OR ELSE - meaning, or we'll file a lawsuit.

If the conduct continues, the party who sent the c&d has options - file a lawsuit, negotiate a resolution, drop the demand at the pre-litigation stage, etc. 

The person receiving the c&d  has options too - stop doing what's demanded (or not), explain why there will be no stopping (or not), file an anticipatory lawsuit (or not), negotiate a resolution, etc. 

No need to provide proof -- it doesn't make a c&d apply or not apply.  Proof is to provide in later litigation (if any) or perhaps provided if it might make the demand go away.  A c&d is not issued by a court of law. It's not filed with a court either (unless provided in a subsequently-filed lawsuit to show that notice was given to the party doing the offending.)

Edited by realityplease
changed "notice" to "demand"
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mother of Odin said:

Kyle seemed bothered.

Agree but this is a woman who cries when a hat drops. I think if she knew her husband was having an affair with a coworker, she'd be more than bothered. She'd go nuts. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Almost everyone thinks Denise probably messed around with Brandi. We were all outraged Rinna threw her friend under the bus and how gross it was of the women to push her to talk about her sex life. It was honestly perverted imo. If you don’t care for Denise, you can at least show some decency towards her husband and kids. 

The lying part to me is when she said she was “trying to protect” Denise. If Denise needed protection from anything, it was Lisa and the rest of Fox Force 5.

YES!!!!!!  It showed me there is no depth too low for fucking Rinna.  

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Maybe it was literally receipts from Aspen: 1 shot 818 Tequilla $12, 1 tacky personalized hat $325…

Don't you have to return the receipt with the item of clothing once it's returned?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Don't you have to return the receipt with the item of clothing once it's returned?

I don't think anything that's been personalized can be returned, with or without a receipt, so Rinna is stuck with that ugly-ass hat.  

• Wink 2
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree but this is a woman who cries when a hat drops. I think if she knew her husband was having an affair with a coworker, she'd be more than bothered. She'd go nuts. 

I agree, however maybe she doesn't really want to know

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Mar said:

I am 100% sure that Lisa said at the reunion that she was at that moment letting go of the whole Kathy situation and would stop talking about it. Well, today…

(these are 2 different posts from her)

she will beat this to death.

https://instagram.com/stories/lisarinna/2962215900741210372?igshid=NjZiMGI4OTY=
FA806A50-FD88-49F9-B325-0E4AB2A15A94.thumb.jpeg.d0dd4b136d6ce72692f1652d8167bf6f.jpeg

I didn’t realize Rinna’s tiny self had some booty. She cray, but her bum does look good there. 

• LOL 2
On 10/30/2022 at 7:48 PM, ZettaK said:

Claiming it's imaginary specualtion is well, imaginary speculation, knowing there was a lot of legal activity.

I know what Erika, and Rinna are, and I criticized them a lot (at least Rinna is not involved in any fraud), but disregarding, or minimizing Kathy's bad behavior, behavior she admitted to, and apologized for it (even to Rinna) during the season, but denied it in the reunion is using false equivalents. 

Andy brought Tamra Judge back (OC), let Vicki Gunvalson guest star (OC), and allowed all of those you mentioned star on the Ultimate Girls Trip S2. It's rumored that Dorinda, Brandi, Phaedra, and Kelli are returning to their old HW shows.

We have all provided evidence of Rinna’s numerous lies, which makes her testimony unreliable. She is NOT a reliable witness. She is a liar. We have provided evidence.

You have not provided one shred of evidence. You have not substantiated your comments re contents of Manila envelopes. Many Housewives bring Manila envelopes, which contain nothing. All drama.

Therefore… There is no proof…

Restored post, just wanted to remind that Rinna’s version of ‘Kathy’s threatening text’ wouldn’t hurt a fly. But it’s ok to hurl a wine glass at Kim. 
Seems Rinna doesn’t understand the definition of ‘threatening.’

Edited by lili45
Punctuation
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8

All this talk about Kathy's melt downs and nasty comments about the other women, etc...but nobody is mentioning the empty bottle of 818 that the bartender "poured" Rinna's shot and then made sure the label was facing the camera.

I do not believe that Mo was in the house when Kathy was having a fit.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All this talk about Kathy's melt downs and nasty comments about the other women, etc...but nobody is mentioning the empty bottle of 818 that the bartender "poured" Rinna's shot and then made sure the label was facing the camera.

I do not believe that Mo was in the house when Kathy was having a fit.

I think it was one of two things -

Mo was not home during Kathy's alleged "psychotic break" and therefore, did not hear any of what was going on. 

~~or~~

There was no "psychotic break", maybe just a few choice words said loudly by Kathy and Mo just ignored it.

Kyle's Aspen house isn't that large that Mo wouldn't have heard anything at all if he was at home, unless he was completely passed out drunk/high.

I'm wondering if Mo was not home and maybe somewhere that he shouldn't have been - does Rinna know about this and is holding it over Kyle's head?  Is that why Kyle seemed almost fearful of what Rinna would say at the Reunion?

And, the $100,000.00 question - why the fuck did Andy not ask something so obvious as this at the Reunion??  [Unless, of course, he was told NOT to ask that question!]

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought Kyle said that he was home. 

Or am I dreaming, and the only word we have is liar face Rinna?

IIRC, Rinna never mentioned whether Mauricio was home or not.  In fact, I don't recall her mentioning him at all in all of her re-tellings of the horrible night in Aspen that shook her so badly.  So badly that she only texted with Erika, but then, locked herself in her room, went to sleep, never reached out for help from Mauricio (who was supposedly in the home), Kyle, any of the other ladies, the producers, or anyone else, and slept so soundly after being so  "shook" that she didn't hear the text message that came in from Kathy about 20 minutes or so after she texted with Erika.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Then how do we know that Mauricio was allegedly sleeping upstairs? We heard that from *someone*! I wish I could remember whom.

I'm pretty sure that Kyle said something about that during a WWHL appearance, but I don't recall Kyle mentioning Mauricio during the Reunion re-hashing of that night, either.

Seems like he disappeared like a puff of smoke!! (pun intended)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I call him Maurice, because that is his name. Ask Kim. She’s the one who said so and she has known him a lot longer than we have, being her brother in law and all. The io was added just before they started on RHOBH. I suppose Kyle wanted him to sound more exotic and special. And pretentious.

He really is just plain Maurice, just like all the other Maurice’s in the world. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I hope so, because that would just be another nail in her coffin - Andy hates to be criticized and/or corrected by the housewives.

Yep. Sort of like what happend to Carole Radziwill. At the NY reunion that got her fired she told Andy that what he said was BS and then she called him out for being afraid of Bethenny like the rest of the cast. Oh he was not pleased. Then came the statement that Carole was leaving Housewives to pursue other avenues like hawking sex toys on a TV shopping network.  Hey maybe Rinna can find work doing this. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 10/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, 65mickey said:

I have a good feeling that Andy will do just about anything to keep Garcelle on the show. He now knows that she is the star of this show for the fans, not Rinna nor Kyle nor Erika.  Imagine how it will come across if he lets the coven run off the first and only African American Beverly HIlls housewive? 

Sadly I think I disagree. No doubt Garcelle is popular, but if Kathy agrees to become a full time cast member and brings La Toya Jackson into the group, he'll dump Garcelle in a heartbeat, though of course he'll do a sad eyed "you people need to tone things down, of COURSE we understand why Garcelle can't be exposing her children to that kind of hatred. Anyway, La Toya, what would Michael's Real Housewife tagline have been?"

• Love 1

No doubt Garcelle is popular, but if Kathy agrees to become a full time cast member and brings La Toya Jackson into the group, he'll dump Garcelle in a heartbeat

Why? Kathy would want Garcelle sticking around, since they seem to genuinely like each other.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I would be floored  if Andy dumped Garcelle.  Why would he get rid of someone who has not caused problems and is extremely popular with the fans unless Kyle gets in his ear? He would face outrage and a huge backlash if he does this. After what happened when he disregarded her feelings at the reunion and the backlash over this that necessitateed a long conversation an apology to Garcelle, I doubt seriously that he would be so stupid to dump Garcelle. Bringing in Latoya Jackson to replace Garcelle um not a smart move. 

And I really don't see Kathy returning as a full time housewife let alone bringing someone with her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7

I hate to be this person, but here goes… I had read that Rinna’s  lip products are being sold on Amazon, so I went to check them out, out of curiosity. Prices on all of the products have been reduced by about 30%. Doesn’t sound too good.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2022 at 11:25 AM, Mar said:

Looks like Rinna can’t “own it” or take the heat.

I just tried to delete this because I realized that a lot of people are leaving Twitter because of Elon Musk. But I can’t figure out how to delete it!

159E5515-2965-4DEF-9FB7-F901ABF98D98.thumb.jpeg.f57badc91066bf2833d77b23b165b015.jpeg

Promise??

• LOL 1

Perhaps Garcelle has better options than this show and she will choose to leave. She's smart and knows she has to leverage all of her opportunities while she can (the awful aging Hollywood woman dilemma). I think she'll stay if the money is big enough and that, along with using the show to promote herself, will be why she stays. It has really helped reinvigorate her career.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I said before if Garcelle leaves it will be because she chose to leave. I hope she gets a big raise and stay on for awhile longer. I could almost stomach Rinna being left on if she were demoted to Friend, and her salary greatly reduced, well almost. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 3