Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Stand in Your Truth

• Start Topic

Robyn loses her cool with Wendy and accuses her of being phony when it comes to Mia's alleged health scare; Gizelle's allegations against Chris leave Candiace furious; Robyn asks Juan for a prenup, but things don't go as planned.

Airdate: 10.23.2022

• Love 1

Lying is like breathing for Mia, that man was not looking in her direction. I wish she, Gizelle and Ashley would understand that not every man wants them. Women like them are the reason why real victims aren't believed when they come forward.

• Applause 9
  • Love 10

Mia is such a liar I’m so over her shit. Nothing that comes out her mouth is the truth.

Ugh Gizelle. Chris doesn’t owe her anything. She’s a lying fake. What Gizelle is doing is fucked up and not right. And Gizelle did bring it to the group.

I wanna know which husband Karen is talking about lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

I hate Candiace but this whole thing about Chris being after other women is bizarre since the cast and producers are undermining all of them: Robyn telling Ashley he works at the W, which is why he said to come out there, Robyn and Karen making Gizelle say over and over he did nothing to actively make her uncomfortable but her gut felt it so he should apologize, and then Mia claiming he was staring at her when he wasn't. 

Having said that I'm not sure why these women feel entitled to Mia's private health information? She can post as much or as little as she wants about her health, I just don't see this as Vicky/Brooks cancer scam. Diagnoses is a process and it can take months/weeks. They didn't say maybe Brooks has cancer, they swore up and down he had it and needed treatment and recs for treatment. .

I feel like the producers hate Wendy, has she had more than two TH this year? And the cast like BH is getting unweildly: Candiace, Karen, Gizelle, Ashley, Wendy, Robyn, Mia seven diamonds plus Asakle, Charisse, and now Jacqueline? 10 women I gotta keep track of is a lot. 

Wild that Gizelle is acting a fool and actually for once wore a cute outfit at Karen's. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 6

All the men on this show get put in the hot seat at some point. Little Miss Candiace didn't have a problem with it before. Why she thinks she and her man should be treated differently from the people she aligned herself with is beyond me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

This whole contrived story line to bring Chris Basset down and try to run his reputation is disgusting.

I don’t care if these other women or many of the viewers don’t like Candiace, this is not right.

They did it to Eddie last year. They plotted against and gaslighted Chris Samuels 2 years ago. (Yet Candiace befriended them)

Why so up in arms now?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Eddie was a cheating rumour. The Chris Samuels bs was fucked up too if we are talking about the baby not being his shit. I think Gizelle was a big part of that too.

Gizelle is basically making Chris out to be a predator and that can really ruin someone’s life.

• Applause 2
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, Marley said:

Mia is such a liar I’m so over her shit. Nothing that comes out her mouth is the truth.

Ugh Gizelle. Chris doesn’t owe her anything. She’s a lying fake. What Gizelle is doing is fucked up and not right. And Gizelle did bring it to the group.

At least we know last season, episode 6:13, Mia's husband did that nasty tongue waggling at Karen.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Marley said:

It's either Chris Bassett or Michael Darby and we know Michael Darby is touchy feely.

49 minutes ago, blixie said:

I hate Candiace but this whole thing about Chris being after other women is bizarre since the cast and producers are undermining all of them: Robyn telling Ashley he works at the W, which is why he said to come out there, Robyn and Karen making Gizelle say over and over he did nothing to actively make her uncomfortable but her gut felt it so he should apologize, and then Mia claiming he was staring at her when he wasn't. 

Actually this episode should've been called LIARS EXPOSED:

Gizelle claims she had a "feeling" Chris was being inappropriate but when questioned, admitted Chris had done nothing inappropriate, said nothing inappropriate and immediately left the room when Gizelle asked him to

Mia claimed Chris was making her feel so uncomfortable at Karen's event by staring her up and down (yet production showed him repeatedly giving Mia dust)

Wendy claimed Robyn & Gizelle were the ones calling Mia a liar, not her and she's never called Mia a liar. Then production airs the hot mic moment where she says Mia is lying

49 minutes ago, blixie said:

And the cast like BH is getting unweildly: Candiace, Karen, Gizelle, Ashley, Wendy, Robyn, Mia seven diamonds plus Asakle, Charisse, and now Jacqueline? 10 women I gotta keep track of is a lot. 

The only one you'll need to keep track of is Jacqueline because Askale will probably be like Vivian and only be at large group events and we already know Charrisse.

I feel like the producers hate Wendy, has she had more than two TH this year?

The cast isn't feeling Wendy either.  I want to know what's really going on between Robyn and Wendy because the vitriol Wendy has for Robyn is 10x the vitriol she has for Gizelle.  Shoot, in the first episode Wendy was all hee hee ha ha up in Gizelle's face.

34 minutes ago, Marley said:

Eddie was a cheating rumour. The Chris Samuels bs was fucked up too if we are talking about the baby not being his shit. I think Gizelle was a big part of that too.

Gizelle is basically making Chris out to be a predator and that can really ruin someone’s life.

Notice Gizelle is emphasizing how she felt and how she feels, because Candiace & Chris cannot come after how about how she feels, she can't be wrong for feeling uncomfortable and Candiace will be the villain for disregarding how Gizelle feels because no one should disregard how a woman feels if a man is making her feel uncomfortable.

15 minutes ago, Axie said:

Ashley doesn’t need a house that big.

The house Ashley was looking at is smaller than everyone else's on the cast except for Gizelle's.  It's maybe no more than 5000-6000 sq ft at the most because it's on a small lot ...the house next door to it looked like a 1500 sq. ft. rancher.  Which is par for the course in Northern VA, to have a big ol' house right next door to a 1200 sq.ft. house that will be torn down after it's sold to build another McMansion on a small lot.

Ashley is in over her head and she needs her own independent lawyer and her own independent REALTOR ASAP. The REALTOR is working for Michael, not Ashley and that's a problem.  The agent shouldn't be knowing all the financials but Ashley doesn't. The excuse he's giving Ashley for not making a cash offer is BS; either he doesn't have the cash on hand to make a all cash purchase or he doesn't want to make an all cash purchase.  Why would you need to refinance something that isn't being financed in the first place? 

Ashley is holding on to Michael tight because she can't afford the house she wants in Northern VA without him and he knows it. She could afford a house on her own about 50-100 miles down South but this show is called REAL HOUSEWIVES OF POTOMAC, not REAL HOUSEWIVES OF RICHMOND & FREDERICKSBURG.

Mia does have som huge hands, though.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Mia has already moonwalked her statement about Chris looking at her on twitter. She's going to lie her way off this show. She has been caught in so many lies that I no longer believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Is her name even Mia? 

I'm so over this fake Chris storyline that is complete and utter BS that no one believes. Gizelle is a grown and outspoken woman. If she felt that uncomfortable, she wouldn't have went in the room or stayed in the first place. She doubled down on WWHL and it was pitiful listening to her. Even Andy wasn't here for it. She's saying more about herself as a person than Chris as a person. 

Robyn was a real one in episode 1 and 2, but lost me a bit in episode 3. She is still so butt hurt at Wendy calling her and Juan roommates last season. Ashley said worse and Robyn forgave her much quicker. I don't find Wendy as offensive as others do, and I actually enjoy her so it's disappointing to see how much hate she gets. Potomac is the only cast where I have liked almost all housewives and friends. Almost. 

I have long said that when Robyn feels her job is in jeopardy, she's going to work it out with Gizelle for the two of them to have a fight the next season. We may be getting the beginning of that. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
typos
  • Love 9

Wish they’d stop with the “Chris is coming on to the other women” storyline.

I can buy him coming onto other women, just not dumb enough to come onto the women on this show.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, spunky said:

Lying is like breathing for Mia, that man was not looking in her direction. I wish she, Gizelle and Ashley would understand that not every man wants them. Women like them are the reason why real victims aren't believed when they come forward.

4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

This whole contrived story line to bring Chris Basset down and try to run his reputation is disgusting.

I don’t care if these other women or many of the viewers don’t like Candiace, this is not right.

Love the producers:

”Chris not looking a Mia”

”Chris still not looking”

If this is what the whole season is going to be like…

Lord, Mia feels like the type who thinks every man in the world wants her. To me, she looks hard and plastic.

3 hours ago, blixie said:

Having said that I'm not sure why these women feel entitled to Mia's private health information? She can post as much or as little as she wants about her health, I just don't see this as Vicky/Brooks cancer scam. Diagnoses is a process and it can take months/weeks. They didn't say maybe Brooks has cancer, they swore up and down he had it and needed treatment and recs for treatment. .

I feel like the producers hate Wendy, has she had more than two TH this year? And the cast like BH is getting unweildly: Candiace, Karen, Gizelle, Ashley, Wendy, Robyn, Mia seven diamonds plus Asakle, Charisse, and now Jacqueline? 10 women I gotta keep track of is a lot. 

Wild that Gizelle is acting a fool and actually for once wore a cute outfit at Karen's. 

She actually looked good for once.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I don’t think Ashley was crying about separating from Michael. I think she’s bummed she still needs him. Meanwhile, he will lie to her and there’s nothing she can do about it. 
I’m not a Candiace fan but I don’t want to see the ladies go after Chris when there’s been nothing shown to back any of these allegations. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

The best part of the episode was the producers repeatedly throwing the cast under the bus:

- Eric underplaying Candiace's dramatics

- The recording of Dr. Wendy calling Mia a liar

- The clips of Chris "not looking at Mia" followed by more clips of Chris "still not looking at Mia."

Otherwise I thought this ep was a bit of a snoozefest. The producers are probably on high alert to save this show, IMO, hence the OBVIOUS producing. This cast is too even-keeled. Potomac doesn't have a resident whackjob to keep things jumping (though Mia is showing promise in this area). We'll see.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

It's either Chris Bassett or Michael Darby and we know Michael Darby is touchy feely.

Actually this episode should've been called LIARS EXPOSED:

Gizelle claims she had a "feeling" Chris was being inappropriate but when questioned, admitted Chris had done nothing inappropriate, said nothing inappropriate and immediately left the room when Gizelle asked him to

Mia claimed Chris was making her feel so uncomfortable at Karen's event by staring her up and down (yet production showed him repeatedly giving Mia dust)

Wendy claimed Robyn & Gizelle were the ones calling Mia a liar, not her and she's never called Mia a liar. Then production airs the hot mic moment where she says Mia is lying

The only one you'll need to keep track of is Jacqueline because Askale will probably be like Vivian and only be at large group events and we already know Charrisse.

The cast isn't feeling Wendy either.  I want to know what's really going on between Robyn and Wendy because the vitriol Wendy has for Robyn is 10x the vitriol she has for Gizelle.  Shoot, in the first episode Wendy was all hee hee ha ha up in Gizelle's face.

Notice Gizelle is emphasizing how she felt and how she feels, because Candiace & Chris cannot come after how about how she feels, she can't be wrong for feeling uncomfortable and Candiace will be the villain for disregarding how Gizelle feels because no one should disregard how a woman feels if a man is making her feel uncomfortable.

The house Ashley was looking at is smaller than everyone else's on the cast except for Gizelle's.  It's maybe no more than 5000-6000 sq ft at the most because it's on a small lot ...the house next door to it looked like a 1500 sq. ft. rancher.  Which is par for the course in Northern VA, to have a big ol' house right next door to a 1200 sq.ft. house that will be torn down after it's sold to build another McMansion on a small lot.

Ashley is in over her head and she needs her own independent lawyer and her own independent REALTOR ASAP. The REALTOR is working for Michael, not Ashley and that's a problem.  The agent shouldn't be knowing all the financials but Ashley doesn't. The excuse he's giving Ashley for not making a cash offer is BS; either he doesn't have the cash on hand to make a all cash purchase or he doesn't want to make an all cash purchase.  Why would you need to refinance something that isn't being financed in the first place? 

Ashley is holding on to Michael tight because she can't afford the house she wants in Northern VA without him and he knows it. She could afford a house on her own about 50-100 miles down South but this show is called REAL HOUSEWIVES OF POTOMAC, not REAL HOUSEWIVES OF RICHMOND & FREDERICKSBURG.

Mia does have som huge hands, though.

Ashley absolutely should have her own real estate agent, (someone who is working for her and has her best interest), and lawyer, she should have a formal separation agreement before she buys a house with Michael or agrees to anything financial, where are her friends, can't they tell her how she should lawyer up, Michael is not stupid, I bet he has a lawyer.  If Ashley does buy a house who is going to do all upkeep, the lawn, etc...all those things cost money.  Ashley has a nice salary being on RH, if she is not careful she might have to pay spousal support to Michael.

If she and Michael share custody of the kids she won't be getting any child support but didn't she make a big deal about a post nup, what was in it, do we know?

Realistically Ashley should move to Gaithersburg or Rockville, there is more or just barely affordable housing, we know not all the HW's live in Potomac.

• Love 7

Wow, this episode is just a spin off of the Beverly Hills drama. First Giselle pulling a Rinna/Kathy by accusing Chris of something that's not on camera and can't be proved/disproved. Then she goes full on Crystal by providing ZERO details of the horrifying exchange and saying all that matters is how she "felt".  Basically, she's giving herself a hall pass for the season - she can deflect any actual storyline and go back to this fake one every week. 

Edited by NJbutNoHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
On 10/19/2022 at 12:45 PM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 10.23.2022

Ok, I am over this before it even gets started. Leave Chris alone, this is just crazy, Mia , chile please !  I love that production shut down Mia's lie before it even gets started.  When they rolled the footage , Chris was paying Mia dust !  Not even looking in her direction. It's one thing to try and have a storyline , but it's quite another to just flat out lie !! This makes absolutely no sense at all. 

Edited by byrd
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Axie said:

Who do we think hugged Karen too hard?  I was thinking Mia’s husband but I think Karen said 3 years ago and I don’t think Mia was on the show then. 

The only options are: Chris Samuels, Chris Bassett, Michael Darby or Juan Dixon. 
If Chris Bassett was the person, Karen would have said so to confirm Gizelle’s feelings. I don’t think Juan is around these women very much and certainly doesn’t seem like he would give any of them a bear hug. This leaves Michael or Chris Samuels. My vote is Chris Samuels. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m pretty sure that almost everyone has been in a room alone with a married man sometime in their lives.  Big deal.

For real, so why NOW is she so afraid? She couldn't even say what he did or said that was so frightening - I actually think she confirmed that it wasn't. If this becomes the "go after Chris" season I'm done, lying for a storyline in such a detrimental way is disgusting. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

She is still so butt hurt at Wendy calling her and Juan roommates last season. Ashley said worse and Robyn forgave her much quicker.

It took 3 seasons for Robyn to tolerate Ashley.

I saw Wendy getting unnecessarily aggressive with Robyn (again), sitting on her high horse of superiority and claiming Robyn & Gizelle were the ones claiming Mia was a liar but not her (but then production rolled back the beautiful bean footage of Wendy saying everybody knows Mia is lying). 

Wendy was the same woman who, after reading Gizelle down to the ground about her life, came up in Gizelle's face trying to get a Hey Gurl Hug.  So I'm trying to figure out why Wendy has so much vitriol for Robyn but is trying to get Hey Gurl Hugs from Gizelle.

4 hours ago, eXiled said:

Candiace actually wasn't dramatic at all.  They wanted Candiace to go off like she usually does (hence Gizelle & Ashley smirking) but instead she picked up her purse, told them this wasn't it and left.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Realistically Ashley should move to Gaithersburg or Rockville, there is more or just barely affordable housing, we know not all the HW's live in Potomac.

She might have to ask permission to move to Maryland because of the children; I think she will be stuck in Virginia for the time being.

37 minutes ago, laprin said:

If Chris Bassett was the person, Karen would have said so to confirm Gizelle’s feelings. I don’t think Juan is around these women very much and certainly doesn’t seem like he would give any of them a bear hug. This leaves Michael or Chris Samuels. My vote is Chris Samuels. 

I disagree on Chris Samuels, only because Karen is still cool with Monique and Chris S is very much whipped by Monique. 

IMO the plan by the OGs is to get Candiace off this show, so I think Karen will name Chris Bassett as the hard hugger at the reunion because their goal and objective is to get Candiace off this show.  They are going after Chris to make Candiace lose it to show the producers "proof" that Candiace needs to be fired off this show ASAP.  Karen will use the same reasoning as Gizelle, that she "felt" uncomfortable around Chris and no one should disregard how she "feels" and Candiace and Chris shouldn't be around the group because they are too dangerous and the group "feels" scared around them. 

Basically the RHOP cast is trying to pull a "Karen" on Candiace & Chris.  However, the only way to pull this off is if Candiace reverts to her usual pattern of tantrums & vitriol.  So far, Candiace isn't giving them anything.  They will have to work for their paychecks.  So far, here are the storylines being presented:

Candiace: IVF journey, music career

Wendy: Restaurant venture, stress, hair falling out

Robyn: New house, prenup with Juan

Ashley: Separation from Michael, house hunting

Mia: Cancer or no cancer? Lying or not lying?

Karen: Marriage with Ray, beefing with Charrisse

Gizelle:

14 minutes ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

For real, so why NOW is she so afraid? She couldn't even say what he did or said that was so frightening - I actually think she confirmed that it wasn't. If this becomes the "go after Chris" season I'm done, lying for a storyline in such a detrimental way is disgusting. 

Candiace gotta go.  A sure fire way of pushing her buttons will be to go after her husband --if Wendy went off on Gizelle for the Eddie/IG model rumors, what do you think Candiace would do for fake sexual harassment/cheating allegations on Chris? So we provoke Candiace, watch her go off, then claim to be scared & uncomfortable around Candiace and Chris so they gotta go.

Or, Candiace and Chris don't apologize to the group for his sexual advances, they use this as an excuse to ice out Candiace and claim they can't film with Candiace & Chris because they "feel" uncomfortable 

Or, Candiace decides she's not filming with Gizelle and only films with Robyn, Wendy and Ashley and Gizelle, Karen & Mia use this as an excuse to say Candiace isn't filming with everyone, she needs to go.

Either way, it's a win/win for Gizelle. The objective of this storyline is to get Candiace off this show.  Wendy is on thin ice, too.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Marley said:

Ugh Gizelle. Chris doesn’t owe her anything. She’s a lying fake. What Gizelle is doing is fucked up and not right.

True but let's not forget Ashley. She was right in on it, too. Accusing Chris of DM's that were not true. Then throw Karen in the mix accusing some unknown of "hugging too hard" and you have a big ole' nothing burger. 

Last week I thought Chris was guilty. This week I think he is innocent. We'll see what next week brings. Oh, and Chris, now that you know what thee women are capable of it would serve you best if you ignore them on social media and make sure you're not left alone with any of them at any time. 

How did Robyn end up at lunch with Chris and Candiace? That was random and fake. 

Ashley better lawyer up before she's left with nothing. 

So is Ray supposed to think 55 yr. old Karen is irresistable to other men because she has new boobs? What was their weird talk about eye candy?Is she looking for permission to cheat or what? 

I hope this season is more than fighting followed by lunch and apologies. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, eXiled said:

The best part of the episode was the producers repeatedly throwing the cast under the bus:

- The recording of Dr. Wendy calling Mia a liar

- The clips of Chris "not looking at Mia" followed by more clips of Chris "still not looking at Mia."

Otherwise I thought this ep was a bit of a snoozefest. The producers are probably on high alert to save this show, IMO, hence the OBVIOUS producing. This cast is too even-keeled. Potomac doesn't have a resident whackjob to keep things jumping (though Mia is showing promise in this area). We'll see.

THIS.

Like really, girl? Production has shown restraint with Miss Candiace. They could really make her life miserable of they wanted to. 

• Love 1

I just realized that I’m having furniture delivered on Friday and it will probably be delivered by men and they might be married!  Except for my dog, I’m going to be alone with them!  Help Gizelle!  Protect me!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 14

Chris and Candiace are better people than I am, as I would have told Raggedy Robin to take her broke ass somewhere else and to get the fuck away from my table.  Looks like she is taking Gizzard’s place as the pot stirrer, interfering in people’s business.

Candiace looked beautiful in her talking head but I closed my eyes when she gave herself the fertility shot.  She had me howling via Gizzard’s nicknames….’Neck’, ‘Ankles’.

Mia, Mia….though I’m still on your team regarding your health issues, you telling Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbb that Chris was watching you while you danced when he clearly wasn’t makes me start to believe that you are in fact, a liar.

Why in the bluedilly fuck must we have Charrisse’s muppet ass on this season?  And honey, if you must wear eyelashes make sure they fit….heiffa was looking like she had mini spiders on her eyes, they were barely open.

That house Ashley was looking at was beautiful.  Wonder why Michael won’t just buy it for her?  This way, she has her house, child support and a lump sum (maybe) from the marriage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Last week I thought Chris was guilty. This week I think he is innocent. We'll see what next week brings.

Both of them have relayed what happened the same way:

• Chris asked Gizelle to go to her room to talk; Gizelle agreed
  • When they got to the room, nobody was there so they were alone
  • Gizelle felt uncomfortable
  • Chris did not say or do anything inappropriate to/with Gizelle
  • When Gizelle asked him to leave, he did so immediately

Where Gizelle is going left is saying she felt Chris was trying to push up on her because he was talking sh*t about Candiace.  What I'm trying to understand why Chris would be talking sh*t about Candiace in that moment because as I recall, Chris was pissed at Nicki and the line of questioning posed to Candiace. He wasn't pissed at Candiace.

Furthermore, at Karen's Spring Fling, Gizelle was all "Heyy, you wearing the pink today" to Chris, giving him hugs (but Chris wasn't as enthusiastic greeting her (which is probably the point Gizelle decided to "get Chris")

Basically all Gizelle has is "how she feels," which can't be disproven and viewer sentiment as well as Andy and some of the other cast members will be against Candiace for "not believing women" and disregarding how Gizelle 'feels'.

Mark my words, Karen is also going to claim Chris made her "feel" uncomfortable.

32 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I just realized that I’m having furniture delivered on Friday and it will probably be delivered by men and they might be married!  Except for my dog, I’m going to be alone with them!  Help Gizelle!  Protect me!

We may laugh but I would advise any man who is married or coupled up not to be alone in the presence of any woman who is not his partner at any time. Period. There's too many chances for misunderstandings and misinterpretations. Even though Chris didn't do or say anything wrong to Gizelle and left immediately when she asked him too, he's still in the wrong because Gizelle "felt" uncomfortable. Gizelle can't be wrong for "feeling" uncomfortable because you can't be wrong for feeling how you feel. Candiace will be "wrong" for defending Chris because defending Chris means discounting Gizelle's feelings.  Remember, Gizelle is looking for an apology from Candiace and Chris because Gizelle "felt" uncomfortable.  Karen is withholding the identity of the husband who hugged her too hard because he didn't actually do anything, he made her "feel" uncomfortable...but if others come out and say THEY "felt" uncomfortable around him, she will reveal that it was Chris Bassett.  If Candiace protests, she's not believing all women, she's discounting how they "feel," so she's got to go.

I'm sorry but in these times of Me Too and Times Up, I would advise men not to be alone in the presence of women who are not their girlfriends, wives or female relatives.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

True but let's not forget Ashley. She was right in on it, too. Accusing Chris of DM's that were not true. Then throw Karen in the mix accusing some unknown of "hugging too hard" and you have a big ole' nothing burger. 

Last week I thought Chris was guilty. This week I think he is innocent. We'll see what next week brings. Oh, and Chris, now that you know what thee women are capable of it would serve you best if you ignore them on social media and make sure you're not left alone with any of them at any time. 

How did Robyn end up at lunch with Chris and Candiace? That was random and fake. 

Ashley better lawyer up before she's left with nothing. 

So is Ray supposed to think 55 yr. old Karen is irresistable to other men because she has new boobs? What was their weird talk about eye candy?Is she looking for permission to cheat or what? 

I hope this season is more than fighting followed by lunch and apologies. 

If you rewatch the first episode that aired this allegation, production showed a non-aired clip of the reunion where Chris asked to talk to Gizelle. Gizelle looks up at him and asks either are you mad at me or am I in trouble. Gizelle is sitting on the reunion couch, Chris is standing next to her but facing his wife and/or a couple of the housewives also on the reunion couch. A rather public announcement of wanting to meet. 

I agree about not being alone with a married man. Gizelle got to the room didn't like the optics and they both adjusted accordingly. So why is she accusing him and demanding an apology?

• Love 6

^^^ I completely understand what you’re saying but I hope we, as a society, haven’t reached that extreme point yet.  If I can’t be alone with a man who isn’t a relative, I’m going to be very lonely 😞.

Gizelle is lying, point blank, period.  And I actually, generally, like her.

I was most excited to see them at two of my regular spots!  Ranazul!  All Set!  Hey girls, hey!!!  I wonder when this was filmed.  And, for those of you not from the area, neither of those spots are in Potomac.  All Set is in downtown Silver Spring and Ranazul is about 20-30 minutes north of that.

• Love 8

I completely understand what you’re saying but I hope we, as a society, haven’t reached that extreme point yet.  If I can’t be alone with a man who isn’t a relative, I’m going to be very lonely

Thankfully, we haven't reached there yet.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Chris and Candiace are better people than I am, as I would have told Raggedy Robin to take her broke ass somewhere else and to get the fuck away from my table.  Looks like she is taking Gizzard’s place as the pot stirrer, interfering in people’s business.

Candiace looked beautiful in her talking head but I closed my eyes when she gave herself the fertility shot.  She had me howling via Gizzard’s nicknames….’Neck’, ‘Ankles’.

Mia, Mia….though I’m still on your team regarding your health issues, you telling Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbb that Chris was watching you while you danced when he clearly wasn’t makes me start to believe that you are in fact, a liar.

Why in the bluedilly fuck must we have Charrisse’s muppet ass on this season?  And honey, if you must wear eyelashes make sure they fit….heiffa was looking like she had mini spiders on her eyes, they were barely open.

That house Ashley was looking at was beautiful.  Wonder why Michael won’t just buy it for her?  This way, she has her house, child support and a lump sum (maybe) from the marriage.

100% Everything you said!

Why did Robyn appear at lunch with Chris and Candiace? Was she just in the neighborhood? She was acting very odd, one could say phony.

I too closed my eyes when Candiace gave herself the shot.

Not only did Chris not stare at Mia while she was dancing but she wasn't even dancing like something to even stare at.

OMG Charrise, she looks like shit.

Wendy is worried about her hair loss but wearing those wigs takes a toll on your real hair and how are we not talking about the wig she wore to the dance class, side part in the comb over position...oy.

Ashley needs to get her own people, that realtor is working for Michael and his best interest, just like his lawyer.

I will be in DC on Friday, maybe I will have time to swing by the W lol.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

STOP -🛑

Real estate assistance needed here...

Not that I would ever be in this position (I don't think) - what is wrong with a cash offer?  Maybe I am not understanding what  a cash offer means...

what is wrong with a cash offer?

Everything I know about real estate I learned from Million Dollar Listing, but I think it's only something those with deep deep pockets can do. Michael likely doesn't have the kind of liquidity aka cash to lay down for a house or at least he doesn't want to tie up what cash he does have in house that only Ashley will be using so it's  a bad finance decision for HIM. His wealth level has always confused me because of them staying in that to my eyes tiny bachelors condo with two babies, for eight years, the man in addition to being a creeper seems like a cheapskate, but he'll waste money on an Australian themed restaurant and being a movie producer? He does good job of hiding all the money Ashley swears he has.

I figured the #1 reason she pushed for babies and had them back to back, was so he'd feel compelled to support her even after a split, but with that pre-nup/joint custody I'd guess she's pretty limited as to what she can wheedle out of him. Anyways I am pretty sure Ashley can find a better man than Michael to bankroll whatever it is she thinks she can't afford on her Housewives salary.

• Love 5

Now it seems like Gizelle will lean more towards I don't like what other people would think about me being seen in a room with Chris, rather than he made me uncomfortable. That's what I gathered from WWHL last night. It's more the situation made me uncomfortable. I just have a feeling that Gizelle would have rolled with this storyline anyway, because what if Chris got there and said that hey there's no one in here, I'm going to leave so this doesn't look suspicious? She would have been offended that he or anyone else thinks that something MAY have happened. My theory so far is that Gizelle planned to make the allegations more serious, but then walked it back when she saw that Candiace was super steamed and really drove home the implications of what she was alleging. Why else would she have called Chris a sneaky link at the table with Robyn? 

I don't like this whole plan of pushing people off the show. It's hard to cast for these shows in the first place. The longer a franchise is on, the harder it is for people to break into the core group. It's harder to find a Porsha or Kenya to come in to an established franchise. In trying to get people kicked off the show, it's weakening the show and might not fare well for the future of the franchise. There's no one person that's the strongest on this cast, but they need to find and keep strong castmates for the sake of the longevity of the franchise, and if Karen and/or Gizelle leaves, the franchise takes a major hit. I think Candiace and Ashley are also strong but the cast can survive without them. For me Robyn is tethered to Gizelle but seems like she's fighting for independence this season. I like Wendy, but she's not vital to the cast. Mia can go. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Both of them have relayed what happened the same way:

• Chris asked Gizelle to go to her room to talk; Gizelle agreed
  • When they got to the room, nobody was there so they were alone
  • Gizelle felt uncomfortable
  • Chris did not say or do anything inappropriate to/with Gizelle
  • When Gizelle asked him to leave, he did so immediately

Where Gizelle is going left is saying she felt Chris was trying to push up on her because he was talking sh*t about Candiace.  What I'm trying to understand why Chris would be talking sh*t about Candiace in that moment because as I recall, Chris was pissed at Nicki and the line of questioning posed to Candiace. He wasn't pissed at Candiace.

Furthermore, at Karen's Spring Fling, Gizelle was all "Heyy, you wearing the pink today" to Chris, giving him hugs (but Chris wasn't as enthusiastic greeting her (which is probably the point Gizelle decided to "get Chris")

Basically all Gizelle has is "how she feels," which can't be disproven and viewer sentiment as well as Andy and some of the other cast members will be against Candiace for "not believing women" and disregarding how Gizelle 'feels'.

Mark my words, Karen is also going to claim Chris made her "feel" uncomfortable.

We may laugh but I would advise any man who is married or coupled up not to be alone in the presence of any woman who is not his partner at any time. Period. There's too many chances for misunderstandings and misinterpretations. Even though Chris didn't do or say anything wrong to Gizelle and left immediately when she asked him too, he's still in the wrong because Gizelle "felt" uncomfortable. Gizelle can't be wrong for "feeling" uncomfortable because you can't be wrong for feeling how you feel. Candiace will be "wrong" for defending Chris because defending Chris means discounting Gizelle's feelings.  Remember, Gizelle is looking for an apology from Candiace and Chris because Gizelle "felt" uncomfortable.  Karen is withholding the identity of the husband who hugged her too hard because he didn't actually do anything, he made her "feel" uncomfortable...but if others come out and say THEY "felt" uncomfortable around him, she will reveal that it was Chris Bassett.  If Candiace protests, she's not believing all women, she's discounting how they "feel," so she's got to go.

I'm sorry but in these times of Me Too and Times Up, I would advise men not to be alone in the presence of women who are not their girlfriends, wives or female relatives.

Can we Zapruder this some more?  There was also a bit about the door being closed.  When each of them was telling their story (I think Chris to Candiace and Gizelle to Karen) I couldn't remember if this was the point of disagreement or whether it was: which of them suggested they go to her room (I think this was it because Candiace made him repeat this fact).  Either way, they're not cool enough for Gizelle to have said that to Chris?  Not that she was obligated to, it just seemed a contrived and premeditaded way to get it out there.   

Candiace stabbing herself in her gut didn't bother me at all to watch lol, if anything I thought she was doing the most by carrying on like that.  I told the teevee girl just wait until your actual labor day, you finna look like a pin cushion, all the places they stick you.

56 minutes ago, sATL said:

STOP -🛑

Not that I would ever be in this position (I don't think) - what is wrong with a cash offer?  Maybe I am not understanding what  a cash offer means...

You didn't misunderstand.   He's gaslighting her, as usual.   She goes:  Michael explained the disadvantages of paying cash for a house and I agreed with him.  Bish, whet!!?  No loan origination fees, no annual interest and faster closing, yeah, sounds like a legit pain in the ass.  I was really hoping Ashley had gone from stereotypical bimbo to a chick who'd actually learned something from dealing with this slick ass dude.  The post nup contains an infidelity clause, so maybe that unfortunate shot of his flabby untanned booty is worth something she can start building her own equity with.  I think they'll have shared custody sure, but I doubt it'll be equal time - there has to be a primary residence and I think it'll be hers.  He wasn't all that geeked about dealing with little kids before they got here. 

Robyn and Juan.   I may be too tone sensitive, but....does anybody see, not only chemistry with them but the sort of genuine "I like you"-ness that's kinda required to marry the same muffucah twice?   Everytime he talks to her, she says something in a reasonable tone of voice and then whatever he says sounds like:  get away from me with this bullshit Apollo.   Just me?

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
my prevagen gummies are fake
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wendy is worried about her hair loss but wearing those wigs takes a toll on your real hair and how are we not talking about the wig she wore to the dance class, side part in the comb over position...oy.

Wendy's hair loss doesn't have anything to do with the wigs IMO. She's balding at the top of her head and she says she's experiencing itchiness, soreness etc.  That sounds like CCCA, which is a form of alopecia. Wigs/tension would be more of her hairline areas. The doctor needs to prescribe her something to calm down the inflammation (the itchiness, soreness) going on at the top of her head.  The inflammation is making her hair fall out so she's going to be experiencing hair loss  ---it actually may never grow back.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG Charrise, she looks like shit.

Charrisse looks terrible because she got super huge implants and not ones for her frame.

18 minutes ago, sATL said:

The only thing wrong with a cash offer is if you can't compete against it. Before this summer, it was a seller's market. There wasn't enough inventory and those who did sell their homes oftentimes got way more than asking price.  If they had a choice between going with a buyer who would pay in cash, close in 2 weeks versus someone who was financing, closing in 45 days, they're going with the cash buyer.  

5 minutes ago, blixie said:

Michael likely doesn't have the kind of liquidity aka cash to lay down for a house or at least he doesn't want to tie up what cash he does have in house that only Ashley will be using so it's  a bad finance decision for HIM.

Ashley knew the excuse he gave her didn't make sense in the confessional: why would buying a house in cash cause problems with refinancing later? A cash sale isn't financed to begin with.

6 minutes ago, blixie said:

His wealth level has always confused me because of them staying in that to my eyes tiny bachelors condo with two babies, for eight years, the man in addition to being a creeper seems like a cheapskate, but he'll waste money on an Australian themed restaurant and being a movie producer? He does good job of hiding all the money Ashley swears he has.

The condo is actually way larger than it appears on camera; Michael just confined filming to the living room, kitchen and bedroom area.  It has a large rooftop deck with views of downtown DC ---they filmed on the rooftop deck in Season 1. Michael likely didn't want to purchase any property with Ashley so she wouldn't have any claim to it in a divorce.

8 minutes ago, blixie said:

Anyways I am pretty sure Ashley can find a better man than Michael to bankroll whatever it is she thinks she can't afford on her Housewives salary.

I'm certain most of her Housewives salary is going to support Sheila, her non-working man and Ashley's little sister.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

While I think Mia is a liar, the editors showing Chris NOT looking at her is not evidence that he didn't stare at her other times. But I don't like Mia and I am team Chris all the way. 

Naw, he wasn't looking at her at all. Mia is already walking this back on twitter.  Caught in a bald face lie. 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Can we Zapruder this some more?  There was also a bit about the door being closed.  When each of them was telling their story (I think Chris to Candiace and Gizelle to Karen) I couldn't remember if this was the point of disagreement or whether it was: which of them suggested they go to her room (I think this was it because Candiace made him repeat this fact).  Either way, they're not cool enough for Gizelle to have said that to Chris?  Not that she was obligated to, it just seemed a contrived and premeditaded way to get it out there.   

This is what happened, as told by Chris and Gizelle to Candiace and Karen:

Gizelle & Karen:

• Karen tells Gizelle that Ashley and Mia told her what happened with Gizelle and Candiace at the dance school & says based on what Ashley & Mia told her, Chris owes Gizelle an apology 
  • Gizelle tells Karen that Chris came up to her and asked if he could talk to her. She tells Karen that Chris asked to go to her room.
  • Gizelle says she opened the door and saw her glam wasn't there. She felt uncomfortable because Chris is a married man and she felt it would be her word versus his word.
  • Karen wants to know how it jumped to his word vs her word.  Karen asks Gizelle if Chris touched her, Gizelle says no. Karen asks if Chris said anything to make her feel... and Gizelle says no.  Gizelle says she felt uncomfortable at the fact "it" was happening in the first place.  She says she didn't feel good and asked him to go see if they were ready for her to come back on set and he did.
  • Karen tells Gizelle she is justified in feeling how she feels and then tells her about the husband in the group who hugged her hard, everyone on set saw it, maybe he had a little too much to drink* but she didn't sound the alarm because she didn't think it was warranted. 

Chris & Candiace:

• Chris tells Candiace he didn't even ask to go to her room, he asked "can we talk?" and she says sure, lets go to my room. He adds he is 99% sure that's how it went down*.
  • Chris tells Candiace nobody was in the room and he suggested leaving the door open because he didn't want any speculation and she agreed because she didn't want any rumors going on either.
  • Chris tells Candiace maybe Gizelle was uncomfortable but Gizelle references his penis all the time.

Karen & Gizelle:

• Karen tells Gizelle maybe Gizelle could've brought that up to Candiace without cameras rolling in front of the group. Gizelle says she's not the one who mentioned it to the group. Gizelle says Robyn mentioned it on camera and Robyn is the one who brought it to the group by talking to Mia.

Robyn, Chris & Candiace:

• Robyn shows up at the restaurant for no reason and tries to give Chris a hug.
  • He doesn't want to give her a hug and she tells him not to be like that so he gives her a half hearted hug.
  • Robyn tells Chris & Candiace that Ashley told her about Chris sliding in her DMs telling her to come to the W.  Robyn says she told Ashley that Chris works at the W and he was responding to a story, not sliding in her DMs.
  • Robyn tells them Gizelle brought up the hotel room story right after it happened in NJ when they were on the van but Robyn didn't think Chris was doing anything inappropriate and told Gizelle so at the time.
  • Candiace wants to know why wasn't Gizelle uncomfortable around Chris at Karen's Spring Fling?
  • Flashback of Gizelle greeting Chris, hugging him and commenting on his pink suit.  Chris gave her the same half-hearted hug he gave Robyn and commented on his pink suit as well.
  • Robyn & Candiace want to know why did Gizelle bring this up now? Robyn says Gizelle was triggered by Ashley's story.
  • Candiace says Gizelle needs to walk this story all the way back because as far as she's concerned, Gizelle is dead to her.

Karen & Gizelle:

• Gizelle tells Karen it's been a week and she thought Candiace would have called her by now to apologize for Chris being inappropriate to her.

*The only 2 husbands who have been shown to be regularly holding drinks are Michael and Chris.  Production spent all last season zooming in on Chris' drinks so I'm going to say Karen, Ashley & Gizelle are going to accuse Chris of having a drinking problem and this is why he's being inappropriate. (they think) Candiace will blow up, they can then say Chris and Candiace are out of control and shouldn't be on the show anymore because they need help.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, drivethroo said:

So I'm trying to figure out why Wendy has so much vitriol for Robyn but is trying to get Hey Gurl Hugs from Gizelle.

I think it's actually because she was trying to walk back Mia from lumping the Giz and Robyn together. In the clip they kept re-showing Wendy clearly says "I know what Gizelle said, but did she (pointing at Robyn) say the same thing?" I think she was trying to make sure that Giz got all the smoke, and that Robyn couldn't step in front and take the bullets. But Robyn, in true Robyn fashion, steamrolled right past the fact ole' girl was attempting to split them and took more umbrage at what she though was said than what was actually said. Wendy is truly and completely pissed at her for being so damn single-minded when she wasn't even coming for her.

Edited by Rlb8031
typing correctly makes things understandable...
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

The only thing wrong with a cash offer is if you can't compete against it. Before this summer, it was a seller's market. There wasn't enough inventory and those who did sell their homes oftentimes got way more than asking price.  If they had a choice between going with a buyer who would pay in cash, close in 2 weeks versus someone who was financing, closing in 45 days, they're going with the cash buyer. 

See, I've been thinking differently this whole time. My take is that Michael is going to buy the property before the divorce and move Ashley and the kids in. As part of the divorce, he'll sell her the property at something below market (something affordable based on just her HW salary). Because he knows he's going to take a loss on the sale, he'd rather use the bank's money than his money. That way he's out less than if he did an all-cash deal. That's why he's even mentioning refinancing. This is part of his long-divorce strategy and will also reduce what he has to pay in child support going forward. He's going to use this as a credit to reduce that monthly number.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2