Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: Reunion, Part 2

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

I just wanted to smack a few people and wondered why it seemed hours long.

Taylor needs to get some therapy, Shep will never change and she didn't go after your parents you idiot, she said YOU cursed at them.

• Like 5
  • Love 8

The Shep and Taylor parts were uncomfortable to watch.  I felt like I was intruding on what should have been a therapy session or private conversation.    I don’t want Taylor to go all glam either.  She is beautiful as she is (was?).

• Like 6
  • Love 9

I wish Taylor hadn’t interrupted Shep when he was asked why he doesn’t use birth control if he’s allergic to monogamy and finds the thought of having kids terrifying. 
Shep is good at avoiding all the hard questions. Taylor is wasting her breath trying to hold him accountable. He won’t face the truth about himself. He’d rather drink and screw around. What a worthless piece of shit. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12

Taylor, you may not realize it now, but you got off easily. You could have married him, had a couple of kids & be left in Charleston as a divorcee while he still acted like Peter Pan - get out of that town & find a real man!

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 11

I hope Taylor doesn't look back on the reunion & cringe.  (I cringed for her.)  She went way too far.  The timing is off for Shep & Taylor & if they're being honest with each other & themselves, neither wants the other one as they currently are.  Love won't change incompatible goals or needs, though it might blur them for awhile.    

Shep still wants to be a "Peter Pan," cat around, & drink. Tomorrow, the next day, in a year or more, he may find the "one," or tire of the chase & settle for one less perfect, and marry.  The woman may be younger so even if he's still terrified to have kids, he may be that 50 or 60-year old dad chasing a toddler on the playground, huffing & puffing, & thinking, "I'm too old for this!" (even if he loves doing it - or not.) (And women his age may observe & think "serves you right you fool for dawdling around" or alternately, "better late than never.")  Seen it many times!

This is not, of course, what Taylor wants. Her clock's ticking. Loud!  She's young enough to think age 43 is older than dirt so she can't comprehend why he's not "ready" for marriage or kids.  But he's not.  Or maybe not ready for it WITH HER.  She's not THE ONE for him at this time,  Maybe ever.  And maybe he'll not be faithful to anyone ever. The sooner she accepts the situation & stops dwelling on him or berating him, the sooner she'll heal.  I sure hope she doesn't carry distrust & bitterness with her to her next relationship. But it's still very raw. And very hard to watch.     

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

Leva pisses me off. She thinks she's perfect and has a lot to say about everyone else,but bitch your the biggest shit stirring, back stabbing one!

Madison is the BIGGEST BITCH. 

VANITA is amazing!

NAOMI your not welcome 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

# LOVE Craig and Paige together but Ceaig needs to act better when he's intoxicated 

3 hours ago, realityplease said:

I hope Taylor doesn't look back on the reunion & cringe.  (I cringed for her.)  She went way too far.  The timing is off for Shep & Taylor & if they're being honest with each other & themselves, neither wants the other one as they currently are.  Love won't change incompatible goals or needs, though it might blur them for awhile.    

Shep still wants to be a "Peter Pan," cat around, & drink. Tomorrow, the next day, in a year or more, he may find the "one," or tire of the chase & settle for one less perfect, and marry.  The woman may be younger so even if he's still terrified to have kids, he may be that 50 or 60-year old dad chasing a toddler on the playground, huffing & puffing, & thinking, "I'm too old for this!" (even if he loves doing it - or not.) (And women his age may observe & think "serves you right you fool for dawdling around" or alternately, "better late than never.")  Seen it many times!

This is not, of course, what Taylor wants. Her clock's ticking. Loud!  She's young enough to think age 43 is older than dirt so she can't comprehend why he's not "ready" for marriage or kids.  But he's not.  Or maybe not ready for it WITH HER.  She's not THE ONE for him at this time,  Maybe ever.  And maybe he'll not be faithful to anyone ever. The sooner she accepts the situation & stops dwelling on him or berating him, the sooner she'll heal.  I sure hope she doesn't carry distrust & bitterness with her to her next relationship. But it's still very raw. And very hard to watch.     

Can't blame her though, after 2 years you'd be sour too.

Leave Taylor alone!

Sheps the one in the wrong. Poor girl got sucked in anx taken advantage of.

Love Shep, he is who is is. But he absolutely took advantage of that poor girl

• Like 1
  • Love 5

It's obvious it wasn't on purpose, he made sure there was no seating chart.

You missed out, grow up.

Tear Tear, Cry Cry

3 hours ago, realityplease said:

He made her feel that any. She put up with so much shit because he made out he was ready to settle down.

Put yourself in her position, pretty sure you would be pissed too.

Edited by RARA
  • Love 4

I was cringing so hard for Taylor. I hope she's in therapy. Everything she said about Shep is true but it really wasn't the time/place.

Leva is an asshole. I read on twitter that she showed up to Craig's party with a camera crew in tow, which is why Craig said that she made all about her and likely why so many of the cast see her as the aggressor in that situation. Not to mention lying about what she said to Craig's business partners. I've noticed that Leva lies a lot.  I hope her new show bombs.

Andy!  Craig did not call Naomi psycho, he said crazy.  Stop repeating what Leva says and actually watch the show. 

Edited by snarts
aggressor nor addressor
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’ll start out with: did Taylor get breast implants? I hope she’s not getting all this work done because of Shep. He’s so not worth it. 

It looks like she also has lip fillers, too. She looks like a completely different person when they flip to the flashbacks. Then again, she never wore makeup before and had a ton on. I’m always amazed how people on TV can look completely different with makeup on or off. This is a skill I have not mastered. Then again, I don’t have a glam squad.

10 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I just wanted to smack a few people and wondered why it seemed hours long.

Taylor needs to get some therapy, Shep will never change and she didn't go after your parents you idiot, she said YOU cursed at them.

Perhaps Shep was upset that Taylor was implying he wasn’t raised right, that his parents never taught him how to take any accountability for his actions, and they just coddle his bad behavior and award him with monthly cash so he’s never learned how to grow up, take responsibility, and develop values—in line with what she values, anyway, as it sounds like she’s not only super religious but even to the extent of doing missionary work what with sleeping on dirt floors. I think these two are just entirely incompatible in every way. Frankly, hearing what she’s saying now, I’m not sure why SHE ever wanted to be with HIM in the first place. Okay, yes, you made your point that he’s been this same way his entire life…and? Girl, you just made yourself look dumb for expecting him to be a different person 2 years in than the person you started a relationship with. She is criticizing everything he’s always been and is mad that he didn’t become a completely different person “for her” or whatever. She’s also mad that NO ONE is “forcing Shep to be accountable” as if his friends and family should or can “change him.” I’m sorry, honey, but this wasn’t some type of bait-and-switch. Shep is Shep.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15

I have never believed shep was at any time faithful to any girl/woman he was in a 'relationship' with. The concepts of faithfulness and monogamy are beyond his comprehension except as something he expects from them, but will not reciprocate.. The only reason I can come up with for shep claiming the flavor of the month as his 'girlfriend' is that bringing an obvious one night stand to any 'couples' function would be tacky. I can not think of any redeeming quality he possesses. Since he does not want any real commitment (i.e. one in which his partner would be an actual participant), the fact that he does not use any birth control is beyond despicable.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Shep has money, Shep in on TV and sometimes looks like a fun time. I think that's what attracted Taylor, poor stupid child. She's very religious, though I raised an eyebrow or two after her rant about whores and the fbombs and she seems pretty naive. I think Shep was also taking advantage of her since she probably is pretty naive. But Shep takes advantage of every woman in a way I think, though I'm sure he never has said he wanted marriage or even a long-term relationship. Lots of women think they are the ones who change a man but that's just not the way it works.

And why would her parents still love Shep after his behavior? I don't think I would be very fond of him after that.

Even Shep's cousin said he speaks to his parents rudely. I don't think I was imagining that statement.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

She is 27, not 17. I find it I tetesting that Taylor is a victim. Did Shep promise marriage? Did hold a gun to her head and force her to quit her job and travel with him? It's not even like she met some unknown guy and had know idea who he is. Pull up "On Demand" and take a look at who you are dating, it's not hard. She made a stupid choice. Most of us have done so at some point, although by the time I was 27 I knew better. I find her bitterness very unattractive and everyone rallying around "poor" Taylor" just implies that women are victims and their lives and happiness are determined by their love life. Amazing as it is, Kathryn called it when she said Shep was turning into Thomas, That doesn't surprise me and shouldn't surprise anyone else. Taylor needs to put on her big girl pants, stoop keeping track of Shep and move on. She embarassed herself again last night. Move on girl, he isn't worth it.

2 minutes ago, chlban said:
Edited by chlban
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10

I felt bad for Taylor while watching this, in that I get why she wanted to unload on Shep (this might have been her first opportunity to do so since the breakup, so it's all been building), but the time and place wasn't exactly appropriate.  Not that there wasn't truth in almost everything she said, but it really made everyone else feel uncomfortable, and it didn't make her look that great.

I do think that Shep loved her the best way he knew how, and she WAS different than all the others.  But I think his idea of love and commitment is different than hers, and they're never going to line up.  I feel bad for her in that regard, too - I've been in love with someone who didn't want to be with me long-term, and it sucks while you're going through it, because in your mind, the two of you are "perfect!!!" together.  It takes time and maturity to recognize the mistakes you almost made and be grateful that the other person kept you from making them.

I'm still a Venita fan.  If they did a show following her, I would watch.  I think I'll skip Leva's show.

And I felt bad for Katherine, too when she talked about how Whitney essentially wouldn't claim her publicly but was (pseudo) all over Naomie.  She had a point - that was a crappy way to treat her, and I'd feel hurt, too, if I'd been in her position.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, chlban said:
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

It looks like she also has lip fillers, too. She looks like a completely different person when they flip to the flashbacks. Then again, she never wore makeup before and had a ton on. I’m always amazed how people on TV can look completely different with makeup on or off. This is a skill I have not mastered. Then again, I don’t have a glam squad.

Perhaps Shep was upset that Taylor was implying he wasn’t raised right, that his parents never taught him how to take any accountability for his actions, and they just coddle his bad behavior and award him with monthly cash so he’s never learned how to grow up, take responsibility, and develop values—in line with what she values, anyway, as it sounds like she’s not only super religious but even to the extent of doing missionary work what with sleeping on dirt floors. I think these two are just entirely incompatible in every way. Frankly, hearing what she’s saying now, I’m not sure why SHE ever wanted to be with HIM in the first place. Okay, yes, you made your point that he’s been this same way his entire life…and? Girl, you just made yourself look dumb for expecting him to be a different person 2 years in than the person you started a relationship with. She is criticizing everything he’s always been and is mad that he didn’t become a completely different person “for her” or whatever. She’s also mad that NO ONE is “forcing Shep to be accountable” as if his friends and family should or can “change him.” I’m sorry, honey, but this wasn’t some type of bait-and-switch. Shep is Shep.

100% spot on and, yes, I think her repeated "no one has ever held you accountable" is definitely a dig at his parents.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, mandymax said:

And I felt bad for Katherine, too when she talked about how Whitney essentially wouldn't claim her publicly but was (pseudo) all over Naomie.  She had a point - that was a crappy way to treat her, and I'd feel hurt, too, if I'd been in her position.

ITA!  Not surprised by what she said because I always got the feeling Whitney was embarrassed by his relationship with Kat (and not because she's a female 😄) because he deemed her lower than.   You're good enough for me to sleep with but not good enough to be seen in public with--grrr🤬

Whit's an elitist and no matter how calm, nice, or attractive he appears on tv in the back of my mind I always think about the way he treated her.  She was what 21, 22 when all this happened?  I certainly wouldn't have behaved any better than her if it happened to me.

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

I think Shep got together with Taylor because he wanted to rehab his image after that social media post of him making fun of a homeless woman went viral. It probably also helped that COVID happened and he couldn't go out to the bars anymore. He could be forced into monogamy, by avoiding the virus! But he never really wanted to change.

I do feel for Taylor, because it's hard to realize you've spent two years on a relationship that isn't going where you want and it did seem like he misled her at times, but I did not love the judgmental nature of her comments. It is okay to stay in nice hotels and eat at Michelin-star restaurants. It is okay to have casual sex with other consenting adults. Plenty of women like it too! They are not whores. Maybe check your own family's weird misogynistic values (her parents still love Shep after he called her a fucking idiot?) before coming for other people's. Shep sucks, for sure, but it is okay for him to want to live his life without children and church. 

I found the whole reunion weirdly unsatisfying, in the way it just lightly touched on a lot of big things and then moved on. Did that whole situation with Chleb talking shit at Olivia's party even get mentioned? Why was Naomie even there, if she was only going to say about three sentences? And I still remain confused by what Venita did to deserve so much ire from her friends. If there's another season of this show, I hope she gets to bring some of her real friends on. Also, I wish she could have brought Charles. I love that little guy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

I think Taylor's anger is stemming from the fact that she could not turn Shep, and complete God's mission.  Sorry, Taylor, the devil has a good grip on him and you were delusional. Perhaps she should go back to the third world countries that actually need her. 

devil bible GIF

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, RARA said:

Leva pisses me off. She thinks she's perfect and has a lot to say about everyone else,but bitch your the biggest shit stirring, back stabbing one!

Give one of the least popular people her own spin-off?   Someone should be fired.  The Shep spin-off was before he was universally hated and it lasted just one season.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Give one of the least popular people her own spin-off?   Someone should be fired.  The Shep spin-off was before he was universally hated and it lasted just one season.

I am assuming that “Southern Hospitality” is the replacement for/branch of “Van Der Pump Rules.” The show isn’t going to be so much about Leva, but more about her messy staff at Republic. You don’t need to be a fan of Leva, just like you don’t need to be a fan of Lisa Van Der Pump, to relish in the inevitable cheating, fighting, and drama of this bar/restaurant staff. We definitely need a reboot to capture the early magic of the original.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I am assuming that “Southern Hospitality” is the replacement for/branch of “Van Der Pump Rules.” The show isn’t going to be so much about Leva, but more about her messy staff at Republic. You don’t need to be a fan of Leva, just like you don’t need to be a fan of Lisa Van Der Pump, to relish in the inevitable cheating, fighting, and drama of this bar/restaurant staff. 

Why on earth would Leva go through with this??  A smart, serious businesswoman wouldn't risk a successful business this way.  There's a very slim chance it would show Republic in a favorable light, and a massive chance it'll show it as an ineptly-run disaster.  And there's a very slim chance it'll show Leva herself as competent and a massive chance it'll show her as ridiculous and untrustworthy as a restauranteur.  I have three business ventures of my own and wouldn't let a camera crew NEAR them, especially if I'd already had a few go-rounds with editing and seen the results - not because I don't think they're solid ventures, but because I wouldn't want the entertainment industry to wreck them for their own gain at my expense.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, mandymax said:

Why on earth would Leva go through with this??  A smart, serious businesswoman wouldn't risk a successful business this way.  There's a very slim chance it would show Republic in a favorable light, and a massive chance it'll show it as an ineptly-run disaster.  And there's a very slim chance it'll show Leva herself as competent and a massive chance it'll show her as ridiculous and untrustworthy as a restauranteur.  I have three business ventures of my own and wouldn't let a camera crew NEAR them, especially if I'd already had a few go-rounds with editing and seen the results - not because I don't think they're solid ventures, but because I wouldn't want the entertainment industry to wreck them for their own gain at my expense.

She has great hubris referring to her businesses as an empire lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

This was a very unsatisfying season and an even LESS satisfying Reunion. Why wouldn’t Whitney who , I guess produces this show, not show up? Or his esteemed Mother who is another overrated human being.  Andy spent so much time blowing smoke up Shep, Craig and Austen ‘s asses that he barely asked any interesting questions nor made me feeling anything but disrespect and pity for all of them. Believe it or not, I think Kathryn’s therapy must be working because she seemed more “authentic” then any of them  & she came across as very relatable and somewhat a sympathetic character.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I am assuming that “Southern Hospitality” is the replacement for/branch of “Van Der Pump Rules.” The show isn’t going to be so much about Leva, but more about her messy staff at Republic. You don’t need to be a fan of Leva, just like you don’t need to be a fan of Lisa Van Der Pump, to relish in the inevitable cheating, fighting, and drama of this bar/restaurant staff. We definitely need a reboot to capture the early magic of the original.

Exactly what I thought, based on that clip.  VPR East was probably the working title.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Panda Bear said:

And I still remain confused by what Venita did to deserve so much ire from her friends. If there's another season of this show, I hope she gets to bring some of her real friends on. Also, I wish she could have brought Charles. I love that little guy. 

What was really interesting about the Venita/Madison/Leva issue was that Madison was reacting to Leva's characterization of what Venita said and NOT what she actually said. When Leva asked about how Madison saw the text, Venita said she handed the phone over so Madison could find music. Somehow in Leva's description it became "you said she snatched the phone".  Madison then keyed of her alleged "snatching" as proof that Venita was stirring the pot, when she never said that. Usually that's the kind of thing the editing monkeys play up, but they were pretty low key in terms of showing the clip of Venita describing handing the phone over juxtaposed with Leva and Madison both screaming at her about how she claimed it was snatched out of her hands.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, RARA said:

Can't blame her though, after 2 years you'd be sour too.

Leave Taylor alone!

Sheps the one in the wrong. Poor girl got sucked in anx taken advantage of.

Love Shep, he is who is is. But he absolutely took advantage of that poor girl

Sour too? No - not the attitude I'd choose.  Yes he played her.  He was all talk & no action & continued to be a player.  He didn't hide it well enough & she knew it.  I don't give him a pass for his actions.  But she caught on & could have walked out with her head up -  happy that she dodged a bullet!  But no - Taylor wants to be the victim. 

She'd rather blame him than blame herself - tho she saw the danger signs & willfully chose to ignore them.  She thought by investing time, she'd change or "fix" the situation or him.  That's rare.  Many in the same situation bolt sooner.  But Taylor refused to face facts.  Not a terrible thing.  It happens - a lot.  But it's on her - not him - once she saw what was going on.  And pointless to now ask his friends/family to "fix" him.  He doesn't want to be fixed - he gets to chose for himself how he wants to be.  She gets to chose for herself how she wants to live.       

She should be satisfied she gave it her all.  Nothing wrong with wanting more or hoping for change.  But when that didn't happen - she needed to skee-daddle - without recrimination & blame.  A rookie error.  Hopefully, she'll learn.  Naive changes with experience, stupid is forever. "Sour" isn't necessary.   

• Love 10

Was that clip of Southern Hospitality meant to persuade us to watch? Three (or four) vapid, boring, shit stains in a waitstaff meeting, with the head vapid, boring shit stain, lecturing them about the fugly sausage casings SHE bought as their uniforms, then one of the s*** stains barks up about birth control? Alert the Peabody Awards. 🙄 Hard pass.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

Sour too? No - not the attitude I'd choose.  Yes he played her.  He was all talk & no action & continued to be a player.  He didn't hide it well enough & she knew it.  I don't give him a pass for his actions.  But she caught on & could have walked out with her head up -  happy that she dodged a bullet!  But no - Taylor wants to be the victim. 

She'd rather blame him than blame herself - tho she saw the danger signs & willfully chose to ignore them.  She thought by investing time, she'd change or "fix" the situation or him.  That's rare.  Many in the same situation bolt sooner.  But Taylor refused to face facts.  Not a terrible thing.  It happens - a lot.  But it's on her - not him - once she saw what was going on.  And pointless to now ask his friends/family to "fix" him.  He doesn't want to be fixed - he gets to chose for himself how he wants to be.  She gets to chose for herself how she wants to live.       

She should be satisfied she gave it her all.  Nothing wrong with wanting more or hoping for change.  But when that didn't happen - she needed to skee-daddle - without recrimination & blame.  A rookie error.  Hopefully, she'll learn.  Naive changes with experience, stupid is forever. "Sour" isn't necessary.   

Let's not forget that NEITHER of them were using birth control. I think she actually must have though getting pregnant would snag him Because that worked out so well for Kathryn.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

What was really interesting about the Venita/Madison/Leva issue was that Madison was reacting to Leva's characterization of what Venita said and NOT what she actually said. When Leva asked about how Madison saw the text, Venita said she handed the phone over so Madison could find music. Somehow in Leva's description it became "you said she snatched the phone".  Madison then keyed of her alleged "snatching" as proof that Venita was stirring the pot, when she never said that. Usually that's the kind of thing the editing monkeys play up, but they were pretty low key in terms of showing the clip of Venita describing handing the phone over juxtaposed with Leva and Madison both screaming at her about how she claimed it was snatched out of her hands.

Yes. Leva definitely embellishes when she relates a story or comment. Another case: Leva tells Naomie that Craig referred to her as his "psycho ex" when Craig's words were actually "my crazy ex girlfriend." In context, that comes across softer. I'm not saying it's good, but "psycho" is much stronger and much more negative. For example, cultural references: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is a comedy series; Psycho is a movie about a murderer! Every time Naomie mentions the incident, she says that Craig said she was psycho, but those weren't Craig's words; they were Leva's. 

Short version: Leva likes to stir the pot.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

Taylor isn’t like other girls (whores). She has a heart of gold, and she SEES Shep. And then he treats her like the whore who stuck around the longest? This is really a standard savior complex mixed with - I’m gonna say it - some serious self-righteousness. Everyone (else) who’s been mixed up with Shep is a filthy slut. Except they’re also all victims that he’s “masturbating to.” Either way, not the best view of women who decide to hook up with Shep, even though her own relationship must have started in a similar way. She’s so angry that she didn’t win this risky game that she’s lost all decorum on national television. Y’all, she said “nut-off.” I do sympathize to an extent because there was a time I might have reacted that exact same way. I had my own Shep, and it’s very intoxicating to think you’re so pretty or so special you can make a bad man into a decent partner. Men who don’t value commitment or honor or monogamy will love you and still lie to you. And, hard pill to swallow, but nobody is that special. And BTW I hate Shep - I think he’s repulsive. He’s a thousand times worse. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, JOANNE ANCONA said:

What was Taylor referring to when she was talking about  "sleeping on dirt floors in some third world country" while traveling with Shep?  I thought the guy had money....

That’s the way she traveled the world before that trip with Shep and why she realized they were incompatible. Without a doubt she went on church missions to help—and mainly convert—people.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Madison's mouth looks lopsided. I looked like that after some dental work but it went away when the shot wore off...

Every time Taylor said "vagina" "pussy" "whore" "masturbate" or the f-word, I cringed. She never talked like that on the show. She may be right, but that was really raw. Like a little girl throwing a tantrum who just learned grown-up words.

Disappointed to hear that Taylor's parents still like Shep and didn't find anything wrong with his behavior. All they probably care about is his money. They probably bragged to all their friends their daughter was going to "marry rich" and now they have to eat their words.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Was that clip of Southern Hospitality meant to persuade us to watch? Three (or four) vapid, boring, shit stains in a waitstaff meeting, with the head vapid, boring shit stain, lecturing them about the fugly sausage casings SHE bought as their uniforms, then one of the s*** stains barks up about birth control? Alert the Peabody Awards. 🙄 Hard pass.

Those uniforms really bothered me, why not just say only model like girls need apply to work at Republic or whatever dreary, over priced bar Leva is running...Leva was upset about a statue in a park that was being taken down because of what the person stood for in history but here she is shoving those out dated, "sexy," uniforms like she was running a Playboy Club, ugh she bugs me. She is reducing women to a stereotype of they are only there to appeal to men, ugh she bugs me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Leva is running an "Empire".   Elon Musk, step aside with your measly billions.  Bill Gates, take a seat.  Leva's in da house.  She becomes uglier & uglier every time she opens her mouth, regardless of what she's done had done to her body.

Much has been said about Taylor, and I agree with it all.  At one time in my life, I've been known to scream with heightened emotions at my "Shep", but girl, this is national TeeVee.  Inside voice.  Scream at him outside the studio.

I wonder if she figured she'd unleash all her anger, frustrations, and emotions, and get Twitter sympathy.  

But she ruined it ALL, when she said, "But I still love him".  You love what exactly?  A rumple-haired, do-nothing Peter Pan who will never give anyone a moment of commitment?  

And actually, I give Shep a complete pass here.  He's got the money to sleep all day, party all night, and hey, if girls want to sleep with him all over the states, more power to ya, buddy.  We can't turn water into wine.  Shep is.....Shep.  

Taylor's rom-com fantasy of turning Richard Gere into the diamond-necklace-box-snapping guy to your Julia Roberts is just that:  fantasy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, wallies said:

Disappointed to hear that Taylor's parents still like Shep and didn't find anything wrong with his behavior. All they probably care about is his money.

Bingo. I'm not shocked at the lack of respect they show for their daughter's well-being because I was raised amongst greedy southern girls and their mamas. Landing a wallet was a very real goal, usually via getting pregnant. Of course, not all southerners are that way, and Taylor and her parents are a vanishing minority. After Taylor threw her self-absorbed, foul-mouthed, misogynistic tantrum, I have zero sympathy. She tried to spin this as "I'm trying to save you" when in fact it was "I want what I want."

I am fascinated that the normally sloppy angry jerk that is Shep kept his cool and showed way more class than Taylor.

Leva is turning into another Vanderpump clone. Madison and Naomie are already there.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, snarts said:

Raise your hand if you think Taylor watched Vanderpump Rules and thought she'd be the Brittany to Shep's Jax. 

Brittany was an idiot. She found a way to rationalize and forgive all of Jax's cheating and lies and I'd bet good money she is still doing so. I will never get why women will give up all of their self respect for a guy. So, Brittany "won" and her prize was several years of her life with Jax? Talk about a bum deal. But, yes, that was probably what Taylor was hoping for. Now, instead of just behaving like an adult, she has made a fool of herself on National TV. Sad. And I hope she was lying about her parents still loving Shep. If not, we may have our explanation of why she is so desperate.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Taylor crying over Shep or worried she might be off the show now?

Is she going to have to pretend to sleeping with some other cast member now?

How about they mix it up, concoct a plot about Taylor dating Olivia or Naomi next season?

Bravo must have had some gay relationships among all these reality shows?  Or they‘ve had gay cast members but they’re single so they can act out and play out a sterotype?

They could troll the guys, Shep and Austen and Craig drove these women into lesbian relationships.😄

• Wink 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, aghst said:

Taylor crying over Shep or worried she might be off the show now?

Is she going to have to pretend to sleeping with some other cast member now?

How about they mix it up, concoct a plot about Taylor dating Olivia or Naomi next season?

Bravo must have had some gay relationships among all these reality shows?  Or they‘ve had gay cast members but they’re single so they can act out and play out a sterotype?

They could troll the guys, Shep and Austen and Craig drove these women into lesbian relationships.😄

I can't imagine there is a show now. Surely they are not renewing my once favorite BRAVO show that is now a total crapfest. I love animals, volunteer at a shelter and my dogs have a better wardrobe than I do. But, I knew  this show was over when an entire episode was devoted to a Doggie wedding. If they had just done some cute, casual "ceremony" in someone's yard, it might have been a cute little part of one show. But everyone dressing up and caterers? Donate what that cost to a rescue, but that was truly the jump the shark moment. Although, at this point, the dogs are pretty much the only cast members I enjoy watching. I really liked Charles. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2