Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Fat Girl in a Little Car

• Start Topic

Per Whitless' voiceover on the preview, so Lenny might 'try something' if they have to share a room? Yeah, if by 'try something' she means 'spend the night curled up outside in the hallway'.

He must really be hard up for income.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Per Whitless' voiceover on the preview, so Lenny might 'try something' if they have to share a room? Yeah, if by 'try something' she means 'spend the night curled up outside in the hallway'.

Apparently there isn't much he won't do for 💰 because not only did he allow himself to be labeled a possible baby daddy in his first stint on the show, he showed up again a few seasons ago while she was living in Charlotte during covid for a supposed one-nighter, now he's allowing himself to appear to be totally emasculated by her driving him around like a child, paying for his wedding attire & repeatedly labeling him a recovering whatever.  Maybe he laughs it all off as a joke, and he is getting a free trip out of it after all.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 6

The Pat bike scene with Whitney commentary was totally unnecessary and Whitney is so creeped out by Hunter’s piercing that she’s the one that brings it up and repeatedly talks about and did I hear wrong or did she said Babs should hear about it?

Sharing a bed with an employee is unconventional…isn’t that how lawsuits start? Yes, Hunter, it certainly doesn’t help 🙄

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

How stoopid this all is!! Old Lennie must be HARD UP for $$$.  So hard up that he's willing to let Shitney emasculate him on teevee...  Does he not have ANY OTHER skill that he can utilize to make a living??  This is getting more pathetic by the episode.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6

Can you imagine working for someone and they expect you to share a hotel room for them, time to look for another job instead of working for Whitney Weinstein.

Still waiting for male employees of the film crew along with Buddy to file for sexual harrassment.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Why does she always have to drive?  She wasn’t good at it and could barely fit behind the wheel.  Also, why was Lennie that worried about Todd and Buddy coming? Was he afraid they’d canceled his free trip or was he worried he’d have to spend more alone time with Whitney?  I can’t even hate watch this show anymore…it’s so preposterous.

Since I skipped a lot of the video, did they show something that made it apparent that Glenn is some fat guy who is now comfortable with his body?  I tuned out after Pat’s skimpy shorts and grinding on the bicycle.  It also seemed an odd mix with Ashley child thrown in.  Also, was Hunter in the video?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Why does she always have to drive.  She wasn’t good at it and could barely fit behind the wheel.  Also, why was Lennie that worried about Todd and Buddy coming.  Was he afraid they’d canceled his free trip or was he worried he’d have to spend more alone time with Whitney.  I can’t even hate watch this show anymore…it’s so preposterous.

With you 1000% Irate Panda!!! I just CAN'T with the whole thing anymore.  But I'll still read about it here. Maybe. Later. When I'm bored.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

With you 1000% Irate Panda!!! I just CAN'T with the whole thing anymore.  But I'll still read about it here. Maybe. Later. When I'm bored.

You guys are the only reason I still half watch this nonsense.  Her parents look like they couldn’t wait to get rid of her.  I really wonder what they think about her always being in their space.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

You guys are the only reason I still half watch this nonsense.  Her parents look like they couldn’t wait to get rid of her.  I really wonder what they think about her always being in their space.

Honestly, I think her parents are OVERJOYED that their big fat fabulous daughter has found a way to make some $$$ so they don't have to support her!

Unfortunately, they've created a monster!!  They just subject the rest of us to her obnoxiousness!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Sweet Jesus this is boring. There is so little happening that they had to go over that airport scene ad nauseum. And seems that all of Whiny's "friends" are  bailing on her. The way she was going on about missing Ashley's pregnancy you'd think she was going to be away for 5 weeks, not 5 days. I guess Lenny is being paid to replace the imaginary Frenchman - can't think of any other reason a sane, sober person would want to do this.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Last season was all about her finding her soulmate, The Frenchman. She cried over him. She talked about him ad nauseum. She ruined her  friend and family vacation last yr because he didn't show up. She needed to be consoled by everybody. All attention on her.  Now she acts like she could care less, doesn't even mention that she wants him to come visit her in the US. Now she wants to have an open relationship because Lenny is back and horny (supposedly).What the? TLC is at a loss to figure out a way to worm out of this fake relationship they and Whitney created. It never existed to begin with.... 

They are really making fools of us to expect that we would believe this BS. 

6 hours ago, Haute Messe said:

The way she was going on about missing Ashley's pregnancy

She didn't even know about it until Ashley was 5 months pregnant! 

And Tal moving back in with Whitney because he and his boyfriend have only been together a year and they need to figure out where they are going with the relationship. He's excited about that? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh how convenient, her and frenchie have decide to "explore" more of an open relationship right before she goes on the trip with Lenny and her "friends".  Why did she have to room with Lenny? She and Tal could have roomed together and Buddy and Lenny could have. Such B.S. I wonder why Buddy's fiance was not invited? I would like to think she was smart enough to stay away from this shit show. 

• Love 9

So, Lennie has been driving on the left side of the road for HOW many years? I love how he's all "I wish someone would have ASKED ME because *I* don't feel comfortable!" Uh, OK, Daddy. I think even driving instructors would have been uncomfortable driving in the car with Sweatney, but unless you're jumping in and volunteering to drive due to your extensive left-hand experience you're just coming off like an asshole.

Todd and Buddy dodged a major bullet!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh how convenient, her and frenchie have decide to "explore" more of an open relationship right before she goes on the trip with Lenny and her "friends".  Why did she have to room with Lenny? She and Tal could have roomed together and Buddy and Lenny could have. Such B.S. I wonder why Buddy's fiance was not invited? I would like to think she was smart enough to stay away from this shit show. 

And since Heather not going was last minute where was she going to sleep? Why couldn’t Whitney have shared with her or room with whoever she was going to be with…this is all such nonsense.  TLC should be paying the posters on this board, every season we put way more thought into this show than the writers or the “star”.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

A season or so ago, she threw something at Buddy (I think) and made his head bleed. This episode, she threw her phone at Hunter.

Rotten banana at her mother and medicine ball directly at her mother's face without any notice.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why did she have to room with Lenny?

I'm thinking because she paid for Lenny's trip so he has to do what she wants. He said this episode that Whit is very bossy and wants everything her way. So knowing this and the fact that he hasn't been sober for very long does he really want to get involved with her again? I hope this is just for the show because I don't think he's going to be happy with her. 

p.s. I just realized there is NO talk of wanting a baby this season. Whitney changes like the wind. You can't believe a thing she says. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

OK, so, if I got paid for every time she said "stressed" I would have some serious $$. I wanted to reach through the screen and smack her in the face!Why does she have to drive-especially in a foreign country where the rules are different. I thought for sure they would get in a wreck. (Years ago, the hubs and I went to Jamaica-we caught a cab from the airport that was plenty big inside and the driver knew right where to take us. It wasn't expensive and we appreciated the ride very much. P.S. don't go there in May-it's the rainy season.) I couldn't put up with her bossiness for more than 5 minutes-and this bullshit about her non-existent french guy-oh, they have an "open" relationship? Who is she trying to kid? We all know there is no boyfriend! And what was up with "Mommy, Daddy, can I go?" Her folks were probably thinking "Hell yes, go and leave us alone!" And all this covid drama? It's getting to be a bit much.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

Rotten banana at her mother and medicine ball directly at her mother's face without any notice.

I knew someone who would do that. I explained "please hand it to me I don't like things thrown at me. " The next time they did it I took a step back, turned around and left it in the floor. The family was "gosh CCL has no sense of humor ,suck up ect." I explained again " Don't like things thrown at me" and they would say  " Just having fun grumble grumble. I think Whitney is like that she thinks it lighthearted humor. My dislike of things thrown at me explains why I hated baseball In school. 

• Love 4

I would have demanded she didn't drive, her stomach was rubbing up against the steering wheel which is seriously dangerous not to have full motion to turn. But because its "her trip" she is the boss. There are no amounts of free vacations that I would want to be stuck with the likes of her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Todd and Buddy dodged a major bullet!

Even if they had made the flight, where were they going to sit in that car???

And since Heather not going was last minute where was she going to sleep?

I didn't think that Heather ever had plans to go; she said she doesn't have a passport.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Since I skipped a lot of the video, did they show something that made it apparent that Glenn is some fat guy who is now comfortable with his body?

No. Whitney said they had to scrap that story because of Buddy's absence. To me that meant they didn't really need Glenn in the video. He didn't add anything. I have a suspicion Glenn was a bad dancer even when he was young. Whitney needs to stop trying to make "cool dad Glenn" happen.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Me from ME said:

And nearly threw something at her through the tv when she asked her mommy "Are you my girl?" First of all, I don't think Babs has lost much more than her ability to communicate verbally, but who the hell says that to any living creature over the age of 2? 

• Love 5

Why did Whitney make that cheesy video anyway?  It was not an original song or an original premise. No pretty people, terrible dancing and no exercise instruction. What purpose did it serve?   Leave poor Babs alone!  If her speech was more fluid she’d probably tell Whitney to stop treating her like an infant.   Why is Tal moving in with Whitney again? I thought he was already living with his boyfriend.why isn’t he invited on these trips?  Why does Buddy not bring his girlfriend? They aren’t fooling us; his girlfriend ants him to stay away from Whit. I wish I had watched when Lenny was on several years ago. Can anyone tell me what happened with them before?  If there is a Frenchman he must want to get it on with others or why the need for an open relationship.   And is anyone on this show “ not stressed”.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Yes to every bit of this.  With two men missing, other sleeping arrangements could have been made.  Who was sleeping with Hunter, anyway?

Have they finally stopped trying to sell the French Man Pierre LeBlur to us?  Did anyone on earth believe in that "relationship?"  When will she stop saying "if Lennie tries anything"--then why the fuck didn't you at least get two beds?  God she is shameless and so is Lennie.  He at least seems amiable and willing to humiliate himself for cash.  I hope it's a lot of cash.

Thank god she put on a sweatshirt in the airport.  She was wearing a unitard over a sports bra.  No self-awareness whatsoever.  People dress casually and comfortably to fly, but they also dress appropriately, not in workout wear.

And what was all the shit about whether Buddy and Todd would make it?  For christ's sake, 1) they are adults and can take care of themselves, including deciding not to go on a trip (although it's bad form to wait to the last minute to inform anyone) and 2) neither of them has been a regular on the show for a long time, so why should they be all that interested in going?  Sure, it's a free vacation, but not really.  I imagine that it's hard work spending time with Whitney.  I wouldn't want to go, either.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Okay, what the hell kind of middle school did Whitney+Hunter go to that they were spreading rumors he had a dick piercing? Older high school, yeah, my crew was spreading shit like that but middle school? No damn way.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

People dress casually and comfortably to fly, but they also dress appropriately, not in workout wear.

I see people in leggings and tank tops flying all the time. I don't have a problem with it. Air travel is hideously uncomfortable anyway; wear clothes you can relax in.

Okay, what the hell kind of middle school did Whitney+Hunter go to that they were spreading rumors he had a dick piercing? Older high school, yeah, my crew was spreading shit like that but middle school? No damn way.

I have no problem believing this. My daughter's classmates in middle school were gossiping about anal sex. They grow up really quickly these days.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Why did Whitney make that cheesy video anyway?  It was not an original song or an original premise. No pretty people, terrible dancing and no exercise instruction. What purpose did it serve?   Leave poor Babs alone!  If her speech was more fluid she’d probably tell Whitney to stop treating her like an infant.   Why is Tal moving in with Whitney again? I thought he was already living with his boyfriend.why isn’t he invited on these trips?  Why does Buddy not bring his girlfriend? They aren’t fooling us; his girlfriend ants him to stay away from Whit. I wish I had watched when Lenny was on several years ago. Can anyone tell me what happened with them before?  If there is a Frenchman he must want to get it on with others or why the need for an open relationship.   And is anyone on this show “ not stressed”.

Haha I came on here to ask my own questions but I think I'd prefer to answer yours.

Video:  she needs a storyline for this show.  I guess it was something fun for them all to do.  IMO Buddy has no intention of hanging around for this shitshow when he has a real fiancé and wedding to plan and his own fabulous life to lead.  Maybe he earns a few bucks letting them talk about him and phoning in bad excuses for not being around.

Babs:  she enjoys showing off on tv almost as much as Whit does.  I think she's fine.

Tal:  previously supposedly left a darling home of his own to "live with Whitney" (I never believed it was real at the time.). Then he bought a condo and moved in with his boyfriend.  Now he needs to "live with Whitney" again.  I still don't believe it and call bullshit.  She just for some reason doesn't want viewers to think that she lives alone in her mid/late 30s.  🤷‍♀️

Buddy:  see my first paragraph about the video!

Lenny:  they supposedly met online; first date was filmed for our viewing pleasure; he was an artist who did a "nude painting" of her (or he grabbed something out of the local elementary art classroom - who knows 😄); he "slept over" with Whit and was caught in bed with her in the morning back then too - in an hilarious scene where she was sprawled naked with her c-pap machine, while he lay there on his back with the covers up to his neck and only his beard showing - you could practically tell that he was fully dressed under there  😂; then it may have been the following season where he ghosted her and she responded by calling him repeatedly and showing up at his house to bang on his door on camera - supposedly he was drinking with friends and couldn't be bothered to get back to her (hence the "Lenny is sober" story this season - IMO that's just to punish him so he can't drink on the trip); then she let it go - possibly because she was in love with a grifter and converting to Judaism for him until she realized he was dating every fat chick he could hook up with on the internet, or else because she went to work at the radio station and decided that the overweight DJ was in love with her (when he said he wasn't and had a girlfriend she argued with him both on camera for us AND on the radio for all of his listeners that he didn't have a girlfriend, and was lying, and was into her.  We all found out a year later that he was indeed lying about having a girlfriend - when he came out as gay on his radio show 🤣). The conclusion those of us who have watched from the beginning must come to is that his nude stick figures aren't selling well and he needs some extra cash BAD.  But he'd better not try anything on this trip!  Anything at all!  He'd better not even think about it because she has a boyfriend! and doesn't want him trying anything! AT all!!!  Subtle, Whit 🙄

Frenchman:  a lie and a farce.  Of course it made me feel great to know that I have apparently been in an open relationship with Rob Lowe for the past 35 years, despite the fact that he's remained blissfully unaware of it the entire time 😍

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

"Still waiting for male employees of the film crew along with Buddy to file for sexual harrassment."

I think it's far more likely that SHE will sue one of them for sexual harassment, because she's just so shenshus & irresistible you know that someone will not be able to help himself.   It's so funny that we've got Lennie Part 3 (don't forget the supposed one night stand during the Charlotte covid season).  When the crew can't get anyone else, and a 2nd imaginary BF is just too much, Lennie must get a call.  Clearly a player & up for anything.  And that wonderful intimate deep kiss in the preview for next week, Whitney gazing lustily into Lennie's eyes, oh except were not supposed to realize that there is a cameraman 6" from their faces LOL.  If there's anything consistent through the years on this show, it's that we must know she has no trouble finding men who desire her every season.  Even if imaginary or hired.  (Which all are).

That video was amazing, what was the purpose?   Oh, just a episode filler.  You can see that Whitney's weight & age is really catching up to her.  Look at her moves in that video vs what she could do in old seasons. She's barely moving.  Better start taking your health seriously soon, dear.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6

So Whitney is so irresistable to men that she needs to have an open relationship with Frenchie? That many men are after her? She always used to cry about men not being attracted to her because she was fat. Now she thinks she's some hot chick everyone wants. This also means frenchie can date and explore all he wants? She is so full of it!! 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

"Still waiting for male employees of the film crew along with Buddy to file for sexual harrassment."

I think it's far more likely that SHE will sue one of them for sexual harassment, because she's just so shenshus & irresistible you know that someone will not be able to help himself.   

Right?  I'm sure she spends all her time reminding them to keep their hands to themselves because she has a boyfriend and is not interested at all so they'd better not try anything etc etc etc 😂

• LOL 3

I am confused about Heather's passport status. Didn't she have to have one for the NoBS Cruise a few years ago? It hasn't been ten years so it wouldn't have expired by now. The cruise wasn't part of the show but Whitney posted plenty of content about it on SM.  There were at least two cruises and one was in the Caribbean (site of Glenn hugging the palm tree wearing only his bathing suit.)  Also the cruise was the occasion for Twit to pose either nude or topless with Tal on her ship's balcony. That photo can be seen in earlier seasons in the hallway of her house. While "the stah" had either a mini-suite or balcony cabin Buddy was relegated to a tiny windowless cabin. Don't feel too bad for him he had his "penis flute" that he bought during one of the stops to keep him entertained..

• LOL 2

Really lame episode.  Why did we have to keep hearing over and over about how stressful Whit's life (and everyone else's) has been, about her sharing a room with Lenny, and whether Todd and Buddy would make the flight?  And the dumb thing about the imaginary Frenchman & Whit turning their fake relationship into a don't ask/don't tell arrangement.  Just to pave the way for a Whit & Lennie  sexcapade.  But I'm loving that Buddy and Todd appear to be distancing themselves  from this steaming pile of 💩.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Why is the the most exciting part of the show supposed to be if Todd and Buddy will be on time? Who cares? They could just take another flight.  It’s not like they were on the run for their lives.  I mean maybe on the run for their dignity but not their actual lives.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I am confused about Heather's passport status. Didn't she have to have one for the NoBS Cruise a few years ago? It hasn't been ten years so it wouldn't have expired by now. The cruise wasn't part of the show but Whitney posted plenty of content about it on SM.  There were at least two cruises and one was in the Caribbean (site of Glenn hugging the palm tree wearing only his bathing suit.)  Also the cruise was the occasion for Twit to pose either nude or topless with Tal on her ship's balcony. That photo can be seen in earlier seasons in the hallway of her house. While "the stah" had either a mini-suite or balcony cabin Buddy was relegated to a tiny windowless cabin. Don't feel too bad for him he had his "penis flute" that he bought during one of the stops to keep him entertained..

I'm not certain, so take this with a grain of salt. I've never cruised, but I think I heard somewhere that if you're departing from a certain port on a certain cruise line that has a particular route, you can maybe use regular ID because you're going to a series of countries that permit driver's licenses for ID. I don't remember where I've heard that, and I don't even know if it's true, so. Also, a very very good chance that all of this is fake, so there's that too.

• Love 1

Why is Whitney ALWAYS the driver??  She’s horrible! How many times have we seen her in a near CRASH!?!?!

In Paris she was almost smashing into people, on one of her drives with Chase she nearly hit a deer and now she’s got a tiny little van crammed full of people like sardines, she doesn’t know the area, the roads, the hazards like livestock, chickens etc darting into the road, she’s driving on the opposite side of the road than USA, she’s not familiar with the vehicle or how it brakes and handles plus she’s crammed behind the wheel with no room to move but does that make her slow down, take her time?… HELL NO!!…. Shes zooming along like nobodies business and continues to zoooom along after nearly smashing into another car!… I can’t believe they let her drive!!!  I’d be crapping myself if I was along on that ride!!! 😵

• Like 1
  • Love 9

I'm not certain, so take this with a grain of salt. I've never cruised, but I think I heard somewhere that if you're departing from a certain port on a certain cruise line that has a particular route, you can maybe use regular ID because you're going to a series of countries that permit driver's licenses for ID. I don't remember where I've heard that, and I don't even know if it's true, so. Also, a very very good chance that all of this is fake, so there's that too

Thanks for your well reasoned reply. I have travelled by ship many times, just not to the Caribbean or Mexico. I know that a passport is required to disembark in Bermuda. Perhaps the regs have been tightened up since those NoBS at Sea junkets occurred. If Heather had stayed on board I think she would have been permitted to go, now I can't remember if she went swimming or hiking with the group.

For those of you who haven't seen the videos that Twit posted to SM I hope you can find them. Not only Buddy playing the flute, Twit aggressively twerking and dancing senshusly with one of the guests, in a dance off, her recuperating from a broken toe on her balcony, the fashion show with the other big girls. I can't remember what Twit was doing or wearing but of course, it was over the top.

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why is Whitney ALWAYS the driver??  She’s horrible! How many times have we seen her in a near CRASH!?!?!

In Paris she was almost smashing into people, on one of her drives with Chase she nearly hit a deer and now she’s got a tiny little van crammed full of people like sardines, she doesn’t know the area, the roads, the hazards like livestock, chickens etc darting into the road, she’s driving on the opposite side of the road than USA, she’s not familiar with the vehicle or how it brakes and handles plus she’s crammed behind the wheel with no room to move but does that make her slow down, take her time?… HELL NO!!…. Shes zooming along like nobodies business and continues to zoooom along after nearly smashing into another car!… I can’t believe they let her drive!!!  I’d be crapping myself if I was along on that ride!!! 😵

But let’s not forget her checking out Babs’ driving after her first illness, Whit there in the passenger seat shrieking about how Babs was too close to the curb, too slow, too fast, on and on. Because Whit is such a perfect driver and driving instructor, you know. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I'm not certain, so take this with a grain of salt. I've never cruised, but I think I heard somewhere that if you're departing from a certain port on a certain cruise line that has a particular route, you can maybe use regular ID because you're going to a series of countries that permit driver's licenses for ID. I don't remember where I've heard that, and I don't even know if it's true, so. Also, a very very good chance that all of this is fake, so there's that too.

It is true, if you are on what they called a "closed-loop cruise" where you depart and arrive back into a US port you don't need a passport. I have friends that do the 3 or 4 day from Los Angeles and return and my friends husband is too cheap to pony up the money for a passport or passport card

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 10/14/2022 at 4:03 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Probably because Whitney is a control freak, I swear she gets some sort of glee out of terrorizing people or at least making them miserable. Good thing St. Lucia is warm or she’d be rolling down their windows freezing them to death again.  If she’s not almost crashing into stuff, she’d probably try to get them to haul and shove her up a slippery waterfall.  She’s such a dirtbag.  I still like how we are supposed to believe the “star” of the show is forced to share a room, but her barnacles each get their own.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 10/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, sempervivum said:

Per Whitless' voiceover on the preview, so Lenny might 'try something' if they have to share a room? 

My husband doesn't watch the show, but he heard my revulsion/disgust when they showed the preview of them kissing next week, and I told him that exact same thing. 

On 10/12/2022 at 11:49 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why did she have to room with Lenny? 

It was so bizarre that every time she mentioned to someone new that she and Lenny will be sharing a room, she followed it immediately with  "we have to", and it was just sort of accepted without question.  Well, I question it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/12/2022 at 10:39 AM, bichonblitz said:

Last season was all about her finding her soulmate, The Frenchman. She cried over him. She talked about him ad nauseum. She ruined her  friend and family vacation last yr because he didn't show up. She needed to be consoled by everybody. All attention on her.  Now she acts like she could care less, doesn't even mention that she wants him to come visit her in the US. Now she wants to have an open relationship because Lenny is back and horny (supposedly).What the? TLC is at a loss to figure out a way to worm out of this fake relationship they and Whitney created. It never existed to begin with.... 

They are really making fools of us to expect that we would believe this BS. 

When she was outside the airport with Lenny, in a voiceover she said something about how the last time she was at the airport, it was when she "thought she was in love" with the Frenchman.  That was an interesting choice of words.  She has not said anything on the show to the effect that their relationship has cooled or that she doesn't feel the same way she used to, but that was quite a tell.  I do believe that Whitney fancied herself in love with him, although very clearly it was not reciprocated.  If it had been a real 2-way love relationship, no way in hell would she be proposing the open relationship, but clearly TLC is indeed laying the groundwork for the official death knell to any pretense of a relationship at this point.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

My husband doesn't watch the show, but he heard my revulsion/disgust when they showed the preview of them kissing next week, and I told him that exact same thing. 

It was so bizarre that every time she mentioned to someone new that she and Lenny will be sharing a room, she followed it immediately with  "we have to", and it was just sort of accepted without question.  Well, I question it!

Out loud part: "We have to..."  Quiet part: "for the sake of the story line. "

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 10/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, Irate Panda said:

Probably because Whitney is a control freak, I swear she gets some sort of glee out of terrorizing people or at least making them miserable. Good thing St. Lucia is warm or she’d be rolling down their windows freezing them to death again.  If she’s not almost crashing into stuff, she’d probably try to get them to haul and shove her up a slippery waterfall.  She’s such a dirtbag.  I still like how we are supposed to believe the “star” of the show is forced to share a room, but her barnacles each get their own.  

Yes to all this, and it just occurred to me that the driver's seat is the most adjustable in terms of positions--in that little van, she wanted the driver's seat to be "all the way back" when lo and behold it was already as far back as it would go.  I suspect that the more room she has the less embarrassing it's going to be for her to get into any vehicle.

23 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

It was so bizarre that every time she mentioned to someone new that she and Lenny will be sharing a room, she followed it immediately with  "we have to", and it was just sort of accepted without question. 

And "we have to" is followed with "Lennie better not try anything."

• Love 2