Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

Part one of a two-part reunion - the cast navigate the emotional turmoil of the season, including Taylor and Shep opening up about their relationship during a particularly teary conversation. 

Air date: 10.06.22

• Useful 1

Wow, I’m glad I tuned in for the reunion.  Taylor really let Shep have it.  She said it very well and Shep seemed dumbfounded.  His foot shaking like crazy.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9

I see Taylor visited The Lip Plumperer, LLC.  

I can't decide if Madison is a miserable c*nt because she is trying to engineer unique visitors to her sm pages, or if she is just a miserable c*nt for sport.  I think I was far too generous way ^up there when Maddie's new teefs were first discussed.  They are awful, particularly in contrast with her bronzer/self tanner.  Poor thing can't close her lips. 

I like that Olivia stands her ground with the aforementioned c*nt.  I'd like to see her continue to do so.

Kathryn was mostly tolerable, so there's that.

Naomi was furniture.  Still.

• Like 6
  • Love 14

Not only are very few of these people friends with each other but a lot of them simply hate each other. I believed this show the first few seasons, but now it just seems like a collection of womento keep taking turns hating Or loving Shep, Craig & Austin.  Please put this show out of its misery!  And by the way,not one of these people has an ounce of charisma. I think I’m just so used to turning on Bravo that I keep watching shows long after they are entertaining.

• Applause 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

They are awful, particularly in contrast with her bronzer/self tanner.  Poor thing can't close her lips. 

What is going on with her chin?  It looks like the bulbous part of the chin of a Madame puppet got shifted to one side.

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Skips most of the season but then shows up for the reunion.

Glad they didn’t include Shep’s boring cousin.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't even know why Kathryn is even there.  She was on screen all of 5 minutes all season.  

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I’m with Madison, Fuck You Leva.  

Olivia, Austen is just not that into you.  I see it, the other cast members see it, the people on the space station see it.  

I fell asleep twice, this is beyond boring.

I still love Craig.

Naomie, just go away and work on your Labia “clothing line.”  She has nothing to offer.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

What is going on with her chin?  It looks like the bulbous part of the chin of a Madame puppet got shifted to one side.

She couldn't seem to move her lower lip on one side, which made her look askew when she talked.  Is that a side effect of lip fillers or something?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Glad they didn’t include Shep’s boring cousin.

Yet.  She's probably on the bus with Paige.

1 hour ago, izabella said:

She couldn't seem to move her lower lip on one side, which made her look askew when she talked.  Is that a side effect of lip fillers or something?

She has always had a bit of a mouth thing, hasn't she?  Thinking the new teefs, along with a jab or three of Botox or lip plumperers may have magnified a malformation/misalignment in her jaw/lip/chin?  Ida know. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Taylor let Shep have it, but imo seemed too invested in the man - he simply isn’t interesed in settling down; that’s who he is. 

What are most of these people doing on the show anymore? Madison, Venita, Leva, and Kathryn have bit roles now. Naomie must have negotiated with Whitney so that her role would seem more central. This show is really about Craig, Austen and Shep - but none of them are interesting enough to carry it. Olivia holds her own but, without the connection with Austen, there’s not much going there. She and Taylor are fun together though. Hard to see a future for SC - maybe make it about the women now. 

Can’t believe they gave Leva her own show - imo she’s not likeable enough to watch. But now I get why she was on SC.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Let's start with something nice, they were all dressed well, I especially like Olivia's whole look and the color of Naomie's dress.

Madison is a miserable shrew, and the inside is finally starting to show on the outside, aided by plastic surgery & unnecessary dental work. She sure loves hearing the sound of her own voice.

Which brings me to Leva. Stay out of everyone's business! and stop embellishing everything people say! They completely caught her one when they showed what Venita actually said about Madison & the phone and then showed what Leva told Madison.  Also, why did the editors show her reaction to everything. Seriously do not care.

Kathryn has a point, Naomi is a arrogant, smug bitch to her 99% of the time. Hate that they're giving her star billing, she brings nothing except the super fake Whitney "romance" and pleather pants.

Paige must be doing something right, Craig looks 100% better than he did at last year's reunion. Seriously scary looking in that flashback.

Shep has become Thomas 2.0

I do kinda wish Austen & Taylor would get together.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

Only one thing I learned from Part 1- Shep has a flat ass. 

Looks like they are going in on the "Craig still loves Naomi" BS on Part 2. Why? Let it go. He has moved on, has a new girlfriend and can't stand being in the same room as that condescending bitch. 

Where's Whitney? He was in more scenes than Kathryn so what gives with that? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Why oh why is Madison here at all? Why does Andy let people lie? Why did Taylor, the Christian, allow herself to get involved with Shep, the dog? Why has Venita been so poorly treated? And WHY is Leva getting her own show???!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, lili45 said:

Why did Taylor, the Christian, allow herself to get involved with Shep, the dog?

She sure has a filthy mouth for such a Christian. We should have started a drinking game for every time she said fu@#$ng whores!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, lili45 said:

Why oh why is Madison here at all? Why does Andy let people lie? Why did Taylor, the Christian, allow herself to get involved with Shep, the dog? Why has Venita been so poorly treated? And WHY is Leva getting her own show???!

I was stunned by the announcement/promo, too.  It looks like a poor man's Vanderpump Rules (which also sucks, imho).

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

She sure has a filthy mouth for such a Christian. We should have started a drinking game for every time she said fu@#$ng whores!

Just because some drunk coed has a one-night stand with Shep doesn’t make her a whore.  Turn down the misogyny Taylor.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Kathryn has a point, Naomi is a arrogant, smug bitch to her 99% of the time.

I think Naomi treats Kathryn with the contempt she deserves.  If I were forced to film with that toxic, lying personality disorder named Kathryn, I would blow my fuse, too.

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 9

I checked out of this show after episode 4.  Too many overly self-absorbed men & too many low-expectation women. Came back for the reunion - What was I thinking??

Taylor needs to stop demeaning herself.  Her pain is evident but when a guy says after 2+ years, "I can't commit," what he means is, "I can't commit TO YOU."  And she shouldn't be surprised if the one after her (or one after that) gets the ring.  It's just not meant to be for them - whether bad timing or she's not HIS idea of "perfection" or lightning didn't strike for him.  (She needn't worry about WHY.  It's in his head - she/we may never know.  Shep may not know himself.  She'll only want to know why in order to want to "fix" it - but if she's not THE ONE for him - that's not fixable.)  Taylor, MOVE ON!

As for Shep's catting around - he's single now - he has every right.  She should be happy that he's not stringing her along any further.  She had a good time (hopefully.) No one was maimed, killed, or permanently damaged (hopefully.) He's moved on.  Taylor, MOVE ON!   

Olivia: If she told Austin that she didn't want to be involved, why be surprised that he took her at her word?  This crap that Taylor was spouting about women wanting a guy to "fight for her" is romance novel fluff - not reality - just stupid games. Either he's into her - or he's not.  Either she encourages him - or doesn't.  Olivia seems pretty much of a speak your mind kind of gal.  SHE said no further relationship wanted - HE backed off.  Moreover, from what we've been shown, they didn't click (enough).  Olivia, MOVE ON!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I was surprised at Taylor’s “ whore” comments, too.  She is very very hurt and I feel bad for her.  She thought she would be the one to tame him, I guess.   Those comments, though, struck me as perhaps coming from her religious upbringing?  
She’s a nice woman and I hope she finds love with a good guy.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Axie said:

Austen talking about his sister made me tear up.

It was interesting that this seemed to make the whole cast, and Andy even, tear up too.  They experience human emotions after all!

• Like 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

It was interesting that this seemed to make the whole cast, and Andy even, tear up too.  They experience human emotions after all!

I’ve always wondered if this massive loss contributes to Austen’s inability to truly & easily commit (fear of loss again.) 

• Like 1
  • Useful 9
18 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Wow, I’m glad I tuned in for the reunion.  Taylor really let Shep have it.  She said it very well and Shep seemed dumbfounded.  His foot shaking like crazy.

Yes she did!  I was shocked at how well that went down. Even my husband got up from his computer to come watch the carnage.  I was impressed with Olivia as well.  I didn't like how many treated Venita.  She looked hurt.  Madison fucked up her face and those chiclets look horrid. Plus she is a nasty piece of work.  A reminder of how not to treat other women. 

• Love 12

I think Austen’s problem is that he wants to be one of the cool kids and hang with Craig and Shep. He’s striking while the iron’s hot and not trying to commit while he’s in this show. 

• Love 6

What the heck is Austen laughing and joking around with Madison? I don't blame Olivia for not wanting anything to do with that, either. Madison looooves to be a cock tease. She's insufferable. I can not imagine her getting married to this California guy. 

Did Taylor expect Shep to cry and pine over her every night and stay celibate for a year? He's not made like that. He going to continue to party and get laid even if he misses her. Girl, move on and start dating again, too. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, TruffleHog said:

I think Naomi treats Kathryn with the contempt she deserves.  If I were forced to film with that toxic, lying personality disorder named Kathryn, I would blow my fuse, too.

Which is entirely her prerogative but she won't own up to it. Instead, when Kathryn calls her out, she tries to act all innocent. It's passive aggressive mean girl bullshit. It's lame, she's lame.

Edited by snarts
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Why was Madison even on here?  If she was invited, why not Marcie (not that I care, but still)?  I know it's been said a million times by now but good Lord, what the heck has she done to her face?  The twisted, half immobile mouth has ALWAYS been an issue but it is definitely magnified by those horrible new chompers.  Someone else mentioned too, has she had a ginormous chin implant added to the mess?  She already had a huge chin as it was!  And I don't feel one ounce of remorse ripping into her appearance because she's done this to herself willingly and everyone knows she'd say even worse if it was someone else.  Happy her face is now matching her rotten insides.

I love Olivia and how she stands up for herself!  She doesn't belong with Austen.  She and Taylor seem to be genuinely good friends off of the show, which is refreshing with this group.

9 hours ago, snarts said:

I do kinda wish Austen & Taylor would get together.

I've picked up on their very sweet friendship on Instagram but was surprised to hear Shep confirm it.  I kinda like them together too but then I also wish for more for Taylor.  

I thought Taylor's immediate attack mode was a little bit awkward/uncomfortable coming right out of the gate.  I do understand what she means though.  After a significant relationship, I think some people expect a little bit of a respectful mourning period.  Where you assume your partner just wouldn't be interested immediately in being with someone else.  It's not that you're expecting faithfulness from them after you've broken up.  In this instance, Shep probably had someone new in his bed minutes after the break up conversation occurred. 

Craig looks waaaaaaay better.

Not a Venita fan but man, I find myself really feeling bad for the girl.  I hope for her sake she doesn't come back next season.

If there is a next season!  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Just because some drunk coed has a one-night stand with Shep doesn’t make her a whore.  Turn down the misogyny Taylor.  

Right?  Shep is the whore, if anyone, though slut is the better word for him.  Shep has always been into casual, meaningless sex and one night stands.  Shep spent years on tv being that guy. Everyone in Charleston knows Shep is that guy.  Taylor chose to date him anyway.  The other women are not her problem; Shep is.  Blame him for being a bed hopper, and for stringing her along, and stop going after the women. 

While I understand that she's very hurt, and she felt the need to tell him so, I thought it was sad to still be so hung up on a guy she knew from the beginning was not a guy who had any interest in commitment.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

I didn't realize the season was over until I saw that the reunion was on. Yes, it was that boring (of a season)...And the show should be canceled because it ran its course.

Craig thinks he is the biggest star of Bravo?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

I thought Taylor's immediate attack mode was a little bit awkward/uncomfortable coming right out of the gate.  I do understand what she means though.  After a significant relationship, I think some people expect a little bit of a respectful mourning period.  Where you assume your partner just wouldn't be interested immediately in being with someone else.  It's not that you're expecting faithfulness from them after you've broken up.  In this instance, Shep probably had someone new in his bed minutes after the break up conversation occurred. 

Break-ups are hard enough without your ex making you feel like yesterday's newspaper.  Poor Taylor.  She is is young.  She is learning about relationships, and that some people are bad risks.  That's what my friends and I would call guys like Shep because you knew you'd come out of a fling or a relationship with him feeling bad about yourself in some way.   Didn't Taylor have any friends to tell her he was  a bad risk before she got too involved? 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

If Madison’s head gets any bigger, it’s going to block the sun.

I think Venita and Leva are on the show simply so Bravo can claim diversity. They just hired the wrong people of color, theses two add nothing to the show. Do better, Bravo. Feel free to apply that directive for every show in their lineup. The channel is almost unwatchable now. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

Just me or did Madison look like the puppet from Mr. Roger's? The makeup, chin, heavy bronzer - yikes!  

How did Shep pull a Charlie Sheen and get 300 women to sleep with him? Must be all those big words that he uses. Yes, Taylor, you are dumb for knowing that number and thinking you're the one. 

458A94FF-92A8-4063-B344-68D21A135EC1.jpeg.b57b5b93fd0ae3c7db7fb06f2ad08188.jpeg

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Austin has a Madonna/Whore complex. Olivia, Chelsea and Taylor can do no wrong and are pure and perfect (like his mother and sisters) but he's only sexually attracted to bombshell vixens like Madison. 

Woah, Taylor! She was never a scene stealer but she sure raced out of the gate on her first reunion. She's so bitter now that she finally acknowledges the truth about Shep. And the lip plumpers! I don't see her going down a good path in the future. I think this formerly nice girl is going to turn into a trainwreck in her 30s.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

How did Shep pull a Charlie Sheen and get 300 women to sleep with him?

Over 25 years it’s just one a month.  If he has been going to bars on the regular since college and isn’t especially picky it’s not that high.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It seemed like Taylor was waiting all this time to tell Shep what she thought of him, building it up in her mind to the point where she was ready to explode, and the first opening she saw, she let loose.  I can relate to that.  I think she probably thought that since she lasted so much longer than any of the others, that had to mean that Shep wanted to commit to her.  I can't necessarily blame her for thinking that.  But when he first began dropping hints that that wasn't the case, she should have recognized it and walked away then, instead of thinking she could fix it.

I do like the idea of her and Austen together, but would AUSTEN commit?  I don't know.

• Love 10

Okay, this was definitely the best episode of the season! I don’t even have specifics to comment on, but it was just the whole general vibe of everyone letting loose of all of the feelings they’ve bottled up for the last 9 months or however long it’s been since filming. It also made me realize how much better this season could have been if Madison and Kathryn actually showed up for more than 2-3 episodes because they will bring it. And somehow the two meek, polite blondes, Taylor and Olivia, let us know they have their own personalities and feelings—and LOTS of them—rather than just playing the part of the arm candy for the “stars” of the show. If you asked me last week whether these two should be on the show next year, I’d say, eh, they didn’t add much. But, b!tch, they are the reunion show! If these girls show up next year, welcome! I know Whitney never comes to the reunion, but I still wish he were there. 

• Love 6

Shep is an irredeemable degenerate, but Taylor made some rookie mistakes. Get the ring BEFORE quitting your job and traveling across Europe. If he doesn't propose first, don't go. This would've saved her time and money. If he ends up backing out of the engagement, at least she gets to sell the ring and recover some of her lost income.

At 27, Taylor's not to young to know this, but when there's a significant age difference in a relationship it's not a level playing field. It's like playing tennis with a better partner. The transactional nature of love becomes more apparent with larger age gaps. And ladies, don't give it all up without a ring. If you don't value it, why would he?

Edited by wallies
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, izabella said:

Break-ups are hard enough without your ex making you feel like yesterday's newspaper.  Poor Taylor.  She is is young.  She is learning about relationships, and that some people are bad risks.  That's what my friends and I would call guys like Shep because you knew you'd come out of a fling or a relationship with him feeling bad about yourself in some way.   Didn't Taylor have any friends to tell her he was  a bad risk before she got too involved? 

If the "friends" on this show are an example, they're unable to assess bad risks for themselves, much less for her! 

Having now viewed episodes I missed - Wow.  Shep played Taylor.  And Taylor?  Sweet, naive, & stubbornly fixed on her dream guy (I know, hard to believe considering that it's - well, Shep - but her dream, nevertheless.)

He told her he didn't want to settle down.  Even facing a pregnancy scare, he NEVER suggested that he'd step up. (Though BOTH chose to forego birth control. Gamble much?) He cheated & had an active RAYA account during the relationship.  NO commitment & NO reason to trust?  Her eyes should have been wide open!

But, she sooo wanted to believe it'd work & he said just enough to keep her around.  Magic words:  "I care about you. I'm trying to change for you." And dangled a carrot:  IF she agreed to quit her job & travel, he might talk about possible commitment after their return. So she agreed to quit/travel.  I can just imagine the huge blow-up when they returned & commitment was not a speck closer.

Now Taylor's BITTER & doing the equivalent of drunk-dialing to an ex - but on national TV.  Pissed that horn-dog Shep immediately went on the hunt. She likely wants him to "come to his senses" about her.  But lucky, really. He's not said, "Phew, dodged a bullet." (Tho she might later.) No, he's stayed neutral.  And why not?  She let him off the hook - Not blaming HIM for issuing mixed signals. (Because that would mean SHE misread the signals, misplaced her affections.) No, she blames ALL women he's dated or will date, herself included, as whores. Bit of mis-direction there! 

I really hope she torques it down for Reunion #2.  Hopefully, puts down the "phone", backs off her anger, gathers what's left of her dignity & moves on.  It's a crossroads.  She can learn to love/accept her sweet, trusting, hopeful self (even if she ends up with unsuccessful conclusions.) She can wise up that time-wasting soul-crushers like Shep exist.  Or absent learning from experience, can turn into a sour mistrusting wreck.  It's said that "Time heals all wounds." (Well, usually) And "Time wounds all heels." (Well, that too.)  So fingers crossed for Taylor that she gets a satisfying ending - even if it's not the one she currently wants.    

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

I do believe that Shep still has feelings for Taylor, perhaps even loves her. (Or as much as can pass for love in Shep's mind.) Taylor came right at him early and often. She'd obviously rehearsed in her head exactly the things she'd been feeling and wanted to say to him and Shep took it from her! He didn't really try to defend himself. We've seen Craig and Austen come at Shep in past reunions and Shep can get downright nasty. That didn't happen here.

Shep would have been content to continue for years with Taylor as his girlfriend. I think he was very comfortable in their relationship as it was for him. I don't think he was looking for a new partner in life, he just didn't want to give up meaningless sex with random women on the side. And I don't think he ever will. Maybe there's a woman out there who'd put up with those parameters, but I don't think Shep's a big enough catch to justify a relationship like that. And his stock is dropping as he ages.

• Love 6

Olivia is trying too hard to me. It’s like she’s just trying for her moment on the show. Her parents seemed to be doing that too. Like no one actually cared about her so called relationship with Austen. It wasn’t interesting. Stop talking about it. The same with him and Ciara it is boring and no one gives a fuck lol.

Madison is yikes lol. She just wants everyone thinking she’s the hottest shit ever. She was giving little compliments to Austen again so he would kind of think of her again like that. I have a feeling it wont work out with her new guy. 

I know she’s a mess but I kind of like Kathryn during the reunion. Actually bringing some drama and entertainment. She is right about Shep he is another Thomas.it seems.

Taylor’s rant about Shep was cringey to me.

Who the hell gave Leva a show? Lmao what a horrible decision.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ProudMary said:

Shep would have been content to continue for years with Taylor as his girlfriend. I think he was very comfortable in their relationship as it was for him. I don't think he was looking for a new partner in life, he just didn't want to give up meaningless sex with random women on the side. And I don't think he ever will. Maybe there's a woman out there who'd put up with those parameters, but I don't think Shep's a big enough catch to justify a relationship like that. And his stock is dropping as he ages.

Shep said early in the season that she was the first girl he could "tolerate." Tolerate!  How flattering!!  The word "love" never passed his lips.  (I "care" for you was as close as he got.)  So I agree with the lst part of your theory - but why shouldn't he be comfortable in the relationship?  He could continue to be on the lookout for someone new - better - different - & still hold Taylor at arms length.

Where we disagree is that I can't say he'll never commit.  Guys often say they aren't looking for a life partner.  No white picket fence for them!  Then they meet "The One."  Boom - game over.  Happened to big star bachelors Beatty & Clooney.  Happens to average joes too.  Usually after they've strung a bunch of women along for years.

Others don't get the spirit until they get older.  Suddenly decide they don't want to be old & alone.  Or finally meet "the one" or "the close enough" or get tired of the pursuit.  Or their standards change.  At whatever age, passable or not, if they're SOLVENT (and sometimes even if they're not), and unlike aging women, aging f-boys can be in demand long past their "use by" date.  As long as he's still breathing & getting mailbox money, he'll always be able to find a willing partner.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Over 25 years it’s just one a month.  If he has been going to bars on the regular since college and isn’t especially picky it’s not that high.

I forgot about the desperate women that would actually think he's a catch. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

Shep said early in the season that she was the first girl he could "tolerate." Tolerate!  How flattering!!  The word "love" never passed his lips.  (I "care" for you was as close as he got.)  So I agree with the lst part of your theory - but why shouldn't he be comfortable in the relationship?  He could continue to be on the lookout for someone new - better - different - & still hold Taylor at arms length.

Where we disagree is that I can't say he'll never commit.  Guys often say they aren't looking for a life partner.  No white picket fence for them!  Then they meet "The One."  Boom - game over.  Happened to big star bachelors Beatty & Clooney.  Happens to average joes too.  Usually after they've strung a bunch of women along for years.

Others don't get the spirit until they get older.  Suddenly decide they don't want to be old & alone.  Or finally meet "the one" or "the close enough" or get tired of the pursuit.  Or their standards change.  At whatever age, passable or not, if they're SOLVENT (and sometimes even if they're not), and unlike aging women, aging f-boys can be in demand long past their "use by" date.  As long as he's still breathing & getting mailbox money, he'll always be able to find a willing partner.

I could very well be misremembering, but I thought Shep did use the word "love" to Taylor when the group was on St. Simon's Island. Shep was drunk and spouting off to Craig (and Whitney, I think) while Taylor and Austen were in the kitchen (with Olivia? Naomie? not sure on the third person) playing a drinking game based on Shep's ravings. When Shep came into the kitchen, I could swear he drunk whispered in Taylor's ear that he loved her more than he'd ever loved anyone. 

I'm not racing to go listen to that episode again because I honestly don't care all that much. 😄

• Love 1

I thought Taylor embarassed herself. All the name calling as if the women are at fault was off putting. Wasting 2 years was one thing, but she totally lost me when she quit her job to travel with a guy that clearly had no plans to ever marry her. That was obvious with Shep's reaction to the pregnancy "scare", and I honestly think she was trying to get pregnant to snag him. Not my kind of woman. Kathryn probably said the most on point comment I have ever heard from her when she said Shep has turned into Thomas. I still can't stand her though. Madison is just awful but I am a little surprised there wasn't more conversation about her accusation that Olivia had slept with Thomas. Kathryn, of course, certainly noted it, I bet she did some questioning after the reunion. I believe Olivia, but Madison throwing that out there is just who she is.  She used to be pretty, before all the botched work, but she is one ugly, mean Narcissistic biotch. Good luck to her future husband. Sad the show is over, but it has been all season. Wondering if they are even going to mention Pringle?

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, chlban said:

I thought Taylor embarassed herself. All the name calling as if the women are at fault was off putting.

Agreed. Taylor, go back and read your Bible. Ultimately, you are the one who ignored Shep's character and patterns and stayed with him, quitting your job for an extended luxury vacation, and waited for a proposal from a wallet.

Madison is a greasy, orange, stringy-haired, fence-toothed, slurring harridan. Her engagement to a non-practicing Salt Lake City Mormon makes zero sense. Very random. My guess is he's a wallet, and if she pops out a kid, she'll get child support when the inevitable happens. Prosperous Mormons tend to be financially conservative, and I bet she doesn't make it past pre-nup negotiations.

Speaking of SLC, I envision Madison trying to get on the cast of the RHoSLC; they have an opening approaching rapidly.

ETA: I do NOT like how some of the cast are treating Venita. It's beyond typical reality TV bickering for ratings - Madison and the other mean girl Naomie treat Venita with contempt.  Venita, stop serving tokenism and get out of there.

Craig is a pissy fishwife. News flash Craig - LOTS of companies have Christmas parties. And we know Bravo put on yours. I predict Craig will have a very big fall from grace once this show is put out of its misery. He is lazy - oh, a "visionary" - and entitled and mean.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Agreed. Taylor, go back and read your Bible. Ultimately, you are the one who ignored Shep's character and patterns and stayed with him, quitting your job for an extended luxury vacation, and waited for a proposal from a wallet.

Madison is a greasy, orange, stringy-haired, fence-toothed, slurring harridan. Her engagement to a non-practicing Salt Lake City Mormon makes zero sense. Very random. My guess is he's a wallet, and if she pops out a kid, she'll get child support when the inevitable happens. Prosperous Mormons tend to be financially conservative, and I bet she doesn't make it past pre-nup negotiations.

Speaking of SLC, I envision Madison trying to get on the cast of the RHoSLC; they have an opening approaching rapidly.

Craig is a pissy fishwife. News flash Craig - LOTS of companies have Christmas parties. And we know Bravo put on yours. I predict Craig will have a very big fall from grace once this show is put out of its misery. He is lazy - oh, a "visionary" - and entitled and mean.

Yep. To me this season just solidified what has really been clear for a long time about Craig. He also thinks he is someone everyone wants advice from. He is mean and his Ego is off the charts. He has skated because the other male leads are so awful. Put him on a show with male leads like Southern Charm NO, with grown men, and he would have looked as bad as he did this season long ago. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4