Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Someone's Little Sister

Rita and Girls United face a dire challenge, so Callie turns to Robert for help. Meanwhile, Connor deals with mounting pressure to dissolve his friendship with Jude; tension builds between Brandon and Lou; and Jesus gets a new perspective on Hayley.

It sounds like Callie's adoption is going to hit a snag. Can't anything go well for her? 

As I've said in a few other threads, I don't expect the show will ever neatly tie up Callie's adoption, thereby ending Brallie unless they decide to go that route in a series finale. For as long as the show is on, they are going to play the possibility of them and for that reason, she's not going to be legally a member of the family even if she remains in the house (which I think she will give or take a brief stint at the Quinns for drama).

Some spoilery tweets from the cast/crew & an interview with SS to tide us over the next few hours.

http://tvline.com/2014/08/18/the-fosters-summer-finale-spoilers-callie-adoption/#comment-list-wrapper

@BradleyBredeweg  ·  Aug 16  Jude is BACK & reveals a big secret to Stef&Lena about the camping trip! U don't wanna miss the final moments - because it's ALL #Brallie!

‏@BaileeMadison ·23h Tomorrow. Sophia's crying. Callie's upset. #Brallie . & tons of OMG worthy stuff!  Who's excited?

@JKovisars  ·  Aug 16  @cierraramirez Re-watching #TheFosters ep2010 & girl u rocked that Mariana/Ana scene in Mikes Apt | so powerful #acting chops / dang girl!

I am both excited to see this episode -- and dreading it at the same time. I am firmly in the No Brallie camp and all of the hints via Twitter from the cast and TPTB are driving me nuts.

• Love 2

I am both excited to see this episode -- and dreading it at the same time. I am firmly in the No Brallie camp and all of the hints via Twitter from the cast and TPTB are driving me nuts.

Ditto.  But the one thing that gives me hope is that the show itself has been decidedly less Brallie-centric this half season than the promotional spots and tweets have indicated up to now.  Though though the show has nominally kept them in play by continuing to have moments and hints that Brallie may still be an issue, the show has consistently veered left at the moment that would have confirmed Brallie was still the thing and instead focused on what the real issue for them was in those scenes- i.e. their respective rapes.

I feel Like the show runners may not really want to end up there and are possibly catering to Brallie's popularity with a portion of the audience and ABCFamily promotions.  Could be wrong, but it gives me some degree of plausible deniability so I don't have to walk away from the show due to the repeated pummellings by the promo monkeys of #Brallie 

• Love 1

Well this finale was-busy, busy's a good word for it I think but that seems to be the main theme with this show, just shoving almost everything imaginable into one episode until its' at bursting capacity.

They did go the route I thought they might, Robert helping to raise money for the girls' home. I liked Rita actually, finally, being someone to ask Callie why having a mere relationship with Robert would be so bad? And when the Kerr cries it's a good thing, that was a really sweet moment when Callie called him out as her bio dad. I really liked seeing Jill holding and squeezing his hand in support, they really did turn out to be decent people, I'm just glad the show didn't turn them into the "evil" couple I thought they might. Kerr is too good to just get rid of that easily imo.

So poor Robert, he did sign the papers in good faith, he cancelled that whole Callie signing away her rights legal business, and then leave it up to mini cray crazy Callie to rip up the papers in her rather demented and off-kilter plan to keep Callie in their family, causing him all the more heartache and anguish and natural second guessing, at least for the time beng. And more Robert tears, I guess that's where Callie gets her ability to cry from.

There was way too much singing going on though, not a fan of those kids "singing" at all. I just hate that band, everything about it including the kids in it.

So Stef is the one behaving like a semi adult and Lena spends most of the episode pouting and being "mad" at her wife without bothering to talk about it, what a shocker. If it isn't one of them it's both being annoying.

If they have mini Callie hurt herself...way too typical show, don't be that typical, you've done enough like that.

Ew on Brandon and Callie at the end, oy.

And Marianna changed her hair back, finally. Those twins...why can't they find a way to make them matter in a way that matters? Everything about them just bores me, and Jesus' ribs should be melting by now because that so called "tattoo" looked like it was dripping MRSA all over the bathroom sink.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Ugh, I'm so annoyed right now. I'm so pissed off that they keep screwing up Callie's life. I'm annoyed that they're leaving Jude's storyline hanging. He's the most interesting character on the show. They keep teasing, and then they don't give us anything. Also, Lena is/was a mandated reporter. She should have reported Connor's situation to DCF and let them handle it. The new principal should have made a report too. Is the psycho sister going to attempt suicide? I really love certain aspects of the show. I love that they show a lesbian couple who have a loving family. I love that they're exploring LGBT issues. I love Jude and his story. I want to love the foster care story, but they get so many things wrong that I just can't. If Brandon/Callie becomes a thing in the second half of the season, I might just have to stop watching, which sucks because this is the only show that discusses issues I care about and brings them into the spotlight where they need to be.

• Love 4

I would've gained so much respect for Brandon if he had pulled away. It would've shown growth. Am I really supposed to believe that these two idiots are in love when Brandon sleeps with Dani AND hooks up with Lou while Callie's been with Wyatt & in love with him? Brandon & Callie are so destructive to everything including themselves. I would've been ok with the adoption hold up, but the kiss really ruined all the progress that's happened over the course of the season.

• Love 6

Ugh, I'm so annoyed right now. I'm so pissed off that they keep screwing up Callie's life. I'm annoyed that they're leaving Jude's storyline hanging.

OMG,how many times will they keep doing this yo-yo thing with Callie and her getting this close to being adopted! It's annoying now.   Please writers, give this kid a break for once.  And damn it,this last snag resulted in the return of Callie/Brandon ( I just can't use their shipper name, just can't)

Jude is BACK & reveals a big secret to Stef&Lena about the camping trip!

Why do I have a feeling it's just a red herring and that it's nothing bad.

If they have mini Callie hurt herself...way too typical show, don't be that typical, you've done enough like that.

They sure wanted us to think she would do something. If so, then you know Callie will just feel terrible about it,maybe even the stepmom will take it out on her too. Cause you know, they just love to dump the drama on Callie Grrr,..

I don't know the timeline when they filmed this, but Sherri S looks great. She didn't look like she recently gave birth, that's for sure.

Yay for the return of Marianna's real hair! Thought that was a great scene with Jesus,Marianna and the mom. Funny how Jesus who didn't want to be there,was the one who felt compassion for her.  And I liked the scene with Lena and Marianna afterwards.

Oh Jesus, you know you can't hide that stupid tattoo forever! And I hated hearing him say to Stef that said Hayley  didn't want him to be at the party for Girls United and needed him because she was flipping out. Eff you Hayley! Deal with stuff on your own sometimes.  And while I'm at it, eff you to Robert for not getting new papers to sign for your daughter, you know, the one you wanted to be happy!

Edited by Valny
  • Love 1

Ugh. Until that last moment, this wasn't a half-bad episode, although I hate that yet another roadblock being put in front of Callie's adoption. Way to reward her rarely-given trust, Robert! Maybe instead of ruining Callie's life, you might turn your eye to your other daughter, who is probably slitting her wrists right about now.

Poor Jude. I think Lena was pretty dumb to quit her job, and yes, she and Principal Whatsherface should have reported Connor's dad to CPS. What do you suppose those boys did?

When did Mariana become my favorite? I love her so much. Her scene with Lena was the best of the episode.

Fucking ending. And Brandon was doing so well, too. There were multiple episodes there where I didn't label him the worst, but that's blown now. And it's a shame, too, because I think Mitchell and Lambert have a very nice friendship/sibling chemistry, but I can't ever enjoy it because there is always the specter of Brallie hanging over them. Just...no.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 3

*FIGHTS AIR!!* Really show? IS the Braille fandom that big? UGH!!! I was really okay with pretty much everything that happened this season, but, but that ending!!! Can somebody give Brandon some saltpeter, put him in therapy or something? Boyfriend never seems to know when to pull back and say this is wrong. Callie is clearly in pain and your dumb behind makes out with her?  Can we also put Sophia and Haley together and let them go single white female someplace else?

*SCREAMS!!!*

Hate this episode so much.

• Love 1

I really enjoyed most of this episode - particularly the Ana confrontation with Mariana and Jesus and the Mariana/Lena discussion thereafter. I also enjoyed Callie repeatedly telling Robert, Jill and Sophia that she was getting adopted by Stef and Lena and that they are her family. Really liked hearing Callie tell Sophia that she is a spoiled brat after the girl ripped up the papers - and ripped Callie's heart apart. Is Sophia going to try to kill herself now that her new sister has disavowed her? My guess is that she is a cutter but I don't think she will try to commit suicide - not that I really care. I am also curious as to what happened between Jude and Connor on the camping trip?

Now for the stuff I hated: the kiss between Callie and Brandon at the end completely screwed all of the progress which they had made over the entire season. Callie wants to be adopted by the Fosters - she has made that abundantly clear. Why TPTB felt it necessary to fall back to the Brallie crap and to throw another roadblock to Callie's happiness is beyond me. I'm sure that some will say that it is good drama but to me it is contrived and very annoying. I feel that they are doing it to pander to a certain fanbase and it pisses me off. Rita told Callie that the universe isn't against her but it really does seem as if it is. Once again her happiness is within her grasp -- and then gets cruelly pulled away.

I also didn't like Lena quitting her job so abruptly without talking with Stef about it first. I think that Stef is right: this is more about Lena wanting some control over her life after Frankie's death than it is about the principle she is fighting to uphold. They have 5 kids and money issues now; it's not realistic to think that Lena would so easily give up a good paying job.

So glad that Mariana's hair is back to normal.

• Love 4

They did go the route I thought they might, Robert helping to raise money for the girls' home. I liked Rita actually, finally, being someone to ask Callie why having a mere relationship with Robert would be so bad? And when the Kerr cries it's a good thing, that was a really sweet moment when Callie called him out as her bio dad. I really liked seeing Jill holding and squeezing his hand in support, they really did turn out to be decent people, I'm just glad the show didn't turn them into the "evil" couple I thought they might. Kerr is too good to just get rid of that easily imo.

So poor Robert, he did sign the papers in good faith, he cancelled that whole Callie signing away her rights legal business, and then leave it up to mini cray crazy Callie to rip up the papers in her rather demented and off-kilter plan to keep Callie in their family, causing him all the more heartache and anguish and natural second guessing, at least for the time beng. And more Robert tears, I guess that's where Callie gets her ability to cry from.

Yeah, I haven't exactly been understanding why Callie thought having a relationship with him would be so bad. He's a good guy, they're a nice family....what's the problem? It was nice to have Rita call her out on that.

I LOVED Jill reaching out and squeezing his hand in support. The look on her face left no doubt to me that the meaning of it was clearly "I'm so glad that she called you her dad because I know how much it means to you, yay!"

This show is so good at those little moments...I don;t understand why they keep losing them in favor of all the huge drama. Ugh.

So Stef is the one behaving like a semi adult and Lena spends most of the episode pouting and being "mad" at her wife without bothering to talk about it, what a shocker. If it isn't one of them it's both being annoying.

It was refreshing to see Stef be the level-headed one for a change, but seriously, Lena. What the hell? Do you not realize you have kids to feed? The way I see it, Stef's well within her rights to be pissed.

This made me cringe...that girl has issues and I'm dreading the overdone razor blade and gallons of blood.

And Marianna changed her hair back, finally. Those twins...why can't they find a way to make them matter in a way that matters? Everything about them just bores me, and Jesus' ribs should be melting by now because that so called "tattoo" looked like it was dripping MRSA all over the bathroom sink.

She's brunette again, thank God! Sadly, that and her heartfelt two minute heartfelt conversation with Lena about hating that she came from Ana (which admittedly I teared up at) were the two most interesting things to come from those twins in weeks. Is it wrong that I kind of hope that Jesus does actually end up with MRSA or flesh eating bacteria or hepatitis or something? He needs more to do than date that crazy girl. Even Jesus and Mariana meeting up with Ana was pretty boring. I was more affected by Stef's reaction to listening to Ana talk about how Jesus used to try to take care of her than I was by Ana or Jesus or Mariana...and Stef was in the freaking background.

OMG,how many times will the keep doing this yo-yo thing with Callie and her getting this close to being adopted! It's annoying now.   Please writers, give this kid a break for once.

Ditto. Callie needs a family, she doesn't need to date Brandon. I wish the kiss didn't happen.

Lastly, why does Jude keep getting ignored by the writers? His story is the most interesting! I really want to know what happened on that camping trip.

Well my favorite teen romance since Joey and Pacey lives another day. Sorry to everyone here. I'll resist the urge to fangirl. But I will say the setup felt real- Callie in a weak moment would reach for him and Brandon didn't take advantage but was also never going to be able to walk away. And I'm glad they finally got tripped up by these lingering feelings- it's felt unrealistic this season that since Padre these teenagers who were essentially told you can't feel this way didn't even so much have an almost kiss for over 15 eps- not when they were left alone overnight, not when they've been alone in his bedroom etc etc. I never bought the relationship with Wyatt as anything more than a barrier she intentionally put between her and B and bonus she was already comfortable with Wyatt as a friend.

So with that barrier gone and in an emotionally charged situation, you have the finale scene. I never got that she was over him and the actress never played it that way (look how she gulps when he says I know what it feels like to love you in Mother or her face when he tells her he wrote a outlaws for her)---- she just did a better job of forcing distance and repressing whatever feelings which made sense because she had a helluva a lot more to lose. I don't get people hating on B. He did everything right, he sat her down, told her to breathe, told her the Fosters would be her family. He made zero overtures, it was all her. I don't get blaming a 16 year old whose in a rough headspace himself for responding to a kiss from the girl he never wanted it to be over with. And he may still back off when we come back in the winter.

I understand people being annoyed by them but I don't understand how anyone is surprised the show went back there. It's been telegraphed with almost lasers since Ep 1. They are the couple, this is ABCfamily. It will never truly die. I've seen a Brallie finale kiss coming since about 2x03. She's not going to be his legal sister unless they decide to tie it up that way in the series finale. They weren't going to tie up the adoption and kill them beyond a doubt in 2A- this is essentially a soap albeit with some other heartwarming and groundbreaking aspects but it's a serial drama. They brought back Outlaws this season to say we may have other people in their orbit but this is still a thing. I feel like if non Brallie fans can accept that even begrudgingly that Brallie isn't going away even they move away from it for a few eps even if he unconvincingly referred to her as his sister, you might enjoy the show more or at least not have your blood pressure boiling.

Fangirl moment more than the kiss was when she called him her best friend. I died.

Other thoughts:

- glad we put Jesus/Haley on hold

-loved Rosie and this kind of background use of girls united as compared with Ep 8 where they ate the show

-loved Callie calling Sophia a spoiled brat, that kind of huge discrepancy in their upbringings had to come out.

- ripping up the papers was lame, I thought Sophia would blab what she knew about the B/C history and that would freak out Jill and Robert.

-the Sophia cliffhanger would have been more effective if we knew her better.

-fine with the slow burn of Jude/Connor story- that works especially with the age of the actors. Look forward to seeing this play out at a refreshingly real pace over 2B and into S3

-was utterly heartbroken for Robert when Callie went off on him. I want her to let him in her heart. When Jack McPhee would cry, I would cry. This was the same. I don't blame him in the least for not signing and that's not just because I want an opening for my couple ship. Because why in the world should this man have to give up his CHILD to 2 women he doesn't know who have known her for all of 7 months when he never abused/neglected etc.? But the whole I signed, now I can't sign is just cruel and I get why Callie reacted as she did.

-the twins and Ana scene was perfection. Perfection. Perfection.

Edited by GildedLily
  • Love 3
Way to reward her rarely-given trust, Robert!

Frankly I think his hesitation is one of the few things this show has done realistically dealing with the adoption process, especially with a case like Robert's. You have a man who suddenly finds out he has a child, falls for said child, and yet knows that said child expects him to just give her up without a second thought apparently, it just isn't human nature to do that if you are a loving person or a loving parent. To be willing to cut all ties just when you find them because another couple beat you to the punch by six months? The struggle a person would go through, the pain and indecision that they'd be experiencing would be tremendous.

The guy's a human being who's come to love his daughter, a child basically stolen away from him, I'll take that drama and angst over Brandon's Dani woes and Jesus' inability to keep it in his pants any day. Fostering and adoption isn't always so cut and dry in the real world. It's bad enough they had Callie fall so quick so fast in a mere six months to join the Fosters', at least this to me could happen in real life.

• Love 8

There was way too much singing going on though, not a fan of those kids "singing" at all. I just hate that band, everything about it including the kids in it.

Agreed, I skipped over most of it... hope there wasn't any crucial dialogue in between the singing shots.

Also, Lena is/was a mandated reporter. She should have reported Connor's situation to DCF and let them handle it. The new principal should have made a report too.

Thank you!!! Why wasn't that brought up at all???

- So Sophia is... something. I'm glad Robert did, in fact, sign the papers but it sucks that he can't sign them again to fix his daughter's selfish choice. Honestly, what now? Is it true that she can't be forced to live with them? Even if she is taken out of the Adams-Fosters house, she'd probably be miserable and might end up undoing all of her progress. The only positive I can see coming from this is perhaps they could discuss a way for it to be an open adoption? We never heard anything about that, all we heard were abandonment papers. Maybe they could add some legal agreement about visitation and stuff so it doesn't feel like the Quinns are losing her... though I think they may have already, thanks to Sophia.

- Obviously I was supposed to be in a puddle of tears over Brallie's profound, never-ending epicness but I was cursing my brains out. I knew it was going to happen, and I know it will never be off the table, but I seriously don't care about their supposedly brilliant love. I see more chemistry and value in them being siblings, and I think it's tacky that this happened after he kissed his bandmate (forgot her name), who he told he couldn't date for legitimate personal reasons. I side-eye all of this.

No, you know what, fine, let them do this, since they're so damned determined, since they're such soulmates. Let them date and within a year, it'll be over and they can look back at their stupid choices. With this ridiculous timeline (I refuse to believe it's been six months), perhaps it wouldn't be too late for her to get adopted by the Adams-Fosters.

- I could have handled the Brallie nonsense better (so many f-bombs) had they at least given a solid hint as to what Jude and Connor did on the camping trip. Because I can assume what happened but then I alternate between, "nah, they didn't" and "oh god, how far???" Seriously, did they look up porn on their phones or make out? LOL. Hell, why not expand more on Connor and his dad? Because I'm still not sure if Connor's dad's story is legit or not. Jude and Connor are my favorite characters on the show, and I'm loving their slow burn, but there was far too little of them in this episode for my taste. (I know there are laws about minors and work hours, you know what I mean though.)

- Lena went overboard with the quitting... Stef was right, she could have filed a complaint. And like @DeepPoet117 said, Lena's a mandated reporter, there was no conflict of interest when it came to reporting the abuse of a child. She made this personal, hell, the show made this personal, and it wasn't necessary. I get that she wants control but she needed to think back on what her mom said, that her kids needs trump her wants. She's got too many kids and bills for her to quit her job like that.

I was disappointed with Stef's attitude, though, saying Jude should get a new friend. He should try to expand his circle, yes, but they'd done nothing wrong (as far as the parents knew), so why should these kids have to end a friendship? Especially over something like, "I think your kid's gay, even though my only evidence is a lingering slap on the back". What the heck is Lena gonna do now? Especially since Jude admitted to not being 100% innocent.

- I liked Mariana and Lena's talk, that was so good. I did think there needed to be more re: Jesus, though. Hayley's very manipulative, I doubt that one meeting with Ana was able to give him the strength to put himself first.

• Love 1

Well I may eat crow a few episodes from now, but I'm going to temporarily suspend my usual TV-is-dependably-shitty-and-will-break-my-heart cynicism and say that the Callie/Brandon kiss will be painted as self-destructive on her part, just like when she was acting out with him while at Girls United. Please, show, don't let me down. I can't let this stupidity ruin my show, I'm either pretending it didn't happen or I'm hoping the writers have yet another save up their sleeves.

I want to be sympathetic to Sophia, but I'm just not. I actually agreed with Callie that she's just a spoiled brat. Robert, too. He jerks everyone around and it's all about him. First it was his money he was protecting. Now it's his poor privileged wounded heart. Is he kidding? Even Ana finally knew better.

Speaking of Ana, hey-- I was very surprised to hear that Mariana was always the angry one. But I like it. I thought Ana's speech was actually pretty terrible. She was basically rubbing their faces in how she loved getting high more than she loved them-- did they really have to hear that? She could have just said she was sorry that she was too messed up to take proper care of them, and wanted them to know it wasn't their fault. But at the end it was apparently actually helpful for Jesus to have his caretaker compulsion pointed out to him, because for once he did turn off his phone instead of letting Hayley manipulate him.

Hated the band, but was relieved that they didn't sing those love/anti-love songs at the benefit. Brandon's idea that he wasn't in the right head space to get involved didn't last long, did it? I think, rather than love, what we are seeing between him and Callie, and him and Lou, is lack of impulse control and a compulsion to accept all offers/an inability to say no-- the impulse thing is typical teen, but it would be somewhat interesting to me if they are going to write about a boy who can't say no, since it's usually girls who are portrayed as feeling that kind of external pressure. It fits with the Dani debacle, too. Maybe he's a co-dependent like Jesus. His original girlfriend was a possessive control freak, too, wasn't she? He may have had more stability in his early years than Jesus, but he does still have an alcoholic dad.

I loooooved Mariana calling Lena on her craving to have a bio-daughter, and how rejected that made Mariana feel. Mariana is getting to that age where she's sometimes smarter than her parents and I love that so far she's using it for good rather than evil.

I like that they are starting to show scenes with Lena and one kid in a private conversation, like they have always done with Stef. It used to be mostly just Lena and Jude, but now we've finally seen her have private talks with Brandon and Mariana, too. It rounds out the parenting dynamic, I think, and those one-on-one parent-child scenes have been some of my favorites of the series.

I know we're supposed to think Jude and Connor were doing Something Sexual together in the tent, and I wonder why they are being so coy about it, unless it's actually going to be revealed to be something else entirely. I gasped when Jude said Connor was needy when they were talking about Hayley at the table. I felt at that moment that he was kind of claiming him as his boyfriend, but again-- why are they being so coy?

I was surprised that the new principal was not a horrible person and I liked her a lot in her intro scene. Not sure what I think about what happened once Connor's dad came in. Lena was never the impulsive one, but I guess she's still a little traumatized.

I thought Teri Polo did a great job reacting in the background to the Ana-Mariana-Jesus interactions.

• Love 1

The only positive I can see coming from this is perhaps they could discuss a way for it to be an open adoption? We never heard anything about that, all we heard were abandonment papers. Maybe they could add some legal agreement about visitation and stuff so it doesn't feel like the Quinns are losing her... though I think they may have already, thanks to

This is where I had hoped the show was going all along: Callie would be adopted by the Fosters but would still have a relationship with Robert, Jill and Sophia if she chose to do so. I'm not sure what the Brallie kiss is going to do to the whole Callie getting adopted by the Fosters part now that they have jumped back into that morass. If Sophia tries to harm herself (cutting, suicide, etc...) in the bathroom, that act could also have an impact on the formation of a long-term relationship. Not to mention that, if Sophia does harm herself, a court might not consider Robert's home to be a stable one for someone like Callie should Robert begin a custody fight.

I really hope we don't go down the road of custody fight when Callie has to be nearing seventeen. A scorched earth custody litigation by a rich bio dad with infinite money for legal resources makes no sense- she's not 6, she'll be way past 18 by the time it resolved.

Things I liked:

Brandon/Callie kiss-I know these two won't go away since they were telegraphed in the pilot, and I do see loads of chemistry between the actors. I wish the show hadn't rushed their relationship in season 1, but that can't change now. I am looking forward to what happens next.

Rita-Rosie is awesome. I hope she's in a couple eps the next half.

Mariana's brown hair!

Robert's reaction to Callie's speech was very sweet. I was very indifferent to Robert when the character was introduced, but I do like him now.

DIslikes:

Lena quitting her job...not smart and I hate when there's tension between her and Stef.

Jude not telling what happened in the tent. Did they smoke a cigarette? Kiss? Buy a kayak with a stolen credit card? I want to know!

Sophia probably hurting herself in the bathroom. I will not feel sorry for this character and the actress has bugged me since her stint on OUAT.

Lou: Why is she still around?

Overall Rating: B

• Love 1

Ugh, it's all been said.  The whole ep was 99% predicable.

Callie's still a mess, no surprise there - her "addiction" is back.  Brallie will never die - first GildedLily post said it all.  Wacko half sister gets more in the mix with whatever she's about to do.  Fallout from the Brallie kiss, gay/not gay Jude, something/nothing happen in the tent, quit your job to make a point yet it only hurts yourself, Robert decides he can't sign away a daughter.  Ugh and another ugh.

In the show's/actor's defense, the only chemistry that comes through for me between any of the kids is Brandon/Callie.  The kiss between Brandon/Lou ... blah.  Jesus/Haley .... blah, blah, Marianna and the guitar player... etc.  BTW, maybe Brandon can play some piano but the rest of that band is air band and not that good at it.

Maybe Brandon will throw a wrench in the Brailie thing for a while when the show returns - maybe something along the lines of "... I can't be hurt like that again".  The writers got it keep it simmering but not boiling.  I'd like to see his character step up in some fashion.

Points for:

Rita-Rosie bringing up "why wouldn't you want something from your father?" 

Marianna calling out Lena on wanting a real daughter - the 1% I didn't see coming

I really hope we don't go down the road of custody fight when Callie has to be nearing seventeen. A scorched earth custody litigation by a rich bio dad with infinite money for legal resources makes no sense- she's not 6, she'll be way past 18 by the time it resolved.

With the way this show handles time somehow the court fight would end up lasting a year and Callie would have reversed back to being fifteen going on sixteen.

• Love 3

Surprisingly, I liked the episode. I think everyone did a great job and had their moments to shine.

I liked the Robert/Callie interactions a lot. It wasn't Robert's fault at all that Callie's papers didn't go through, and I don't fault him for not wanting to sign them a second time (although he might just need more time to convince himself to do it). He had a kid he didn't know about and is starting to get to know her. I don't get the impression that he wants to take her away from Stef and Lena to come live with him. I just get the impression that he's afraid of losing her and is afraid that Callie will just drop him once she's adopted, which is totally understandable. I don't expect it to be easy, but I do hope he does finally sign them because it's clear that Callie finally wants to belong somewhere, and she feels like this is the only way. 

Sophia, though, is a brat. I should feel bad for her, but she needs some help for sure. She's very needy and clingy and doing that to Callie was very harsh. She's young, so she doesn't fully grasp it but Callie exploding at her isn't going to end well for her. I think Robert and his wife (Jill?) need to get her some help, like therapy or something because she needs it. 

I like how Stef was very cool, calm and collected this episode while Lena was the more emotionally distressed one. Stef's usually the one doing impulsive things while Lena tries to calm her down, so it was a very interesting dynamic to see. Stef has a point; Lena quit her job for the wrong reasons and she'll see that soon enough, but will it be too late? I don't even know what Lena will do now that she's not vice principal. I wonder if she's going to try and get her job back after a serious talk with Stef? 

I got the impression that Jude and Connor were, in fact, doing something...well, sexual, especially with how Lena kept stressing to Connor's dad and the new principal that there's no worries of anything happening, regardless of his sexuality. But maybe it is a red herring and Jude and Connor were just, I don't know, gambling illegally or something. But probably not. Maybe just some making out.

I really like the Ana/Mariana/Jesus scenes. It was a pleasant surprise for Mariana to be the angry one and Jesus to be the consoling mediator. But, when I think about it, it does make a lot of sense, given their characters. Mariana's dealt with a lot more recently with Ana, so obviously she's angry. Jesus, though, probably has tried to avoid Ana as much as possible because he knows what he'll do if they talk and she manipulates him. It did give a lot more insight into Jesus that's not just about his love life, so that's why I liked it. Plus, no Hayley so that's a plus. Although, can we just get more of this Jesus with his siblings, please? He's the only one not interacting with his siblings at this point.

I really don't like Lou. I just find her kind of a waste, except to be Brandon's girlfriend. Wyatt felt more integrated than Lou has. I also hate band storylines on shows when it's blatantly obvious it's because of a romance, so that also puts a negative on Lou. And Lou's just gonna get dumped by Brandon, if not in the premiere, but later on. It's always inevitable, I guess, with Brallie still popping up, but it just sucks because Lou does feel like a one dimensional character. 

Oh, thank goodness Mariana's a brunette again! I was kind of getting used to her blonde hair, but I'm glad she went back. I wonder if it'll affect her position on the dance team, though. 

And the Girls United crew is still very awesome and I still love Rita. I truly hope they get their house. 

• Love 1

I watch so many shows where everyone (on the show) tells me how great one specific character is but doesn't show me. This is the first one, when Rita was telling Callie how great she is, that I was totally nodding my head - 'yeah, she is great.' That poor kid makes so many mistakes but repeatedly tries and tries again and every time seems to get knocked on her ass. 

But I am not here for Brandon and Callie and refuse to use their shipper name. I hope they can end that romantic relationship once and for all in the fall season. Besides, Wyatt has better hair.

• Love 5
Also, Lena is/was a mandated reporter. She should have reported Connor's situation to DCF and let them handle it. The new principal should have made a report too.

I was just coming to post this. In fact when you are a mandated reporter, not reporting is a very big deal. As in lose your license big deal. I wonder if that will play into the future of the school. Especially since they are already having funding issues. I would think it could effect their license as a charter school.

So Thinking about Callie; I do understand Robert's hesitation. I pretty much figured out that there would be a hiccup in her adoption when they introduced the character. The Braille thing I can even half understand. It just felt clunky,  pandering and just not cute.

I am very disappointed the show decided to continue forward with the creepy, soul sucking subplot - or should I say main plot - that is Brandon and Callie.  It is the weakest part of the show.  There is no chemistry between either and a great deal of that has to do with both being such moody characters.  At least Callie has had a troubled childhood which I certainly can feel empathy for.  But Brandon?  A good move when it comes to moody, angst-ridden teens is to give them something to be torn about.  When Cal Trask rode the trains and threw tantrums it was because he was dealing with a repressed Father and a Mother he felt had abandoned him.  There is nothing to Brandon that inspires empathy.  Without that, such characters just come across as a brat who needs to mature.  It may be realistic in terms of faux rebellion but it makes for a dull character.

They can still save the Callie character.  This show could learn from Chasing Life.  On that show, the glum, angry at the world Brenna is struggling due to the loss of her Dad.  It isn't another moody, angry at the world character who changes her world for the better but a cheery, optimistic, popular person.  That romance is popular across the board but it knows that opposites make for a compelling pairing.  The Fosters doesn't which means we end up with a massive fail like Callie and Brandon.

But this is not the worst part about this romance.  The worst part is there is a failure to grasp the big picture.  This is a show about family.  A show where Callie finds herself with an older brother who is there for her and a show where Brandon finds himself with a new sister who becomes his biggest supporter would be awesome.  A show showing how familial love is so much more than who you are related to by blood.  That is what this show could be.  But everytime this Callie and Brandon plot rares it's ugly head, it takes away from how strong the show could be.  I saw a recent video with comedians Jerry Seinfeld and George Wallace - comedians drinking coffee is the name I think.  They acted like brothers instead of just friends.  So I read up. It turns out they have been best friends for 38 years.  They shared an apartment as starving comedians.  They are considered family members by each other's family.  Wallace was not just Seinfeld's best man at his wedding but is the godfather of Seinfeld's children, is called their Uncle, and held Seinfeld's son's feet at his bris.   Seinfeld refers to Wallace as his older brother.  Wallace brings up how his Mom died when he was 16 and how Seinfeld being family to him is so important.  While it is not adoption, it shows how important such bonds can be.  So here is a show where a major emphasis is adoption.  And it has a chance to show how much a young person's life can change thanks to an older sibling figure.  What do we get instead.  An insipid, dull, idiotic romance that brings the show to halt every time it comes back again.  Why?  So much possibility to show something wonderful and life changing.  And we get this?   

Talking about wastes, why in the world would the show take something major - a development in Connor's and Jude's relationship - and treated it as a mystery.   I am really on the fence when it comes to continuing to watch this show. 

Edited by dohe
  • Love 11
why in the world would the show take something major - a development in Connor's and Jude's relationship - and treated it as a mystery.

My theory is that they set it up like this, so people would assume it was The Sex, and it will turn out to be something else entirely. Partly this is because TV like surprises and also because it would force people to think about how they are reacting to Sex vs Something Else. Or maybe it will be some kind of Sexual Fooling Around, but at such an innocent level that being scandalized becomes foolish. Or other kids were also fooling around in the tents, which I swear I'd be shocked if that didn't happen at an extended overnight trip.

Also, Jude said they did something he guessed was sort of bad, which makes me think it's not really anything bad at all, and the whole thing is just about Jude feeling guilty and not having any perspective on what is or isn't okay, now that he's not living under the thumb of crazy abusers. If it was something like smoking, he'd know for sure it was forbidden. But not telling us what it is makes us examine what we would or wouldn't consider bad, and how a child's view of this might be different than an older person's.

I was shocked by Stef saying maybe they shouldn't be friends anymore, though. That seemed genuinely out of character.

• Love 1

I think, rather than love, what we are seeing between him (Brandon) and Callie, and him and Lou, is lack of impulse control and a compulsion to accept all offers/an inability to say no-- the impulse thing is typical teen, but it would be somewhat interesting to me if they are going to write about a boy who can't say no, since it's usually girls who are portrayed as feeling that kind of external pressure. It fits with the Dani debacle, too. Maybe he's a co-dependent like Jesus. His original girlfriend was a possessive control freak, too, wasn't she?

I can't believe I just realized it now, after reading this, but Brandon is basically the teenage Hank Moody!

Honestly, in terms of Jude and Connor, I think maybe it was like they kissed or something. It was building up all season especially with the almost kiss in the truth or dare episode.

Maybe Connor confessed he kissed Jude to his dad and his dad hit him.

BTW, when does the show return?

The Lena and Marianna scene was very good. Kudos to both actresses. Brandon and Callie *sigh*. I hope that ends quick when they return.

I loved the look on Stef's face when Jude said 'we did do something'. You could see her gulp.

Oh, and I thought Rosie was excellent. I loved how beaten down by it all she seemed when Callie came a'calling, but also how touched she was at the fundraiser.

Edited by Gulftastic

Bailee Madison is getting typecast as a little life-ruiner these days isn't she? Callie and Regina on Once Upon a Time can start a club. I wish Callie had said "I WILL DESTROY YOUR HAPPINESS!" on the way out the door!

• Love 3

Callie rightly loses her shit, and is once again inspired to throw herself at Brandon, adjacently inspiring the UGH heard round the world. Weren't we done with this half a season ago?

This, so much! Please come back Wyatt. I need more Alex Saxon in my life.

• Love 4

Brandon and Callie *sigh*. I hope that ends quick when they return.

Cosigned. A million times over. I don't understand why ABCFamily has two main shows with such squicky main relationships (BrandonXCallie and AriaXEzra on PLL). Sure, as a first season thing have them crush on it, but for god sakes let it burn out and stop beating that horse, for it is dead. I feel bad for Callie, though the writers should be careful not to turn her into some Mary Sue where everything that can go wrong does go wrong but she's still sweet/nice etc. Although I gotta say, turning to Brandon everytime she's upset and out of control is a gross, but repetative flaw. Hopefully the first few seconds of next season quickly smash the idea down. For good.

I like how Stef was very cool, calm and collected this episode while Lena was the more emotionally distressed one. Stef's usually the one doing impulsive things while Lena tries to calm her down, so it was a very interesting dynamic to see.

I liked this too, and I like that Stef immediately sees a deeper reason for quitting rather than the 'doing it for Jude' nonsense being spouted. It's a small thing, but also shows they have been in a relationship for 10 years, so they know whats up with the other. Like last week on the phone. At least the late-term abortion/loss of Frankie isn't being completely swept under the rug, and given how emotionally in touch Lena usually is in general is interesting that she isn't coping that well and can't see it.

Plus, no Hayley so that's a plus.

I also love how on the ball Stef is about her - the flat out no to Jesus' request to bring her to the benefit was great.

I was shocked by Stef saying maybe they shouldn't be friends anymore, though. That seemed genuinely out of character.

I don't know. If this show slows way down in the next season, I think it could be easy to explain as part of her history - having her dad shove her into Christan therapy for hugging a friend might have left her with residual issues - even though he's dead, there might be more subconscious issues. And it certainly is easier picking friends without butthead parents.

Frankly, Teri Polo/Stef = MVP of the season

• Love 1

I was just coming to post this. In fact when you are a mandated reporter, not reporting is a very big deal. As in lose your license big deal. I wonder if that will play into the future of the school. Especially since they are already having funding issues.

Oh, what a good idea - maybe this does blow up that way, and it comes out that the new principal wanted it covered up, so the school board fires her and institutes Lena as principal! That is the only way this would make any sense. I couldn't believe they kept calling the dad a "bully" when the real word is "child abuser". 

I didn't think so at all, and kind of agreed with her. Stef is a protector. If it takes a little emotional self-harm to protect someone else, Stef will choose that route every time. Connor is being physically hit by his dad because of being with Jude. She'd choose distance from Connor to protect him from his dad, and thinks Jude should too. I think she understands that Jude and Connor have a special close friendship going, but she's afraid that Connor will be hurt more, and, by extension, Jude too. Also, she's right that Jude could use some other friends whose lives aren't as full of family drama.

Oh, and I thought Rosie was excellent.

Wasn't she just? I loved how she's portrayed Rita as being as vulnerable as the girls, and right under the surface - no digging necessary. Those expressions on her face - the complete loss of knowing what to do about her job, the discomfort at being at a rich guy's house asking for support, all of it. And all in a way that doesn't upstage anyone else. She's amazing.

• Love 1

Wasn't she just? I loved how she's portrayed Rita as being as vulnerable as the girls, and right under the surface - no digging necessary. Those expressions on her face - the complete loss of knowing what to do about her job, the discomfort at being at a rich guy's house asking for support, all of it. And all in a way that doesn't upstage anyone else. She's amazing.

Completely agree. This was the best piece of casting that the show has done by far .Rosie is perfect in this role. The opening scene in her house really showed how beaten down and tired she was by the whole experience.

Unfortunately I kept flashing back to her words to Callie about how the universe isn't against her; after the latest adoption roadblock, it sure seems that it is. Twice Callie has been at the proverbial 5 yard line and has had the football cruelly stolen out from under her a la Charlie Brown.

Not in the majority, but I like Sophia. Not what she does, but the character and how the actress is playing her. She will likely try to do something, hurt herself, maybe for attention and that's very realistic. Spoiled, lost, apparently an overachiever with no real friends. She does not seem to have become one of the rich spied "mean girls", so I can see where she is coming from, idolizing Callie, romanticizing what happened to her, at the same time assuming that she has the "right" to decide what happens, without much consideration for others. I don't think it is evil or "crazy", I think she is, realistically, privileged and oblivious to other people's different views

I couldn't care less about Callie and Brandon and I think there is zero chemistry between the actors, so it is not just a cheap plot, it is also badly played.

I think Jude and Connor kissed. They were close to a kiss a few episodes back. Agree that if you are a teacher or principal and suspect abuse you are mandated to report. Lena's actions were juvenile. I hate when this show, so realistic in so many ways, plays this card. Who would just quit a job to send a message that bullying is not ok? Reasonable people would be devastated, mad, frustrated, but would not simply quit. 

Teri Polo is just fantastic and right now I love every single thing she does. actually, she does not have to do anything, just sit there are silently act her motherly instincts as her kids listen to the self-centered Ana. I did not hate the scene with the twins but the actor who plays Jesus needs to go on a long trip because the character is dragging the show

• Love 3

This show took me from the heights to the depths within 30 minutes. I was so happy to see Mariana's real hair color return. I literally cheered out loud. Then came the wretched Brandon/Callie kiss.

• Love 3

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the majority of people who watch this show seem to be SUPER into Callie/Brandon. This board is an anomoly.  I "liked" The Fosters' official Facebook page, and under every single official post, there are a flood of comments about "Brallie" and how they are "destined" and "meant to be". People looooove all the will they/won't they angst and forbidden fruit stuff.  I highly doubt that they as a couple/potential couple will be going away anytime soon, if ever. 

Yay for Mariana's old hair! Finally. I didn't particularly like her in the beginning but she's definitely a character I like now. Also glad to see Jesus without the creepy Hayley storyline for a bit.

Sophia also creeps me out. And I'm getting slightly annoyed at the fact that they keep doing this drama thing with Callie's adoption. I don't mind Callie/Brandon either way. I don't exactly ship them but I don't mind them being together either. But this whole adoption thing has been dragging out long enough. Either do it or don't already.

And this is probably an unpopular opinion but Jude is my least favorite character so I didn't pay much attention to his storyline. But I'm guessing he and Connor kissed or something. Either way, I don't care for them.

• Love 2

I am very disappointed the show decided to continue forward with the creepy, soul sucking subplot - or should I say main plot - that is Brandon and Callie.  It is the weakest part of the show.  There is no chemistry between either and a great deal of that has to do with both being such moody characters.

But this is not the worst part about this romance.  The worst part is there is a failure to grasp the big picture.  This is a show about family.  A show where Callie finds herself with an older brother who is there for her and a show where Brandon finds himself with a new sister who becomes his biggest supporter would be awesome.  A show showing how familial love is so much more than who you are related to by blood.  That is what this show could be.  But everytime this Callie and Brandon plot rares it's ugly head, it takes away from how strong the show could be. 

But the show IS about all these things. Lena and Mariana’s beautiful conversation proved this. Brandon and Mariana’s adorable hug in the 1A finale showed this - she’s 1000% his little sister despite the lack of bio ties. (I wish we had gotten more of them this season, they play well off each other. Callie and Mariana slowly but totally becoming real sisters (her line about missing brunette Mariana was too cute) has shown this. Stef and Lena’s desire to protect Jude and the twins in this ep showed this. One plot doesn’t undercut the other DNA doesn’t make a family theme which was woven in beautifully this entire ep.

Brandon and Callie are a different thing. They were attracted to each other pretty much instantly and crossed over to something else entirely when they thought she was staying temporarily. I find that it would be incredibly weird and ring incredibly untrue if all of the sudden they had a big bro/little sis relationship in the vein of Brandon and Mariana. What they did this season wasn’t establish a genuine sibling connection – they were simply far more distant than in 1A and said the right things to others when the issue was pressed so the adoption she wanted could remain on the table. He called her his sister for the first time two seconds after saying Outlaws was “ours.” And all the while we got little moments that showed how deeply they still cared for each other as people, not necessarily as siblings. These particular two characters don’t have a brother/sister relationship. Nor should they with their history. I don't think that means at all that the very familial bonds Callie has developed with the Moms and Mariana are undercut and she's relegated to Brandon's love interest in their eyes. And I definitely don't think this one story and the path its taken mean that this isn't show that clearly deeply values non-biological familial bonds.

As far as chemistry and what is the weakest part of the show, that’s subjective with every member of the audience. I haven't been 16 for over a decade but I see a ton of chemistry between the actors and it’s why I got hooked one Sunday during a 1A marathon and came back each ep this season for whatever little Brallie scenes we would get. They haven’t been the main plot at all for 2A. It may or may not be cycling back now. Some will hate it, some like me will love it and continue to pray that Jesus’ love stories (IMO the weakest part of the show that was actually a huge focus of 2A) will be dropped for more Brandon and Callie. It’s all part of watching a serial, ensemble drama- you take your good with your bad because it’s totally opposite for someone else.

Edited by GildedLily
  • Love 4

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the majority of people who watch this show seem to be SUPER into Callie/Brandon. This board is an anomoly.  I "liked" The Fosters' official Facebook page, and under every single official post, there are a flood of comments about "Brallie" and how they are "destined" and "meant to be". People looooove all the will they/won't they angst and forbidden fruit stuff.  I highly doubt that they as a couple/potential couple will be going away anytime soon, if ever.

I don't agree with this. I think it depends upon which board/website forum you are reading. There are clearly Brallie shippers but there are also tons of viewers who are fed up with it. I've been reading those comments all morning.

Callie turning to Brandon in a moment of weakness felt very true to me.And while I'm not a fan of their relationship, I would like if this became the catalyst to her sincerely considering a life with the Quinns. Not because I think she should leave the Fosters, but I think Callie being torn would be a very interesting dynamic and story to tell. She's so sure that the Fosters are her family, which I love, but it seems so easy. A conflicted Callie though, captivated by the idea of a birth father who loved her mother, a sister who idolizes her and a even a relationship with Brandon? I like that idea much more than Callie and her troubles with Wyatt (and I say this as someone who liked Wyatt). 

I'm also very interested to see where Lena's story goes. Do the writers have a plan for a new career, or as other's suggested, is this going to blow up in the new principal's face? 

I don't agree with this. I think it depends upon which board/website forum you are reading. There are clearly Brallie shippers but there are also tons of viewers who are fed up with it. I've been reading those comments all morning.

I think there's an extremely vocal group of fans who dislike the Brallie romance because they feel it takes away from what they believe to be a more important story of lesbians raising a family. While I can appreciate their view, they probably shouldn't have signed on for an ABCF show if they didn't think a young heterosexual pretty teen pair were going to be a focus. Further, I think this group is not nearly as big as throngs of young girls who love this couple but they are somewhat more vocal and largely more articulate than #Brallie4ever so you see them more on message boards like here and places like TVLine.

But I think the OP is largely right that Brallie the show with a huge part of the fanbase. The numbers don't lie that the two highest rated eps were the 2 eps post Brallie kiss. There was then a modest pdot season premiere drop but still very solid rtaings all through their romance followed by an all out freefall in ratings after Padre that the show has never completely rebounded from.  Add to that the fact that their story gets fans talking, debating and riled up with love or hate in a way that no other plot/characters do or does plus the fact their fanbase is largely made up of the network's target audience, and even if I didn't love Brandon and Callie as I do, I would understand why the show will never kill them.

Edited by GildedLily

This was really a shame. Obviously the whole Callie/Brandon thing has been pushed since the beginning, but I was hoping the show would rise above that. I want to watch stories about this family. And I'm happy to watch the teens and their love interests, I understand that's going to be a massive part of any show on ABC Family, but you know. Not teen relationships WITHIN the title family. And even though I saw it coming, it was just so incredibly disappointing. I'm not sure if I can stick with it if they're still moving ahead. They've jerked me around on PLL long enough and are clearly never killing that horribly inappropriate fan-service couple that sends all the wrong messages.

Oh, Robert. So dim. Can't you see that Callie opened her heart to you BECAUSE you proved that you'd put her happiness and well-being first by signing those papers? And so in return you reneg on your promise? That'll win her over for sure!

That band. I can't take it. I might add that when the siblings all first went to see them play, I actually thought they were surprisingly good for a TV teen band. Then Brandon joined the band, now they're as embarrassing and cringe-worthy as any TV show band has ever been.

Marianna has her hair back, hooray! And I just loved the scene between her and Lena.

What was Lena thinking? She decided there was no abuse (just because of her instincts, therefore not following any proper protocol at all) but decided to report Connor's father for, what, rules that she doesn't like? The school board would laugh that off in the first place. His rules for his son are not her business; his physical punishment certainly is. What a series of uncharacteristically irresponsible acts on her part.

Rosie killed it. Love her.

So I guess in summary, this was all really great. Which makes me sad that they seem to undermine the whole theme of the show with those horrible last few minutes. And good for them because it'll keep their legions of Brandon/Callie fan viewers, obviously their TV show is a commercial enterprise and not meant as a life lesson. It'll just be really disappointing for me personally to stop watching.

• Love 3

I think there's an extremely vocal group of fans who dislike the Brallie romance because they feel it takes away from what they believe to be a more important story of lesbians raising a family. While I can appreciate their view, they probably shouldn't have signed on for an ABCF show if they didn't think a young heterosexual pretty teen pair were going to be a focus. 

This is so true. It really is our fault that we expected this ABC Family show to be more than a teen pairing. Although, in the past, ABC Family had some amazing shows that didn't turn into what all their currents shows do. I miss Greek. I miss The Middleman. Hell, I miss Kyle XY.

I honestly think the for Brandon/Callie vs. against Brandon/Callie groups are probably pretty even. They're polarizing, which makes it even more of a certainty that they will continue to dominate the show.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I knew that Sophia was going to screw things up for Callie! If she truly wants her to be happy, why won't she let her be with Lena and Stef forever? Brallie is back! I don't know how I feel about this. It's going to be a whole nother can of worms when and if Callie ever gets adopted.  Rosie was amazing, as always.  I'm glad that Stef and Lena were honest about their feelings about Frankie. It broke my heart when Lena said that it was awful that Ana could have babies, and not care for them, and she couldn't have Frankie. What did Jude and Connor do in the tent? 

Can't wait to see what happens next! 

Peter Paige,David and Baillee did an after show thing.

Turns out the whole of Rosie's speech at the Quinn's was improvised.

This is so true. It really is our fault that we expected this ABC Family show to be more than a teen pairing. Although, in the past, ABC Family had some amazing shows that didn't turn into what all their currents shows do. I miss Greek. I miss The Middleman. Hell, I miss Kyle XY.

As much as I loved Greek and especially Spitter in any combination with anyone (Casey/Spitter and their growth especially  the Peter Pan scene that had so many call backs and feels) ,that show had it's OTP running from the first till last however many twists and turns it made was there ever a doubt that Casey/Cappie driving off into the sunset was going to be the end position? And  I miss those shows as well and I would add Bunheads(where there never really was the great 'twu wuv tale),Jane By Design ,MIOBI (up to the Chelsea Hobbs pregnancy shenanigans).

Edited by Humbugged
  • Love 1