Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

You know you care too much about BB when this commercial makes you think of BB.

1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

So does Daniel know it’s Nicole tonite?  Does Nicole know it’s Nicole ?

Yep. They figured back-to-back blindsides would be too much, so they let them know. Ruining our fun!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Muffingate is one of the funniest things I've seen on the feeds in a long time. I do find Jasmine entertaining in a train wreck kind of way. I rather have ridiculous stuff like muffin gate than all day bashing sessions. 

I can't stand Nicole, but i'll give her props for fighting! She was telling Michael that Jasmine's Husband is an Alpha, Monte is an Alpha and Taylor is in a sister sorority to the Alphas so you can't trust all 3 of them. I didn't know Jasmine's husband was in the house now. 

Michael goes I don't know much about the fraternity stuff. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

You know you care too much about BB when this commercial makes you think of BB.

Yep. They figured back-to-back blindsides would be too much, so they let them know. Ruining our fun!

Whahhh ty.  Wonder if they will let on during the live show. The only consolation is Nicole going home to her edit of I’m a cop I can read people.  I do hope she realizes how wrong she was to jump all over Taylor.  She thought something had happened to your parent and was being sympathetic.  Here’s hoping Danny boy is next.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ok wow let me be a Monte stan for a minute lol.

Dear Daniel: Just be glad Queen didn't have a song called "You Insisted On Using the Veto, Fool." (OTEV might, though.)

Dear Monte: Is this one in your repertoire?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

Holy delicious baked goods Batman, Jasmine is more into this investigation than she has been the game at any point this season so far.

I do feel bad for her. I thought for sure that she would know the Muffin Man by now.

I'm sure she's playing it up in the hopes of getting a segment on the broadcast, a la Paul the Secret Agent Man.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Yeah, I think he's trying to give the impression of being like a totally cool and rad dude, with a hippie and bohemian vibe. But really, he's just a very normal person. Take away the hippie clothes and he might be the most normal person in the house.

I just got a flashback to the Brady Bunch episode where Greg had his hippie clothes. lol

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
33 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

He's also (I think) using the clothes to hide the fact that he's actually pretty rich. He has his own business at age 23.

If he and/or his family are rich, I like that it would (theoretically, anyway) mean he/they don't have any pretense about second-hand items. As a thrift shopper who's found some really great things for equally as great prices, I like the idea that there's a lack of snobbery as far as that sort of thing goes.

Besides, if it's good enough for Prince, it should be good enough for everyone. *puts on raspberry beret*

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If he and/or his family are rich, I like that it would (theoretically, anyway) mean he/they don't have any pretense about second-hand items. As a thrift shopper who's found some really great things for equally as great prices, I like the idea that there's a lack of snobbery as far as that sort of thing goes.

Besides, if it's good enough for Prince, it should be good enough for everyone. *puts on raspberry beret*

Oh I love thrift stores and I love that he has his own business and he's the youngest in the house. He also appears to be a great guy. Very nice and a good sense of humor. I just think he definitely uses his clothes to present himself a certain way to HG's. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is a bit of a yikes wow.

Following Kyle's take on who he wants to cut from the alliance, we've had a few "yikes" moments recently. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, thestorm said:

Come on, who is going to say that out loud.  But 3 white people specifically targeting POC.  Of course, there was no mention of pulling in Terrance, who is a floater.

Maybe he forgot Terrance was still in the house.  

• LOL 2
58 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Oh I love thrift stores and I love that he has his own business and he's the youngest in the house. He also appears to be a great guy. Very nice and a good sense of humor. I just think he definitely uses his clothes to present himself a certain way to HG's. 

Oh, I didn't think you were getting on him about anything! I wouldn't be surprised if you were right, either 😊

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm glad she got her jabs in but her speech was milder than I thought it would be.

I’m glad it was relatively mild. She’d make herself look terrible if she went too hard. No need to get cocky!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm glad she got her jabs in but her speech was milder than I thought it would be.

Yeah, I was excited for her to give it to Nicole but then as the show started, I didn't want Taylor to look like a total arrogant bitch which is how I think she could have been construed by the casuals.  I mean these are the people that think Taylor + Kyle is true love.  

• Love 1

Dang- they aren't even starting the HOH contest.  I hope Daniel has a meltdown.. ..(my computer typed "meltcow".   Like Chima levels.  Or the Bailey mouth bleed.  But I'd be happy with an Audrey hibernation.  But we all know that's more Jasmine than Daniel.

Just now, Pixiebomb said:

Dang- they aren't even starting the HOH contest.  I hope Daniel has a meltdown.. ..(my computer typed "meltcow".   Like Chima levels.  Or the Bailey mouth bleed.  But I'd be happy with an Audrey hibernation.  But we all know that's more Jasmine than Daniel.

Well, based on his reaction once Julie signed off, he's definitely heading toward one possibly already.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

Chima levels! That night was epic. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, urusai said:

LOL!  Indy’s face after Taylor hugged her!

Indy should have been pleased.  If a Leftover is HOH, no way will that threesome be nominated.  

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Why do they show us the showmance when they could show muffingate?

Production loves jasmine and they’re not showing her ugly side and I mean she’s given the feeds a lot of repulsive material. Do the want her to win AF? 😬

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Okay.  I'll ask again.

I thought that Daniel, Alyssa, Indy, Jasmine, and Terrance agreed to tie the vote to force Monte's hand.  How did that go out the window tonight?!  That makes no damn sense!

The need to “vote with the house” is very strong. They showed some of it tonight with Monte going to Alyssa/Indy/Jasmine basically saying Nicole was toast. They talked a big game for awhile but as much as they might want to put Monte in a bad spot, they’re still the people on the wrong side of the vote (again). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Okay.  I'll ask again.

I thought that Daniel, Alyssa, Indy, Jasmine, and Terrance agreed to tie the vote to force Monte's hand.  How did that go out the window tonight?!  That makes no damn sense!

My understanding, following in here and another place this afternoon was that Nicole was getting on their last nerve so they abandoned that plan and decided to vote with the house.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

I'm sure she's playing it up in the hopes of getting a segment on the broadcast, a la Paul the Secret Agent Man.

If you are right, Jasmine would be sadder than a pig in an air fryer that it didn't make the show tonight!

They had to cover the showmance because god forbid that not get any airtime.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Midnight! Turner is pouring ranch dressing on… toast?

Maybe he finally gave in and is preparing a meal for Jasmine. 🤷🏻‍♀️

18 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

It sounds like Kyle started eating the spaghetti that Indy had made for Jasmine when she got off slop. He apologized and Indy says it's okay, she can make more tomorrow. 

Narrator: "It was, in fact, not okay."

• LOL 4

Yeah this afternoon Nicole was stomping around the house and moping in front of the girls and going to the boys and saying she never trusted them and would target them if she won HoH. The girls were already feeling pressure to "vote with the house" but after Nicole's mopefest they seemed to harden their decision.

I remember Indy and Jasmine ignoring Nicole and applying makeup while Nicole passive aggressively talked about how they all did her so dirty.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

They talked a big game for awhile but as much as they might want to put Monte in a bad spot, they’re still the people on the wrong side of the vote (again). 

And as usual, Nicole was overly aggressive and overplayed her hand (again). I know Alyssa was complaining that Nicole was basically screaming at her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And as usual, Nicole was overly aggressive and overplayed her hand (again). I know Alyssa was complaining that Nicole was basically screaming at her. 

Way to tank any small chance she had.  

When it is Daniel’s time, I don’t see him pasting on a smile and pretending he loves everyone.  He will sulk and complain and I will eat my popcorn and enjoy every second.  

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Way to tank any small chance she had.  

When it is Daniel’s time, I don’t see him pasting on a smile and pretending he loves everyone.  He will sulk and complain and I will eat my popcorn and enjoy every second.  

He needs to ask himself, "What would Elvis do?"

• LOL 12
Just now, Lamb18 said:

He needs to ask himself, "What would Elvis do?"

Someone should offer him a banana and peanut butter sandwich.  

Does anyone else think he looks like a Johnny Galecki from the Big Bang Theory?

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

I have on an episode of Melrose Place, and Sydney just made a bagel with peanut butter and mayonnaise. My second thought (after "ew") was "that's an abomination someone on Big Brother would actually eat." This season, I assume it'd be Jasmine.

Not totally sure what this entire thought process says about me, but it says something.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
commas are not periods.
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Someone should offer him a banana and peanut butter sandwich.  

Does anyone else think he looks like a Johnny Galecki from the Big Bang Theory?

With a pickle.

32 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Production loves jasmine and they’re not showing her ugly side and I mean she’s given the feeds a lot of repulsive material. Do the want her to win AF? 😬

I've read that she is Grodner's favorite.  Can't figure it out, for the life of me.  I don't get the feeds, but just reading about her exploits is so off-putting.  

Of all the houseguests, I didn't expect it to be Michael to really twist the knife in with his goodbye message.  " I worked hard and convinced my alliance not to use the veto, but your alliance mate Daniel had to use it."    Damn. That was fire.

Edited by vb68
  • Like 1
  • Fire 6
  • Love 10

I've read that she is Grodner's favorite.  Can't figure it out, for the life of me.

Well, she's a "character," isn't she? "You're prettier than a chicken wing in a fryer!" Or whatever the hell cornpone thing she said. I take it all back, she's playing up the hick factor. I personally don't find it endearing or entertaining but then I'm not Allison Grodner. Thank the Lord.

• Love 4